Willowtree Abilify injection

Willowtree

Hi I'm 3 and a half months off abilify injection, I've researched that it takes 6 months for the drug to leave your system according to the elimination half life of 29.9 days.

I'm hoping to hear from people who have come off abilify injection and how long it took for them to recover. I am not a fully functioning person anymore and can't be the physically fit Person I was before this injection, and I have all the side effects that other people get because of antipsychotics such as anhedonia, no motivation, physically lethargic and weak, boredom, no personality, misery, missing my life and who I was previously etc etc.

• Altostrata changed the title to Willowtree Abilify injection
  • Administrator

Welcome, Willowtree.

To find other people who have had an Abilify injection, please use site search (upper right of page) in the Introductions forum.

Did you get an Abilify injection 3.5 months ago? Was it supposed to be a monthly injection? What are your current symptoms?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

how are you doing? It’s been awhile since your last post ? 

- 2013-2014 zoloft 100 mg  xanax 1 mg

- 2015 prozac 40mg/ Xanax 1 mg / zopiclone 7.5

- 2016  brintellix 20mg /Pristiq 50mg / xanax 1 mg

- 2017  Cymbalta / xanax 1 mg / zopiclone 7.5 mg

- 2018 cibralex 10mg/ lexotanil 1.5/ 

- 2019 Effexor 150mg / lexotanil 1.5 

- December 2019  Concerta 36 mg/ zyban 300 mg/ lexotanil 1.5  / zopiclone 7.5 mg / quit on June 2020

- July 2020  Invega Sustenna XR 100 mg shot / lexotanil 1.5 mg  / zopiclone 7.5 mg

- October 2020 reduced the dose to 75 mg shot and Quit

i am still on lexotanil 1.5  / zopiclone 7.5 mg