wantrelief

wantrelief

wantrelief

Thank you @Rabe and @Rosetta for thinking about me.  I really appreciate your thoughts and for stopping by.....it means a lot to me and makes me feel less alone.

I am going to make another 2.5% cut tonight.  As usual I am nervous about tapering but eager to keep moving forward.  I don't have much to write as everything is the same which is difficult to say the least.  I am grateful to have been able to get to where I am with this taper and at the same time am longing to have my brain and life back.  I want to have hope that I will get to the other side of this and have read over and over that everyone heals....it is just hard to believe I will when I've been basically stuck in the same place (in how I feel) for over two years now.  There isn't anything I can do other than keep moving forward and try to believe that I will indeed make it to the other side and get myself back.  

I am very grateful to have a place to come to where people understand.

neroli

you are so brave, WR.  you keep on going amid all the awful symptoms.  we have to keep our hope that we all heal - it is the getting there that is so challenging.

thinking of you with love

Neroli 💜

wantrelief
11 minutes ago, neroli said:

you are so brave, WR.  you keep on going amid all the awful symptoms.  we have to keep our hope that we all heal - it is the getting there that is so challenging.

Aw, thank you so much for your kind words, Neroli.  Yes, you are right....we have to keep up our hope that we do all heal.  The getting there does feel pretty impossible to me but I will keep going....one day at a time. I know I couldn't do it without your support.  💗

Rosetta

Good luck with the decrease, WR. -Rosetta

wantrelief

Thank you so much, @Rosetta.  I really appreciate your support!  💗

Rabe

Hope you are doing ok WR...think about you daily! 💜

DMV64

Hi WR!

Been thinking about you-haven't checked in in awhile.

How are you today?

xo

-D

Rosetta

Hi, Wantrelief!

wantrelief

Hi @Rabe, @DMV64, and @Rosetta - Thank you so much for stopping by to say hello....I really appreciate your thinking about me.  It seems I did ok from the last taper and now just contemplating when to drop again.  I hope you all are doing as well as possible on your journeys.  💗

Rabe

Thinking about you as always, WR...wondering how you are doing if you did the next taper.  Take good care of yourself!  Hope things continue to go was well as they have lately!! Love and hugs to you my friend!!💜

DMV64
On 8/13/2019 at 12:45 PM, wantrelief said:

contemplating when to drop again.

When are you planning on dropping?

wantrelief

Thanks for your note, @DMV64.  I was going to experiment and taper after a 2-week hold (which would be tomorrow) but haven't had the best week (I have no idea if it is withdrawal related or hormonal) so I think I'll be cautious and continue with my usual 3-week hold.  I would love to speed this process up a little bit as I am going sooooooo slowly.  I hope you are doing well.