SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Recommended book by Amazon - See it on Amazon

Gustavo

It is a book of personal growth, oriental philosophies, a bit of science, natural medicines. 
It also deals with the multiplicity and complexity that exists in the human mind, its mechanical ego processes, making a brief passage from the origin of the Universe, through history, physics and science in general, evolution of the human race. Entering into historical characters that marked an era. It is theoretical and practical in some specific points. It will leave a mark or indifference depending on the degree of introspection and open reading that each one has. Each person is a world apart with its complexities about the vision of life in general. It is nothing new, at the bottom of each person there is quite a bit of this book. We are all connected in one way or another and if these words somehow or another reach the reader a great change awaits us. We are all in some way waking up to this spiritual wave and current issues, they will bring us back to the source we were and are connected.

https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B08NXVPL26&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_46X5FbK2E7WM2

Noticias:
Realmente no sé cuándo comenzó con los neurolépticos, pero he estado tomando medicamentos desde el año 2000.
Me administraron sertralina en enero de 2020 y todavía la estoy tomando hoy.
Quetiapina 100 mg 1 x día
Olanzapina 10 mg 1 x día
Clonazepam 2 mg 1 x día
Sertralina 50 mg 1 x día

5 sesiones de electroshock año 2000

Levotiroxina 200 mg 1 x día (cáncer de tiroides) año 2005

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Gustavo,

Was this a helpful book for you to read?

It sounds really interesting.

Did it help you to find a greater sense of meaning to some of your struggles?  And in particular did it help with any WD(withdrawal) struggles and coping?

I got you started over in Introductions too.  Here is your topic there:  Gustavo

Take a look, I know I had a couple requests and questions for you.

Thank you.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy