Foxclover6: Cold turkey Lexparo 10 mg

Foxclover6

Thank you all for your comments, they bring tears to my eyes, it has been so hard. It means alot,  thank you. Happy holidays. 

- 10 mg lexparo 1.5 years

- ativan for panic 0.5 , never more than once daily and not everyday for 4 years.

-cold turkeyed in June 5 of 2021.

Buspar a few days and had severe muscle pain. July 26, 27, then 30 of 2021.

• Moderator Emeritus

How are you Foxclover6?

Thinking of you.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

On 12/29/2022 at 4:05 PM, manymoretodays said:

How are you Foxclover6?

Thinking of you.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Not doing ok 😕

- ativan for panic 0.5 , never more than once daily and not everyday for 4 years.

• Moderator Emeritus

Can you elaborate a little Foxclover6?

What symptoms could we help you cope with?

When was the last time you felt even just a little better?

How's your sunlight quotient?  Are you getting outside even for a little bit of time?  Brief walks.  Brief excursions into nature? 

Forest Bathing

Are you near the coast?

Oh Foxclover.  A bitter wave.......I'm so sorry.  Hoping to hear better news soon.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

2 hours ago, manymoretodays said:

Can you elaborate a little Foxclover6?

What symptoms could we help you cope with?

When was the last time you felt even just a little better?

How's your sunlight quotient?  Are you getting outside even for a little bit of time?  Brief walks.  Brief excursions into nature? 

Forest Bathing

Are you near the coast?

Oh Foxclover.  A bitter wave.......I'm so sorry.  Hoping to hear better news soon.

L, P, H, and G,

mmt

Have some sort of pain syndrome since coming off the medications,  spine pain,  rib pain, chosto pain.  Everything gets inflamed and it hurts really bad,  for a year,  everytime I ate i got pain allover my body.  The pain I have in my spine effects alot,  couple months ago, my tongue stopped working,  I'm just very depressed,  it doesn't end and I feel like I have some disease.  I had this sweating feeling on my neck and head for a very long time and that just started to lessen.

• Mentor

A little encouragement here. 

my schedule has been off for almost a month. Overtime work, dark when I get home, not walking in woods, eating in a hurry, bad eating , cold, rushing baths, Christmas visiting, running here and there, shopping etc.

bear with me here.
up till then I had been staying on top of taking care of myself for this wd. About 3 weeks into this rushed schedule change it came on and I did feel it. Anxiety, bad sleep, sensitive ears and eyes bad concentration etc. 

So I told my boss no overtime this week. The first day after hiking in woods I saw a big difference I was actually amazed at how much better I feel 3 days later. Something as small as that. And I had to force myself to do it. 

It surprised my wife that I was in kitchen helping cook supper 🤷‍♂️. I’m not a cook by a long shot. 

im not try to discourage you only encourage you. 

2000-2013 Paxil - 1 year fast taper

2013-2018 merry go round
zoloft, cymbalta, lamictal, Prozac.

Nov. 2018 lexapro 15 mgs, Dec. 2019 to Mar. 2020 taper to 10mg. Jul 2020 to October 2020 taper to 8.5 ml.
Oct 2020 reinstated to 9 ml.
Apr 2021 to Jul  taper to 7ml. Oct 2021 to Jan 2022 taper to 5.9ml, Mar 5 2022 5.8 ml, Mar 12 5.7ml, Mar 20 5.6ml, Mar 27 5.5ml, April 23 5.4ml, April 30 5.3ml, May 7 5.2ml,  Jul 9 2022 5.4ml, 

Klonopin prn, Allegra 180 for 3 seasons, aspirin 81 mg, plavix , nitroglycerin 0.4 mg prn, 2k mg  turmeric Qunol, 4- Trader Joe’s omega 3 -2400 mg, Pepcid 20mg,  Prilosec 40 mg, Tylenol arthritis 4 tablets daily, 350mg calm magnesium citrate, melatonin 2.5- 5mg as needed to sleep. Saline spray as needed. 

• 1 month later...

Hey how are you doing? Are you still having the stomach issues?

April 2022- Only 1 celxa pill 10mg

had an adverse reaction & never took anymore again