Swiffy: Stopped fluoxetine too fast

Guest Swiffy

• Administrator

@Swiffy, this is just a volunteer peer support site. We cannot provide unpaid backup to your doctors. If you have problems with their treatments, you must talk to them. We cannot fix them.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Administrator

We cannot keep up with your treatment changes.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Ok,

Im completely allone now.... 

Its the horribelst Thing i can Imagine... I dont Take the SsRI anymore. 

Thanks for all your advices in the past... I dont know what to do.

Bye

• Administrator

Wishing you the best, @Swiffy

P.S. 

That i wrote in capital letters was No bad intention.

But my Handy knows only german words and changes the letters....

I was very thankful for your help. Im Not that bad human who you think i am... 

I want to make the Crossover which Go2zero has suggest.

Im Independent from Hospital and doctor now. And i think that i dont can make this allone... 

I dont understand that you are in trouble. 

But im in a state of emergency and im Not able to think rational...

Greetings

I would be so glad so get Support from you...

I cANT do this allone. This would be my end....

I am too confused and too weak to make the Lorazepam reduction allone. Your plan was too fast unfortunaly...

My whole body is shaking like Parkinson...

I am so Desperate...

I know now why my heartracing ist so extrem. Its why doctors overlayed the Fluoxetine wd with Mirtazapin. 

Its from Fluoxetine and IT IS since beginning....

I Must have a possibilty to Stop it! Can i make a Microdosis of Fluoxetine? 

I Must Stop it 

Please please please help

@Go2zero

@brassmonkey

Please 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Please help me, i Made a lot of Bull... 

But i cant stay alone here. My doctor dont know what to do and im Not interested to cooperate further with him...

I was so glad to found this place, but im in a horrible state. Because of that i react Like this...

Please please please

The heartracing ist since 4 Months. Since i stopped the 0,34 mg.... It dont get off. It must Something give what i can do to stop it. This a covered cortisol shots i think...

I bagging you again: is there a possibilty to Stop that??????? 😱

Please please please Help me

Hello Everyone,

where can i find success Stories from jumping from micro dosis to zero?  

I jumped from 0,34 to 0,26 and they took me to the Hospital. There they covered the sympthoms with Mirtazapin. Bad Idea.

I have continued heart racing, covered with sedativa....

I search a success Storie... 😞😞😞

• Administrator

I am sorry you're in such a state, Swiffy.

The staff found it too difficult to work with you. You did not answer our questions and you kept changing your drugs.

Yes, i know... But i where i a Hospital and changing meds was Not in my responsibility..

I toLd yoU that heartracing comes from prozac, i thought about it long.

And i answered to your questions, but you have to understand that i am Out of Order, sorry 

• Administrator

We need information from you in order to advise you, Swiffy.

Please show in a simple list: What times o'clock do you take your drugs, with their dosages?

Hi!

11 Am:  4 drops Diazepam

9 pm:  5 mg Mirtazapin

9 pm:.  24 Drops Diazepam

The heartracing comes from Prozac WD since i stopped the Low dose of 0,34 mg... It IS since time there an i cant stop it.

Is there ca possibilty of very very Low dose to Stop it? Its horrible (Akathisia)

I am Not so long in Mirtazapin and i think IT IS perhaps the best to reduce because the Body needs IT more and more over the time....

thanks for coming back

• Administrator

Swiffy, we need to know your dosages in milligrams, we don't know how much drug is in a drop.

When did you start on this drug schedule? How have the new drugs affected your symptom pattern?

• Administrator

How much diazepam in milligrams are you taking at 11 a.m.? How much at 9 p.m.?

When (date) did you start on this drug schedule? How have the new drugs affected your symptom pattern?

(I asked this question before.)

Sorry for interfering but if it is the same like my german diazepam Drops 

One drop is 0,5mg of diazepam so i suppose that swiffy is taking 

2mg at 11am

12mg at 9pm 

Hope this can help 

Paroxetin  2003-2018 20mg, 4 Month fast tapper reinstate Jan2019 many updoses to 10mg again fast tapper quit at   1,5mg last last Dose May 2020

Trimipramin April 2019 10mg to 25mg 4 weeks last Dose April 2019

Dominal April 2019 - February 2021 40mg to 60mg fast tapper and ct at 23mg last Dose February 2021

Ativan May 2020 6 times 0,5mg irregular last Dose May 2020  

Diazepam june 10 times 5mg irregular thougt i got depency and decide to take a small Dose every day, july 2020      0,14mg tappering  every few weeks 

16th January 2022  Zero

• Administrator

@Swiffy if you like the effect of your drugs, why are you asking about tapering?

13 hours ago, Arti said:

2mg at 11am

This dose is probably unnecessary. Diazepam has a long half-life, you only need to take it once a day.

Ok, thank you....

I dont Like this med, but you can Imagine that you have a relief If you dont sleep for 4 Months

Do you know what to do with the continual heartracing which is from stopping microdosis 0,34 mg prozac? I thought about it long, but its from prozac... 

Thanks and greetings

😓😓😓😓

• Administrator

@Swiffy, how has this heart racing symptom changed since you started taking 12mg diazepam per day?

Are you still taking mirtazapine? How much? Please update your signature with your current drug information.

We have many members here with awful withdrawal insomnia for months.

They stopped my Dosis of 0,34 mg CT at the Hospital in june. Thats the reason.... The WD  fires and fires!!!! Thats the reason.... There Must BE a possible to ACT?

I can send an Video where you See how the heart Pumps with my thick t Shirt....

Do you Know other cases where a microdosis wherer stopped? Its very important for me.... 

My Family wants that a o Go to the Hospital again. Idont like. Because there they would me take away Mirtazapin....

• Administrator

@Swiffy, how has this heart racing symptom changed since you started taking 12mg diazepam per day?

• Administrator

Is the heart racing less since you started taking diazepam?