SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Body temperature dysregulation: Heat, cold, & temperature change intolerance

squirrel

I have noticed that in withdrawal,  I have a tough time dealing with any change, especially those that relate to my health.. 

Some of the most difficult ones are temperature changes, especially those that are abrupt - like the first few days of a change of season, a warm or cold spell, or extreme variances in day/night temp.  Curiously, I rarely have issues being outdoors - only when I come indoors. 

I get stuffy sinuses, IBS flare-ups, skin hypersensitivity to drafts of air or sunlight etc. mostly at night, and occasionally during the day, when coming indoors, or  exposure to water/air drafts indoors.   Sometimes I am mentally overwhelmed about managing the symptoms, because I get different feedback from different parts of my body - my upper body is warm, lower body, especially feet and hands feel cold.  

I have multiple layers (clothes, bedding, socks) that I can take off and on, but what triggers a fight/flight reaction is the extreme skin hypersensitivity, the differences between my cold feet and hot head/back.. I can spend the whole night taking on/off clothing, bedding and switching on/off the heat/cold and never finding the goldilocks setting...

Is this typical in withdrawal?  I have looked into both autonomic dysfunction or histamine intolerance, and they are probably connected. My reactions aren't as extreme as those diagnosed with these two conditions, but it has persisted through withdrawal in some combination of symptoms..   so I am always guessing if things are improving or its still a cycle.  I guess the fact that they don't last as long even though they can be intense is a sign. 

What can I do to better prepare myself without having that initial fight/flight reaction that comes from a feeling of helplessness/being trapped? Is it just more practice or time that helps?  I am already practicing yoga, breathing, mindfulness and acceptance, all of which have really helped at different times.

Chronic IBS since 1990

Former smoker (1992- Jun 2017)

Prescribed mirtazapine for sleep in Aug 2017 after IBS flare-up following Nicotine cessation.

Mirtazapine 7.5mg 8/17 to 5/18

Mirtazapine 3.75mg 5/18 to 1/19

Off Mirtazapine since 2/19.

Vit B, Vit D+K2 and Magnesium Glycinate as needed.

On Ayurvedic herbs for GI issues - Guduchi since Jul 2020, Indukantham since Oct 2020

On Ashwagandha 1g since Nov 2020

I forgot to add..   as I spend more time in withdrawal, I find myself trying to control more variables / changes in attempt to stabilize my symptoms..  and that seems to make me even more sensitive to change. 

Does this resonate with people who are well into a multi year withdrawal? 

Chronic IBS since 1990

Prescribed mirtazapine for sleep in Aug 2017 after IBS flare-up following Nicotine cessation.

On Ayurvedic herbs for GI issues - Guduchi since Jul 2020, Indukantham since Oct 2020

I had such an issue with temperature changes.  No matter what it was like inside, if it was hot outside, I would feel it.  When spring comes I would feel awful.  Where I live we could have a hundred degree temp change in a day, and if that meant cold to hot I was worse than useless. 

I've improved a lot though I still have this to a more minor degree. The biggest issue now though is the warmer it gets, the less clearly I can think. 

I am not a medical professional and nothing I say is a medical opinion or meant to be medical advice, please seek a competent and trusted medical professional to consult for all medical decisions.

I was only on meds for all in a month and now my body seems to be in constant fight or flight mode, I have no feeling of appetite which is horrible and now having cold shakes most of the time, barely sleeping on top of that 

10 days Citalopram c/t 

7 days buspirone c/t

5 days trazodone c/t

2 weeks lorazepam c/t

started in January now off work 3 months 

Stomach issues

weakness in legs 

feeling of dread all day

cant sleep

barely eating no appetite

fever on and off

On 4/3/2021 at 11:37 AM, Totallylost said:

I was only on meds for all in a month and now my body seems to be in constant fight or flight mode, I have no feeling of appetite which is horrible and now having cold shakes most of the time, barely sleeping on top of that 

I had that too early in withdrawal the shaking. I looked like I was coming off a street drug (not that I used to do them.)  It was middle of the summer, and I remember having to be tucked under three really heavy blankets and still I could not warm up.  It did clear up by the way.  Hope you feel better soon.

I am not a medical professional and nothing I say is a medical opinion or meant to be medical advice, please seek a competent and trusted medical professional to consult for all medical decisions.

3 hours ago, UnfoldingSky said:

I had that too early in withdrawal the shaking. I looked like I was coming off a street drug (not that I used to do them.)  It was middle of the summer, and I remember having to be tucked under three really heavy blankets and still I could not warm up.  It did clear up by the way.  Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you, have been off them 2 months now I have a constant butterfly feeling in my stomach and back it stops me sleeping and I have no hunger because of it, makes me shake a little 

10 days Citalopram c/t 

7 days buspirone c/t

5 days trazodone c/t

2 weeks lorazepam c/t

Stomach issues

weakness in legs 

feeling of dread all day

cant sleep

fever on and off

I feel for you, not being able to sleep is the worst. 

3 hours ago, UnfoldingSky said:

I feel for you, not being able to sleep is the worst. 

Yeah torture, was given sleeping pills they are horrible stopped them now 

10 days Citalopram c/t 

7 days buspirone c/t

5 days trazodone c/t

2 weeks lorazepam c/t

Stomach issues

weakness in legs 

feeling of dread all day

cant sleep

fever on and off

18 hours ago, Totallylost said:

Yeah torture, was given sleeping pills they are horrible stopped them now 

I would imagine they might have some weird effects for people like us.  I take chamomile tea now to get to sleep (mind early on in my situation I couldn't handle herbs either.)

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2021 at 8:44 PM, UnfoldingSky said:

I had such an issue with temperature changes.  No matter what it was like inside, if it was hot outside, I would feel it.  When spring comes I would feel awful.  Where I live we could have a hundred degree temp change in a day, and if that meant cold to hot I was worse than useless. 

I've improved a lot though I still have this to a more minor degree. The biggest issue now though is the warmer it gets, the less clearly I can think. 

Yes.. I used to love the heat.. it now makes me extremely tired, but i can't deal with the cold either. What I do notice is that if it stays stable, the body adapts.. it's the drastic changes that throw the body off.

Chronic IBS since 1990

Yes the dramatic temp changes are the worst!  I used to love the summer too, and now sadly I dread it because of how foggy-headed I get.  And in winter my muscles feel like they lock up when it goes below zero so I can't really win.

• 3 weeks later...

How have you all deal with the fight or flight mode being on? Mine is on 24/7 and it's the strongest physical symptom I have. My only partial relief from it,  it's still there just alot less, from it is when I work out heavily, run, cuddle with my dog, and talk with those I care about. But it always comes back full power afterwards. 

???? To  early April 2021: citalopram 20mg. This was a about 12+years

April 2021: stopped taking citalopram 

6/10/2021 to 6/11/2021: started taking buspirone for anxiety . Got ringing in the ears and insomnia so I stopped

6/16/2021 reinstatement of citalopram at 10mg

8/12/2021: 4.5ml/9mg citalopram 10/11/21 4ml 11/15/21 3.5ml 12/28/2021: 3ml/6mg 1/28/2022 2.5ml/5mg  2mL/4mg 3/6/2022 1.5ml/3mg 4/12/2022  5/31/2022 1ml/2mg  7/31/2022 .5ml/1mg

9/3/2022: .4ml/.8mg citalopram. after a few days got some severe withdrawal so  .45ml/.9mg 9/8/2022 10/6/2022 1mg again .45ml/.9mg 12/9/2022

21 minutes ago, Ventus said:

How have you all deal with the fight or flight mode being on? Mine is on 24/7 and it's the strongest physical symptom I have. My only partial relief from it,  it's still there just alot less, from it is when I work out heavily, run, cuddle with my dog, and talk with those I care about. But it always comes back full power afterwards. 

For me (and I assume for most other people) it is one of the most common symptoms as our CNS gets supercharged.  I would watch any symptoms around exercise.  Heavy exercise can be triggering for some.  It was for me, it made all my symptoms worse.  But if it isn't for you that is great since working out has great health benefits outside of withdrawal.

The only times I got relief were doing pretty standard stuff: trying to get enough sleep, doing meditation, seeing a therapist, eating healthy, and occupying my mind doing things that didn't push my CNS.

Where I found significant relief was just in letting time pass and my body healing.  As I started to feel better and better from the withdrawal symptoms I could feel my CNS activation decreasing.  I don't think I am 100% healed yet, but I would say my CNS activation has finally made the progress to be well on its way.

It is amazing to see how activated my CNS was 24/7 like you say and yet know and feel like there was no need for it.  My body just couldn't control it and it felt out of control.  Now those exact same scenarios can happen and yet my body doesn't go into the same fight or flight mode at all.  It feels more like a "normal" response I would expect out of myself.

Be patient it will get better as you continue to make progress in your recovery.  In the meantime take care of yourself in ways you can control.

40 yo Male. Started Paxil about 15 years ago. 10 mg (pill weight .125 - .129 g). 5 yrs wanted less side effects, doctor took me off Paxil over couple week period and put me on Wellbutrin. Not good. Went back on Paxil. Relieved my symptoms, but didn't work as well and more side effects. Severe reaction between Paxil and Zomig Summer of 2012. Head was affected during warmer days (cloudiness, confusion, pressure). Began 10% withdrawal 10/24/12.

Withdrawel helped many symptoms, but also added side effects: nausea, dizziness, tiredness. Hyper-anxiety started January 2014.

Went through a 2 year period of de-realization (2016-2018).  Rarely any windows.  
Current dose: 0.00 as of 4/10/21.  Made a lot of progress in my withdrawal symptoms the last 2 years of my taper.  I think doing a liquid taper helped stabilize things on the lower doses.  A lot of my symptoms have reduced significantly.  Hoping for even more improvement now that I am off.
My thread: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/8909-rusty1-paxil-withdrawal-help-and-advice-welcome/#entry150222

Thanks! It's good advice.  I never was a patient person but I need to find some. I find it interesting I can do things like heavy excercise and drink, though it takes alot more to get me drunk now, and not make anything worse. I will hopefully remain being able to.

6/10/2021 to 6/11/2021: started taking buspirone for anxiety . Got ringing in the ears and insomnia so I stopped

8/12/2021: 4.5ml/9mg citalopram 10/11/21 4ml 11/15/21 3.5ml 12/28/2021: 3ml/6mg 1/28/2022 2.5ml/5mg  2mL/4mg 3/6/2022 1.5ml/3mg 4/12/2022  5/31/2022 1ml/2mg  7/31/2022 .5ml/1mg

9/3/2022: .4ml/.8mg citalopram. after a few days got some severe withdrawal so  .45ml/.9mg 9/8/2022 10/6/2022 1mg again .45ml/.9mg 12/9/2022

• Altostrata changed the title to Heat, cold, & temperature change intolerance
  • Administrator

Merged similar topics.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Altostrata changed the title to Body temperature dysregulation: Heat, cold, & temperature change intolerance
  • 3 months later...
On 6/25/2021 at 3:19 AM, GVR91 said:

My question is, are there tips to help or did you do better over time on it's own (without meds) or maybe with supplements? thanks a lot

I can definitely say that it flares less often and doesn't last as long over time. 

Daily oil massage to legs and hands and soaking in it for 15-20 min seems to help with temperature regulation most of the time.  The choice of oil is important as some oils have a cooling or heating effect.

But some days, it still can flare up, especially when weather changes drastically..

Chronic IBS since 1990

Nowadays it only  happens at night where I get really hot and sweaty under any blanket.  I have a weighted blanket that helps some. But can anything be done about the night sweats? It doesn't always happen but when it does it usually means I will not sleep that night. 

I am 6.5 months off a way too fast taper after being on SSRI's (Lexapro primarily) for 20 years. Hot flashes are my most distressing, ongoing symptom. I wake up all night, every night every 1-2 hours hot and sweating. I also have to pee every time I wake up. The peeing part seems to subside around 4 am, and the hot flashes are a little less frequent around that time. It is so frustrating to feel like I never get a really good night's sleep. I do get some hot flashes during the day, but they aren't horrible. I am 57.5 and have been post menopausal for about 5 years. 

I read through most of this thread and acupuncture seems to be the thing that people have found helps with this.  My acupuncturist who had a very gentle insertion method combined with cranial sacral treatment while needles are inserted moved during the beginnings of the pandemic. But I finally have a lead on a new one to try who uses a similar method, so I will be trying that. Hopefully she is accepting new patients.

Anyway, has anyone found anything else to help?  Herbs or other supplements? 

2001 to 2016  - On & off primarily Lexapro 10 mg 5 to 6 times (also tried Clexa, Wellbutrin, Effexor and Prozac)

2018 - Added Buspar for a month to mediate teeth grinding, didn't work, still on Lexapro

01/2021 - Lexapro, 15 mg, bumpy increase

02/2021 - Cross taper off Lexapro to 100 mg Zoloft

03/27/2021 - Very short taper, 50 mg Zoloft for one week then stopped (was supposed to be cross tapering with Cymbalta)

2011 - current Xanax .5 mg PRN
05/2022 - Klonopin .5 mg 2x a day, for 2 weeks because of full breakdown due to protracted dental issues
06/2022-10/2022 - kept trying to stop Klonopin, but would have panic attacks every 3-4 days, interdose withdrawals
10/2022 - Klonopin .5 mg 2x a day, stabilized then began slow taper
3/19/2023 - Klonopin .36 mg split between 2 does a day

On 10/9/2021 at 8:42 AM, Callietallie said:

I am 6.5 months off a way too fast taper after being on SSRI's (Lexapro primarily) for 20 years. Hot flashes are my most distressing, ongoing symptom. I wake up all night, every night every 1-2 hours hot and sweating. I also have to pee every time I wake up. The peeing part seems to subside around 4 am, and the hot flashes are a little less frequent around that time. It is so frustrating to feel like I never get a really good night's sleep. I do get some hot flashes during the day, but they aren't horrible. I am 57.5 and have been post menopausal for about 5 years. 

I read through most of this thread and acupuncture seems to be the thing that people have found helps with this.  My acupuncturist who had a very gentle insertion method combined with cranial sacral treatment while needles are inserted moved during the beginnings of the pandemic. But I finally have a lead on a new one to try who uses a similar method, so I will be trying that. Hopefully she is accepting new patients.

Interesting..  I have been off almost 3 years and still deal with temperature disregulation along with skin hypersensitivity almost daily. In my case, I notice that it's worst when the weather changes drastically.. 

I am still trying to find a consistent pattern so that I can dress appropriately, but there appears to be only so much you can control. 

Wearing soft loose socks while sleeping, wearing loose, smooth and breathable dress material, and then layering additional covering as needed seems to help..  but temperature changes can make it hard to pick the right combination.

Chronic IBS since 1990

• 2 months later...

Sweat

is there anyone who is unable to produce sweat ?

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title before merging with existing topic

zoloft 50-100 mg 2012-2020

Reinstated zoloft 50mg for 2 months 2021 and switched back to Lexapro 10mg 

Reinstated 10mg 2021 later that year July-september 2021

Reinstated after 4 week withdrawal for 4 days plus lamictal 5mg october 16th

Wellbutrin 100mg for 2 days November 2021

Currently on nothing  

• 8 months later...

Hi all, tapering Lexapro and the heat intolerance is really bad. I’m in south Florida and temperatures are currently 90-100F with 65% humidity. I think it’s unbearable for most people who aren’t from here. I grew up in FL and this is the first summer where I can’t walk outside more than 10 minutes without feeling faint or panicked.

I want to be outside, I want to exercise, I want to be in nature. I’m really disturbed by this. 

please let me know what can help or if YOU have gone through something similar and how it got better. 

I might just need some encouragement that this is temporary and will improve. Please let me know 🙏

• Prozac 20mg 2012-2014
  • Off for two years
  • Prozac 20mg 2016
  • Switched to Lexapro 10mg 2017 as prozac wasn't available in the country I moved to
  • Oct 2021 started tapering Lexapro – 10 mg to 5 mg
  • Dec 2021 – 5 mg to 2.5 mg
  • Jan 2022 – reinstated to 5 mg as I was feeling very uncomfortable
  • Feb 2022 – 4 mg liquid lexapro
  • March 2022 – 3.5 mg liquid lexapro
  • May 2023 – 3.15 mg liquid lexapro
  • Current: HOLDING.

On 6/11/2021 at 5:08 PM, Ventus said:

Yes, indeed. How are you doing now?

• Prozac 20mg 2012-2014
  • Off for two years
  • Prozac 20mg 2016
  • Switched to Lexapro 10mg 2017 as prozac wasn't available in the country I moved to

On 10/9/2021 at 11:42 AM, Callietallie said:

Hi @Callietalliehow are you doing now?

• Prozac 20mg 2012-2014
  • Off for two years
  • Prozac 20mg 2016

On 10/10/2021 at 3:05 PM, tsranga said:

Interesting..  I have been off almost 3 years and still deal with temperature disregulation along with skin hypersensitivity almost daily. In my case, I notice that it's worst when the weather changes drastically.. 

I am still trying to find a consistent pattern so that I can dress appropriately, but there appears to be only so much you can control. 

Wearing soft loose socks while sleeping, wearing loose, smooth and breathable dress material, and then layering additional covering as needed seems to help..  but temperature changes can make it hard to pick the right combination.

Hi @tsrangahow are you doing now with temperature disregulation? Has anything helped?

• Prozac 20mg 2012-2014
  • Off for two years
  • Prozac 20mg 2016

3 minutes ago, RoseNettle said:

Yes, indeed. How are you doing now?

I was good for a long while but then I think I made too large of a drop so I am feeling it again. Which is disappointing since I haven't felt that symptom in over a year.

2 hours ago, Ventus said:

I was good for a long while but then I think I made too large of a drop so I am feeling it again. Which is disappointing since I haven't felt that symptom in over a year.

thanks for replying. How long did you fight/flight energy stay super activated? I’m really god to hear you got a break 

• Prozac 20mg 2012-2014
  • Off for two years
  • Prozac 20mg 2016

17 minutes ago, RoseNettle said:

thanks for replying. How long did you fight/flight energy stay super activated? I’m really god to hear you got a break 

It ended fully around 6 weeks after my reinstatement last year. It stayed super activated for maybe a month before that.

@VentusAh okay. Did you CT citalopram?

• Prozac 20mg 2012-2014
  • Off for two years
  • Prozac 20mg 2016

3 minutes ago, RoseNettle said:

@VentusAh okay. Did you CT citalopram?

afraid so. Been tapering for over a year now. but my last drop I couldn't handle so now I hold and wait

Good on you for finding your way and holding. I’m holding as well. I will hold this dose for years if need be, I don’t care. I just don’t want severe withdrawal symptoms. Being functional is more important to me 

• Prozac 20mg 2012-2014
  • Off for two years
  • Prozac 20mg 2016

• 4 months later...
On 9/8/2022 at 9:45 AM, RoseNettle said:

Hi @tsrangahow are you doing now with temperature disregulation? Has anything helped?

Sorry for the late response. I am still dealing with thermoregulation issues and it's worse when I am exposed to both heat (sun) and cold (air). In general, I notice that the body adapts when the weather is consistent. If it fluctuates more than 10 deg either going up or down, then I have issues. 

Fortunately, the body seems to be able to recover faster than before. 

What has helped me most was to track my natural heat/cold cycle i.e. my circadian rhythm of heating and cooling, and then choose clothing and exposure accordingly. 

For example, my body usually heats up between 10-12, and 4-6. It cools down between 12-2. 6-10 is usually when my body is mostly symptom free. 

I have found that when the body is in a heat or cold cycle, it's best to not let it overcool or overheat, especially since my body's  sweat/shiver response is malfunctioning.  Cover up/be in warm conditions in a cold cycle. Reduce exposure to cold when you are in a warm cycle.

Chronic IBS since 1990

• 3 months later...

At around 18 months off, I am happy to say my thermo regulation symptoms seem to have largely abated.

When I get a hot flush now it is still a reliable sign that I have probably been triggered by something or other, but I don't see that as the same thing.  I used to get these while drugged, too.

I am not a health professional - your actions are your own.  

Please do not seek tapering support via private message - "Any reason to hold is a good one"

My taper visualised as a graph   |   My intro thread

Backdrop:  2003 10mg olanzapine | 2004 2-3mg risperidone | end 2014 3wks aripiprazole

2015: olanzapine  10 -> 7½ -> 6⅔ -> 5mg  by crude pill cutter

2018:  Mar 5.00mg -> water titrated taper -> Aug2.5mg tablet and hold

Jan 2019 2.50mg water titration -> Jan 2020 1.214  -> Jan 2021 0.44 -> 2 Oct 0.205 ->3 Oct ZERO🥂

Jun 2023 💉150mg paliperidone "loading" depot shot, 100mg 1wk after Jul 100mg Aug-Dec 75mg/4wks

Jul 2023 2.50mg aripiprazole/day attempt to lower prolactin^

Jan-Feb 2024 cross taper off shots to 1mg risperidone

Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country did to you"  -- KMFDM

• 3 months later...
On 10/8/2017 at 6:45 PM, LilyBlueRose said:

I used to do great in the sun and heat! Now after quitting celexa 1.5 yes ago the sun kills me. Dizziness.. Racing heart.. Out of it.. Tired  etc. Have to take it slower than I like! 

Hi Lily, are you feeling better being out in the sun now, 6 years later (hope this reaches you :) ) im struggling with this too and being in FL, it’s very hard and perplexing. Thank you

• Prozac 20mg 2012-2014
  • Off for two years
  • Prozac 20mg 2016

On 10/7/2017 at 2:29 PM, Mimi11 said:

Hi Meeto and LostinSpace,

I'm 24 months off of escitolopram and experiencing similar. Was sensitive to the sun this past summer. Would develop a heat rash and extreme exhaustion if I spent too much time in the sun. It seems to have gotten a bit better.  Developed very dry eyes for the past 3 months and it seems to have gotten slightly better in the past few days. Things are still morphing and changing daily, hourly. But overall, healing is definitely taking place. 

Hi Mimi, are you feeling better all these years later? Hope this gets to you 🙂 I totally resonate with the heat exhaustion feeling and I’m in FL, so it’s challenging. I’ve tapered 70% of my dose of lexapro over the last 2 years and these symptoms really only started 1 year ago. Hoping my temperature finds homeostasis soon enough 

• Prozac 20mg 2012-2014
  • Off for two years
  • Prozac 20mg 2016

• 4 months later...

For those who used acupuncture as a way to help with heat intolerance, what type of acupuncture is it? I've never had acupuncture done but am willing to try anything to be able to get relief from my current inability to function in temps higher than 65 deg F. What do I ask the acupuncturist for when I go? 

2013-2015: paroxetine, with brief switch to sertraline, and brief combo with bupropion  • 2015: got off all antidepressant meds for approx 9-12 months, felt great 2015: fluoxetine, bad side effects, quit after two weeks 2015: escitalopram 15mg/day Summer 2019: attempted fast taper off escitalopram, reinstated to 15mg/day dose after six weeks • October 16, 2020: begin taper off escitalopram at rate of 1mg per 1 week (sometimes per 2 weeks) using 1mg/ml liquid from pharmacy • Jan 22, 2021: down to 3mg and holding due to worsening of WD symptoms • Feb 4, 2021: updose to 4mg holding • Feb 2021: tapering at 10% every 28 days Jul 2021: begin using microtaper of 2.5% per week Feb 2022: down to 1.43mg and experiencing worsening WD symptoms, updose to 1.45mg and holding • Mar 2022: resume microtaper schedule, lowest dose: 1.34 mg • Mar 2022: extended hold at 1.36 mg •Jul 2022: resume 10% taper • Apr 2-Jun 21, 2023 extended hold at 0.5mg • Jun 9, 2023 massive life stress situation triggered WD wave, Jun 15-16 took 5mg dose, Jun 17-21 back to 0.5mg dose • Jun 22 small updose to 0.58mg • Jul 1-2 tried 2.5mg, suffered adverse affects (anxiety, can’t eat, palpitations, electric jolts in chest) • Jul 1, 2023 - Jan 3, 2024 long hold at 1mg, slowly stabilizing after crash • Jan 4 resume taper  0.98mg Jan 11 0.95mg 

Supplements: vitamin D3 with K2, vitamin C, iron, magnesium glycinate, EPA/DHA essentials fish oil, melatonin(as needed)

Other prescription meds: levothyroxine 75 mcg (for hypothyroidism), lorazepam 0.25 to 0.5mg (as needed, which is almost never), zofran 2 to 4mg (as needed) 

On 1/11/2024 at 2:04 PM, catmama said:

For those who used acupuncture as a way to help with heat intolerance, what type of acupuncture is it? I've never had acupuncture done but am willing to try anything to be able to get relief from my current inability to function in temps higher than 65 deg F. What do I ask the acupuncturist for when I go? 

I'm also curious about this! acupressure and accupuncture. As time has gone on, the heat intolerance has improved. I live in fort lauderdale, it's 83 today in January. I'm not sure if the exposure helped me, but I think time definitely did. Praying we all recover from this. x

• Prozac 20mg 2012-2014
  • Off for two years
  • Prozac 20mg 2016

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy