Mamabear1984: new member

Mamabear1984

So now I'm left wondering if Pravastatin is part of the reason for my problems..so I guess its a toss up between the effexor,buspar and Pravastatin which one has gave me my problems..but since then I've been refusing to take any prescription.. I'm sticking to my supplements.  

Edited by manymoretodays
moved from Read This First forum

37.9 Effexor March to end of November 2020 C/T (no withdrawal that i could see as of end of January)

2 doses effexor 37.9 late January 2021 (BP/HR went through the roof)

Propranolol 15mg whole month February C/T 

Buspar 10mg TID 4 weeks early March CT

Reinstate early April due to withdrawal Tapered down somewhat fast to 5mg Twice a day Started 5mg once a day April 22. April 28 was last dose. Somewhere between April 22 and 28 had one dose of Effexor (deathly sick) Multiple antibiotics and a couple Diflucan in those times and Pravastatin.

June started taking Magnesium, fishoil,melatonin Only taking those now

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mamabear and welcome aboard.

I just moved your 3rd post to Introductions, which is a great place to start.  I see that you have commented on another members Introduction too, offering support which is great.

And thank you so much for getting a signature done.

Tell us a little more about yourself, history of medications, tapers, and symptom patterns.   Let us know what you are looking for, or how we might best help.

It appears you are off any or all psychotropics as of April 28, 2021.

Do browse about the different forums as well, once you sign in again to learn more about how the site is laid out, where helpful information may be.  Questions and concerns regarding your own case, will go best right here, for now, this is now your very own introduction topic.  @Mamabear1984

Welcome again,  Love, peace, healing, and growth,

manymoretodays(mmt)

Edited by manymoretodays

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• manymoretodays changed the title to Mamabear1984: new member