Mutfael: Try to recover

• Administrator
On 5/6/2021 at 9:46 PM, Mutfael said:

Thank you, dear, I did not pay attention to the translation, the translation has been affixed and I thought it was English, I am sorry ... As for reducing or decreasing to 10%, it is very difficult. I tried with a syringe and it did not work, then I broke the pills to 2.5 milligrams and I also want to break the pills  2.5 to 1.25 mg What do you think?

Mutfael, I'm sorry, it looks like this question was missed earlier. Are you dissolving your pills in liquid or are you using a scale to do your taper? 

Once we know your method, we can answer your questions. 

Drug free May 22, 2015 after 30 years of neuroleptics, benzos, z-drugs, so-called "anti"-depressants, and amphetamines 

My Success Story:  Shep's Success: "Leaving Plato's Cave"

And what is good, Phaedrus, and what is not good — need we ask anyone to tell us these things? ~ Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice, but simply information based on my own experience, as well as other members who have survived these drugs.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks🙂

Sorry, I am not good at English and I use google translate
Diagnosis: Panic, fear, anxiety
2005-2006: Medicines floundering
2006-2019 Seroxat 20 mg
2020-2021 Cipralex 15 mg
Since March 2021, it has started decreasing from 15 mg to 12.5 mg

[فَإِذَا عَزَمْتَ فَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ]

(Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah,) means, if you conduct the required consultation and you then make a decision, trust in Allah over your decision,