montymonkey: Please help me with chlomipramine tapering

montymonkey

34 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

How often do you take codeine, at what times of day?

Please keep daily notes of times o’clock you take ALL your drugs, their dosages, and your symptoms throughout the day. We need to know how you feel before and after taking each drug, and your symptoms in between. Post 24 hours of notes at a time in this topic, in a simple list format with time of day on the left and notation (symptom or drug and dosage) on the right. This can show if your symptoms are adverse effects from one of your drugs.

I was taking it 2 months ago for a tooth infection and I had it over a couple of weeks but I never took full dose. Never took it before that for about 6 years. Ive not taken it for a couple of weeks now. I only took 15mg and once a day as I didn't want full doses as I dont want other meds unless painful. I take paracetamol if I need it but try not to take anything.

I take magnesium, fish oil and cherry juice as I can get gout. I will do that list.

Thank you for being here.

20+years 200mg Chlomipramine Taper last 6 years 

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7
10mg cut into 7  26/9  1.428mg
10mg cut into 8  30/9  1.25mg
1mg of drug in jan poss this year not sure?

Tapered down to 1st april 2021  0.05mg
18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

updosed to 0.5mg 5th Sep to 0.1mg 12th September 

• Administrator

Some of your symptoms may be interdose withdrawal or rebound from your codeine doses.

We need you to do this:

43 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Please keep daily notes of times o’clock you take ALL your drugs, their dosages, and your symptoms throughout the day. We need to know how you feel before and after taking each drug, and your symptoms in between. Post 24 hours of notes at a time in this topic, in a simple list format with time of day on the left and notation (symptom or drug and dosage) on the right. This can show if your symptoms are adverse effects from one of your drugs.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

3 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Some of your symptoms may be interdose withdrawal or rebound from your codeine doses.

We need you to do this:

Hi Altostrata. Im not sure i can edit that document on my phone? I'm unsure.

I can tell you that I'm suffering again. 

I only taken codeine yesterday at 10pm

Around same time as my new chlomipramine dose.

I'm suffering mostly first thing in morning and then its constant with anxiety fear panic palpations and all are extreme.

I then feel it taper off slightly and then at night time I feel some relief thats short lived and then when I go to bed its hell again. Im all over the place.

Do you think I will be OK when back on a small dose? Will I get my life back?

I haven't taken codeine other than then but I cant remember when I took them during tooth infection as it was randomly back a month ago ish.

This is definitely chlomipramine im certain.

I take magnesium in morning and at night. Cherry juice around 4pm and fish oil with lunch at 12 and tea at 7.

Paracetamol if headache during day maybe once at night and poss around midday if needed.

Thats about it.

Do you think It will get easier in time? 

I'm worried I'm stuck like this now.

Thanks

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

• Administrator

The objective of the suggestions you get here is to help you feel better. We don't know how long that will take.

If you're only taking one drug, please let us know every day about how the increase in cloripramine is affecting you.

When you take codeine, you may get a symptom not related to cloripramine. I would not take both drugs at the same time, you don't know how they might interact. We don't know anything about codeine here.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

The objective of the suggestions you get here is to help you feel better. We don't know how long that will take.

If you're only taking one drug, please let us know every day about how the increase in cloripramine is affecting you.

When you take codeine, you may get a symptom not related to cloripramine. I would not take both drugs at the same time, you don't know how they might interact. We don't know anything about codeine here.

OK I wont take codeine anymore.

I assume I'm ok to take cherry juice, magnesium citrate and omega 3 when updosing at levels that have been recommended on bottle.

I take magnesium in morning and night same as fish oil

cherry juice once a day.

I take normal medication which is..

Low dose asprin

Low dose ramapril blood pressure

In morning and

Atorvastatin at night medium dose.

Thats my full intake daily.

Terrible night. Felt very unwell. Its strange as I feel just as bad if not worse at some points but I seem to get more sleep. I hardly get any sleep at moment and I keep waking when hardly being asleep but I seemed to get slightly more interupted sleep last night. Negligible difference but I noticed it.

Woke up and when I come round I get it all back again. Take magnesium immediately.

Cycle is feeling terrible first thing and then I get a feeling of slight relief in afternoon for a couple of hours. Just slightly better only.

Then it comes back worse than ever.

The rest of the day and night are pure hell.

Symptoms in order of distress.

Heart palpations and skipped beats

Massive anxiety and fear

Panic

Sweating

Headaches

Body pains.

Confusion.

Thank you. Hope you have a good day.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

21 minutes ago, montymonkey said:

I assume I'm ok to take cherry juice, magnesium citrate and omega 3 when updosing at levels that have been recommended on bottle.

cherry juice once a day.

Low dose asprin

In morning and

Terrible night. Felt very unwell. Its strange as I feel just as bad if not worse at some points but I seem to get more sleep. I hardly get any sleep at moment and I keep waking when hardly being asleep but I seemed to get slightly more interupted sleep last night. Negligible difference but I noticed it. But possibly thsy was due to the codiene I said I took thats in system? As that does help sleep.

Woke up and when I come round I get it all back again. Take magnesium immediately.

Cycle is feeling terrible first thing and then I get a feeling of slight relief in afternoon for a couple of hours. Just slightly better only.

Massive anxiety and fear

Panic

Restlessness

Headaches

Body pains.

Confusion.

Sweating

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

23 minutes ago, montymonkey said:

cherry juice once a day.

Low dose asprin

In morning and

Terrible night. Felt very unwell. Its strange as I feel just as bad if not worse at some points but I seem to get more sleep. I hardly get any sleep at moment and I keep waking when hardly being asleep but I seemed to get slightly more interupted sleep last night. Negligible difference but I noticed it.

Massive anxiety and fear

Panic

Sweating

Headaches

Body pains.

Confusion.

I tapered badly on my own when I didn't know about this approx 4 years ago when speaking to dr and had all of this but more abruptly. Also lost bladder control back then. I went back on to 10mg and was hell with brain zaps etc so immediately took 5mg and then 2.5mg. Took about a month and I started to get well again. Thats how it went before. Was extreme due to heavy quick taper by drs.

This time its the same intensity but happened more gradual as I was tapering slower than before. Due to other issues I've had I have shrugged it off as part of that but now I'm aware that its been chlomipramine withdrawal creeping up. Now its got unbearable but it took longer to realise it was down to that and due to slower discontinuation.

Just want to get on any dose I can to try and get well and stick to that for some time before attempting any taper again. The quicker I get to that dose so I can take it every day and try and ride thru, the better.

23 minutes ago, montymonkey said:

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

13 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Definitely get the very mildest type of relief around middle of day. Not for long and it gets very intense around 3pm and onwards. Worse late afternoon and evening and I usually cant wait to take dose. Night is bad and early morning. Then I get only very mild relief during middle of the day which is short lived. Around 4 or 5pm it gets worse and then even worse. Palpations seem worse after eating or drinking but are there anyway.

Just information.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

On 9/13/2021 at 12:32 AM, Altostrata said:

It will take several days for this change to fully take effect. Please let us know of any unusual symptoms every day.

Can I take inulin. A proiotic. It helps with sleep and constipation. I have taken it before and it helps restore good gut bacteria. Just wondering if that's OK as will take it tonight if you don't say otherwise. It won't be a huge dose. Teaspoon maybe.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

• Administrator

We cannot predict what effects inulin might have. If you want to try it, suggest you try a very low dose to see what it does.

7 hours ago, montymonkey said:

Low dose asprin

In morning and

It appears you are taking 4 drugs daily and codeine occasionally. What times o'clock do you take each drug, with its dosage?

When did you start taking aspirin, Ramapril, and atovastatin?

We need you to do this:

23 hours ago, Altostrata said:

53 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

We cannot predict what effects inulin might have. If you want to try it, suggest you try a very low dose to see what it does.

It appears you are taking 4 drugs daily and codeine occasionally. What times o'clock do you take each drug, with its dosage?

When did you start taking aspirin, Ramapril, and atovastatin?

We need you to do this:

OK I will try and fill that form but I have a problem with this phone. I can tell you just quickly before that I take...(and have done for approx 8 years) (Chlomipramine obviously 20+ years for ocd)

Morning at 8am 

75mg asprin

2.5mg ramapril

Evening 10pm

Chlomipramine dose as agreed at mo 0.1mg

40mg Atorvastatin 

Only took codiene lately over last month 6 weeks only when in pain as I had tooth infection. Had small dose and kept it minimal as and when as I didn't want to take many. Drs wanted me to pop like smarties. Was on a course of broad spectrum antibiotics for 10 days that finished 2 weeks ago.

Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times a day 8 hr intervals.

Another beginning with m. Metronidazole or something which was 400mg 3 times a day for 10 days but only to clear infection at that time.

Will see how it goes about inulin but if I do a small dose. Helps with constipation and sleep and I cant see any interactions when I look.

I also used to take and was thinking of again..Kefir. probiotic milk once a day that keeps good bacteria in body. I used to make it myself and enough to have daily as a drink or on porridge for breakfast. Dont know if that counts. I get candida on face and on scalp and it works well for that. The antibiotics have brought that back as dr warned as antibiotics kills good bacteria or messes around with it apparently in body.

Hope you having a good day.

I dont feel worse than yesterday. Hope it continues that way. But I know this hits quick in types of waves so who knows.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, montymonkey said:

Was on a course of broad spectrum antibiotics for 10 days that finished 2 weeks ago.

Another beginning with m. Metronidazole or something which was 400mg 3 times a day for 10 days but only to clear infection at that time.

Is this when your round of symptoms started?

Did you get withdrawal symptoms while reducing clomipramine April 2020-April 2021?

Hi. 

It started before the antibiotics but I think it hit me badly when on them as I was ill aswell.

I've had withdrawal symptoms during the dates you mentioned but managed to updose the times I did. I may have had minor ones as I call them but nothing like currently. I contacted you at one point when I first found the site as before I had knowledge about the water dilution method I cut my capsules down to the minimum I could and started taking every other day and then another extra day break and I got symptoms then. I went back to taking each day and it got better as you pointed me to that as i had no idea that it wasn't advisable to miss days but i couldn't see any other way of getting lower and then went on water method. Ive felt quite good apart from emotional symptoms over 2020-21 but general fitness I was absolutely fine. Seems to have just got worse perhaps this year. Not sure when but gradual and increased in last 3 months when I think back.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

I'm just thinking but I went to a&e early in year poss march for dizzy spells that lasted a few days but got better after. 

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

I'm confused about my records to be honest as I did keep records and I deleted accidentally a big chunk of info on my phone. The confusion is from the 1mg drop to 0.05mg. Thats where the info got deleted. I did taper obviously too fast but its not as fast as it seems the notes say I'm sure. I remember cutting 10mg capsule into 17 lines as equal as possible at one point and then took one line cut smaller each time. Then I went to water and tried to calculate it. Thats the information thats missing. 

I did taper too fast obviously but I think I went down in amounts not as drastic as it seems just too shorter time period. I tried to remember the dates as best I can but after deleting I have found it hard to remember.

2 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Is this when your round of symptoms started?

Did you get withdrawal symptoms while reducing clomipramine April 2020-April 2021?

I'm confused about my records to be honest as I did keep records and I deleted accidentally a big chunk of info on my phone. The confusion is from the 1mg drop to 0.05mg. Thats where the info got deleted. I did taper obviously too fast but its not as fast as it seems the notes say I'm sure. I remember cutting 10mg capsule into 17 lines as equal as possible at one point and then took one line cut smaller each time. Then I went to water and tried to calculate it. Thats the information thats missing. 

I did taper too fast obviously but I think I went down in amounts not as drastic as it seems just too shorter time period. I tried to remember the dates as best I can but after deleting I have found it hard to remember.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

• Administrator
3 hours ago, montymonkey said:

I cut my capsules down to the minimum I could and started taking every other day and then another extra day break and I got symptoms then.

What period was this?

Going up and down as you have is not a good way to taper. Slow and steady is better for you. It appears you continued to taper even when you had withdrawal symptoms, since May.

56 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

What period was this?

Going up and down as you have is not a good way to taper. Slow and steady is better for you. It appears you continued to taper even when you had withdrawal symptoms, since May.

Yes I learnt that and I stopped doing that when we spoke when I joined the forum. I didn't realise at the time. I immediately went back on a daily pattern and felt a lot steadier following that.

I've had a bad night. Im wondering if I should just go back on a bigger dose? I dont mind if I have to start all over again and it take longer. I just want to feel without withdrawal.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

• Administrator

What symptoms have improved?

i then updosed to 0.5mg this week. 0.1mg today

Please put the date of your updose to 0.1mg in your signature.

You should expect an occasional bad night, due to The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization 

On 9/14/2021 at 12:31 PM, montymonkey said:

Was on a course of broad spectrum antibiotics for 10 days that finished 2 weeks ago.

It's very likely that antibiotic treatment caused your wave of symptoms, and your cloripramine dosing has nothing to do with it. If you have seen some improvement since you stopped the antibiotic treatment, I would not make further changes in clomipramine at this time.

It really hasn't improved much at all. I would say today is marginal better. But its been so rough that even a margin is hardly bearable but its definitely not worse. The chlomipramine withdrawal was there before the antibiotics started. I know that now as it makes sense. Today I took my medication as I listed and NO codeine. Just like yesterday. So I'm no longer having it at all.

Had magnesium citrate twice. Fish oil.

A very small dose of inulin in night which made a slight difference to my sleep. I think an hour or poss more than before interupted which is better as I will take anything I can at moment. Its been a real struggle today but its really taken it out of me the last few weeks/month or 2. Going to take me ages to be the person I was.

I read that antibiotics can knock you of b vitamins so I was going to ask if it was ok in yr opinion to take some b vitamins in morning? Vitamin b1 or complex just in morning. Just so if it has it can build it up a bit and know if that was giving me any troubles.

I'm far from ok. I really appreciate what you are doing and it gives me reassurance if you can just stick with me on this as I have nobody.

I'm taking paracetamol tonight as I have a real headache.

Have a good day.

Thank you.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

17 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

What symptoms have improved?

Please put the date of your updose to 0.1mg in your signature.

You should expect an occasional bad night, due to The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization 

It's very likely that antibiotic treatment caused your wave of symptoms, and your cloripramine dosing has nothing to do with it. If you have seen some improvement since you stopped the antibiotic treatment, I would not make further changes in clomipramine at this time.

It really hasn't improved much at all. I would say today is marginal better. But its been so rough that even a margin is hardly bearable but its definitely not worse. The chlomipramine withdrawal was there before the antibiotics started. I know that now as it makes sense. Today I took my medication as I listed and NO codeine. Just like yesterday. So I'm no longer having it at all.

Had magnesium citrate twice. Fish oil.

A very small dose of inulin in night which made a slight difference to my sleep. I think an hour or poss more than before interupted which is better as I will take anything I can at moment. Its been a real struggle today but its really taken it out of me the last few weeks/month or 2. Going to take me ages to be the person I was.

I read that antibiotics can knock you of b vitamins so I was going to ask if it was ok in yr opinion to take some b vitamins in morning? Vitamin b1 or complex just in morning. Just so if it has it can build it up a bit and know if that was giving me any troubles.

I'm far from ok. I really appreciate what you are doing and it gives me reassurance if you can just stick with me on this as I have nobody.

I'm taking paracetamol tonight as I have a real headache.

Have a good day.

Thank you.

WI'll update my signature 

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, montymonkey said:

The chlomipramine withdrawal was there before the antibiotics started.

What were the symptoms then? When did they start? Did you continue tapering even though you had withdrawal symptoms?

Its difficult to say really as I now know I've had these a while. I also had another illness which drs were saying couldnt account for all of my symptoms and now its gone and the Chlomipramine symptoms increased, I can now tell that it was due to Chlomipramine. As I had a few issues going on things were masked.

I dont think I tapered when feeling withdrawal as I wouldn't have wanted to. Very small chance I felt something and went down from 0.045 to 0.04 but im not sure and I probably wouldn't have done had there been any bad reaction. Had it just been this I was suffering with alone it would have been quicker to recognise. 

They were just milder symptoms of what its gone into. Certainly around the taper before that I didnt feel like anything was happening and over last year and beginning part of this year ive felt fitter than I have for ages.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

28 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

What were the symptoms then? When did they start? Did you continue tapering even though you had withdrawal symptoms?

Its difficult to say really as I now know I've had these a while. I also had another illness which drs were saying couldnt account for all of my symptoms and now its gone and the Chlomipramine symptoms increased, I can now tell that it was due to Chlomipramine. As I had a few issues going on things were masked.

I dont think I tapered when feeling withdrawal as I wouldn't have wanted to. Very small chance I felt something and went down from 0.045 to 0.04 but im not sure and I probably wouldn't have done had there been any bad reaction. Had it just been this I was suffering with alone it would have been quicker to recognise. 

They were just milder symptoms of what its gone into. Certainly around the taper before that I didnt feel like anything was happening and over last year and beginning part of this year ive felt fitter than I have for ages.

Am I ok to try b vitamins in morning?

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, montymonkey said:

I also had another illness which drs were saying couldnt account for all of my symptoms and now its gone

When was this?

13 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

When was this?

Been over last 2 or 3 months. Had the underlying infection slightly before that and it was only recognised 2 or 3 minths ago. Then when cleared up these symptoms remained and got worse. Infection gone.  Now I see it overlapped with withdrawal symptoms that I had when I tried to get off chlomipramine about 4 years ago and had no idea of all of what needed to be done. Its so hard to pinpoint. Had I not had the other illness it would be easier to define dates and woukd have stamped on it quicker.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

• Administrator

That sounds like a reaction to the antibiotics to me. We have many people here who have had similar adverse effects from antibiotics.

When exactly was your last dose of antibiotic? Did you take anything for this infection after that?

8 hours ago, Altostrata said:

That sounds like a reaction to the antibiotics to me. We have many people here who have had similar adverse effects from antibiotics.

When exactly was your last dose of antibiotic? Did you take anything for this infection after that?

My last dose was about a week ago now. Should it get better now ive finished? I was on it for a few weeks as it had to clear enough for the infectionm I took nothing for infection after that. 

Thank you.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

4 hours ago, montymonkey said:

My last dose was about a week ago now. Should it get better now ive finished? I was on it for a few weeks as it had to clear enough for the infectionm I took nothing for infection after that. 

Thank you.

Also. I don't feel worse but very similar today. Hard to tell as sometimes I feel as it minor improvements and then I dont. When I upped dose Sunday I felt the effects of higher dose going in my body and I had chlomipramine effects that I was used to such as difficulties initially going to toilet and other things. Bit like you know when you have taken a drug. But now it feels as if I dont feel those things. As if I'm taking dose from last week?? Is that a bad sign? That its not taking to me or is it good that I'm adjusting a bit? If you could give me yr opinions.

Today I took exactly same meds as yesterday. 

Symptoms seem to hit in morning first thing then slight relief during hrs 12 midday until 4 and then starts increasing again through the night. I have found im not as desperate to take the chlomipramine as quick as possible like before. Only by an hour or 2 but I still take it at same time. 10pm.

I get palpations still but thumping ones not quite as bad im thinking.

Dizzy balance and general feel ill.

Also I get sort of on and off weal feelings in arms or legs. Seem v tired and tingly at times. Not constant. I have no problems walking at all. Toilet habits fine or what I'm used to anyway as chlomipramine always makes it not easiest.

Not sweating as much.

Panic anxiety still there and comes in waves that are quite frequent and horrible when they peak.

Headaches also. Just constant worry.

Hope you are ok today.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

• Administrator

It may take some weeks for you to recover from the effects of the antibiotics. If I were you, I would not make any changes in your drug regimen during this time.

11 hours ago, Altostrata said:

It may take some weeks for you to recover from the effects of the antibiotics. If I were you, I would not make any changes in your drug regimen during this time.

Thank you very much for replying and helping me. I do appreciate it.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

On 9/15/2021 at 10:07 PM, Altostrata said:

When was this?

Hi. Im in a real mess. I had a breakdown and went to drs.

Please please help me.

They started me up slowly from 2.5mg then 5mg and now 10mg last night.

They said get to 10mg and stay there.

I. Really desperate. Please help.me.

I just had such problems when going back up to 0.1mg and I had a real breakdown and in hospital that night.

Can I ask you for some guidance. I just want to be back on the drug as its important for me to be ok and stabilise

Not interested in taper etc. Just want to feel ok so I need your help please.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

5 minutes ago, montymonkey said:

Hi. Im in a real mess. I had a breakdown and went to drs.

Please please help me.

They started me up slowly from 2.5mg then 5mg and now 10mg last night.

They said get to 10mg and stay there.

I. Really desperate. Please help.me.

I just had such problems when going back up to 0.1mg and I had a real breakdown and in hospital that night.

Can I ask you for some guidance. I just want to be back on the drug as its important for me to be ok and stabilise

Not interested in taper etc. Just want to feel ok so I need your help please.

I felt heavily sedated on 10mg last night and it seemed OK but hit me bad last 2 hours. Not coping.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

On 9/15/2021 at 10:07 PM, Altostrata said:

When was this?

I'm in such a panic state. I need someone just to guide me. I know you can't make decisions.

1/ is it a plausible thing to do to go back on at a pill dose 10mg? Or 5mg?

I just want to be on a dose and stick there and get used to it. So what woukd you say. I don't want to keep changing.

I wasn't feeling well on 0.1mg so I'm lost. 

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

On 9/17/2021 at 8:21 PM, Altostrata said:

I'm in such a panic state. I need someone just to guide me. I know you can't make decisions.

1/ is it a plausible thing to do to go back on at a pill dose 10mg? Or 5mg?

I just want to be on a dose and stick there and get used to it. So what woukd you say. I don't want to keep changing.

I wasn't feeling well on 0.1mg so I'm lost. 

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

On 9/17/2021 at 8:21 PM, Altostrata said:

I feel worse 5 hours before next chlomipramine dose and it gets terrible leading up to it. The sedation of 10mg last night worked but I get that similar each time I work up a dose by drs. What can I do? Am I ruined?

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg

Hi.

Hope you are all well.

I'm really hoping someone can help me.

I'm going through absolute hell after tapering off chlomipramine. I think l did it too fast and didn't recognise signs and kept tapering.

I got to 0.04mg in water and my life fell apart. I upped to 0.05mg and the .1mg over a week and went downhill.

I'm in a terrible disabled state all day. Constant panic attacks ectopic beats and anxiety. I could go on nd list everything but I have no life now. 

I was taken to a&e and my dr put me back on 2.5mg for 2 days the 5mg for 2 days nd last night 10mg which is where I can take a full pill.

I just want to know what people think  I am not bothered about tapering, I just want to be able to have some sort of life again even if on a regular amount of this drug. I need a dose to stick to and feel better.

I'm really reaching out to people I live alone and am in a terrible mess.

Thank you.

2/4 2020    3.3333mg
2.5mg from 24/5
2mg from 2/7

18th May..0.045mg
26th June..0.04mg