Yesyes123: Will I ever be able to quit Lexapro?

Yesyes123

• Mentor

Thank you very much @Erell!

- Escitalopram 10mg from ages 15 - 21

- Severe crash after 4 month taper to 0

- Reinstated, stabilized, slowly tapering.

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." - Hellen Keller

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice, but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

• Mentor

Here's a little thing I wrote about "Stability":

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it." - Hellen Keller

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice, but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

• Mentor

Here's something I wrote about "Gratitude"

• Mentor

“When then any man assents to that which is false, be assured that he did not intend to assent to it as false, for every soul is unwillingly deprived of the truth, as Plato says; but the falsity seemed to him to be true.”

by Epictetus 

• Mentor

How do you guys deal with the fact doctors are simply clueless about what these drugs really are, how they work, what they actually do to people and especially their possible dangers? Do you just avoid thinking about it?

It's not even just that they're clueless - they live in a separate reality where these drugs are "harmless" and always help everyone with little to no problems whatsoever - everything in their lives points to that… I mean,

Their colleagues, their teachers at university, their entire literature, the drug companies, the fact these drugs are extremely common and used/ seen as if they're no big deal by most people… everything and everyone they trust tells them to keep drugging people, it's good, you're helping them.

Can you really blame them? Yes and no, I think. I mean, I keep thinking that if I was a doctor I would absolutely figure it out instantly and would learn the truth about these drugs. But would I really? Maybe I would have turned into one of those doctors who totally believe these drugs are fixing chemical imbalances...

This **** makes me suicidal sometimes. It's just so insanely atrocious and it seems unreal - a dark, twisted horror story. Sometimes I just can't believe the world I lived in and was so happy on is plagued by this demon named psychiatry. People are being told they have brain diseases that aren't real and drugged for them. Innocent, completely normal and healthy people. It's truly sickening.

I'm not even sure what's worse… the withdrawal symptoms or the realization that all this insane and terrible sh*t is actually real and it's happening everyday to countless people all around the world. And I'm one of them. It makes me sick to think I put that pill in my mouth everyday for years. 

I'm thankful to be on my way out of this and I really want to make a huge difference on this scandal somehow. 

@Rosetta how do you deal with this?

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello @Yesyes123

I think many of us can relate to your feelings.

I don't have a clear answer so I'll just try to share some thoughts (forgive me for my English).

- I'm not angry at doctors for believing psychiatry paradigm.

I'm angry at them for not giving credit to the patient's experience, for refusing to listen or learn from the last reasearches.

But I understand why they believe this paradigm  : we all did at one point, or we wouldn't be here.

It's a cultural thing.

psychiatry paradigm is collectively accepted in Western countries, our society organized itself around a false narrative.

We all believed at one point that psych drugs were safe and effective. All people around us trust this false narrative too.

As R. Whitaker says, we now need a new narrative. But it takes time, a lot of time. 

It will probably will take decades. 

- About individual experience

when I discovered infos, started to read on the Internet, discovered Mad in America and then SA it was a shock.

And I don't use this word lightly : it was a real shock.

Because all my beliefs fell apart.

Of course I already felt in my gut that something was wrong, that's why I started doing researches.

But still, suddenly your plinths collapse, your definition of yourself falls apart, the way you recount your life plummet.

And who can you trust now ?

There is a whole new paradigm to digest, and this is a shock.

It took me years to deconstruct my beliefs.

Shep also has described it wisely and talks about the "un-patienting process", see https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/22891-sheps-success-leaving-platos-cave/

- I think the shock with reality can be the same for doctors. Suddenly, you would have to deny all you've learned, all you've believed, all you've done during your career. This can be quite a violent process !

+ the godlike role of doctors in our culture.

+ the complex system of lobbying, Big pharma.

Etc etc...

This a real tricky subject, and we won't untangle all this in one day.

So how do I deal with this  ?

- on one side, I do my best to protect myself. I stopped trying to convince people who are not ready to listen, I'm too fragile atm and need to take care of myself first.

Dealing with the frustration, the anger is too much for me now.

The best I can do to fight psychiatry paradigm is to heal, get better. At least for now.

So I focus on sharing infos and my experience with my close ones and to get their support.

- on another hand, I also feel a need to sow seeds, when I feel able to do so.

It is a way for me to give sense to my story and to feel like I contribute to our community.

So, when I feel able to do so, I sow seeds on SA, providing guidelines to taper with a harm reduction approach, providing infos and researches.

I also have created a website to translate infos in my langage, to try to sow seeds in my country.

I know the shock Yesyes123, we all do.

You sound particularly upset : perhaps you have tried last days to convince a doctor or anyone else ?

It can be extremely draining, especially if the person refuses your experience or deny it. It is very violent.

Personaly I've decided I was not strong enough for now to convince the world, but I sometimes feel strong enough to spread infos to people who are ready to listen and learn from our experiences.

Take care of yourself first ❤

I'll share with you a positive news :

In April 2021 a book has been published in my country. It is called : 

"Investigation into the antidepressants scandal", written by a journalist.

I've not read it yet, not sure I can, but from what I've watched it might be our equivalent in French of R. Whitaker's book "Anatomy of an epidemic". 

https://livre.fnac.com/a15606355/Ariane-Denoyel-Generation-zombie

To my knowledge, this is the first time that such a book is published in a big publishing house in France.

To my knowledge, this is the first time this subject is on TV (that's how I heard about it) in France.

To my knowledge, this is the first time this subject is in the big newpapers in France.

So things are changing. Slowly, way too slowly, but still they are changing. 

Take care ☀️

Edited by Erell

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

• Mentor

Thanks so much for your response @Erell

Hey @Yesyes123,

I noticed you're taking a high dose of vitamin C. I'm interested, what do you take it for?

Personally I'm taking 1000mg of it, but not every day - only when I need to do some computer work that day.

I am not a doctor. My posts are not medical advice.CYP450 interactions | drug.com interactions

Red means updose.

Abilify: 34.46mg 26Apr20; 32.71mg 18May20; 31.75mg 13Jun20; 30.48mg 22Jun20; 29.56mg 28Jun20; 28.96mg 30Jul20; 28.09mg 20Aug20; 27.44mg 28Sep20; 26.80mg 20Oct20; 26.17mg 22Oct20; 25.53mg 28Oct20; 26.17mg 30Oct2026.81mg 4Nov2026.01mg 7Dec20, 26.81mg 13Dec20,  26.97mg 3Jan21,  27.29mg 25Jan21, 26.65mg 30Jan21, 26.01mg 28Feb21, 25.69mg 8Mar21, 25.85mg 10Mar21 25.53mg 18Mar21,  25.21mg 28Mar21,  25.37mg 29Mar21,  25.53mg 30Mar2125.21mg 16Apr21

Paxil: Took it from Oct2019 to 15Apr20 with max dose 40mg. Lots of uneducated ups and downs (of the dosage) during that time. Then switched to Lexapro.

Lexapro: Started with 15mg on 15Apr20. 18.54mg 28Jun20. Tapered to current dose (16.58mg) until 5Nov20

Tolperisone: Have been taking it (300mg) from Oct2019 to Sep2021. Then switched to baclofen.

Baclofen: Have been taking it (15mg) from Sep2021 till now.

Tizanidine: Have been taking it (3mg) from Apr2022 till now.

Biperiden: 2.7mg 1Jun20; 2.6mg 26May21; 2.5mg 31May21; 2.38mg 18Jun21; 2.11mg 4Jul21; 2.34mg 18Jul2021; 2.11mg 15Sep2021; 2mg 15Oct2021; 1.86mg 15Jan2022.

Acomodin: Have been taking 1 tabl. from Sep2021. Then, 2 tabl. from 7Jan2022. Contains astaxanthin which is a CYP3A4 inductor (raises blood levels of my other meds)

Supplements: chelated magnesium 600mg (+50g pumpkin seeds); vit D3 400IU when the need arises

@Yesyes123 are you still on 15 mg ? It’s impossible to withdraw from this drug.  After 2 years off i’m still not myself

Cipralex 2 years treatment (January 2017 to March 2019, with a brief interruption). 

Cipralex 10 mg : January 2017 - July 2017.

Cipralex 5 mg: August 2017 - March 2018.  Start tapering 1 mg a month. 

Off the medication: August 2018.  Too fast tapering, crashed, doctor reinstated considering relapse. 

Cipralex 5 mg: September 2018 - December 2018.  Tired of emotional numbness, start tapering again, 1 mg a month (didn't know it was so fast, following my doctor advice). 

Off the medication: March 2019. 

PSSD and painful withdrawal symptoms: January 2020 until now. Some improvements but still struggling. 

Supplements: some Omega 3 and probiotics, a bit better. 

• Mentor
14 hours ago, gdsequoia said:

Hey @Yesyes123,

I noticed you're taking a high dose of vitamin C. I'm interested, what do you take it for?

Personally I'm taking 1000mg of it, but not every day - only when I need to do some computer work that day.

I'm not taking vitamin C pills anymore. Only eating fruits every now and then for natural vitamin C.

I read a while back it could help with cortisol spikes which I was having, but I don't have it anymore. I will update my signature eventually

• Mentor
10 hours ago, Willfinish said:

It’s impossible to withdraw from this drug.  After 2 years off i’m still not myself

It's definitely possible to withdrawal from Lexapro with minimal withdrawal symptoms if you take it slow enough (specially in the lower doses). From your signature it looks like you tapered quite fast. You will fully heal eventually, but some people take longer while others are able to even CT after years of use without major problems. It's a really individual thing.

@Yesyes123 are you still on 15 mg ? It’s not true. It’s a mess

Cipralex 2 years treatment (January 2017 to March 2019, with a brief interruption). 

Off the medication: August 2018.  Too fast tapering, crashed, doctor reinstated considering relapse. 

Cipralex 5 mg: September 2018 - December 2018.  Tired of emotional numbness, start tapering again, 1 mg a month (didn't know it was so fast, following my doctor advice). 

PSSD and painful withdrawal symptoms: January 2020 until now. Some improvements but still struggling. 

• Moderator Emeritus

@Willfinish, I'm really sorry that you are going through a rough patch and truly do understand. I send you my support, really.

I'm sad we have to go through this kind of experience, nobody should.

However, please don't use Yesyes123's thread to make negative statements about how impossible it is to recover.

We are a peer support website, the aim is to try to support each other.

An introduction thread is a member's safe place where the membre can share his journey and ask for support.

On 4/27/2021 at 9:54 AM, Willfinish said:

No, but now i’m having big windows of feeling normalish. I think the finish line is near here.  

You wrote this in April : the Windows and waves pattern can be a rough one, but it looks like you are making progress.

Unfortunately,  it is not uncommon to read that people might still have waves 2years after a fast taper.

Nobody can predict how long will ones body need to recover. However, thanks to all the testimonies of those ahead us, we do know that time heals and that symptoms do gradually fade.

Take care ☀️

Edited by Erell

2006 : 20mg Paxil+Bromazepam. 2008 : cold turkey of both. 2010 : Reinstatement 20mg Paxil + Bromazepam.

2014-June2017 : Switch from Bromazepam to Prazepam, slow taper to 0mg.

2018 to August 2019 : Paxil 20mg taper (3% every 15 days). 22 Aug 2019 updose to 10mg (was at 8.4mg).

25th Sept 2019 To April 2020 : found SA, holding at 10mg Paxil. 

April 2020 : Paxil 10mg to Prozac 7mg bridge. Details topic/21457

Current Supplements : magnesium citrate + fish oil

Current medication :

* 7pm Diazepam  : 0.85mg (15 Aug 2022) / 0.95 mg (24 April 2022) / 1mg Diazepam (since 29 Aug 2020)

* 8am Prozac : 6.16mg (25 oct 2022, feel awful, slight updose) / 6.08 mg (9 oct 2022) / 6.24mg (11 July 22) / 6.44mg (22 May 22) / 6.64mg (4 Nov 21) / 6.72mg (8 oct 21) / 6.8 mg (15 Sept 21)6.88mg (14 Aug 21)/ 6.92mg (23 Jun 21)

I am not a professional, I don't give medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

If i did have not done a fast taper, what is the common pattern for people Who quit the drug with the 10% method when they are off ?

thank you @Erell. I was just speaking loud my distress and rage for this situation.

Sorry for that @Yesyes123

• Moderator Emeritus
12 minutes ago, Willfinish said:

f i did have not done a fast taper, what is the common pattern for people Who quit the drug with the 10% method when they are off ?

It Doesn’t end at “0”

Gridley Introduction

Lexapro 20 mg since 2004.  Begin Brassmonkey Slide Taper Jan. 2017.   

End 2017 year 1 of taper at 9.25mg 

End 2018 year 2 of taper at 4.1mg

End 2019 year 3 of taper at 1.0mg  

Oct. 30, 2020  Jump to zero from 0.025mg.  Current dose: 0.000mg

3 year, 10 month taper is 100% complete.

Ativan 1 mg to 1.875mg 1986-2020, two CT's and reinstatements

Nov. 2020, 7-week Ativan-Valium crossover to 18.75mg Valium

Feb. 2021, begin 10%/4 week taper of 18.75mg Valium 

End 2021  year 1 of Valium taper at 6mg

End 2022 year 2 of Valium taper at 2.75mg 

End 2023 year 3 of Valium taper at 1mg

Jan. 24, 2024: Hold at 1mg and shift to Imipramine taper.

Taper is 95% complete.

Imipramine 75 mg daily since 1986.  Jan.-Sept. 2016 tapered to 14.4mg  

March 22, 2022: Begin 10%/4 week taper

Aug. 5, 2022: hold at 9.5mg and shift to Valium taper

Jan. 24, 2024: Resume Imipramine taper.  Current dose as of April 1: 6.8mg

Taper is 91% complete.  

Supplements: multiple, quercetin, omega-3, vitamins C, E and D3, magnesium glycinate, probiotics, zinc, melatonin .3mg, iron, serrapeptase, nattokinase

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

The Lions diet is an all meat diet that is her brand.  I'm pretty sure SA wouldn't recommend something so extreme.  She isn't an expert on AD withdrawal, but she is trying to learn and trying to spread information, which is great.  SA is mentioned by Dr. Jim Wright later in the interview.

2012-present - Escitalopram currently 2.55 mg

Supplements:  Daytime- Green Lipped Mussel 1200mg, Omega-3s 1710mg, Wheat Germ Oil 770mg, Sodium Butyrate 1.2g, Phosphatidylcholine 2600mg, Multi-Min 2 tablets, Liposomal Glutathione 4 pumps, Probiotic 1 capsule, Beyond Balance herbal tinctures for lyme and gut healing (including one only taken during menstruation); Nighttime - L-theanine 200mg, melatonin 1mg, magnesium glycinate 400mg.

History:

2012-2017- Escitalopram 10mg

2017-2020 - Escitalopram 5mg

07/2019-11/2019 - Valium 10mg, every 2-3 days, then stopped

11/2020 - Stopped Escitalopram 5mg abruptly (crashed January 2021)

1/2021-12/2021 - Escitalopram Reinstated 2.5mg to 5 to 10 to 7.5 and then started slow taper

1/2021-2/2021 - Ativan .5mg - Took 13.5 pills over the course of 22 days and stopped

2/2021-9/2021  Hydroxyzine - 50-100mg tapering down to .8mg, then cross-tapered to Claritin and stopped

9/2021-9/2022 - Claritin 5 mg (tapered off)

• Mentor
1 hour ago, Crochet said:

The Lions diet is an all meat diet that is her brand.  I'm pretty sure SA wouldn't recommend something so extreme.  She isn't an expert on AD withdrawal, but she is trying to learn and trying to spread information, which is great.  SA is mentioned by Dr. Jim Wright later in the interview.

Wooow! 

Thank you sooooo much you're awesome @Crochet

My apologies, SA was actually mentioned by Dr. David Cohen.

I hope you are doing okay, yesyes!

Supplements:  Daytime- Green Lipped Mussel 1200mg, Omega-3s 1710mg, Wheat Germ Oil 770mg, Sodium Butyrate 1.2g, Phosphatidylcholine 2600mg, Multi-Min 2 tablets, Liposomal Glutathione 4 pumps, Probiotic 1 capsule, Beyond Balance herbal tinctures for lyme and gut healing (including one only taken during menstruation); Nighttime - L-theanine 200mg, melatonin 1mg, magnesium glycinate 400mg.

History:

1/2021-12/2021 - Escitalopram Reinstated 2.5mg to 5 to 10 to 7.5 and then started slow taper

1/2021-2/2021 - Ativan .5mg - Took 13.5 pills over the course of 22 days and stopped

2/2021-9/2021  Hydroxyzine - 50-100mg tapering down to .8mg, then cross-tapered to Claritin and stopped

• Mentor

Does anyone know about thinning hair? I read iron supplementation could help it.

I was put on finasteride for it last year (only took it for about 2 months) and I think it affected my mood a lot (very irritable) and that was what led me to want to stop lexapro and kickstarted my entire journey.

I feel like my hair has been thinning since WD.

1 hour ago, Yesyes123 said:

Does anyone know about thinning hair?

I experience the same. My theory is that our CNS, our body and mind are so stressed through WD, that this also influences our hair. It is a well know fact that stress can give hair loss and thinning of hair. 

1993    Anafranil (Clomipramine) for a few months. Later in 1993 Paxil for a few months 1993- 2006      No medication

2006   Effexor, Cymbalta, some Benzo’s. All for short periods. Later in 2006 Lexapro (escitalopram) 10 mg and shortly after Wellbutrin XR 150mg, against side effects Lexapro 

Since 2006 until end of 2015: Several times on and off Lexapro and Wellbutrin and several slight dosage changes. Mostly taken dosages: 5mg Lexapro and 150mg Wellbutrin

2016  Dosage change Lexapro from 5mg to 2,5 mg. Wellbutrin stayed om 150mg

November 2016 – April 2017 Down from 2,5mg to 0,6mg Lexapro (in steps) without much problems. Wellbutrin down from 150mg to 66mg. Also without much problems.

April 2017 – March 2019       Lexapro 0,6 mg        April 2017 - August 2018       Wellbutrin in small steps down from 66mg in to 37,5 mg . Quite heavy WD after each step.

March 2019 – May 2019 Lexapro down from 0,6 to 0,3mg then Prozac to 0,6 mg switch because severe discontinuation effects (may also have been from Wellbutrin..)    

Wellbutrin down from 37,5mg to 35,3mg 

October 2019        Seroquel 12,5 mg for 4 weeks because of extreme sleeping problems, then weaning off in 2 weeks       Prozac up dosage to 1,2 mg

March 2020     Wellbutrin in 2 steps down from 35,3mg to 33,3mg   Extreme withdrawal effects during 8 months. Stopped tapering Wellbutrin  until total off Prozac. 

February 2020 – November 2020   Prozac down in steps from 1,2mg to 0,57mg. 

Jan 2021  Prozac down to:  0,55> 0,53>0,51mg,   Feb 0,47mg ,  Mar 0,42mg,   Apr 0,37, longer hold because of WD symptoms July 0,36 and hold again, Sept 19 0,35, Sept 26 0,34mg, Oct 3 0,33mg  Long hold of 172 days until March 2022

January 20, 2022:  Wellbutrin from 33,3 to 32,3mg

March 22, 2022 Prozac down from 0,33mg to: 0,30mg, Apr 0,29, May 0,28, 0,27, June 0,26, 0,25, July 0,24, 0,23, 0,22, 0,21, Aug 0,20, 0,19 Sep 0,18, Oct 0,17. 0,16, 0,15, Nov 0,14  Jan 2023 0,13, 0,12, 0,11  Feb 0,10, 0,09 Mar 0,08 ,  June 0,07 , July 0,06,  0,05, Aug 0,04, 0,03, Sept 0,026, 0,024 Nov 0,022, 0,019, 0,016, 0,013 Dec 0,012, 0,011, 0,010, 0,009   Jan 2024 0,008, 0,007,  0,006,  0,005, 0,004, 0,003, 0,002, 0,001, Feb  0,0007.  0,0005,   0,0003, 0,0001,  

Feb 23, 2024:  0,00000

Supplements: Fish Oil (3000mg), Magnesium 100 mg, 2 drops of Lavender Oil, only when feeling extreme anxiety. 50mg of L-Theanine only when severe discontinuation effects caused by Wellbutrin

Please note this is NOT a medical advice. Discuss all your medical issues with a doctor who understands psychical drugs and really knows how to withdraw from them. I wish that you will find one.

@Yesyes123 you’re on 15mg of escitalopram which is a so high dosage, so what withdrawal are you having ? I think escitalopram helps with hair by reducing testosterone levels

• Mentor
33 minutes ago, Willfinish said:

@Yesyes123 you’re on 15mg of escitalopram which is a so high dosage, so what withdrawal are you having ? I think escitalopram helps with hair by reducing testosterone levels

Do you have any links to anything about that? I've never seen anyone say it could help keep hair

• Mentor

Does escitalopram actually reduce testosterone?

• Mentor

I haven't been posting here much on my thread, but I've been doing all types of research and found it's not just psychiatry that can't be trusted; it's the entire western medicine establishment and basically every institution (the government, media, etc). I no longer think being against these things makes you weird or a "conspiracionist". It's true: our world is extremely f***** up in too many ways...

Diet is one of the most important things we need to look into, during withdrawal or not: it's our fuel, what makes us, us - more than just physically!

I want to post more about that, but everyone should research about oils that they use for cooking and preferably switch to coconut oil instead of vegetal oils.

• Mentor

Today I have started taking 400IU Vitamin E from 21st Century to help fish oil to work:images.jpeg-23.jpg.457efcfbef0ad0c399b20805c3119e45.jpg 

I also bought probiotics with bifidobacterium infantis that I will start taking in about 2 weeks to make sure Vitamin E isn't causing problems.

I will update my signature eventually.

Hello. Is there a basis for anxiety? Or a constant lurking feeling?

2023.01.27 1,6 mg 2023.01.29 1,5 mg 2023.02.27 1,35 mg 2023.03.30 1,2 mg 2023.04.18 1,1 mg 04,26 1,05 mg 2023.01.26 1,05 mg 2023.02.27 .27 .20. .21 0,8 mg 2023.07.14 0,65 mg 2023.08.20 0,45 mg 2023.09.20 0,25 mg 2023.11.14 000000000!!!!!

• Mentor
6 hours ago, Johni said:

Hello. Is there a basis for anxiety? Or a constant lurking feeling?

Hey Johni, not really... how are you doing at 4mg? Hope you're well!

Hello. thank you for your question. I'm pretty changeable. but I work. does distraction not work for anxiety either?

2023.01.27 1,6 mg 2023.01.29 1,5 mg 2023.02.27 1,35 mg 2023.03.30 1,2 mg 2023.04.18 1,1 mg 04,26 1,05 mg 2023.01.26 1,05 mg 2023.02.27 .27 .20. .21 0,8 mg 2023.07.14 0,65 mg 2023.08.20 0,45 mg 2023.09.20 0,25 mg 2023.11.14 000000000!!!!!

• Mentor
9 minutes ago, Johni said:

Hello. thank you for your question. I'm pretty changeable. but I work. does distraction not work for anxiety either?

Yeah distraction is a must for our situation. I think meditation and calm prayer also help a lot.

for me right now meditation doesn’t really work. After 1-2 minutes, my brain goes completely elsewhere.

• Mentor
19 minutes ago, Johni said:

for me right now meditation doesn’t really work. After 1-2 minutes, my brain goes completely elsewhere.

I think meditation is extremely complex and there are many different types of it that you can try... what kind are you doing? Chanting mantras?

I usually use guided meditation or autogenous training.

image.png

@Yesyes123 how are you ? when you start tapering ? 

• Mentor

I think eggs are a daily must for people on WD. I want to write here more about things I've been learning about eggs. I bought organic eggs today that even say on the front "Rich in Omega 3 + Vitamin E"

• 2 weeks later...

@Yesyes123Really nice job on the video!  I've still been measuring slivers.  This will help many visual learners for sure!  I like that you explained that it's not overwhelming, even though it might seem that way.

History:

• Mentor

If you're a man in withdrawal, you need to stop masturbating. And cut porn off completely. If you follow this, you'll thank me later.