SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Gosia Tapering Quetiapine

Gosia

Hi there. Thank you for the Opportunity to ask some quetions.🙌 I am on Quetiapine, been on it for over 3 years, started after experiencing psychosis 3 months after having a baby. Been hospitalised and put on 300mg of quetiapine. Been on 100mg for most of the 3 years . Managed to taper off to 0 last December but after having some stress strong anxiety was kicking in, it was so overwhelming that I went back on 100 mg. currently on 50mg SR . I am tapering but have no idea how to make small doses from 25mg . Last time my lowest dose was 12.5 and than I dropped it . I think it may have been to big dose. Wanted to ask for some advise on how to microdose.. have anyone done it ? Thanks for any tips 🙌❤️

• Altostrata changed the title to Gosia Tapering Quetiapine
  • Administrator

Welcome, Gosia.

Here is our topic for tapering quetiapine Tips for tapering off quetiapine (Seroquel)

We have many people here tapering quetiapine by very small amounts. Please use search in the Introductions forum to find them.

If you have questions about your taper, please put them in this topic.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.