Krisz1977: Cipralex 10 mg 9 years

Krisz1977

Hi!
I want to ask for your help. I took cipralex 10 mg antidepressant until 2012-2021. In January this year, my stomach hurt, my stomach swelled, there was no stool. I received antibiotics 4 eyes a day for intestinal inflammation.After 2 weeks I suddenly had trouble sleeping and tension nervousness.Weight loss 12 kg. My doctor replaced cimpralex 10 mg dulsevia / cimbalta / 30 mg I took for 10 days I had a fear of death I became severely depressed after 4 weeks scippa 15 mg and scippa 10 mg SSRI antidepressant. Weakness of concentration disorder, memory Disorder occurred with increased nervousness.We switched back to 10 mg of cipralex for 2 weeks and again anorexia weight loss malaise came to me.This was replaced by Mirtazapine 30 mg. I’ve been taking this for 3 weeks in the evening, but I’m dull all morning, I don’t feel like anything. still tortured by depression. My question would be. What can you recommend to make everything okay. Could it just have been increased to cipralex 10 mg? Because since I’ve been taking other new antidepressants, I don’t want to be really good at anything. Thank you for your help!

2012-2021 cipralex 10 mg all right

2021.03. dulsevia 30 mg is the same as cymbalta 10 days scared memory problem as if my brain is spinning. Start sanax 3* 0.25 benzodiapem.

2021.03-04 Scippa 15 mg SSRI is similar to cipralex for 3 weeks Scippa 15 mg Scippa 10 mg alternately for 2 weeks restlessness nervousness concentration is poor scippa 10 mg weakness weakness for 2 weeks Cipralex 10 mg nervousness weight loss 2 weeks concentration okay.

Stop escitalopram.

06/05/2021 mirtazapine 30 mg only. Morning sedation.

I haven't been well at all since I changed antidepressants 5 months ago. And I've been taking a sedative with cipralex. Would you think there is a chance that the cipralex antidepressant will work again? Because now you can't build normally that way. 

2021.03. dulsevia 30 mg is the same as cymbalta 10 days scared memory problem as if my brain is spinning. Start sanax 3* 0.25 benzodiapem.

2021.03-04 Scippa 15 mg SSRI is similar to cipralex for 3 weeks Scippa 15 mg Scippa 10 mg alternately for 2 weeks restlessness nervousness concentration is poor scippa 10 mg weakness weakness for 2 weeks Cipralex 10 mg nervousness weight loss 2 weeks concentration okay.

Stop escitalopram.

Hi!
I want to ask for your help. I took cipralex 10 mg antidepressant until 2012-2021. In January this year, my stomach hurt, my stomach swelled, there was no stool. I received antibiotics 4 eyes a day for intestinal inflammation.After 2 weeks I suddenly had trouble sleeping and tension nervousness.Weight loss 12 kg. My doctor replaced cimpralex 10 mg dulsevia / cimbalta / 30 mg I took for 10 days I had a fear of death I became severely depressed after 4 weeks scippa 15 mg and scippa 10 mg SSRI antidepressant. Weakness of concentration disorder, memory Disorder occurred with increased nervousness.We switched back to 10 mg of cipralex for 2 weeks and again anorexia weight loss malaise came to me.This was replaced by Mirtazapine 30 mg. I’ve been taking this for 3 weeks in the evening, but I’m dull all morning, I don’t feel like anything. still tortured by depression. My question would be. What can you recommend to makeeverything okay. Could it just have been increased to cipralex 10 mg? Because since I’ve been taking other new antidepressants, I don’t want to be really good at anything. Thank you for your help!

Stop escitalopram.

When I started taking ciprlax at the time, it was just a panic problem. And I was asymptomatic for 9 years Now the medication changes for 4 months already have anxiety and depression.And it only became more of a problem after the antidepressant changes.And I even took a sedative 4 months ago I didn't even take it That's why asking cipralex 10 mg wouldn't solve it do you think the problem is? Thank you very much for your help. I'm already very sad.

Edited by manymoretodays
merged recent posts to as yet unapproved Introduction topic

Stop escitalopram.

• manymoretodays changed the title to Krisz1977: Cipralex 10 mg 9 years

Hi!
I am 44 years old and I live in Hungary. For 9 years I have been constantly taking panic problems with the antidepressant cipralex 10mg. I was fine from him everything was perfect. In February of this year, my stomach started to hurt, my stomach was bloated and I had constipation. Your doctor has given you an antibiotic called Rifaximin. 4 pieces per day. 10 days after taking 2 weeks of insomnia nervousness occurred. After that, my doctor replaced me with cipralex 10 mg dulsevia / Cimbalta 30 mg I took for 10 days but fear of death appeared and I had a memory problem and depression. It was then 6 weeks scippa SSRI 15 mg and then scippa 10 mg SSRI. but I was just weak I lost weight I was panic also appeared nausea vomiting concentration problem. The doctor returned 10 mg of cipralex for 2 weeks Weight loss nausea bad sleep again but my thinking became clear. After that, my doctor changed my mirtazapine 30 mg to my antidepressant. I'll take this tonight. I sleep from him for 9 hours. I'm tired of being depressed all morning. Only evening is better than it used to be. You're very seduced so I can't work. My question is would the antibiotic ruin my stomach and therefore become ineffective with cipralex? Or maybe I should ask back again and try to increase or decrease the cipralexen 10 mg to get it right? Or what do you think I should do to be old again? Whatever the doctor changes is unfortunately not good for me. I'm desperate. Thank you very much for the answers.

2012-2021 cipralex 10 mg
In January 2021 I had a stomach problem I was given the active ingredient Rifaximin Antibiotic.
2021.02.11-dulsevia / Cymbalta 30 mg
2/21/2021
Scippa 15mg- 10mg
4/1/2021
Cipralex 10 mg
April 25, 2021
mirtazapine 30 mg

Edited by manymoretodays

Stop escitalopram.

• Moderator Emeritus

Dear @Krisz1977

Welcome to SA.

I realize you are experiencing a variety of negative symptoms and sympathize with how distraught you might feel.  These drugs have not been adequately researched.  This makes it even harder to determine how they interact and how they may be affecting your system in both the long and short run.  To get you started and to give you pertinent information, we ask members to summarize their medication history in a signature -- drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements in a list format.  

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

After you have completed your signature, I will be able to share your questions with the other moderators.

I will also try to merge your information so that others can read it in one introduction.  So you will see some changes to your posts above.

Unfortunately, other people have also reported negative interactions between AD's and antibiotics.  I recommend you browse the site, using antibiotics in the search box.  If I understand your wording, you were then put on dulsevia as well as cimbalta.  This could have caused serotonin toxicity or serotonin syndrome.  This link describes this condition:

Serotonin Syndrome or Serotonin Toxicity -

Plus then, you were switched to mirtazapine.  Switching around like this is very disruptive to the nervous system.  Most doctors are not familiar with how these drugs impact our bodies.  

Considerations About Stability Stop Jumping Around

I'm not sure what scippa is.  Is there another name for this?  

As far as reinstating cipralex, I will let the moderators more knowledgeable than I am, help you decide your options.  To understand the process better, here is a link that can give you information:

About Reinstating and Stabilizing to Reduce Withdrawal Symptoms

In the meantime, although we don't suggest many supplements, 2 that may be helpful are magnesium and omega-3 fish oil. Here are the links for info about those. It is suggested to add one at a time, and start with a low dose to see how it affects you.  They may also help your IBS.

Magnesium

Omega 3 Fish Oil

Again I'm very sorry for your distress right now.  It will get better, especially, the more you can rest and stay calm.  I recommend reading in the symptoms and self care section for ways to do this.

This is your Introduction site where you can ask questions and connect with other members.

I'm glad you found us.

Arbor

Edited by arbor

Zoloft: 1995 - 2015

Prozac: 2015 - 2018 (tapered from 40mg x day on July 31 to 30mg on August 31 to 20mg on September 31 to 10mg October 31 to 0mg on  December 15, 2018

Gabapentin: 2016 to 2019  (tapered from 300mg x day to 150mg on August 31, 2019 to 75mg on September 15 to 50mg on September 31 to 25ishmg on October 15 to 0mg on December 1, 2019

Enalapril: 2010 - 2019

Lipitor: 2017 -2017

Metformin: 2000 - 2020

Liothyronine: 2007 - 2019

Levothyroxine: 2000 - 2022

• manymoretodays changed the title to Krisz1977: Cipralex 10 mg problem
17 hours ago, arbor said:

Dear @Krisz1977

Welcome to SA.

I realize you are experiencing a variety of negative symptoms and sympathize with how distraught you might feel.  These drugs have not been adequately researched.  This makes it even harder to determine how they interact and how they may be affecting your system in both the long and short run.  To get you started and to give you pertinent information, we ask members to summarize their medication history in a signature -- drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements in a list format.  

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

After you have completed your signature, I will be able to share your questions with the other moderators.

I will also try to merge your information so that others can read it in one introduction.  So you will see some changes to your posts above.

Unfortunately, other people have also reported negative interactions between AD's and antibiotics.  I recommend you browse the site, using antibiotics in the search box.  If I understand your wording, you were then put on dulsevia as well as cimbalta.  This could have caused serotonin toxicity or serotonin syndrome.  This link describes this condition:

Serotonin Syndrome or Serotonin Toxicity -

Plus then, you were switched to mirtazapine.  Switching around like this is very disruptive to the nervous system.  Most doctors are not familiar with how these drugs impact our bodies.  

Considerations About Stability Stop Jumping Around

I'm not sure what scippa is.  Is there another name for this?  In

As far as reinstating cipralex, I will let the moderators more knowledgeable than I am, help you decide your options.  To understand the process better, here is a link that can give you information:

About Reinstating and Stabilizing to Reduce Withdrawal Symptoms

In the meantime, although we don't suggest many supplements, 2 that may be helpful are magnesium and omega-3 fish oil. Here are the links for info about those. It is suggested to add one at a time, and start with a low dose to see how it affects you.  They may also help your IBS.

Magnesium

Omega 3 Fish Oil

Again I'm very sorry for your distress right now.  It will get better, especially, the more you can rest and stay calm.  I recommend reading in the symptoms and self care section for ways to do this.

This is your Introduction site where you can ask questions and connect with other members.

I'm glad you found us.

Arbor

Scippa SSRI antideressant Hungary Copy cipralex.

Stop escitalopram.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hello @Krisz1977  Thank you for completing your signature.  How are you feeling today?  To help you, I'd like to ask a few more questions.  Are you taking mirtazapine at the same time as Scippa?  Have you finished taking dulsevia?  Are you taking Cipralex as well as mirtazapine?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Arbor

Zoloft: 1995 - 2015

Prozac: 2015 - 2018 (tapered from 40mg x day on July 31 to 30mg on August 31 to 20mg on September 31 to 10mg October 31 to 0mg on  December 15, 2018

Gabapentin: 2016 to 2019  (tapered from 300mg x day to 150mg on August 31, 2019 to 75mg on September 15 to 50mg on September 31 to 25ishmg on October 15 to 0mg on December 1, 2019

Enalapril: 2010 - 2019

Lipitor: 2017 -2017

Metformin: 2000 - 2020

Liothyronine: 2007 - 2019

Levothyroxine: 2000 - 2022

Hello @arbor. Hello @Krisz1977. you managed to join then.

2023.01.27 1,6 mg 2023.01.29 1,5 mg 2023.02.27 1,35 mg 2023.03.30 1,2 mg 2023.04.18 1,1 mg 04,26 1,05 mg 2023.01.26 1,05 mg 2023.02.27 .27 .20. .21 0,8 mg 2023.07.14 0,65 mg 2023.08.20 0,45 mg 2023.09.20 0,25 mg 2023.11.14 000000000!!!!!

6 hours ago, arbor said:

Hello @Krisz1977  Thank you for completing your signature.  How are you feeling today?  To help you, I'd like to ask a few more questions.  Are you taking mirtazapine at the same time as Scippa?  Have you finished taking dulsevia?  Are you taking Cipralex as well as mirtazapine?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Arbor

Hello! Thank you for your question Mirtazapine 30 mg I take in the evening, nothing else. I sleep for 9 hours but am very tired in the morning. i feel many times I'm t tense too. My question to you would be that you couldn’t try taking a higher dose of cipralex? Because for 9 years everything was good next to him.

Stop escitalopram.

9 hours ago, Krisz1977 said:

Hello! Thank you for your question Mirtazapine 30 mg I take in the evening, nothing else. I sleep for 9 hours but am very tired in the morning. i feel many times I'm t tense too. My question to you would be that you couldn’t try taking a higher dose of cipralex? Because for 9 years everything was good next to him.

Hi there. I would really like to know whether it would be worthwhile to return to a higher dose of cipralex despite achieving tolerance? to stabilize and reduce from there? Thanks

Stop escitalopram.

• Administrator

Welcome, @Krisz1977

As this is a site for going off psychiatric drugs, we cannot answer your questions about your gut condition, it's not in our area of knowledge. Rifamaxin is a powerful antibiotic, your symptoms may be from an adverse reaction to that, or from an intestinal problem, with the drug switches making everything worse. It was not a good idea to switch you to duloxetine (Cymbalta).

On 7/23/2021 at 7:45 AM, Krisz1977 said:

I haven't been well at all since I changed antidepressants 5 months ago. And I've been taking a sedative with cipralex. Would you think there is a chance that the cipralex antidepressant will work again? Because now you can't build normally that way. 

What sedative are you taking with escitalopram? What times of day do you take your drugs, with their dosages? 

Rather than the brand name, please use the chemical names of your drugs, such as escitalopram for Scippa and Cipralex, which is understandable internationally.

Again, please be aware this is a site for going off drugs. It's your doctor's job to get you comfortable on antidepressants if you wish to continue to take them.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

2 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Welcome, @Krisz1977

As this is a site for going off psychiatric drugs, we cannot answer your questions about your gut condition, it's not in our area of knowledge. Rifamaxin is a powerful antibiotic, your symptoms may be from an adverse reaction to that, or from an intestinal problem, with the drug switches making everything worse. It was not a good idea to switch you to duloxetine (Cymbalta).

What sedative are you taking with escitalopram? What times of day do you take your drugs, with their dosages? 

Rather than the brand name, please use the chemical names of your drugs, such as escitalopram for Scippa and Cipralex, which is understandable internationally.

Again, please be aware this is a site for going off drugs. It's your doctor's job to get you comfortable on antidepressants if you wish to continue to take them.

Cipralex 10 mg has a tolerance of 9 years

Cymbalta 30 mg at the end of 10 days Scippa 15 mg escilatopram end of 3 weeks

Scippa 15mg-10mg End of 2 weeks Scippa 10 mg at the end of 2 weeks Ciplarex 10 mg for 2 weeks Mirtazapine 30 mg for 4 weeks now. Now only in the evening 1 Mirtazapine 30 mg. nothing else is next to AD. And 3 0.25 sanax 1 morning 1 noon 1 evening Sanax 0.25 mg has been for 4 months only. My question would be would I be able to take cipralex 15 mg instead of mirtazapine 30 mg. Because cipralex was good for 9 years. Thanks

Stop escitalopram.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Krisz1977 said:

My question would be would I be able to take cipralex 15 mg instead of mirtazapine 30 mg. Because cipralex was good for 9 years. Thanks

Hello, sorry, we do not counsel people in drug switches, that's your doctor's job. We cannot tell you how this switch would go or if it would address your health conditions.

Your combination of escitalopram, a benzodiazepine, and mirtazapine may be causing many of your symptoms. 

If escitalopram is causing sleeplessness, it's possible you're taking too much escitalopram.

If mirtazapine is causing daytime sedation, perhaps you're taking too much mirtazapine.

4 minutes ago, Krisz1977 said:

And 3 0.25 sanax 1 morning 1 noon 1 evening Sanax 0.25 mg has been for 4 months only.

I have no idea what Sanax is, but if it is a benzodiazepine and you've been taking it daily for 4 months, you are most likely dependent on it. Also, it may be causing spurts of anxiety or sleeplessness as it wears off.

Please let us know if you would like help tapering off a psychiatric drug.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

10 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Hello, sorry, we do not counsel people in drug switches, that's your doctor's job. We cannot tell you how this switch would go or if it would address your health conditions.

Your combination of escitalopram, a benzodiazepine, and mirtazapine may be causing many of your symptoms. 

If escitalopram is causing sleeplessness, it's possible you're taking too much escitalopram.

If mirtazapine is causing daytime sedation, perhaps you're taking too much mirtazapine.

I have no idea what Sanax is, but if it is a benzodiazepine and you've been taking it daily for 4 months, you are most likely dependent on it. Also, it may be causing spurts of anxiety or sleeplessness as it wears off.

Please let us know if you would like help tapering off a psychiatric drug.

Hello Now do not use Cipralex 10 mg escitalopram. I only use 1 Mirtazapen 30 mg in the evening. But since I don't feel well on mirtazapine 30 Mg either, I want to take back the Cipralex 10 mg I took for 9 years and was fine with it. But I have probably become tolerant of cipralex 10 mg and therefore I want to increase Cipralex to 15 mg and so I want to reduce Cipralex then because I want to leave. I would not take mirtazapine 30 mg. Do you think this can be solved? Although the antidepressant has been changed since Cipralex, none of it works well. That's why I take Sanax benzodiapedine with it But I also want to reduce sanax. Thank you for your answer. 

Stop escitalopram.

• Administrator

If you're finding your drug cocktail is not "working well", it's likely your romance with psychiatric drugs is over. 

If you believe you need continued drug treatment, your doctor needs to figure this out. Most likely, your doctor will have to try different combinations of drugs over many years. If you suspect your doctor does not know what to do, that should be a warning sign to you. 

We do not counsel people in drug switches so they can continue drug treatment, that's your doctor's job. We do not provide free advice to substitute for what doctors are paid to do.

Another way for you to "solve" this is to go off the drugs, recover, and go on with your life. Please let us know if you want to do this.

8 hours ago, Altostrata said:

If you're finding your drug cocktail is not "working well", it's likely your romance with psychiatric drugs is over. 

If you believe you need continued drug treatment, your doctor needs to figure this out. Most likely, your doctor will have to try different combinations of drugs over many years. If you suspect your doctor does not know what to do, that should be a warning sign to you. 

We do not counsel people in drug switches so they can continue drug treatment, that's your doctor's job. We do not provide free advice to substitute for what doctors are paid to do.

Another way for you to "solve" this is to go off the drugs, recover, and go on with your life. Please let us know if you want to do this.

Hello! I want to put down the antidepressant. But since tolerance developed for cipralex, none of the antidepressants are good for me. The doctor doesn't even know what to do. You had a lot of experience. I would like to ask if it would be good to take back a higher dose of cipralex, which used to be good, and start the reduction from there. Or how could I substitute cipralex well? Because so now I can’t work and live normally. Thanks.

Stop escitalopram.

• Administrator

You went off escitalopram first in March, 2021, is that correct? 

What were the symptoms you had, when you "became tolerant" to escitalopram and before you stopped it in March?

How do you feel before and after you take 10mg escitalopram?

What times of day (o'clock) do you take each of your drugs, and their dosages? Please include Sanax. What is the pharmaceutical name for Sanax? Why are you taking it? Please include it in your signature.

On 7/28/2021 at 12:48 AM, Krisz1977 said:

Thank you for your question Mirtazapine 30 mg I take in the evening, nothing else. I sleep for 9 hours but am very tired in the morning.

Do you not also take Sanax in the evening?

Hello. I am not currently taking cipralex. By March, tolerance had developed. Weight loss, insomnia, stomach problems. I am currently taking Mirtazapine and 3 * 0.25 Xanax. The question really would be whether it would be worthwhile to revert to a higher dose of cipralex and reduce it. I only took it for 9 years. I am not viable with my current mirtazapine. I take Xanax in the morning at noon and in the evening. Thanks

Stop escitalopram.

1 minute ago, Krisz1977 said:

Hello. I am not currently taking cipralex. By March, tolerance had developed. Weight loss, insomnia, stomach problems. I am currently taking Mirtazapine and 3 * 0.25 Xanax. The question really would be whether it would be worthwhile to revert to a higher dose of cipralex and reduce it. I only took it for 9 years. I am not viable with my current mirtazapine. I take Xanax in the morning at noon and in the evening. Thanks

I take xanax at 9 a.m., 3 p.m., and 9 p.m. mirtazapine at 11 p.m. xanax was given by the doctor at the time of tolerance.

Stop escitalopram.

23 hours ago, Krisz1977 said:

I take xanax at 9 a.m., 3 p.m., and 9 p.m. mirtazapine at 11 p.m. xanax was given by the doctor at the time of tolerance.

xanax benzodiapedine I did not use sanax with cipralex 10 mg. Mirtazapine was prescribed by a doctor for insomnia. Because of this, the doctor replaced cipralex. I can sleep with mirtazapine, but I am always tired during the day and depressed.

Stop escitalopram.

On 7/30/2021 at 8:02 PM, Altostrata said:

You went off escitalopram first in March, 2021, is that correct? 

What were the symptoms you had, when you "became tolerant" to escitalopram and before you stopped it in March?

How do you feel before and after you take 10mg escitalopram?

What times of day (o'clock) do you take each of your drugs, and their dosages? Please include Sanax. What is the pharmaceutical name for Sanax? Why are you taking it? Please include it in your signature.

Do you not also take Sanax in the evening?

Stop escitalopram.

xanax benzodiapedine I did not use sanax with cipralex 10 mg. Mirtazapine was prescribed by a doctor for insomnia. Because of this, the doctor replaced cipralex. I can sleep with mirtazapine, but I am always tired during the day and depressed

Stop escitalopram.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Krisz1977 said:

xanax was given by the doctor at the time of tolerance.

What month did you start Xanax? What month did you stop escitalopram in 2021? Please update your signature.

Scippa 15 mg Scippa 10 mg alternately for 2 weeks restlessness nervousness concentration is poor

Were you alternating dosages in March? Is this when you developed insomnia while you were taking escitalopram?  Is this when you got "Weight loss, insomnia, stomach problems"?

How long have you been taking Xanax 3 times a day? How much are you taking in each dose?

On 7/23/2021 at 7:30 AM, Krisz1977 said:

I don’t feel like anything. still tortured by depression.

What does your depression feel like? Is it "I don’t feel like anything"?

12 hours ago, Altostrata said:

What month did you start Xanax? What month did you stop escitalopram in 2021? Please update your signature.

Were you alternating dosages in March? Is this when you developed insomnia while you were taking escitalopram?  Is this when you got "Weight loss, insomnia, stomach problems"?

How long have you been taking Xanax 3 times a day? How much are you taking in each dose?

What does your depression feel like? Is it "I don’t feel like anything"?

Hi! I took Cipralex 10 mg for 9 years. In February this year I had stomach pains, bloating and constipation. The doctor gave me Normix /Rifaximin/ antibiotic. I took this for 10 days and that's when I got the insomnia and nervousness. Skin burning sensation. I could sleep but woke up like I hadn't slept at all. I took it in the evening with Sanax 0.25 mg. I took it like that for a week and got off the sanax. It was after that I started to feel panic. Doctor said cipralex Stop 2021.02.28 end replaced Cymbalta 30 mg. and 3* 0..25 sanax sedative and Cymbalta caused fear of death and memory problem, severe depression. This The doctor replaced it back on 2021.03. Scippa SSRI 15 mg 3* 0.25 sanax but restlessness nervousness was. Then Scippa 15mg-10 mg SSRI but that was no good either. Gave instead Scippa 10 mg SSRi in the morning weakness was lethargy and loss of appetite weight loss Gave back the same cipralex 10 mg for 2 weeks but continued weight loss loss loss of appetite was. But I reduced the sanax sedative in the meantime. This period lasted until June 2021. from July 2021 Mirtazapine 30 mg This makes me sleep 10 hours and I am slow and dizzy in the morning. But alongside I continue to take 3* 0.25 sanax. I would like to withdraw the A cipralex- et and increase the adagon and stabilize I will then start to reduce. Do you guys think this is doable? End of taking escilatopran 28.06.2021 My depression is depression discouragement. Thinking problem. Unhappiness. Thank you for your help.

Stop escitalopram.

3 hours ago, Krisz1977 said:

Hi! I took Cipralex 10 mg for 9 years. In February this year I had stomach pains, bloating and constipation. The doctor gave me Normix /Rifaximin/ antibiotic. I took this for 10 days and that's when I got the insomnia and nervousness. Skin burning sensation. I could sleep but woke up like I hadn't slept at all. I took it in the evening with Sanax 0.25 mg. I took it like that for a week and got off the sanax. It was after that I started to feel panic. Doctor said cipralex Stop 2021.02.28 end replaced Cymbalta 30 mg. and 3* 0..25 sanax sedative and Cymbalta caused fear of death and memory problem, severe depression. This The doctor replaced it back on 2021.03. Scippa SSRI 15 mg 3* 0.25 sanax but restlessness nervousness was. Then Scippa 15mg-10 mg SSRI but that was no good either. Gave instead Scippa 10 mg SSRi in the morning weakness was lethargy and loss of appetite weight loss Gave back the same cipralex 10 mg for 2 weeks but continued weight loss loss loss of appetite was. But I reduced the sanax sedative in the meantime. This period lasted until June 2021. from July 2021 Mirtazapine 30 mg This makes me sleep 10 hours and I am slow and dizzy in the morning. But alongside I continue to take 3* 0.25 sanax. I would like to withdraw the A cipralex- et and increase the adagon and stabilize I will then start to reduce. Do you guys think this is doable? End of taking escilatopran 28.06.2021 My depression is depression discouragement. Thinking problem. Unhappiness. How can I reinstate the cipralex? If I could, I could then reduce it and stop taking.Thank you for your help.

Stop escitalopram.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Krisz1977 said:

Hi! I took Cipralex 10 mg for 9 years. In February this year I had stomach pains, bloating and constipation. The doctor gave me Normix /Rifaximin/ antibiotic. I took this for 10 days and that's when I got the insomnia and nervousness. Skin burning sensation. I could sleep but woke up like I hadn't slept at all. I took it in the evening with Sanax 0.25 mg. I took it like that for a week and got off the sanax. It was after that I started to feel panic. Doctor said cipralex Stop 2021.02.28 end replaced Cymbalta 30 mg. and 3* 0..25 sanax sedative and Cymbalta caused fear of death and memory problem, severe depression. This The doctor replaced it back on 2021.03. Scippa SSRI 15 mg 3* 0.25 sanax but restlessness nervousness was. Then Scippa 15mg-10 mg SSRI but that was no good either. Gave instead Scippa 10 mg SSRi in the morning weakness was lethargy and loss of appetite weight loss Gave back the same cipralex 10 mg for 2 weeks but continued weight loss loss loss of appetite was. But I reduced the sanax sedative in the meantime. This period lasted until June 2021. from July 2021 Mirtazapine 30 mg This makes me sleep 10 hours and I am slow and dizzy in the morning. But alongside I continue to take 3* 0.25 sanax. I would like to withdraw the A cipralex- et and increase the adagon and stabilize I will then start to reduce. Do you guys think this is doable? End of taking escilatopran 28.06.2021 My depression is depression discouragement. Thinking problem. Unhappiness. Thank you for your help.

Is this correct?

- February 2021 Rifamaxin for 10 days

- February 2021 Started Sanax (Xanax, or alprazolam) 0.25mg for a week

- Panic after stopping alprazolam

- February 28, 2021 Replaced 10mg Cipralex (escitalopram) with 30mg Cymbalta (duloxetine)

- February 28, 2021 Reinstated alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day

- March 2021 30mg Cymbalta ended due to adverse effects, replaced with 15mg Scippa (escitalopram) plus alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day

- (Date??) "Scippa 15 mg Scippa 10 mg alternately for 2 weeks restlessness nervousness concentration is poor"

- (Date??) Reinstated 10mg Cipralex (escitalopram) for 2 weeks

- (Date??) Reduced alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day to ??

- July 2021 30mg mirtazapine (plus alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day and how much escitalopram??)

When did you increase alprazolam back to 0.25mg 3 times a day?

What is adagon? Please use the pharmaceutical names of drugs such as escitalopram, alprazolam, or mirtazapine so we can understand them outside of Hungary.

Please assist me in answering questions in a simple form, such as the above list, rather than a narrative, which is time-consuming for me to interpret.

It seems to me your current issue is excessive sedation from mirtazapine plus possibly the alprazolam. Some of your symptoms may not be from withdrawal, but adverse effects of the drugs you're taking now. Why do you not want to reduce mirtazapine? It's probably unnecessary, since you're taking a substantial amount of alprazolam.

52 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Is this correct?

- February 2021 Started Sanax (Xanax, or alprazolam) 0.25mg for a week

- February 28, 2021 Replaced 10mg Cipralex (escitalopram) with 30mg Cymbalta (duloxetine)

- February 28, 2021 Reinstated alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day

- March 2021 30mg Cymbalta ended due to adverse effects, replaced with 15mg Scippa (escitalopram) plus alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day

- (Date??) "Scippa 15 mg Scippa 10 mg alternately for 2 weeks restlessness nervousness concentration is poor"

- (Date??) Reinstated 10mg Cipralex (escitalopram) for 2 weeks

- (Date??) Reduced alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day to ??

- July 2021 30mg mirtazapine (plus alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day and how much escitalopram??)

When did you increase alprazolam back to 0.25mg 3 times a day?

What is adagon? Please use the pharmaceutical names of drugs such as escitalopram, alprazolam, or mirtazapine so we can understand them outside of Hungary.

Please assist me in answering questions in a simple form, such as the above list, rather than a narrative, which is time-consuming for me to interpret.

It seems to me your current issue is excessive sedation from mirtazapine plus possibly the alprazolam. Some of your symptoms may not be from withdrawal, but adverse effects of the drugs you're taking now. Why do you not want to reduce mirtazapine? It's probably unnecessary, since you're taking a substantial amount of alprazolam.

correct?
 2012.02-2021.02 Ciprlaxex 10 mg escilatopran

- February 2021 Started Sanax (Xanax, or alprazolam) 0.25mg for a week

- February 28, 2021 Replaced 10mg Cipralex (escitalopram) with 30mg Cymbalta (duloxetine)

- February 28, 2021 Reinstated alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day

- March 2021 30mg Cymbalta ended due to adverse effects, replaced with 15mg Scippa (escitalopram) plus alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day

- (2021.03.11-2021.05.11) "Scippa 15 mg Scippa 10 mg alternately for 2 weeks restlessness nervousness concentration is poor"

- (2021.05.11-2021.05.25) Reinstated 10mg Cipralex (escitalopram) 

-2021.04.20 (Reduced alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day to ??

- July 2021 30mg mirtazapine (plus alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day and how much escitalopram??)Escilatopram no only Mirtazapin

When did you increase alprazolam back to 0.25mg 3 times a day?  2021.06.28

I'm just asking if it's possible to reset the cipralex because I work nights. I can work on top of mirtazapine. And I would also like to get off the sanax alprazolam completely.

Stop escitalopram.

correct?

- February 28, 2021 Replaced 10mg Cipralex (escitalopram) with 30mg Cymbalta (duloxetine)

- March 2021 30mg Cymbalta ended due to adverse effects, replaced with 15mg Scippa (escitalopram) plus alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day

- (2021.03.11-2021.05.11) "Scippa 15 mg Scippa 10 mg alternately for 2 weeks restlessness nervousness concentration is poor"

- (2021.05.11-2021.05.25) Reinstated 10mg Cipralex (escitalopram) 

-2021.04.20 (Reduced alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day to ?? 2021.05.25

- July 2021 30mg mirtazapine (plus alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day and how much escitalopram??)Escilatopram no only Mirtazapin

I'm just asking if it's possible to reset the cipralex because I work nights. I can work on top of mirtazapine. And I would also like to get off the sanax alprazolam completely.

Stop escitalopram.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Krisz1977 said:

from July 2021 Mirtazapine 30 mg This makes me sleep 10 hours and I am slow and dizzy in the morning. But alongside I continue to take 3* 0.25 sanax. I would like to withdraw the A cipralex- et and increase the adagon

What does this mean? What do you mean by "reset the cipralex"? Which of your current symptoms do you attribute to escitalopram?

6 minutes ago, Krisz1977 said:

correct?

- March 2021 30mg Cymbalta ended due to adverse effects, replaced with (2021.03.01-2021.04.15)15mg Scippa (escitalopram) plus alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day

- (2021.04.15-2021.06.11) "Scippa 15 mg Scippa 10 mg alternately nervousness concentration is poor"

- (2021.06.11-2021.06.25) Reinstated 10mg Cipralex (escitalopram) 

-2021.04.20 (Reduced alprazolam 0.25mg 3 times a day to ??

Stop escitalopram.

• Administrator

What do you mean by "reset the cipralex"? I don't understand the question.

If you mean reinstate escitalopram, which symptoms do you think would be helped? What is adagon?

What times o'clock do you take each of your drugs, with their dosages? When do you work? When do you go to bed?

Hi! I take Mirtazatin 30 mg in the evening. But I work 3 nights a week so I would like to go back on the Cipralex esctalopram SSRI. Because I was taking the Cipralex in the morning and I could work at night on top of it. I just got into tolerance with it and maybe increasing the cipralex 10 mg would help me stabilize again. And then I could slowly taper off. I was perfectly fine on cipralex 10 mg escitalopram for 9 years. That's why it would be important for me to be able to work. This is what I would like to ask for your help on, so that I can get back on the cipralex normally. Increase the dosage a bit do you think it would work? Thank you for your reply.

Stop escitalopram.

On 8/3/2021 at 4:02 AM, Altostrata said:

What do you mean by "reset the cipralex"? I don't understand the question.

If you mean reinstate escitalopram, which symptoms do you think would be helped? What is adagon?

What times o'clock do you take each of your drugs, with their dosages? When do you work? When do you go to bed?

Hi! I work 12 hours a day The next day 12 hours in the evening, then 2 days off, then 12 hours during the day and 12 hours the following evening. This is not ideal when taking mirtazapine. The Cipralex 10 mg escitalopram worked perfectly for 9 years until I had stomach problems and it was replaced. I would like to increase the Cipralex to 15 mg and when I stabilize I want to decrease it. am 9 hours sanax 0.25 benzodizaepim am 15 hours sanax 0.25 benzodizaepim am 21 hours sanax 0.25 benzodiazepim am 23 mirtazapine 30 mg. My symptoms now are morning fatigue, slow thinking. Concentration is poor.

Stop escitalopram.

3 hours ago, Krisz1977 said:

Hi! I work 12 hours a day The next day 12 hours in the evening, then 2 days off, then 12 hours during the day and 12 hours the following evening. This is not ideal when taking mirtazapine. The Cipralex 10 mg escitalopram worked perfectly for 9 years until I had stomach problems and it was replaced. I would like to increase the Cipralex to 15 mg and when I stabilize I want to decrease it. am 9 hours sanax 0.25 benzodizaepim am 15 hours sanax 0.25 benzodizaepim  pm 21 hours sanax 0.25 benzodiazepim pm 23 mirtazapine 30 mg. My symptoms now are morning fatigue, slow thinking. Concentration is poor.

And I'm afraid that I won't be able to get off the mirtazapine 30 mg because I won't be able to sleep. I found only bad things about it on this forum. No one has taken it. Thank you very much. 

Stop escitalopram.

6 minutes ago, Krisz1977 said:

No one could hang up because his sleep was ruined.

Stop escitalopram.