SchrodingerAlive Recovered from Fluoxetine after 1 year of fight !

SchrodingerAlive

@SchrodingerAlive So the gastro issues are gone by now in one year ? Do you really think your fatigue has completely gone ?
Because I think its vivid dreams that cause fatigue , Because if excessive REM sleep your brain gets tired.

please answer honestly are the vivid dreams same or they  have lessson.

thanks for responding . Love you

2017 october--2018 march->(6 month) fluoxetine 20,30 mg-->cold turkey= after 2 month semen leakage

2018 july---2018 Aug-->(24 days) fluoxetine 20 mg --> cold turkey = vivid dreams begin

2018 december 2019 Jan-->(1 month) Amitriptyline 25--> cold turkey
--------++++--horror of drugs begins. Taking one after another and cold turkey-------+++------------------
2019 May--2019 May--> (12 days) Lexapro cold turkey

2019 May--2019 august -->(3 month)Cobazam 10 mg +amitriptyline 25 mg --> clobazam cold turkey

----2019 october ---> went cold turkey amitriptyline 25 mg.

2019 october--2020 Jan -->(3 months) duloxetine cymbalta 30mg --->cold turkey

2020 jan-2020 Apr--> (3 months) paroxetine 25 mg --> Cold turkey

2020 July--2021 Jan--> (6 months) amitriptyline 50 mg ,75 mg,100 mg ,125 mg -> cold turkey

2021 jan--2021 May--> (4 months) imipramine 75 mg -->cold turkey

2021 may-2021 Aug--> (3 months) nortriptyline 25 mg --> cold turkey== still semen leakage and vivid dream

@SchrodingerAlive please help

2017 october--2018 march->(6 month) fluoxetine 20,30 mg-->cold turkey= after 2 month semen leakage

2018 july---2018 Aug-->(24 days) fluoxetine 20 mg --> cold turkey = vivid dreams begin

--------++++--horror of drugs begins. Taking one after another and cold turkey-------+++------------------

2019 May--2019 august -->(3 month)Cobazam 10 mg +amitriptyline 25 mg --> clobazam cold turkey

2020 July--2021 Jan--> (6 months) amitriptyline 50 mg ,75 mg,100 mg ,125 mg -> cold turkey

2021 may-2021 Aug--> (3 months) nortriptyline 25 mg --> cold turkey== still semen leakage and vivid dream

On 9/20/2021 at 10:20 AM, PsychologicalSafe15 said:

@SchrodingerAlive So the gastro issues are gone by now in one year ? Do you really think your fatigue has completely gone ?
Because I think its vivid dreams that cause fatigue , Because if excessive REM sleep your brain gets tired.

please answer honestly are the vivid dreams same or they  have lessson.

thanks for responding . Love you

Hi,

The Gastro issues are always there because I got IBS. I learned to live with IBS. The Gastro issues were amplified during the withdrawal and after (post wd). Now there are a bit lessening since I resumed drinking my beers & eating things I wanted to eat.

The fatigue is visiting from time to time but not at the extend it was months ago.  I dont know if there is any connection between the vivid dreams & being tired. To be honest, I was never being distrurbed by those vivid dreams. I pay no attention to them. They are only dreams or nightmares or whatever they are.

The dreams are less than before. I will be honest, they were really intense during the first few months of the WD. I think it is normal, your brain is re-adjusting & then it can produce very weird stuff.

In fact what really annoyed me was the constant dizziness & the horrible feeling like i'm going to faint. More the physical than psy issues.

Hope this helps

Take care & take it easy !!!

@SchrodingerAliveThanks so much for sharing your struggles. I stopped fluoxetine June 1st, 113 days ago. Last week was the first time I thought I had a chance that I might return to normal. Last three days I have been extremely exhausted again and tinnitus is still getting worse. Doctors did blood work and I have a vitamin D deficiency, which come to find can cause depression symptoms. I sometimes feel like I’m struggling to get air. You helped me realize that this is fluoxetine’s fault. You’re similar stories are keeping me going.  

2011 bupropion 

2011-2013 Ritalin then mostly adderall 

March 2017 - August 2017 sertraline 50mg

September 2017 - January 2019 Duloxetine 20mg

February 2020 - July 2020 Lexapro 10mg

August 2020 - mid September 2020 paroxetine 

mid September 2020 - mid May 2021 10mg fluoxetine 

Mid May - June 1st 10mg fluoxetine every other day

June 1st cold turkey

Hello @SchrödingerAlive. I read your story congratulations you were very brave and gives hope to you someday.  Sorry for my English approcimatix I am also French and it is true that in France doctors do not recognize the problems that can cause antidepressants.  I've been on a lot of forums and it's crazy how the mental part plays tricks on me anyway.  I am in the midst of withdrawal and when I read your recovery story or others I feel better as if my problems are going to end.  Then when I relate to people who are asking for suicide outright and saying that it never worked out for them and that they neither have hope then I feel terribly bad.  Like many of us, I have had insomnia etc. a lot of violent symptoms since my sudden stop.  But what scares me the most is never to find my sexual conditions before taking this drug.  Hence my question you did not talk about it all is well at this level for you?  And do you think that like the morale and the mind the brain can also recover the physical level to recover its sexuality from before?  Thank you again for your success story and take care of yourself.  A healthy lifestyle has a lot to do with sport I heard them a lot too

Hello everyone, I was on seroplex 10mg in October 2019 for over a year and then on brintellix from March to September for maybe 8 months. I made several attempts to stop abruptly then I resumed the treatment of brintellix recently for a few weeks because it was too difficult to stop.

Symptom when stopped: premature ejaculation, ejaculation with less orgasm. Severe insomnia, transient headaches, sensitivity to noise and light.

Last intake of brintellix 5mg: Saturday, September 11, 2021

3 hours ago, Parisien said:

Hello @SchrödingerAlive. I read your story congratulations you were very brave and gives hope to you someday.  Sorry for my English approcimatix I am also French and it is true that in France doctors do not recognize the problems that can cause antidepressants.  I've been on a lot of forums and it's crazy how the mental part plays tricks on me anyway.  I am in the midst of withdrawal and when I read your recovery story or others I feel better as if my problems are going to end.  Then when I relate to people who are asking for suicide outright and saying that it never worked out for them and that they neither have hope then I feel terribly bad.  Like many of us, I have had insomnia etc. a lot of violent symptoms since my sudden stop.  But what scares me the most is never to find my sexual conditions before taking this drug.  Hence my question you did not talk about it all is well at this level for you?  And do you think that like the morale and the mind the brain can also recover the physical level to recover its sexuality from before?  Thank you again for your success story and take care of yourself.  A healthy lifestyle has a lot to do with sport I heard them a lot too

Salut !

In fact yep. The AD has affected a lot my sexual libido. Before I knew this SA website I was scared as I did not understand what suddenly happened to me. It lasted for many months. And then it started to recover slowly. Now feeling 100% up and running like when I was a teen :)  

So do not worry. This will resolve. It is not up to you. The brain is reverting back to it was before.  Just think it this way: the ADs modify the brain in matter of few hours .. It modify a complex machine in few hours. This same machine that took million of years to evolve !!!! So what do you expect when you abruptly stop the drugs ???

Have you ever tried to inject water inside an oil engine ? it will start coughing & vibrating ?

Just step back. Take it easy .. and let your brain do the work. Your body will heal in few months . .it is a long process ! Dont count per days ... but per chunks of weeks or months !

As for the healthy lifestyle : avoid sugar & alcohol. The latter was the worst as I always needed my cold beer or red wine. But i'd paid the price high the next day with awful vertigo and overwhelming anxiety.

May the universe be with you

13 hours ago, CasuallyMagical said:

@SchrodingerAliveThanks so much for sharing your struggles. I stopped fluoxetine June 1st, 113 days ago. Last week was the first time I thought I had a chance that I might return to normal. Last three days I have been extremely exhausted again and tinnitus is still getting worse. Doctors did blood work and I have a vitamin D deficiency, which come to find can cause depression symptoms. I sometimes feel like I’m struggling to get air. You helped me realize that this is fluoxetine’s fault. You’re similar stories are keeping me going.  

Hi CasuallyMagical :)

The Fluoxetine & all other drugs are poison .. period !

Now your brain is undergoing a major work to revert back the machinery to what it was before. So grant him some mishaps & mistakes. Those mishaps are the symptoms.

Do you know that Love, hate, taste whatever you think you feel is only virtual. And those sensations are produced by the chemical & interactions in the brain. Do you ever realized that ? I was reading a lot about the brain & its mysteries during WD & post WD. And I came to the conclusion that we are lucky we are still alive. The brain could cut the rope under this huge distress. But he did not :)

So allow him to heal at his own pace. Just keep away from drugs & the symptoms will subside with time. There is a great video about waves & windows the admins keep including for everyone upon their first post. I saw this video like thousands of time !!!! 

I had a very bad knee joint tremor for months .. I swore not to see a doctor again ... and then out of nowhere the problem went away ... do you believe that .. My knee is normal like i never had anything !!!! How could you explain this ????

symptoms : lack of air, shortness of breathing, dizziness, nausea, low sexual desire, joint tremors, muscle twitching, tingling, itching in feet hair back legs arms , sensation of malaise, skipped heartbeat, tachy, palpitation, dry mouth, jelly legs, awful fatigue .. . I can go for hours ... the list of symptoms is huge ... and by the end of the day everything does not exist ... everything is produced by a healing brain ...

so step back my friend and let your brain do its job !

May the universe be with you

52 minutes ago, SchrodingerAlive said:

Salut !

En fait oui. La MA a beaucoup affecté ma libido sexuelle. Avant de connaître ce site Web de SA, j'avais peur car je ne comprenais pas ce qui m'était soudainement arrivé. Cela a duré plusieurs mois. Et puis il a commencé à récupérer lentement. Je me sens maintenant à 100% opérationnel comme quand j'étais adolescent:)  

Ne vous inquiétez pas. Cela se résoudra. Ce n'est pas à vous. Le cerveau revient à ce qu'il était avant. Pensez-y de cette façon : les AD modifient le cerveau en quelques heures... Ils modifient une machine complexe en quelques heures. Cette même machine qui a mis des millions d'années à évoluer !!!! Alors qu'attendez-vous lorsque vous arrêtez brutalement les médicaments ???

Avez-vous déjà essayé d'injecter de l'eau à l'intérieur d'un moteur à huile ? il va commencer à tousser et à vibrer ?

Prenez du recul. Allez-y doucement .. et laissez votre cerveau faire le travail. Votre corps guérira en quelques mois. .C'est un long processus ! Ne comptez pas par jours ... mais par tranches de semaines ou de mois !

Quant au mode de vie sain : évitez le sucre et l'alcool. Ce dernier était le pire car j'avais toujours besoin de ma bière froide ou de mon vin rouge. Mais j'en avais payé le prix fort le lendemain avec un vertige terrible et une anxiété écrasante.

Que l'univers soit avec toi

@SchrödingerAliveReally like when you were a teenager?  It seems like a long time ago to me when I see what antidepressants cause me as sexual dysfunction (I no longer have sex in the morning, I have an orgasm without pleasure and a premature ejaculation).  But if you tell me that you have fully recovered then there is hope.  If you can tell me a little more even if it's a bit taboo for example from when you noticed a difference?  I also think it takes time because the brain has been damaged.  I have to send him positive signals such as sports, healthy eating, friends, family etc.  But when I read that some say with certainty that it is irreversible then I collapse and I don't want anything anymore.  Thanks for your help anyway and I wish you the best

Hello everyone, I was on seroplex 10mg in October 2019 for over a year and then on brintellix from March to September for maybe 8 months. I made several attempts to stop abruptly then I resumed the treatment of brintellix recently for a few weeks because it was too difficult to stop.

Symptom when stopped: premature ejaculation, ejaculation with less orgasm. Severe insomnia, transient headaches, sensitivity to noise and light.

On 9/22/2021 at 8:10 PM, SchrodingerAlive said:

Hi,

The Gastro issues are always there because I got IBS. I learned to live with IBS. The Gastro issues were amplified during the withdrawal and after (post wd). Now there are a bit lessening since I resumed drinking my beers & eating things I wanted to eat.

The fatigue is visiting from time to time but not at the extend it was months ago.  I dont know if there is any connection between the vivid dreams & being tired. To be honest, I was never being distrurbed by those vivid dreams. I pay no attention to them. They are only dreams or nightmares or whatever they are.

The dreams are less than before. I will be honest, they were really intense during the first few months of the WD. I think it is normal, your brain is re-adjusting & then it can produce very weird stuff.

In fact what really annoyed me was the constant dizziness & the horrible feeling like i'm going to faint. More the physical than psy issues.

Hope this helps

Take care & take it easy !!!

@SchrodingerAlive 
Thanks for your reply and response.

yah. Excessive REM sleep do cause fatigue and tiredness. On reddit, most people who have fatigue have extreme vivid dreams. 

I just wonder when they dissapeare.

By they way do you get vivid dreams even when your take a nap ?

On 9/23/2021 at 1:50 AM, CasuallyMagical said:

Thanks so much for sharing your struggles. I stopped fluoxetine June 1st, 113 days ago. Last week was the first time I thought I had a chance that I might return to normal. Last three days I have been extremely exhausted again and tinnitus is still getting worse. Doctors did blood work and I have a vitamin D deficiency, which come to find can cause depression symptoms. I sometimes feel like I’m struggling to get air. You helped me realize that this is fluoxetine’s fault. You’re similar stories are keeping me going.  

@CasuallyMagical how long were you on fluoxetine ? 

@SchrödingerAlive I have the same feeling right now with your left knee shaking for no reason when I lie down before sleeping.  I recognize myself in all of the symptoms that you have described.  Regarding alcohol it's true it's terrible how the next day we can feel anxious.  This morning I was finally able to sleep until 10am it had been a long time since this had happened to me and I even had a light morning bar.  I hope that my brain will recover even better little by little I was very tempted yesterday to resume the treatment because I was not at the top.  But I held on, I mustn't.  For premature ejaculation today all is well with you?  I hope it will work out I'm an atheist but I would like to pray for her to come back here

@SchrodingerAlive Me since I stopped the seroplex abruptly I have a very premature ejaculation.  Something I didn't have before the treatment.  And while taking seroplex 10mg I could last 1 or 2 hours without ejaculating or with difficulty.  Have you had these symptoms as well?

On 9/23/2021 at 11:37 PM, PsychologicalSafe15 said:

@CasuallyMagical how long were you on fluoxetine ? 

About 8.5 months and 6 weeks paroxetine before that and 7 months Lexapro before that. I should have stopped at the first signs of distress but thought it would all “level out”, I was wrong. 

2011 bupropion 

June 1st cold turkey

On 9/25/2021 at 8:00 PM, Parisien said:

@SchrodingerAlive Me since I stopped the seroplex abruptly I have a very premature ejaculation.  Something I didn't have before the treatment.  And while taking seroplex 10mg I could last 1 or 2 hours without ejaculating or with difficulty.  Have you had these symptoms as well?

Parisien very fortunate to find you. I too have PE. mine is at exacerated level. Cam we update about each other ? if you get any infor about how long did someone take to recover or any infor about PE help. please share .

Hello @PsychologicalSafe15, yes of course.  I'm also happy to find someone who has the same concerns as me.  On French forums I was able to discuss with someone who said that for him it was readjusting after a month or two that it took him a period of rehabilitation to rebalance.  When did you stop?  I quit after a little less than 2 years of taking for 2 months.  No improvement I cracked I resumed the treatment a few weeks and it's been 2 weeks since I stopped this **** and definitively this time.  If we want to have a chance that it will come back, we have to put everything on our side to get better.  If you want to talk about it, give some news to see the evolution I am here.  I have all premature ejaculation orgasm without pleasure no hard sex in the morning like all men, well if some morning but not a normal erection like before.  And a big drop in my libido especially when before and during the treatment it was at its maximum.  There is only time that can help us I think.  The doctors when it had I will not even talk about it.  I avoid them from now on

Afterwards there are also people at his place who don't come back or after many years that's what scares me personally.  Because emotions are one thing, sexuality is another, both being very important in our lives.  So I think that each case is different, others will recover quickly, others may take time or not at all, but we have to support each other, it's important

@Parisien Love you mate for responding. when I was on grade 7-10 . I over masterbated and played whole night video games causing weak body and nerves as a result frequent wet dreams even If I take a nap. Doctor instead of saying to focus on diet and prescribing ayurvedic medicines/supplement. Prescribed me fluoxetine for 6 months. Happy now wet dreams, finally no loss of excessive semen, body healing from daamage.

But stopping my good ness now I have semen leakage without wet dream/ no stimulation simply leaks when I even take a nap. I had no idea about such drugs and side effects then got panicked I went to various doctors, after I googled lots I found mine is exacerated PE from coming off SSRI and then immediately cold turkeyed all drugs.

I now lost all hope whether I will be fine even in 6-8 years or not or suffer 10-15 years or rest of my life. I had great ambitions in my life, now all turned into ashes . Now I consider myself as a disabled person,inferior person. I have to accept it else I become more anxious constantly worrying my GOD please no semen leakage every time even when I take a nap. I am 21 years old . A simple mistake by doctor ruined my life .

YOu can see my signature. Those SSRI and some TCA will help your PE only when you are on them according to my body reaction. But will you take them for life time ?

@Parisien As far as I can tell you nothing helps only time is the solution. The only way is to accept it and way through it.

If you have low libido , some say buspar,burprion might help which I found on internet reading lots of forums, comments.

are you on anyother forums especially PE from SSRI ? If know websites please share any info. Because I badly want to know how long people took to recover , what supplement they took.

@Parisien YOu took it for only 2 months and not recovered even for 2 years. That is really scary .

These are human castrating drugs.

@PsychologiqueSafe15 no, it's the opposite. I took 2 years and I haven't recovered in 2 months.  The I have stopped again for 2 weeks.  I am on some forums but as I am French it is forums in France if its interests you?  The concern is that those are sometimes old discussions and people, I think, when they are recovered or not for that matter I would not be, don't give any more news to say if they are fine afterwards.  I managed to get an erection when I woke up from a nap this afternoon I was surprised but I noticed that my penis had shrunk a bit anyway.  Is this your case?  You are only 21 years old you are very young after I had never heard a story of loss of sperm me under seroplex I could make love for hours without ending.  I had only one ejaculation during the night, it only happened to me once.  But you know I'm 30 years old I think at your age you have a great chance of being cured how long did you take your antidepressants?  I understand you in any case it is not easy every day.  Me because of my sudden withdrawal I have symptoms that are quite hard to live with even if for example the headaches have now passed but the first week it was very present as well as the intolerance to noise in the light which tires my eyes.  When has insomnia it is terrible but I also think that we have to take care of the mind because if we think 24/7 that we have all our attention is focused on it and our brain cannot heal as it would like.

@Parisieninitially I was prescribed  fluoxetine for 6 months for wet dream. Later after stopping I got leakage. Got panicked and went to various doctors and took over 7 other drugs.
I reasearched my self a lot and found these drugs actually caused it went cold turkey all drugs. Now I am nearly 2 months off.

yah people dont report as soon as they get better because they wont care to post  and want to move on ahead of life.

@PsychologiqueSafe15 Yes but they should because it might help some me if I ever get over that damn premature ejaculation one day I would tell people that it is cause for hope even though we are all different when it comes to withdrawal.  Not having an erection in the morning or not having too recent an orgasm during the act is annoying but premature ejaculation is downright disabling.  If there are people who have successfully recovered from this I would be grateful if they can vouch

@Parisien Love you for responding . Thanks for talking to me.  You give me hope. I guess for mine problem it might take minimum 2 years to even give sign I am improving. 

on internet there must be plenty of premature ejaculation forums from coming off SSRI which we dont know . we need to find them.

@PsychologiqueSafe15 Me for the moment I give myself 1 year, I have stopped for 1 week I will do a review next September.  If it does not come back in 1 or 2 years then yes I will consider going back where I do not know how to find a solution because whatever we say about it sexuality does not summarize our lives but it is a large part of our  life.  It should also be said that there are blind people, disabled etc.  But all the same, something is inflicted on us that we did not want when we thought we were treating ourselves at the base by taking antidepressants.  I hope for you that two years will be enough I keep my fingers crossed for you.  Yes for premature ejaculation already I think it is necessary to be positive, to occupy the mind to stop ruminating and to think only about it.  Go ahead and make sure that you get better with time and lead a healthy life.  Yes for the forums I will look for I will keep you posted if I find interesting things my friend.  How old are you?  Sorry for my english i'm french

@Parisien I am 21 years old.
Yah I hope it gets better and better in 2 years.

Hi @SchrodingerAlivedid you have hearing problems during withdrawl? I struggle to pinpoint the location of sounds, and everyone sounds like they are mumbling.

2019-2020 Zoloft 200mg and Wellbutrin 150mg fast tapered off. 
2020  20mg Lexapro for 8 months, tapered to 15mg then 10mg then 5mg then 2.5 and then every other day. Fast tapered off of Lexapro.

-poor cognition-uneasy feeling -burning brain -people startle me -can’t read facial expressions-Brain fog-can’t detect emotion -can’t hear voice intonations -so many more

On 10/3/2021 at 5:25 PM, username001 said:

Hi @SchrodingerAlivedid you have hearing problems during withdrawl? I struggle to pinpoint the location of sounds, and everyone sounds like they are mumbling.

Nope. No hearing issues

• 3 weeks later...

Update 23 Oct. 2021

I was hit like a truck since early Oct by a weird Gastro intestinal issue (bloating, a lot of nausea, gaz, spasms, diarrhea .). Honestly at 15 months after my last pill I dont know what to think ?  I thought I was back on the track ... but finally it is not the case :(

Is it normal to feel a bad wave (mostly GI symptoms) after 15 months ? It is really incredible I was doing fine for months !!!

On 10/23/2021 at 12:08 PM, SchrodingerAlive said:

Update 23 Oct. 2021

I was hit like a truck since early Oct by a weird Gastro intestinal issue (bloating, a lot of nausea, gaz, spasms, diarrhea .). Honestly at 15 months after my last pill I dont know what to think ?  I thought I was back on the track ... but finally it is not the case :(

Is it normal to feel a bad wave (mostly GI symptoms) after 15 months ? It is really incredible I was doing fine for months !!!

Today is 149 days since my last dose of fluoxetine. The previous two days my gastro intestinal issues came back stronger like they where three months ago. Today is much better. I still have severe tinnitus, and paresthesia that is very slowly starting to diminish. I am still unable to concentrate some days. I get severe heartburn and mini fevers/flu symptoms/exhaustion and fearfulness  , but much less frequently in the last two weeks. 

today, and if I’m lucky the next couple of days will be good days, and then it will all come back again I know but hopefully less than before. Which I know you understand.

TL;DR

…to respond to your quote, before I got back on SSRIs last year. I went a whole year off of Duloxetine with significant but not debilitating withdrawals. I believe a protracted withdrawal happened about 12-13 months from last dose of Duloxetine and put me into a bad place emotionally and made me think I needed SSRIs again. I wish I had realized it was the end Duloxetine's grasp on my central nervous system. 

2011 bupropion 

June 1st cold turkey

• 2 weeks later...

@SchrodingerAlive How are you doing ? how is your fatigue  ? how are your vivid dreams ?  HOw is your gastrointestinal problems ? Do you got bloating / stomach distention ? how often do you poop  like how many times in a week or do you poop everyday ?

• Administrator
On 10/23/2021 at 11:08 AM, SchrodingerAlive said:

Update 23 Oct. 2021

I've been having gastro issues as well for the last week and a half. Bloating, gas, nausea, and cramps as well. I went to my dr and he tested for everything and can't find anything physically wrong with me or any infection. My white blood cell count came back normal. Just more lovely wd it seems. I'm 24 months out and this just hit me out of the blue, so yep, it seems it does happen! Def not very fun, but hey, just means we had some more healing to do!

2010-2011 - Tramadol - Can't remember dosage

2011 - CT Quit Tramadol

2011-2019 - St Johns Wart - Started out at 3 Pills a day (300 MG) and increased to 6 per day over the years

August 2019 - CT Quit St Johns (Told by Hospital Dr to Stop Taking due to increased BP)

September 2019 - Citalopram 10mg - Approx 2 weeks - CT Quit

September 2019 - October 2019 - Clonazepam .5mg - Approx 3 weeks - CT Quit

Drug Free Since October 5th 2019

23 hours ago, KenA said:

I've been having gastro issues as well for the last week and a half. Bloating, gas, nausea, and cramps as well. I went to my dr and he tested for everything and can't find anything physically wrong with me or any infection. My white blood cell count came back normal. Just more lovely wd it seems. I'm 24 months out and this just hit me out of the blue, so yep, it seems it does happen! Def not very fun, but hey, just means we had some more healing to do!

Thanks @KenA for replying.  Woow 24 months later. Man, I'm only at 15 months. Like the Beatles said " The long and winding road ..."

I didnt know that such thing could happen. My stomach issues lessened a bit but still around. I still feel is not 100% ok. At least no more nausea but still a lot of bloating & gas & some cramps. I'm really amazed about how the body & CNS are healing. Everything was just fine :) and then BAAM. I think we are more resilient today than before. Those symptoms are more annoying than scary. Back to 10 months ago, I would have freaked out !!

Anyway I hope your GI issues are resolved & you are fine now. 

Take care KenA !!!

On 11/10/2021 at 2:32 PM, PsychologicalSafe15 said:

@SchrodingerAlive How are you doing ? how is your fatigue  ? how are your vivid dreams ?  HOw is your gastrointestinal problems ? Do you got bloating / stomach distention ? how often do you poop  like how many times in a week or do you poop everyday ?

Hi @PsychologicalSafe15  no more fatigue. But weirdly I now get some weird vivid dreams. I even woke up since 2 weeks now at 5.43 AM .. very very weird. Always around the same time. Sounds like an horror movie :)

GI issues still there but less than before. Going to poop world 2 times / day :). Sometimes fine and sometimes diarrhea. But i try not to focus on this. Otherwise it will be obsessional. In fact part of the healing is to avoid thinking a lot.  I found peppermint tea a bit relieving as well.

How about you ? How about your GI issues ?  Try not to focus on them. Do you know that the major of serotonin ratio is located in the guts. And gut & brain are connected with the vagus nerve. So when you focus on issues, they are amplified and you feel them in the gut. And once the gut is not ok, you feel more pain in the brain. And it goes in circles ... So, give them a break ;)

Take care man !

@SchrodingerAlive Thank you for your kind words. Nowadays you even wake up from dream ??

Man my symtoms are so intense , Lots of fatigue severe bloating , GI issues and all above that dreaming so intense, Man why is this dreaming not subsiding even after so long time which makes me worry a lot.

I wish for both of us get fine from this drug . Mostly vivid dreams

On 11/11/2021 at 5:15 PM, PsychologicalSafe15 said:

@SchrodingerAlive Thank you for your kind words. Nowadays you even wake up from dream ??

Man my symtoms are so intense , Lots of fatigue severe bloating , GI issues and all above that dreaming so intense, Man why is this dreaming not subsiding even after so long time which makes me worry a lot.

I wish for both of us get fine from this drug . Mostly vivid dreams

Hi

Read this article. It talks about semen leakage amongst other issues that may happen when coming off ADs 

18 hours ago, SchrodingerAlive said:

Hi

Read this article. It talks about semen leakage amongst other issues that may happen when coming off ADs 

My body under so much damage , cant handle now this pain. Thank you for your support love you