Is this a withdrawal symptom

Shellbell

So my vision has been obscured for several weeks. Feels like I have tunnel vision? Like I’m not all the way awake or something. It’s very strange and doesn’t help my anxiety. Is this gonna go away?

• 5-28-20 given cymbalta. Had bad reaction. Stopped immediately. 
  • 6-20-20 stopped vicodin after 5 years. Suffered akathesia. 
  • 7-20-20 to 11-13-20 mirtazapine. On 7.5 tapered for 8 weeks  jumped off at 1.5
  • 11/20 to Feb 3. .25 klonopin, tapered 4 weeks. Jumped off at .0935
  • present - med free. Still suffering from akathesia, insomnia,depression and anxiety
  • melatonin 1mg. Magnesium 400mg daily
  • Vicodin one week. Stopped 12-5-21
  • temezapam prn 
  • sonata sleeping pill. Prn 
  • tried kratom for one week
  • 1-15-22 - symptoms - visual issues, dizziness, severe brain fog, suicidal ideations

• 2 years later...

Yesss I have this too, like looking through a vignette or something, darker on the peripheral vision, it's annoying as hell but I also have minor hallucinations like warping and things going about in the corners of my vision so I guess it's all just WD stuffs 😂

SI xx

Previous to pharma I was doing a fair bit of drinking and taking party drugs, mainly from the ages of 18 and 21

2014: started 20mg citalopram

January 2015: switched to sertraline 50mg

March 2017: dropped to 25mg sertraline

Between these last 2 dates I was on and off the sert (now I know this was stupid) 

December 8th 2022: 50mg sertraline (adverse reaction: Suicidal images and homicidal images) 

December 19th 2022: ct from sertaline

Sometime here had a paradoxical reaction to lorazepam (extreme anxiety, closed eye hallucinations) this caused the dpdr to start

February 17th/19th 2023: WD from sertraline started

Also had an amoxicillin treatment in February, not sure if this did anything but I did get akathisia from then

"BUT I LOVE THE PAIN, LET IT RAIN AND WASH AWAY, LET IT CARRY YOU TO A BETTER PLACE AND FORGET MY NAME"  Ambleside - Wash away

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy