Recovery Playlists

getofflex

• Moderator Emeritus

The man who owns and runs this channel is a survivor of Paxil and Xanax.  He started on it in college when he was in his early 20's.  He was on it for about 15 years.  He managed to withdraw from both drugs successfully on his own.  I find his videos very positive and encouraging, and when I'm in a wave, listening to him always gives me hope and lifts me up.  Here is the link: 

The Lovely Grind YouTube channel

Please do not private message me.  Only tag me for urgent questions about tapering and reinstating - thank you.  

***Please note this is not medical advice.  Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a doctor who understands psych meds and how to withdraw from them, if you can find one.

Lexapro   Started Apr 15 2010 - 10 mg;  started taper August 2017, recent taper info: Apr 2 '20  0.18 mg; Jul 16  0.17 mg, Aug 23  0.16 mg, Oct 7  0.15 mg, Nov 8 - 0.14, Jan 16 '21 - 0.13, Feb 7 - 0.12, Feb 22 - 0.11, Mar 26 - 0.10, May 21 - 0.09, June 15 - 0.08 Aug 16 - 0.07, Oct 6 - 0.06, Nov 21 0.05, Dec. 17 0.04, Jan 14 '22 0.03, Feb 19 0.02, Apr 18 0.01, May 15 0.005,  Jul 8, 0.00.  Psych Drug Free as of July 8, 2022!!  Woohoo!!!

other meds: Levothyroxine 75 mg

magnesium in small amounts at 4 AM, before bed

suppl AM: fish oil, flax oil, vit C, vit E, multivitamin, zinc

suppl 8 PM: magnesium 350 mg, extended release vitamin C, melatonin 2 mg

Paxil 2002 - 2010, switched to Lexapro 2010 

Trazodone 50 mg. 2002 - 2019, fast tapered in 2019 

Xanax 0.5 mg as needed 2002 - 2019, up to 3x weekly 

Thanks for link, will check It out:)

March 2019: 10mg Citalopram

April 2019: 20mg Citalopram

October/November 2019(sorry, I don't remember the exact date): 10mg of Citalopram without tapering, as suggested by my pharmacist. 

March 2020: Started "tapering", taking the 10mg of Citalopram every other day, again, following the recommendations of my pharmacist. 

April 2020: Stopped taking Citalopram.

I haven't reinstall since then. I've tried taking Magnesium a couple of times, but I found out it makes me nervous. I only take Paracetemol when the headache becomes unbearable (2gr every couple of weeks or so). 

• 2 years later...

Here is a video from Michael Priebe of 'The Lovely Grind' on youtube. He successfully withdrew from benzodiazepines and Paxil and has healed and moved on and I find his and other videos like his helpful to watch. His is a commercial website however there are others that are not as well so I watch as many of these as I can find.

Current Psychiatric Medications

1. Paxil 10mg daily (a.m.) 2017 - Present
  2. Carbamazepine IR  190 mg twice daily (380mg Daily) 2011 - Present (Currently Tapering)

Past Psychiatric Medications From 1994 to August 2021   Seroquel (in Recovery since August 2021 final dose 6.25mg), Depakote, Lithium, Risperidone, Xanax, Lamotrigene, Olanzapine, Lorazepam, Welbutrin, Trazodone, Oxazepam, Gabapentin, Abilify, Topiramate, Prazosin, Ambien (See Attached Spreadsheet And Seroquel Tapering And WIthdrawal Summary)

Current Non Psychiatric Medications Levothyroxine 88mcg (a.m.)-Vitamin D3 1000 IU (p.m.)-Fexofenadine 180 mg twice daily -Clonidine 0.1 mg (p.m.)-Azelastine Nasal Spray

Other - Fish Oil Twice Daily-Multi-Vitamin (a.m.)-Vitamin C 1000mg Daily (a.m.)-Saline Nasal Spray-Salsalate 750mg twice daily PRN, Diclofenac Gel on affected joint PRN-Magnesium Citrate 250mg twice daily, Betaine HCL & Digestine Enzymes With Meals

Quitting Seroquel_A Vacation In Hell_Redacted.pdf

Other Documents https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/26099-feralcatman-recovering-from-seroquel/?do=findComment&comment=633907

I should make clear that I am not recommending this or any other paid service. This video and many like it are available for free on YouTube and I find them helpful.

2. Carbamazepine IR  190 mg twice daily (380mg Daily) 2011 - Present (Currently Tapering)

Past Psychiatric Medications From 1994 to August 2021   Seroquel (in Recovery since August 2021 final dose 6.25mg), Depakote, Lithium, Risperidone, Xanax, Lamotrigene, Olanzapine, Lorazepam, Welbutrin, Trazodone, Oxazepam, Gabapentin, Abilify, Topiramate, Prazosin, Ambien (See Attached Spreadsheet And Seroquel Tapering And WIthdrawal Summary)

Current Non Psychiatric Medications Levothyroxine 88mcg (a.m.)-Vitamin D3 1000 IU (p.m.)-Fexofenadine 180 mg twice daily -Clonidine 0.1 mg (p.m.)-Azelastine Nasal Spray

Other - Fish Oil Twice Daily-Multi-Vitamin (a.m.)-Vitamin C 1000mg Daily (a.m.)-Saline Nasal Spray-Salsalate 750mg twice daily PRN, Diclofenac Gel on affected joint PRN-Magnesium Citrate 250mg twice daily, Betaine HCL & Digestine Enzymes With Meals

Other Documents https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/26099-feralcatman-recovering-from-seroquel/?do=findComment&comment=633907

• Altostrata changed the title to It Will Get Better: The Lovely Grind Youtube Channel is Dedicated to Psych Drug Withdrawal
  • Administrator

Thanks, @FeralCatman

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

This YouTube channel features Dr Joseph Witt Doerring, MD. He is a psychiatrist with a private practice and works at Drexel University and speaks out regarding psychiatric medication side effects and withdrawal and his YouTube Channel seems to have some good information on it for just about everybody for just about every med you could possibly be on.

https://www.youtube.com/@wittdoerringpsychiatry/videos

As you scroll down this link to the medicating normal website you will find links to different resources that are available most seem to UK or Australia.

https://medicatingnormal.com/psychiatric-drug-withdrawal/

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a list of all of the psychiatric drug tapering resources that I have found helpful. Some of these are for paid coaches but their YouTube channels have free content and of course I cannot advocate for any one of those services or tell you that you should pay for it but the option is there if you want to check them out. This is the same list I just sent to all of my doctors so the first link on the list should look pretty familiar. Over the last year or two the list seems to be growing everyday so this is definitely catching on and things are changing. 😁

/2013/10/setbacks/ 

Just read this article, it's amazing. My mornings have been rough of late and I often wonder about "when" I will be back to normal. This was a great read. Thanks!

December 2021 - Metoclopramide started. Akathisia symptoms start; Metoclopramide gets changed to PRN.

March 2022 - Akathisia diagnosed; Metoclopramide stopped; Propranolol 10mg x twice a day. Biperiden PRN (0.5mg to 1mg).

April 2022 - Tandospirone 30mg (10mg 3x day), Quetiapine 25mg (only taken once, immediate adr). Mirtazapine 7.5mg. . Discontinued Propranolol.

May 2022 - Mirtazapine upped to 15mg. Tandospirone cut to 2x 10mg. Low dose Depakote for the month; 100 to 200 to 100 to 0. Mirtazapine cut back to 11.75mg (3/4 of a 15mg pill).
June 2022 - Mirtazapine updose to 15mg. Tandospirone, Biperiden discontinued. Klonopin started PRN (0.5mg). 
September 2022 - Akathisia slowly starts improving, WD/ADR normal sets in in mid September. Hold for 4 months.
March 2023 - Off mirtazapine; no Klonopin for 5 months either! Started quercetin (250mg x 2) to soften the histamine rebound.

May 2023 - Stopped quercetin and changed from magnesium carbonate to oxide - reacted badly. Reverted back to carbonate. 
June 2023 - Added fish oil.
Current regimen: CALM Magnesium (Carbonate into Citrate) 175mg x2; Vitamin E 268mg x2; Fish oil (100mg Omega3; EPA 30mg; DHA 37mg)x2
Intro thread: 
https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/27095-portuguesesea-metoclopramide-akathisia-and-mirtazapine/

If anyone has any other resources beyond what I've already listed please list it on this thread. The more the better. 😉✌️😺😺

21 hours ago, FeralCatman said:
Here is a list of all of the psychiatric drug tapering resources that I have found helpful. Some of these are for paid coaches but their YouTube channels have free content and of course I cannot advocate for any one of those services or tell you that you should pay for it but the option is there if you want to check them out. This is the same list I just sent to all of my doctors so the first link on the list should look pretty familiar. Over the last year or two the list seems to be growing everyday so this is definitely catching on and things are changing. 😁

Excellent summary of resources. I think the more recent BBC Panorama Series is on too for many https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001n39z

2018 April: Reinstated Paroxetine 20mg and Carbamazepine Prolonged Release 400mg (200mg morning and night) after abrupt withdrawal of 6 months (lots of on off AD and other drugs use for years prior to this this).

2018 August: Began slow taper of Paroxetine. At 10mg severe headaches began, switched to 10mg Fluoxetine. Cont. on Carbamazepine Prolonged Release 400mg (200mg morning and night). Occasional but over recommended dose use of sleeping tablet.

2018 - 2023: ‘Stable’ on Fluoxetine 10mg and Carbamazepine Prolonged Release 400mg (200mg morning and night). Cont. but over recommended dose use of sleeping tablet, switched sleeping tablet to manage addiction and achieve sleep. Began very occasional use of benzodiazepines by 2020 (eg. 2 dose of 10mg in a 9 month period, varies according to need and some months can be more). Cont. headaches, developed anxiety and other body pains. 
2023 (February) - Rapid 4 week taper in February from Carbamazepine Prolonged Release 400mg (200mg morning and night) to nil (mistakenly!).

2023 (March to present) - very infrequent use of sleeping tablets and benzodiazepines, diagnosed with hypothyroidism (April ish) and currently treated with Levothyroxine (final dose yet to be determined), began taper of Fluoxetine 10mg (June) currently on 8mg of fluoxetine. 
Also, still invariably take CBD oil, multiple vitamins and minerals including Omega 3, iron etc. Adjusted as needed. 

Note - Throughout the above years I have been an inpatient and outpatient with decisions made for me regarding drugs inc. abrupt withdrawals. Some were planned by me when unaware of withdrawal affects. Others while I was ‘unwell’ and began by unwittingly missing doses. Like many of us I have experienced many ‘symptoms’ on and off the drugs. Above, I have tried to share my main complaints and history as best as I can and remember.

My full drug history can be found in my opening post 

WeLiveInHope

——————————————————

My words are based on my personal experiences and do not constitute medical advice or recommendations, except this: whatever any one else says, from medics to other patients, however informed, listen to your body as the human condition is always evolving, and in turn so is our knowledge on its limitations and capabilities. 

1 hour ago, WeLiveInHope said:

Excellent summary of resources. I think the more recent BBC Panorama Series is on too for many https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001n39z

@WeLiveInHopeIt won't let me watch it because I'm in the United States so do you know of any links where you from outside of Great Britain?

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a link to an organization that specializes in akathisia.

https://akathisiaalliance.org/

Here is a link to the SA posting of doctors who can support you with tapering and recovery in the USA and in other countries around the world.

On 8/12/2023 at 3:46 PM, FeralCatman said:

@WeLiveInHopeIt won't let me watch it because I'm in the United States so do you know of any links where you from outside of Great Britain?

I am so sorry. I tried having a look on the www but could not find an alternative link. Since SA was mentioned it perhaps one of the other admins may now? 

2018 April: Reinstated Paroxetine 20mg and Carbamazepine Prolonged Release 400mg (200mg morning and night) after abrupt withdrawal of 6 months (lots of on off AD and other drugs use for years prior to this this).

2018 August: Began slow taper of Paroxetine. At 10mg severe headaches began, switched to 10mg Fluoxetine. Cont. on Carbamazepine Prolonged Release 400mg (200mg morning and night). Occasional but over recommended dose use of sleeping tablet.

2018 - 2023: ‘Stable’ on Fluoxetine 10mg and Carbamazepine Prolonged Release 400mg (200mg morning and night). Cont. but over recommended dose use of sleeping tablet, switched sleeping tablet to manage addiction and achieve sleep. Began very occasional use of benzodiazepines by 2020 (eg. 2 dose of 10mg in a 9 month period, varies according to need and some months can be more). Cont. headaches, developed anxiety and other body pains. 
2023 (February) - Rapid 4 week taper in February from Carbamazepine Prolonged Release 400mg (200mg morning and night) to nil (mistakenly!).

2023 (March to present) - very infrequent use of sleeping tablets and benzodiazepines, diagnosed with hypothyroidism (April ish) and currently treated with Levothyroxine (final dose yet to be determined), began taper of Fluoxetine 10mg (June) currently on 8mg of fluoxetine. 
Also, still invariably take CBD oil, multiple vitamins and minerals including Omega 3, iron etc. Adjusted as needed. 

Note - Throughout the above years I have been an inpatient and outpatient with decisions made for me regarding drugs inc. abrupt withdrawals. Some were planned by me when unaware of withdrawal affects. Others while I was ‘unwell’ and began by unwittingly missing doses. Like many of us I have experienced many ‘symptoms’ on and off the drugs. Above, I have tried to share my main complaints and history as best as I can and remember.

My full drug history can be found in my opening post 

WeLiveInHope

——————————————————

My words are based on my personal experiences and do not constitute medical advice or recommendations, except this: whatever any one else says, from medics to other patients, however informed, listen to your body as the human condition is always evolving, and in turn so is our knowledge on its limitations and capabilities. 

That's all right sooner or later it will pop up on YouTube or somewhere else so I'll just keep watching for it.

Here's another reference how I found invaluable in doing research. Everything this person posts generally has links to the references or studies that they talk about so you can go read the studies. This is where I learned about the animal studies that showed that antipsychotics cause brain atrophy.

https://mentalhealthdaily.com/

• Mentor
28 minutes ago, FeralCatman said:

Here's another reference how I found invaluable in doing research. Everything this person posts generally has links to the references or studies that they talk about so you can go read the studies. This is where I learned about the animal studies that showed that antipsychotics cause brain atrophy.

https://mentalhealthdaily.com/

This looks like an interesting site...one I've actually never seen before so thank you.  To think they're giving psych drugs to animals just about rips my heart out. 💔

Disclaimer:  This is not professional medical advice but is based on personal experience only.

1994 - 2017:  Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Seroquel, Buspar, Lorazepam, Xanax, Ambien

2005-present:  Trazodone 50 mg 

2017:  Effexor XR 37.5 >> 75 mg 

2020 (March):  Began 10% monthly taper of Effexor XR (got down to 12 mg)

2021 (September):  Completely crashed.  Went back up to 37.5 mg but in doing so I kindled myself

2024:  1/1:  35.6 mg (-6 beads)  |  2/1:  33.8 mg (-11 beads)  |  3/1:  32.1 mg (-16 beads)  |   4/1:  (-18 beads)

Reasons for starting psych meds:  PMDD/Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Other medications:  Levothyroxine 75 mcg

Supplements:  Dr. Berg's Electrolyte Powder on occasion   

On 8/30/2023 at 6:42 PM, Catina7 said:

This looks like an interesting site...one I've actually never seen before so thank you.  To think they're giving psych drugs to animals just about rips my heart out. 💔

In my humble opinion these scientists should be running the tests on themselves first and if they did that maybe we'd have fewer things on the market that make a mess out of people.

• Mentor
11 hours ago, FeralCatman said:

In my humble opinion these scientists should be running the tests on themselves first and if they did that maybe we'd have fewer things on the market that make a mess out of people.

I agree.  First, they should run these tests on themselves.  After that they should put themselves on multiple psych drugs, stay on them for a long time, and then apply their own tapering advice to get off of them.  Only then would some of the harm be prevented.  

Disclaimer:  This is not professional medical advice but is based on personal experience only.

1994 - 2017:  Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Seroquel, Buspar, Lorazepam, Xanax, Ambien

2005-present:  Trazodone 50 mg 

2017:  Effexor XR 37.5 >> 75 mg 

2020 (March):  Began 10% monthly taper of Effexor XR (got down to 12 mg)

2021 (September):  Completely crashed.  Went back up to 37.5 mg but in doing so I kindled myself

2024:  1/1:  35.6 mg (-6 beads)  |  2/1:  33.8 mg (-11 beads)  |  3/1:  32.1 mg (-16 beads)  |   4/1:  (-18 beads)

Reasons for starting psych meds:  PMDD/Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Other medications:  Levothyroxine 75 mcg

Supplements:  Dr. Berg's Electrolyte Powder on occasion   

Re tapering at 90% for 4 weeks, might there be any benefit in doing 95% for 2 weeks to reduce/smooth the "stepping"?  

I could have worked this out 44 years ago doing high school algebra, but not now... area under the curve and all that! 🤓

Various ADs from 1991, always for depression with anxiety and agitation... sertraline, paroxetine, citalopram (with 2.5mg olanzapine briefly), coming off each for increasingly shorter times until 2000 when I went on meds full time with Clomipramine 200mg. Then Venlafaxine (XR) since 2008, initially 225mg, then 300mg, plus tried on venlafaxine with mirtazapine (California Rocket) for only a week in 2017(?) as absolutely intolerable. 

July '23 Venlafaxine XL 300 to 275mg.  Aug '23 275 to 250mg. Sept/Oct '23 250 to 230 to 225mg.  Nov '23 205mg. Dec '23 185mg.  28 Dec '23 reinstated 225mg after crashing. 

Supplements: Vitamin D and fish oil. 

"L'exposition du merde est temporaries".

Although I have a background in health, I am here to learn from others, encourage others and share my experiences, not to give professional guidance. 

On 8/30/2023 at 11:42 PM, Catina7 said:

Absolutely shocking. 

Various ADs from 1991, always for depression with anxiety and agitation... sertraline, paroxetine, citalopram (with 2.5mg olanzapine briefly), coming off each for increasingly shorter times until 2000 when I went on meds full time with Clomipramine 200mg. Then Venlafaxine (XR) since 2008, initially 225mg, then 300mg, plus tried on venlafaxine with mirtazapine (California Rocket) for only a week in 2017(?) as absolutely intolerable. 

July '23 Venlafaxine XL 300 to 275mg.  Aug '23 275 to 250mg. Sept/Oct '23 250 to 230 to 225mg.  Nov '23 205mg. Dec '23 185mg.  28 Dec '23 reinstated 225mg after crashing. 

Supplements: Vitamin D and fish oil. 

"L'exposition du merde est temporaries".

Although I have a background in health, I am here to learn from others, encourage others and share my experiences, not to give professional guidance. 

On 8/12/2023 at 4:46 PM, FeralCatman said:

Here you go: https://rumble.com/v2wlt7g-the-antidepressant-story-bbc-panorama-documentary.html

2006 - Paroxetine, 20 mg

2008 / 2018 - Several mostly unsuccessful attempts at tapering, without knowledge of withdrawal

2019 - Decrease from 20 mg to 15 mg (June), from 15 mg to 10 mg (Dec)

2020 - Switch to 10 mg liquid citalopram (Feb), decrease to 8 mg (Apr), 6 mg (June), 4 mg (July) without clear symptoms. 3.2 mg (Sep 9), 3 mg (Sep 23), 2.8 mg (Oct 10), 2.6 mg (Oct 26), 2 mg (Nov 13).  Tapered to 1.68 mg in steps of 0.16 mg (Dec 3). Withdrawal kicked in hard. Increase to 1.8 mg (Dec 8), increase to 1.92 mg (Dec 18)

2021 - Increase to 2.2 mg (Jan 1), decrease to 2 mg (Feb 8 ), 1.92 mg (March 21), 1.8 mg (Apr 2), 1.68 mg (Apr 25), 1.56 mg (June 6), 1.52 mg (Sep 5), 1.48 mg (Sep 20), 1.44 mg (Oct 4), 1.4 mg (Oct 18), 1.36 (Nov 1)

2022 - 1.32 mg (Feb 4) - Covid (March 7) - 1.28 mg (Jul 21), 1.24 mg (Oct 3), 1.2 mg (Nov 26)

2023 - Holding at 1.2 mg

Other medication: sumatriptan 50 mg, when needed (migraine)

@Momiki Awesome, thank you so much for posting that 😉✌️😺😺

• 2 weeks later...

Taking Control of Your MENTAL HEALTH: A Guide to SAFE DE-PRESCRIBING with Dr. Mark Horowitz of Outro - YouTube

This is the coaching YouTube channel for Michael Priebe. Lots of helpful free videos.

The Lovely Grind - YouTube

https://m.youtube.com/@TheLovelyGrind/videos

This is the coaching YouTube channel for Angela Peacock. Lots of helpful free videos.

https://m.youtube.com/@AngiePeacockMSW

Here is another video that I posted before I started this topic.

I am looking into mindfulness based stress reduction to help deal with past trauma as well as with withdrawal and all the stress it causes.

I received these links from my therapist and many may find them helpful and they are things that you can do at home. One of them is a free mindfulness based stress reduction course that you can do online and is run by a retired psychologist from the University of Massachusetts. It's actually fairly similar to what the Gupta program teaches except that it's free. The other two links are for books you can order on Amazon to help you learn about mindfulness based stress reduction. One of the links also offers a paid coaching service but I can't recommend that one way or the other and I am not an advertising agency but if it interests you feel free to look into it  My therapist is friends with her so I get it as part of my therapy for no extra charge. Here are the links and I hope someone out there finds this useful because I think it will certainly be useful for myself. This will be especially true if you have a history of trauma just like me which can make recovering from these medications much more difficult.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23171754/

https://palousemindfulness.com/

https://samaraserotkin.com/mindfulness-willpower-book/

https://www.besselvanderkolk.com/resources/the-body-keeps-the-score

• Mentor

@FeralCatman

I find the calm app is very helpful for me. 
It’s pretty cheap for a year. I’m sure it has free things too. It is guided breathing mindfulness. I try to do it everyday around lunchtime. And when I need it. 

2000-2013 Paxil - 1 year fast taper

2013-2018 merry go round
zoloft, cymbalta, lamictal, Prozac.

Nov. 2018 lexapro 15 mgs, Dec. 2019 to Mar. 2020 taper to 10mg. Jul 2020 to October 2020 taper to 8.5 ml.
Oct 2020 reinstated to 9 ml.
Apr 2021 to Jul  taper to 7ml. Oct 2021 to Jan 2022 taper to 5.9ml, Mar 5 2022 5.8 ml, Mar 12 5.7ml, Mar 20 5.6ml, Mar 27 5.5ml, April 23 5.4ml, April 30 5.3ml, May 7 5.2ml,  Jul 9 2022 5.4ml, 

Klonopin prn, Allegra 180 for 3 seasons, aspirin 81 mg, plavix , nitroglycerin 0.4 mg prn, 2k mg  turmeric Qunol, 4- Trader Joe’s omega 3 -2400 mg, Pepcid 20mg,  Prilosec 40 mg, Tylenol arthritis 4 tablets daily, 350mg calm magnesium citrate, melatonin 2.5- 5mg as needed to sleep. Saline spray as needed. 

1 hour ago, Heath said:

@FeralCatman

I find the calm app is very helpful for me. 
It’s pretty cheap for a year. I’m sure it has free things too. It is guided breathing mindfulness. I try to do it everyday around lunchtime. And when I need it. 

If there was a link to a website for that go ahead and post it for people because the easier we make it for people to get to these resources the better.

• Mentor

2000-2013 Paxil - 1 year fast taper

2013-2018 merry go round
zoloft, cymbalta, lamictal, Prozac.

Nov. 2018 lexapro 15 mgs, Dec. 2019 to Mar. 2020 taper to 10mg. Jul 2020 to October 2020 taper to 8.5 ml.
Oct 2020 reinstated to 9 ml.
Apr 2021 to Jul  taper to 7ml. Oct 2021 to Jan 2022 taper to 5.9ml, Mar 5 2022 5.8 ml, Mar 12 5.7ml, Mar 20 5.6ml, Mar 27 5.5ml, April 23 5.4ml, April 30 5.3ml, May 7 5.2ml,  Jul 9 2022 5.4ml, 

Klonopin prn, Allegra 180 for 3 seasons, aspirin 81 mg, plavix , nitroglycerin 0.4 mg prn, 2k mg  turmeric Qunol, 4- Trader Joe’s omega 3 -2400 mg, Pepcid 20mg,  Prilosec 40 mg, Tylenol arthritis 4 tablets daily, 350mg calm magnesium citrate, melatonin 2.5- 5mg as needed to sleep. Saline spray as needed. 

• 1 month later...

For anyone who thinks that you are just too far gone to heal watch this video and the story it tells cuz this poor guy was so heavily drugged he was drugged into Oblivion and yet he was able to heal and make this video and is now coaching other people. The ups and downs of this process can be extremely discouraging at times but the brain and nervous system and body do in fact know what to do you just have to give it the time to do it and for some people it just takes a very long time.

These two links are from the Mulligan Brothers YouTube channel and they post all kinds of inspirational stuff by people who have suffered adversity. They are not related to psychiatric drugs or withdrawal but many of them still apply and I really like this one by Rabbi Simon Jacobs about suffering and resilience.

This link is for the Mulligan Brothers YouTube channel

https://m.youtube.com/@MulliganBrothersInterviews/featured

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 11:57 AM, FeralCatman said:

Here is an additional link with lots of good information. It is for the International Institute of psychiatric drug withdrawal.

https://iipdw.org/

Here are links to coach Dan Landauer who has his own website and is available through Witt Doering Psychiatry.

https://wittdoerringpsychiatry.com/coaching/coach-dan-landauer/

https://www.philosophicalfishing.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp9utLo8XHLxjjtzr2Xb2Pw

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy