Mrjack: I need help now

Mrjack

Hi I took 50 mg of ssri Zoloft a month ago and after 5 days I took 25 mg, I noticed low libido and I googled it and I saw pssd forum and I had major anxiety attack for week, after a week I started getting normal but with Excessive mastubattion but I had few problems it was hard to cry I felt disconnected

idk if it is my anxiety or dp but I felt nothingness. It was hard for me to cry or laugh, insomnia was hard and heart raising at night. I experienced burning all over my body and sweating, and feeling not tired at all. 
 After a week I had the chance to sleep I felt happy to sleep, after few days I cried, and got happy that I did, I felt happy but it was dimmed. After a week I had goosebumps and felt better. I thought that’s it. Then a week after I experienced weird sensation inside my d*ck like it was numbing” when ur hand start falling asleep” 

I got scared and I went to urologist and he told me I’m fine

he gave me a Testrone shot and I got horney and that’s good.  After that u felt so anxious for days, I kept over thinking my body was heating all over it and I couldn’t sleep that much, two days ago I experienced insomnia again, today suddenly I felt my head is empty and emotionless

what is happening to me? Is it permanent?

• Altostrata changed the title to Mrjack I need help now
  • Administrator

Welcome, Mrjack.

Are you still taking Zoloft? Have you told your doctor you've had a bad reaction to it?

This is a site for going off drugs. If you're having an adverse reaction to Zoloft, we can suggest ways to taper it. If you're have a bad reaction to Zoloft and don't want to go off it, you'll have to talk to your doctor.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hi

no I took one two pill in two different times 

and that’s it. Is it possible I’m having another adverse reaction? 

• Administrator

It's possible you're having a reaction to testosterone. Steroids can cause serious upsets. Maybe you should avoid drugs?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

I’m I under risk of getting worse or adverse reactions from the pills I took a month ago? I took valerian root  a week ago and things got worse but now I’m better 

• Administrator

We have people here who have had immediate adverse reactions to psychiatric drugs who have symptoms very much like withdrawal symptoms after they go off. These symptoms very slowly disappear. We don't have any cures for them, you need to let your body heal.

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

Is taking anything else after stop the meds could make it worse? Like supplements could make me have another adverse reaction? Also when is it safe? A year a month?

• ChessieCat changed the title to Mrjack: I need help now