Raising awareness on Joe Rogans podcast.

Hi, I was wondering whether maybe we could start a petition to get David Healy, Joanna Moncrieff or someone like them on the Joe Rogan show to discuss the issues surrounding antidepressants and psychiatry in general. Personally I think it would be a great way to raise awareness about about the isssues surrounding antidepressants that are rarely or reluctantly covered in the media. Someone aired the idea the in the PSSD forum, but I thought we could get a lot more people behind it if we reached out to people suffering from harms of AD's in general and to make the topic of conversation the problems of antidepressants and biological psychiatry in general. David Healy or Joanna Moncrieff would be my favourite candidates to petition to get on the show, so if you can think of better options I'd love it hear it.  Joe Rogan has on the largest audiences in the world, so the ripple effect from whatever will be discussed there will spread. Personally I think it's a great idea. Let me know what you think about it. 

Best Alexander 

• Shamana changed the title to Raising awareness on Joe Rogans podcast.
  • 2 months later...
  • Mentor
Yesyes123

This would be great.

July 2015 - Started Escitalopram 10mg (Lexapro) at age 15. Took it everyday until July 2020 (5 Years)

July 2020 - Turned 21 started tapering off until August (TOO FAST TAPER/ ALMOST SAME AS COLD TURKEY)

August 2020 -  Clear Manic episode (nothing absurd or life threatening)

September 2020 - Start feeling a bit weird

October 2020 - Crashed. The absolute worst time of my life. 

Late October 2020 - Reinstated Escitalopram 10mg. Perscribed Antipsychotics (Lithium, Seroquel) REFUSED

Early November 2020 - Psychiatrist wrongly upped the dosage to 15mg. Still taking 15mg / day as of today. 

22 January 2021: 

Beginning to stabilize on 15mg/day Escitalopram (Lexapro) 🧠

Taking 25mg Magnesium Citrate 4x per day / 2000mg Vitamin C Prolonged Release + Kiwis + Fresh Fruit / Salmon everyday for Omega3 Fatty Acids