Mountainsky: off multiple drugs

Mountainsky

• Moderator Emeritus
2 hours ago, Mountainsky said:

Any members on here of Christian faith?

You can find some members here.  Please note that this is a topic for prayer.  There may be an existing discussion topic but I cannot find it.  If you want to start a discussion/support topic you could create one, if you cannot find one that is already there.

lets-pray-for-one-another

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Ok great, thank you!

2009-2018, Paxil 40 mg. Tapered-0mg in 6 weeks.

October 2020-May 2021

Zoloft, 25mg, 50mg, then 100mg. Tapered 25mg a week then 0mg less than a month. 

July 2021-  Zoloft reinstated  25mg 1 week , 50 mg 1 week later, 100mg 2 weeks later.

March 2022- began taper from 100mg, 10%/ 4 weeks. Got to 75mg around July 2022. Bad fatigue, body pain, OCD thoughts, intrusive fears/thoughts, occasional nightmares, memory loss, tongue tied, more frequent headaches, fear of losing everything, bipolar like behavior, paranoia that everyone is watching and judging me, unprovoked anger/rage, occasional flu like symptoms, dizziness, hair loss becoming the norm in the last few months.

Still in treatment for Lyme Disease and  Bartonella 4 years later as well as for Mycotoxins, EBV, MCAS with no resolution or positive responses to treatment protocols.

May 2023-August 2023 75mg-62.5mg.

August 2023-Current 50mg

• 3 weeks later...

Going through hell now. Why is it when something good happens or I'm in a decent or content mood it gets squashed and something awful replaces it? No really this is my life. Not just PWS but everything is not going right.

On top of it I had to leave work early Friday due to suddenly feeling sick. Covid test was negative. I was in the worst pain, my legs  back, arms and fingers hurt so bad, my headache and fever wouldn't settle down even after 3 doses of Tylenol. My temp was between 100-103. My chills were so bad my teeth were chattering I almost couldn't form a sentence. My sheets and clothes were drenched. The worst has left thankgod but now I have a lingering sore throat and a cough started. I cannot go back to work tomorrow, Tuesday I'll be cleared. I missed my best friends daughter's birthday party yesterday.

Sorry for being so negative and moaney but I'm begging for a break and healing. This doesn't help my anxiety one bit. It's been  through the roof.

October 2020-May 2021

July 2021-  Zoloft reinstated  25mg 1 week , 50 mg 1 week later, 100mg 2 weeks later.

March 2022- began taper from 100mg, 10%/ 4 weeks. Got to 75mg around July 2022. Bad fatigue, body pain, OCD thoughts, intrusive fears/thoughts, occasional nightmares, memory loss, tongue tied, more frequent headaches, fear of losing everything, bipolar like behavior, paranoia that everyone is watching and judging me, unprovoked anger/rage, occasional flu like symptoms, dizziness, hair loss becoming the norm in the last few months.

Still in treatment for Lyme Disease and  Bartonella 4 years later as well as for Mycotoxins, EBV, MCAS with no resolution or positive responses to treatment protocols.

August 2023-Current 50mg

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been on Paxil/paroxetine?  Just how bad were the wd's? 

It's been about 4 years since my last pill. Who knows if my physical pain and misery is still from the Paxil?  I went from 40mg to 0mg in not even 2 months ( too fast I know). I felt so good after my last pill then only a few short months later BAM.... all hell broke loose. 

I miss my life, who I was in 2018, that alone gives me so much anxiety, pain and misery because I was so different 4 years ago. What I felt I was doing that was best for my health turned out to ruin my life?  I grieve everyday and want my old life back. I told someone recently I feel like I died in 2018.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

Has anyone suffered from chronic Lyme Disease and it's co infections?  Have you treated for a good amount of time with different protocols with no success only to learn your misery could very well be WD?

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

I wish I could say it was just withdrawl for myself but I suffer a huge amount of neurological issues and had a positive CDC test a few times this year so I'm not sure if withdrawl just messed up my immune system or compounded the issue but I'm continuing treatment at the moment. There is also plenty of proof of persistent Borellia,Bartonella and Babesia infection at this point to give me some assurance its not just mass hysteria

https://youtu.be/yfQ6kZMKsUU

With treatment failure its a bit more difficult to say if continuing would help this is better for a mecical professional to answer. I do apologize if I added more confusion to your questioning

2001-2019 Effexor XR 150mg Cross to Zoloft 100mg.

2003-2004 CT Effexor XR 150

09/18/2020 Zoloft 100mg CT Switch Paxil 20mg /Valium 10mg

2020 Paxil 20mg /Valium 10mg/Gabapentin 900mg.

2021 Paxil 20mg /Valium 6mg /Gabapentin 600mg.

Currently:

04/14/2022 Paxil 20mg to 15mg 25% reduction/Valium 3mg/Gabapentin 900mg/Fludrocortisone .01mg 

Paxil: Tablet/Liquid Switch 10% Monthly Drops

5/16 Paxil Liquid 7.4ml/ Valium 3mg/ Gabapentin 900mg, 6/1 Paxil Liquid 6.66ml/ Valium 3mg/ Gabapentin 900mg 6/18 "Switch back to tablets" paxil 10mg+1.66ml/Valium 3mg/Gabapentin 900mg

SupplementsFish Oil, Melatonin 1.5mg, Luracidin.

"Slow  Steady Stable" 💚

Thank you. It's just ridiculous of the amount of $$$ I've spent out of pocket in the last 3.5 years and nothing is getting better, only worse. It seems strange that when I did a fast taper off of Paxil that's where I began treatment for the Lyme and saw my first lyme physician. Not saying I never had Lyme, no. But at this point I need to take a step back and think Paxil protracted withdrawal could be why I feel so ill. I don't know what to do anymore. It seems all in that time frame of entering lyme treatment and stopping the Paxil my whole health and life took a bad 180 turn.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

Supposedly I have mold exposure too ( mycotoxins)  and an overgrowth of gastrointestinal bacteria,  possible yeast too.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

3 hours ago, Mountainsky said:

Thank you. It's just ridiculous of the amount of $$$ I've spent out of pocket in the last 3.5 years and nothing is getting better, only worse. It seems strange that when I did a fast taper off of Paxil that's where I began treatment for the Lyme and saw my first lyme physician. Not saying I never had Lyme, no. But at this point I need to take a step back and think Paxil protracted withdrawal could be why I feel so ill. I don't know what to do anymore. It seems all in that time frame of entering lyme treatment and stopping the Paxil my whole health and life took a bad 180 turn.

I understand completely it is so difficult to navigate this all and make sense of it. The doctors charge way to much and it's difficult to know if we are being taken fir a ride. Please stay strong and keep me updated on your progress 🙏 ️ 

2001-2019 Effexor XR 150mg Cross to Zoloft 100mg.

2003-2004 CT Effexor XR 150

09/18/2020 Zoloft 100mg CT Switch Paxil 20mg /Valium 10mg

2020 Paxil 20mg /Valium 10mg/Gabapentin 900mg.

2021 Paxil 20mg /Valium 6mg /Gabapentin 600mg.

Currently:

04/14/2022 Paxil 20mg to 15mg 25% reduction/Valium 3mg/Gabapentin 900mg/Fludrocortisone .01mg 

Paxil: Tablet/Liquid Switch 10% Monthly Drops

5/16 Paxil Liquid 7.4ml/ Valium 3mg/ Gabapentin 900mg, 6/1 Paxil Liquid 6.66ml/ Valium 3mg/ Gabapentin 900mg 6/18 "Switch back to tablets" paxil 10mg+1.66ml/Valium 3mg/Gabapentin 900mg

SupplementsFish Oil, Melatonin 1.5mg, Luracidin.

"Slow  Steady Stable" 💚

Yes I absolutely will 💚

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

Just need to vent. I went on another health forum. I won't mention publicly the name, if anyone wants to know I can PM you....I don't like to knock other sites and name them publicly just by my 1 negative experience.  Anyway, I asked about protracted withdrawal in Paxil 4 years after my last pill. Someone replied I was possibly relapsing, go back on the Paxil or try another psych med.  Sounds familiar to all of us huh? Lol.  I take it this individual and maybe even that particular forum is more "mainstream". It felt like a gut punch. I didn't even bother replying back it's not worth it. I don't need or want to be lectured on something by someone who knows nothing about me and their ignorant comments.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

Just checking in to say I hope you’re doing alright 😊 paxil withdraw is an awful journey but I choose to believe it will be over one day!

2002 approx: Prescribed 30mg of Citalopram which made me instantly extremely ill including suicidal ideation and auditory hallucinations, discontinued in a few weeks and symptoms subsided.

2004 - 2010: Prescribed short bouts of Paroxetine (Paxil/Seroxat) with no noticeable side effects or withdrawal issues.

2010-2020: Prescribed 40mg Paroxetine for almost a decade, initially positive impact but over time noticed less effectiveness and increased side effects (constant sleeping/nightmares/night sweats, and weight gain).

2020: Tapered down from 40mg - 0mg in 2-3 weeks on doctor's advice. A few weeks later severe withdrawal symptoms began (suicidal ideation, rapid weight loss, hypothermia, etc.).
May 2020: Went back on 10mg of Paroxetine, tapering to 0mg over 2-3 months. Severe symptoms began again after dropping from 5mg to nothing on doctor's advice (so I could 'clear my system' to start Sertraline).
June 2020: Started on 50mg Sertraline to manage Paroxetine withdrawal on doctor's advice. New severe symptoms, worse than before (worst was suicidal ideation, but also extreme noise sensitivity, muscle cramps, stomach issues, etc.).

Early 2021: Increased Sertraline dosage from 50mg to 75mg in desperate hope it would relieve ongoing symptoms. It did not.

2021-2022: Began a gradual taper from 75mg down to 1.6mg of Sertraline, following advice given on this site (though on reflection still tapered too quickly). Severe recurrence of symptoms, now restabilising at 2mg and holding for now. 

Hi, im chipping  in!! coming of paroxetine is the messiest, hardest journey off meds I have ever done, and still people think ( DRs ect) its ok!!!!! Im hoping because I found the knowledge here on SA with regard  the best way to proceed, i can have an easier outcome but I wont hold my breath!!!! Hope things open up for you. Stay with this site, listen to your body and tell everyone else to go swival!!!! Take care rekite

Anti-depressant roundabout-2013-2019 ( 5 different ones all effectively CT)

Paroxetine-2019-2022- Various from 10 to 30. Reduced from 30mg to twenty over summer, winter 21. Stablized. reduced from 20ml to 12.5 jan-july22. Some holds some reinstate of tiny tiny bit and then hold around 15mg. Last drop from 13.5 to 12.5 18th july . Had to add a tiny bit/ Held on drop day due to stress of invironment, dropped to 12.  7th september 

Droped to 11.25 gradually  threw   september picking smaller bits from the left over pot!!! Will stay at 11.25 for a couple of weeks. Shaky and tired.

10.65 28th October.

Terrible november and december so uped to 11. slightly better will stick at 11 till spring at the earliest.

May 10mg... finally, but what a drama. Totally exhausted!!!

Back up to 10. and a bit !! Cant believe how sick I get. 10 mg some time in june?

middle of  August back up to 10mg and  30th. ( 10.33?)

Thanks ❤️

Has anyone at least found *some* relief in eating a low histamine diet?  Last year I was told I had Mast Cell Activation Syndrome. This seems common in ppl in withdrawal. The diet seems extremely draining and restrictive.  I do my best to eat gluten free, low sugar, do some healthy swaps with dairy but it's hard I won't lie and say I'm absolutely compliant. Some foods I truly enjoy and think are healthy arent and must be avoided while doing a low histamine diet. I dont know what to do. I cant research this for hours and be obessional every time I'm about to chose a food to eat when I'm at work or out with friends. With inflation still an issue and food prices not looking to go down anytime soon I'm trying to find foods that are healthy and affordable and be realistic. 

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

• Moderator Emeritus

The only way to find out what affects you personally is to eliminate and reintroduce foods.  It is a tedious process.  You could do an elimination diet and then reintroduce foods one at a time, which I think is the better way to do it, or you can just stop eating one food, keep everything else the same and then reintroduce it.  I think the second way can end up being a longer process so if you are serious about it the first option would make more sense.

I know from experience how frustrating it is.  I get an itchy patch on my left shoulder (thankfully I can reach to scratch it) and I've been trying to work out what triggers it.  At this time I don't have the wherewithal to do the elimination and reintroduction and have just been trying to observe when it gets worse and what preceded it.

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

Just to show you how anxious and stressed I am, I had my yearly physical exam today and my blood pressure the highest on the automated cuff was 153/122.  On the manual one 165/95. They repeated it at least 4x and I was getting more scared and couldnt relax, anybody would! I am just getting over a 2 day migraine ( idoit me who failed to mention this to the doctor) My mom told me it could very well be from my migraine since that has happened to her as well. I pray it was from the migraine. The VERY last thing I need is to go on blood pressure meds.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2022 at 6:54 AM, Mountainsky said:

Any members on here of Christian faith?

Mountainsky I'm a Christian, what would you like to discuss

Escitalopram:10mg 2010 - 2014 switched to - Fluvoxamine:300mg 2014-2021 many attempts at tapering, finally off Olanzapine:5mg June 2020

2.5mg, 2mg, 1.5mg, 1mg, .75mg, .5mg, .25mg, 0mg June 2021 Clomipramine 75mg 2020 Dec 50mg 2021 mar37.5mg 2022 june 25mg 2022 Aug 18mg 2022 oct15mg 2022 nov 12.5mg 2023 Jan

9mg 2023 Feb 7.5mg 2023 mar

• 1 month later...

I'm in search of a doctor or NP that specializes in PWS from benzos/SSRIs primarily in the New England area, even better Massachusetts. Does anyone know? I'm at a loss of what to do anymore

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

Paxil withdrawal

Can Paxil withdrawal really mess you up still 4 years after a fast withdrawal? I realized yesterday was the 4th anniversary that I began my taper, with a new Psych doctor I barely knew but had to trust... looking back I wish to God I never did it with what I know now. I know you can't go back with regrets that will only make you more miserable with the woulda, shoulda, coulda attitude but this is crazy. I'm scared this might never subside. How much longer. I've lost so much there has to be light at the end of this tunnel.

Edited by ChessieCat
added Intro topic title before merging with intro topic

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

• Moderator Emeritus

New Intro merged into original.  Only one Intro topic per member.

It took Alto about 11 years to completely recover from her Paxil CT; during that time she had gradually improvements.

• 2 weeks later...

I snapped on Thanksgiving night. Another holiday in misery. I am so exhausted, body pain and rampant anxiety. Wednesday until yesterday I had unexplainable diarrhea. My family ate the same foods and were fine. I didn't  eat that bad for the holiday. Now I'm on day 2 of a migraine. I'm losing more and more of my hair too.

How much longer? I've been holding the Zoloft at 75mg since July. I understand the Ashton Method is the only safest way to taper ( wish I had known this with the Paxil) I calculated and with this rate it'll be a few years till I get to Omg of Zoloft....does that mean I'll be like this for another few YEARS still?

I can't do this. I'm looking at what I've lost in the last 4 years from the fast taper off Paxil alone. I've lost out on so much and my symptoms are only getting worse.

Is it possible I *could* be turning the corner soon? I've heard from some ppl things got brutally worse before they finally turned a corner for the better.  

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

• 5 weeks later...

Off Paxil now 4 years. My fear and anxiety is at the highest its ever been... in my life. So many irrational worries/ fears about my future that all these bad things are gonna happen. It's almost obsessive, it scares me enough at times I think this is causing my physical symptoms too. Has anyone been Iike this, this far out?

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

• 2 weeks later...

I need a break. I need to unplug for a bit guys. Hoping by spring things could turn a small corner a d ill have some good news....hoping and praying for that, but I doubt it.  I want a better 2023. I just want my life back.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

• Mentor

Hi @Mountainsky

I am so sorry to hear of your struggles. Fear and anxiety is such a burden to carry. I pray this year will be easier for you and you will get a glimpse of light and piece in your mind.

I hope you are using some coping skills to minimise the anxiety. You know anxiety and fear is created in our thinking process and it can be managed with some tools and practice.Easier said then done, I know.
 It takes of course time and patience, and being optimistic can serve us tremendously. Please treat yourself kindly and have hope. I believe that you will turn a corner this year. 🙏

Taking a break sounds good, and I wish you all the best.

1999-2020  20 mg Paxil

Bridged with Fluoxetine to help me get off Paxil.

2022 Fluoxetine 15 mg 12/12 14mg 27/12  13mg jan 12mg feb 11mg mars 10mg, 9 mg 8,5 mg 7.6mg 7.0 mg 6,3 mg 5,6 mg 5,0 mg 4,5 mg 4,0 mg 3.6mg 3,2 mg 2,9 mg 2,6 mg 2,3 mg 2,0 mg 1.8 mg

I am not a medical professional nor is this a medical advice. I only talk from my own experience.

• Mentor

@Mountainsky I have been following you since July of 2022.. You've really had a lot of pain with the Zoloft.  I am hoping for the very best for you. I take it that "unplug" means you are taking a break from this site. If that is correct I really hope you do come back at some point and let us know how you are doing.
Warm wishes.

I am not a health professional in any way.  I do not give medical advice.   Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a professional medical practitioner.

NEW INFORMATION FOR GABAPENTIN TAPER

April 29, 2022 900 mg to 800 mg (11%), May 29, 2022 800 to 700 mg (12.5%), June 20, 2022 700 to 650mg (8%), July 20, 2022 650 to 575 (12%), August 20,  575 to 500 (13%),  Sept 20, 2020 500 to 475mg (5%) Nov 7, 2022 475 to 425 (11%), Nov 21, 2022 500mg

Medications: Gabapentin, Prednisone 1.5mg a day, Cortisol Inhaler daily. 

HISTORY FOR ZOLOFT TAPER

Feb. 2016 to June 2016  - Was on 150mg Zoloft.  Put on Gabapentin at 900mg a day in 2016 due to antidepressant withdrawal. 

Quit Zoloft (Sertraline) June  2016,  reinstated 50mg of Zoloft July 2016.  From July 2016  to October 2016 went from 50 mg down 2.3 mg. I up-dosed in November 2016 to 12.5 mg. Held there until January 2017 when I started a much slower taper.

STARTING SENSIBLE  ZOLOFT TAPERING USING GUIDELINES FROM THIS SITE

Dec. 10 2016  - switched to Liquid Zoloft (Sertraline) @ 12.5 mg.   Jan. 4, 2020 1.875 mg (6.3%). Jan. 25, 2020 1.75 mgFeb. 29, 2020 1.625mg (7.10%).  Apr. 4, 2020 1.5 mg.  May 9, 2020 1.375 mg.  June 6, 2020 1.25 mg. (9.10%).  July 4, 2020 1.125 mg. (10%).  August 15, 2020 1.0 mg.  Oct 24, 2020 .875 mg.  Nov. 28, 2020 .75mgJan 16, 2021 .685mg (8.7%).  Feb 13, 2021 .62mg. March 12, 2021 .56mg.  May 1, 2021 .375mg.  May 29, 2021 .25mg. June 26, 2021 .0125mg. July 25, 2021 .065mg. August 22, 2021 .048mg.  October 2, 2021 .043mg.  October 10, 2021 .038mg.  October 23, 2021 .035mg.  October 30, 2021 .032mg.  Nov. 13, 2021 .030 mg.  Dec 4, 2021 .0285 mg.  Dec 11, 2021 .0265 mg. Dec 18, 2021 .0246 mg. Dec 25, 2021 .023mg. Jan 1, 2022. 0 mg. OFF COMPLETELY

1 hour ago, Mountainsky said:

I need a break. I need to unplug for a bit guys. Hoping by spring things could turn a small corner a d ill have some good news....hoping and praying for that, but I doubt it. I want a better 2023. I just want my life back.

1 hour ago, Mountainsky said:

Hi mountains, did you have anxiety or ocd before medication? These are very real medical conditions

Did you have 

Escitalopram:10mg 2010 - 2014 switched to - Fluvoxamine:300mg 2014-2021 many attempts at tapering, finally off Olanzapine:5mg June 2020

2.5mg, 2mg, 1.5mg, 1mg, .75mg, .5mg, .25mg, 0mg June 2021 Clomipramine 75mg 2020 Dec 50mg 2021 mar37.5mg 2022 june 25mg 2022 Aug 18mg 2022 oct15mg 2022 nov 12.5mg 2023 Jan

9mg 2023 Feb 7.5mg 2023 mar

I've been at the same dose of Zoloft for about 6 months now, 75mg. I'm still in treatment for lyme. I don't know what to do anymore esp regarding the Zoloft.  No my anxiety and OCD was NEVER like this, not as bad prior to the fast Paxil taper 4 yrs ago.  Bad body aches, fatigue as well is worse.

Thank you for your support.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

• 1 month later...

After 1 month of a mini "break"  I'm still not well. The last 2+ weeks been feeling awfuly flu-like with no explanation (covid neg but I know false negs are very common).  Just so tired. I feel I'm really going crazy, like in a bad psychosis state and I don't know what to do, this is bad. It's only getting worse guys. I'm on year 4 off a fast taper of Paxil.  I'm still holding at 75mg of Zoloft, been at this dose for about 6 or 7 months now. I'm a mess I just don't know what to do. 4 years of outer hell. Out of desperation I'm seeking a therapist who specializes in EMDR. I can't shake this awful anxiety, memories, more frequent nightmares, paranoia, delusions, fear of not healing and just watching my life continue to crumble. I barely can work fulltime now.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

So sick of this fatigue, headaches and body pain. This is gonna kill me. So tired of this. 4 years is too much with no sign of relief. No windows.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

I dont know where that member is that wrote the last reply, looks like it got deleted hmmmm. Anyway I cannot take a leave of absense from my job, short term disability only pays 60%.  I would lose my new apartment and that would be devastating enough, Id truly would have a breakdown.  It took me 2 years to find this apartment, I'm skating by barely as it is working fulltime. Taking time off or working only part time would drain me financially and it would be like taking 10 giant steps back.  I'm praying since we have a new hire starting tomorrow in my dept I can start working a bit from home, doing a hybrid model before actually working fully remote.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

Could the Zoloft be causing some of your issues? 

2015- Jan 2021 20mg Citalapram

Jan 2021- April 2021 Sertraline (CT)

June 2021 - Fluoxetine & Trazadone

Oct 2021- Trazadone to Quitiapin 

Oct 2021 to June 2022 switches Duloxetine then paroxatine then Venlafaxine.

June 2022- venlafaxine for 5 or 6 weeks at 37.5 twice daily. Upped for one week to 75mg twice daily but caused panic attacks. Dropped back down to 37.5 twice daily. Panic attacks stopped. 

1 week- 62.5mg 1 week- 50mg 1 week- 37.5mg 1 week - 25mg 

ANTIDEPRESSANT FREE SINCE JULY 22ND 2022!! 

18/05/23 - 01-06/23 doxycycline for a rat bite 

Taken propranalol since 2015. 80mg.

21/11/22 76mg. 28/11/22 72mg. 05/12/22 68mg. 19/12/22 64mg. 27/12/22 60mg. 02/01/23 56mg. 09/01/23 50mg. 16/01/23 47mg. 23/01/23 44mg. 29/01/23 40mg. 05/02/23 38mg. 12/02/23 35mg. 19/02/23 32mg. 25/02/23 27mg. 04/03/23 25mg. 11/03/23 22mg. 17/03/23 19mg. 24/03/23 20mg. 05/04/23 18mg. 11/04/23 16mg. 17/04/23 14mg. 27/04/23 20mg. 19/06/23 19mg. 25/06/23 20mg. 04/08/23 18mg. 11/08/23 17mg. 16/08/23 16mg. 25/08/23 15mg. 01/09/23 14mg. 08/09/23 13mg. 15/08/23 12mg. 22/09/23 11mg. 29/09/23 10mg. 19/11/23 9mg. 26/11/23 8mg. 03/12/23 7mg. 10/12/23 6mg. 17/12/23 5mg. 24/12/23 4mg. 31/01/23 3mg. 07/01/24 2mg. 13/01/24 1mg. 19/01/24 0mg. DONE! 

No, anything I tried and had side effects from I immediately went off. 

2010-2018 Effexor + Wellbutrin +Abilify

2018 CT off Effexor and Abilify by shrink

2018 Zoloft  then Cymbalta

2018-2022  Cipralex and Wellbutrin

Feb 2022 tapered both meds in 4 weeks 

with advice.

May-June reinstated 37.5 mg Wellbutrin then fast taper off that. (As advised)

July ‘23 reinstated 20-37.5 mg Wellbutrin 

My Intro thread: AnnaRetlaw: New here

I don't know. I've been holding at 75mg since July.  All my motivation to taper is out of the window. At the 10%/4weeks I'll be on this drug for 2 years minimum. I'm tempted to just go faster, I know that's strongly not advised but what do you do if you infact think this med is harming you?

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg

I'm not a mod so have no idea. Wondered if you did a tiny drop to test the water you might know if it's the drug but I honestly dont know 

2015- Jan 2021 20mg Citalapram

Jan 2021- April 2021 Sertraline (CT)

June 2021 - Fluoxetine & Trazadone

Oct 2021- Trazadone to Quitiapin 

Oct 2021 to June 2022 switches Duloxetine then paroxatine then Venlafaxine.

June 2022- venlafaxine for 5 or 6 weeks at 37.5 twice daily. Upped for one week to 75mg twice daily but caused panic attacks. Dropped back down to 37.5 twice daily. Panic attacks stopped. 

1 week- 62.5mg 1 week- 50mg 1 week- 37.5mg 1 week - 25mg 

ANTIDEPRESSANT FREE SINCE JULY 22ND 2022!! 

18/05/23 - 01-06/23 doxycycline for a rat bite 

Taken propranalol since 2015. 80mg.

21/11/22 76mg. 28/11/22 72mg. 05/12/22 68mg. 19/12/22 64mg. 27/12/22 60mg. 02/01/23 56mg. 09/01/23 50mg. 16/01/23 47mg. 23/01/23 44mg. 29/01/23 40mg. 05/02/23 38mg. 12/02/23 35mg. 19/02/23 32mg. 25/02/23 27mg. 04/03/23 25mg. 11/03/23 22mg. 17/03/23 19mg. 24/03/23 20mg. 05/04/23 18mg. 11/04/23 16mg. 17/04/23 14mg. 27/04/23 20mg. 19/06/23 19mg. 25/06/23 20mg. 04/08/23 18mg. 11/08/23 17mg. 16/08/23 16mg. 25/08/23 15mg. 01/09/23 14mg. 08/09/23 13mg. 15/08/23 12mg. 22/09/23 11mg. 29/09/23 10mg. 19/11/23 9mg. 26/11/23 8mg. 03/12/23 7mg. 10/12/23 6mg. 17/12/23 5mg. 24/12/23 4mg. 31/01/23 3mg. 07/01/24 2mg. 13/01/24 1mg. 19/01/24 0mg. DONE! 

Thats the dilemma. Everyone is different. You have to do what is right for you. Maybe experiment. But definitely 10% or slower near the very end. Thats when its worse.

2010-2018 Effexor + Wellbutrin +Abilify

2018 CT off Effexor and Abilify by shrink

2018 Zoloft  then Cymbalta

2018-2022  Cipralex and Wellbutrin

Feb 2022 tapered both meds in 4 weeks 

with advice.

May-June reinstated 37.5 mg Wellbutrin then fast taper off that. (As advised)

July ‘23 reinstated 20-37.5 mg Wellbutrin 

My Intro thread: AnnaRetlaw: New here

Starting to think it's not the pills but people that did this to me. You get treated like dirt and never can be your own person or have an opinion. Its like I have trauma induced schizophrenia with bipolar.

October 2020-May 2021

August 2023-Current 50mg