Brioche: cipro and about 10 ad

Brioche

Hi

Im Brioche from france.

Before 3 years, i got a lot of psychic stress on work and after eating sea food in a restaurant i got a campylobacter infect and got cipro. 3 weeks later, on a friday evening i was out and ate a saucisse and after 30mins my heart beguns to jump. I went home, slept about 16 hours and awaked in a catastrophical health. Brainfog, fatigue, lack of energy and gut pain. After 2 weeks it got a bit bether but had a weight lodss from 18 poundsand i rebeginn on work, just the fatigue and brainfog were still present. I read about chronic fatigue and i became a big anxiety of that, but in the evenings i felt much bether and went back to my fitness box training, sport often helped me to get out of the brainfog, on my bike i was happy and free of symptoms. The crazy thing was always in the mornings i was dead while on the evenings i was full of power. I also cood do bike tours for 2 hours snd i felt good.

A 1st doctor gave me trazodone as i couldnt sleep anymore. Back to my normal doctor he told me that i have a depression,gave me escitalopram and mirtazapine. The first psych told me that escitalopram is bullsh*t, gave me vortioxetine but then she did not had time anymore and i needed to change psych. First thing he told me that vortioxetine is bullsh*t and gave me wellbutrin, which i didnt support, my heart bumped all the time. I still had some food reactions and always a big sugar hungry. So wellbutrin we quit. In the same time my vather told me that he read something about vad reactions of cipro and i did the mistake to read more and more about this symptoms and i have a big anxiety about that until today if im just thinking about. I went to a clinic just with trazodone xr ( mirtazapine is bullsh*t my psych told me). In the clinic i got duloxetine for a short time but it made worsen my gut so i didnt took it. I felt good most time in the clinic and also the first time after the clinic i felt fresh. I begun to do a flox diet, no more carbs and i had horrible panic from this cipro side effects. I spent so much money for vitamines, infusions but nothing helped but i was still working but never feeling good. My psych gave me sertraline 100mg and it turned in an absolut crash, i lost 60 pounds, blood in the bowel movement,food sensations, brainfog was back.As no one told me to taper those medicaments i cut off the whole dose of sertraline 3 weeks i felt pretty good but then it turned. My psych told me to take back the full dose but it worsened more and more, he wanted to give me benzos or mao but i left him forever and i still good horrible gut pain, vomitting, food sensations and i didnt tolerate vitamines magnesium etc anymore, all i ate i vomitted immediatly. Everytime i ate something " wrong" i woke up soo tired and brain foggy. A friend of mine told me to take back a small dose and taper slowly, i still had some horrible food reactions. I just ate some vegetables and bio meat. After some time it went bether in the evening and then i had my first window. I felt on a day my force was back and i got some pounds back. i could go back to my bike and was full of power, and i tolerated more food.After every taper it worsened for some weeks and got bether then. And then i had a lot of stress in business and my heart got crazy, even if i changed from my office to a meeting room some meters away. I went to a crisis intervention and they gave me a lorazepam but took my sertraline and trazodone xr away.first 2 days i was fine but went down and left the clinic, and got back on 1mg sertraline and trazodone xr and didnt changed the dose for a all the horrible food sensations were back i lost my pounds , i even didnt support my vegetables anymore. I have burning face or hand or stomache when i eat something wrong, i cut all histamine foods it helps nothing. When i eat zuchhini for example i begin to vomite immediatly, potatoes makes burning my face and i must go to the toilet 20 times in some hours and got horrible cramps. If im eating carottes i wake up in the night with heart papilations and need to go to the toilet 3 or 4 times in the night. I cant work anymore, if i open my laptop my heart beginns to papilate. I changed only twice the dose until 1 year, from 1 to 0.95 mg and from 0.95 mg to 0.90,last change was before 9 weeks. The only food i tolearate are oat flakes and self made spelt bread. I do not support fruits, milk and i tried different foods. I can not take a shower cause after the shower even if its not a hot shower i begin to have cold and my heart begins to palpilate. From one to the other day smoking is horrible, im so sick and have no force and hope anymore.even if i read to much stories about other peoples history, i have panic attacks. I do not tolerate sun and cold temperatures anymore.

Regards

Edited by arbor

April 2018 ciprofloxacine

Trazodone 50mg ,Escitalopram 50mg

Mirtazapine, Brintelix,Wellbutrin, duloxetin

2019 100mg sertraline,december 2020 ct sertraline and get back after 3 weeks on 100, too much,

psych set me from 150mg trazodone to 200mg

taking a small dose to taper, september 2020 clinic did not let me take my small dose and set me on 0 and without my knowledge they changed trazodone xr to normal

After 2 weeks in clinic back to 1mg sertraline and 200mg trazodone xr

Actually:

0.9mg sertraline since 6.july 2021

200mg trazodone xr

September 2020 1x temesta

Juli & august 2 temesta

• arbor changed the title to Brioche: cipro and about 10 ad

Dear @Brioche

I'm so very sorry to read what you've been going through.  

To get you started and to give you pertinent information, could you summarize your medication history in a signature -- drugs, doses, dates, and discontinuations & reinstatements in a list format.  

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature.

After you have finished your signature, moderators with experience can look at your situation to help you consider the best course forward.  It's difficult to know right now whether your symptoms are caused by reactions to lorazepam or withdrawal from the other drugs, or very likely, a compounding of both causes.  It sounds like hell right now, one way or the other.  Eventually, this can be sorted out.  The situation is not permanent, and, with a lot of patience, you will heal.  Again, I'm truly sorry to read of your suffering.

Here are some links that may be helpful:

Adverse reactions to an antidepressant within a few doses

What is Withdrawal Syndrome?

hypersensitive to other psychotropic drugs and even supplements and foods.

Digestive problems: nausea, diarrhoea, bloating, GERD ...

Considerations About Stability

Non Drug Ways to Cope with Withdrawal Symptoms

This is your Introduction site where you can ask questions and connect with other members.

I'm glad you've found us. 

Arbor

Zoloft: 1995 - 2015

Prozac: 2015 - 2018 (tapered from 40mg x day on July 31 to 30mg on August 31 to 20mg on September 31 to 10mg October 31 to 0mg on  December 15, 2018

Gabapentin: 2016 to 2019  (tapered from 300mg x day to 150mg on August 31, 2019 to 75mg on September 15 to 50mg on September 31 to 25ishmg on October 15 to 0mg on December 1, 2019

Enalapril: 2010 - 2019

Lipitor: 2017 -2017

Metformin: 2000 - 2020

Liothyronine: 2007 - 2019

Levothyroxine: 2000 - 

Hi arbor

Thx for ur answer. Signature is on now.

I feel so desesparate, there must be other influences too  histamine is a big thing and im pretty sure that this was a topic before all those ads, worried about mcas but no doc wants to help me

Always if i eat something wrong i feel bad latestens the next day with brainfog and other sensations. I do not support most of the food anymore and this since 3 years.

2019 100mg sertraline,december 2020 ct sertraline and get back after 3 weeks on 100, too much,

taking a small dose to taper, september 2020 clinic did not let me take my small dose and set me on 0 and without my knowledge they changed trazodone xr to normal

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Glad to hear from you, @Brioche

I appreciate your signature.  However, did you leave out some of the AD's (and perhaps other drugs?), their rough dates, and tapers, or dates when you stopped using them?  Some of them may still be effecting your system.  Right now your immune system sounds terribly disrupted.  ADs can effect this:

Auto immune diseases triggered by SSRI withdrawal?

"There are several medications that can trigger autoimmune disease in genetically susceptible people. The most well known case is drug induced lupus, however autoimmune hepatitis, ulcerative colitis and other autoimmune diseases may be triggered by drugs."  Can medication induce autoimmune disease? (NEW)

As your system settles down, avoiding stress of any kind will help you stabilize.  Here are links that speak to ways of dealing with stress:
Anxiety Stuff - all kinds of stuff about anxiety attacks and things that help ...

The Dr. Claire Weekes Method of Recovering from a Sensitized Nervous System

In fact, there is a wealth of information and experience that you can browse in the site, especially under:

Symptoms and self-care

We don't suggest many supplements, but 2 that many of us find helpful are magnesium and omega-3 fish oil. Here are the links for info about those. It is suggested to add one at a time, and start with a low dose to see how it affects you. 

Magnesium

Omega 3 Fish Oil

It may be that your current drug levels are too high.  I will ask the other moderators to assess your situation.

Please know that I send you my best wishes for healing as you go through this terrible time,

Arbor

Prozac: 2015 - 2018 (tapered from 40mg x day on July 31 to 30mg on August 31 to 20mg on September 31 to 10mg October 31 to 0mg on  December 15, 2018

Gabapentin: 2016 to 2019  (tapered from 300mg x day to 150mg on August 31, 2019 to 75mg on September 15 to 50mg on September 31 to 25ishmg on October 15 to 0mg on December 1, 2019

Hi arbor

Thx for ur information. Drugs i only had some marihuana when i was young but never much, but this was before 20 years. What i always had is problems with my stomache and i was too fat ( 115 kg, now 63) . But the history begun with the campylobacter and the cipro. 2 weeks after cipro, i did not felt anything until this evening, i was out with my ex girl friend and ate a saucisse, after 30mins i became heart bumping and went home. Next day i was so tired and a horrible brainfog.

Tests on my doc showed blood in urine and a bigger spleen, low vitamine d, and high blood pressure but no one was interessed in that, i lost about 8 kg in 2 weeks. I sweated horrible in the nights.

My doc told me that i have a depression and gave me escitalopram, my gut was massivley irritated from that ****,blood,cramps and high inflamation,a coloscopie didnt brings out something.

After 2 weeks i was able to go back on my bike and fitness boxing. But my situation always got worster and worster and i always had brainfog and abnormal tired the next day ore some mins after food.

My vather told me about side effects of cipro, i begun to do fasting, do not eat carbos, supplementing vitamines, magnesium, gluthatione alpha lipon etc etc but nothing helped. After 6 weeks in a good clinic ( where i got duloxetin but become horrible abdominal cramps and didnt take it longer ( max 2 weeks on that) i came back and felt fresh for 2 weeks but went back down, i was so full of anxiety about this cipro stories so i got sertraline and i think that was the final gong. I lost 35kgs, horrible abdominal cramps, blood in bowl but my doc just told me that i am a psycho. Why the wheight loss my peroneus nerve got crippled and i couldnt walk anymore,also there my doc told me that this is not real and that im just a psycho. I booked on my own costs a neurologue who confirmed the nerve damage.

I always got bader and bader so i asked my psycho to stop with sertraline. He refused, as no one told me that i need to taper out those ******* pills and it was never done i did a cold turkey, 3 weeks ut was good then it came bad. I told him what i did and he told me to take back the full dose but i did not supported it.so he set me to 200mg trazodone xr ( before it was 150). I begun to taper and at the begin it worked ok, after every step i felt bad but after some weeks i got bether.

Yet under sertraline i had troubles with eating but after my ct i did not tolerate some food, i vomited every thing, my doc told me that im a psycho.

After some time i stabilized on 3 things, carottes, fenelle and beef and turkey. I felt for 2 months very very well, a new force in me, could get back on my bike. But not for a long time,i remarked that i become heart papilations and brainfog from to much sund and i could not tolerate coldness. On business i begun to have massive heart papilations the whole day. So i went to a crisis station where they gave me 1 zoloft but did not allowed me to take my small dose sertraline and without my knowledge, they changed from trazodone xr to trazodone ( i remarked the difference) . So i left the clinic.

My food sensitiviteys become bader than ever, after a glass of milk i was tired and brainfoggy that i could sleep immediatly, after an apple my mouth begins to burn,after carottees i have small inflamations in mouth etc etc. 2 small cookies are enough to wake up on the next day with a horrible brainfog and a tiredness this is unbelivable. Also after a shower i feel very cold, heart papilations and panic, even if it was not hot. So i do not take a ahower anymore.

Docs are not a help here, they do not beliwve what i say and just want to give me new pills. Im so worried to have this mast cell activation,only thinking about that makes panic on me. Im alone, feeling desesparated, suicidal thoughts.

Im not able to work,no money,my fam does their best but i do not talk anymore my mum always wants to bring me back on pills. Im alone ans afraid about my situation.

I had a speech with my boss before some weeks and i took a temesta, it helped for the moment i was calm. But since then i did not touched anymore even if i have a whole box at home.

I camn sleep with my trazodone xr.

Im crippled :(

Sorry For the long text

Regards

Oh i forgot some thing; i was in hospital for 1 week in reason of my weight but it was awfull, they needed me to eat nuts, drinking those ******* drinks i vomitted every day.

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

• Administrator
Altostrata

Welcome, @Brioche

How long were you on on each psychiatric drug? It sounds like you were switched from drug to drug very quickly.

What times o'clock do you take sertraline and trazodone? How do you feel before and after taking each drug?

It sounds to me that after experiencing food poisoning,  you developed histamine intolerance to foods. This sometimes happens after food poisoning, and subsequent food reactions make it worse. Histamine intolerance can cause insomnia and fast heartbeat. See

Elimination or exclusion diets for reactions to food (food intolerance)

Histamine intolerance

Oats and spelt would be acceptably mild for a histamine intolerance diet. Foods that are fermented or aged, such as wine, cheese, and aged sausage and meat, may cause bad reactions. You'd stay on a histamine diet until you're feeling better, then slowly add back mild foods.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hi alostrata

Yep i also think that the initial reaction was why histamine,  so those ******* pills were not necessary. Im just full of anxiety why my spleen was to big ( for almost 2 years now shes back to normal) and i read that this is a typical sign of mcas and dumb as i was and i am i alwys read horror storys about peoples with mcas, forever alone at home, no social contacts etc im so much worried about that that i only have panic attacks when i think about it.

I never was a long time on this drugs, 1 month escitalopram,2 months brintelix. On sertraline im almost 2 ywars.

Sertraline i take on 9 o clock in the morning and i do not feel something bader or worser, initially i was so fully activated with this ****, couldnt sleep anymore. Trazodone on 10 pm, it calmes my usually down. On the morning i always wake up frustrated full of heart papilation and anxiety which goes a bit bether during the day but not so much. Cant watch a movie or hearing calming sound i need to stop it immediatly. Visits of my last friend of mine ( the others are no longer interessed on me) makes .e stress, i need to go to the toilet x times and heart papilations.smoking kills me since i went from 1 to 0.95mg, so most of time im down to 4 ore 5 cigarettes a day, before it was 20 ore more. If i do researches on mcas topics i begin to cry,panic ans wants to kill myself, im psychically so down about this long history, cant see any light in the dark.

I have panic to eat.

Regards

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Oh i forgot 2 things: 

Until 2 weeks ago i even couldnt walk without massive heart papilations, even not from my balcony to the lether box. This is a bit bether now.

Since my ct from sertraline i do not support any vitamines etc also not magnesium, i have massive heart papilations. I tried passion flower for calming, it activates me instead of calming. I ll try magnesium oil.

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

And what i need to say is that things are more on breakdown than on stabilzing or getting better. Sertraline knocked my out but im not sure if the 2nd ct was not to much and id bether did not get back in i dont know. And what i can say is that i NEVER felt good with this drugs. Keep stable seems a good plan but what is when the dose is doing more damage than "keeping stable" ?

And since 2 years my big problem is my gut and this makes me feel so worse, scared on eat and full of hate to only support oat flakes and everytime i try something new it makes crippling me more.

I always had blood in my bowel and after the 2 cookies last week the same :(

Edited by Brioche

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

• Administrator
Altostrata

If smoking a cigarette makes you sick, you will need to gradually stop smoking cigarettes.

MCAS can be caused by external factors and resolve. Please join a histamine intolerance group on Facebook and learn about the histamine intolerance diet. You need to avoid ingesting anything that makes you sick.

3 hours ago, Brioche said:

I always had blood in my bowel and after the 2 cookies last week the same :(

What cookies?

Why are you taking 0.9mg sertraline and not 1mg sertraline? 

Did you always take sertraline in the morning?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Im down on 4 cigarettes a day, a withdrawal in withdrawal i would not survive. 

I know all the histamin things but i only support oat flakes and the mentioned bread, everything other i must vomite, abdominal cramps, burning face, mouth. I do not tolerate anything  no fruits  no veggies, no potatoes . I lost 70!!!! Pounds under sertraline, my weight is 63kg with a size of 1m83, before 3 years i was 115kg, after the infect  cipro and the histamin saucisse i lost 8kg in 2 weeks, blood in urine, oversized spleen, to high ferritine in blood. I cannot take a shower cause i got cold after shower and panic  hot weather is terrible, sun burns immediatly my skin, heartpapilation,i very fast get cold even its not so much cold outside

It was 2 oat cookies, just 2 small ones, got abdominal cramps within 30mins, blood in bowel and the next day i was like dead, this is what happens me with x diffrrent foods since 3 years and until last year i was still working with all these problems, my doc only called me mr.psycho...

Why on 0.90mg? Cause i want to go on 0, i hold the dose 1mg about 1 year and nothing got bether  after my 1st ct i was on 2mg i think and tapered down to 1.75 if i remember right, but then i got heart papilations on work, just moving from a to b 20m i needed to sit down and brathe to calm.  So i went to an crisis intervention and they didnt let me take my sertraline anymore, like described in my previous post. Sertraline i always take in the morning. But im realky crippled i swear, just open the laptop and trying to work something and my nervous system does terror and also if i do nothing terror. Im vomitting up to 10 times a day, i have 0 life quality.

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Since this campylobacter and cipro and of course all this pills my gut is a hell and no doc wants to help me. The only test about mcas i have is a genetic test, kit mutation was negstive and tryptase is normal too, everything else was and will not be tested. I dont know how to survive really.

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

• Administrator
Altostrata

So the crisis center made you stop sertraline -- this was in September 2020 -- and you reinstated 1mg? When was that? How did you feel after you started taking 1mg sertraline again?

When did you reduce to 0.9mg? How did you feel after this reduction?

How long did you take lorazepam or other benzodiazepine?

You are taking a large amount of trazodone. Why did you go from 150mg to 200mg trazodone? How did you feel after that?

Does the nausea, etc. start up during the day? What time o'clock does it start? Is it better or worse at any particular times of day? (If it flares up after you smoke a cigarette, you must reduce your cigarettes.) How did the increase from 150mg to 200mg trazodone affect this?

I stopped sertraline myself in december 2019 in reason of 70 pounds weight loss, and horrible abdominal pain, no one told me that i need to taper. A friend of mine told me then to take about 2mg and then taper. I hold the 2mgs for a while, then 10 % less, 4 or 5 weeks worse, then bether, so after 6 weeks 10% less and i had more and more food reactions, eating an apple, cooked or not burns my lips and mouth etc etc. Then on 1.75 mg i got those extremly heart papilations and went to the crisis station. They changed trazodone xr to normal without informing me and not allowed for sertraline, so ct nr. 2,thid was in srptember 2020. i left myself the crisis intervention and toon back the 200mg trazodone xr and 1mg sertraline, i hold the 1mg until mai 2021 and i went to 0.95 until july 9th 2021 im on 0.90 mg and my body cant calm down.in september 2020 i got 1 temesta, and in july 2021 1 for a fixture with my boss. 

Vomiting depends, when im a bit more calm it goes bether, but when i ated the wrong thing like the 2 cookies, i vomite yet after 1 ore 2 spoon oat flakes, i cook them with wather and salt. On very  bad days i vomite after a cig, on bsd days it is just activating me nervous system like a hell. This begun with the step from 1 to 0.95mg. I breaked down from 20 cigs a day to 4 cigs, 1 in the morning, one after my lunch, 1 after noon and 1 on 6 pm ore so. I only eat oat flakes and a bit of bread, a glass of milk and i get brainfog and could sleep, yoghurt etc mskes me vommiting or diarrhea, after much foods like fennelle  potatoes my arm face mouth are burning, carottes i neey to go to the toilet 20 times in an hour, zuuchini makes me vomitting etc.

Oh and why trazodone on 200: my psych told me that i need to take that cause i stopped sertraline. And i cannot say what i felt or not felt, i just can say that sertraline was the final gong snd i felt horrible under that, but now is horribler tha horrible. Took the 200mg trazodone like always on 10pm, no sleep 

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

I I do not understand why my face  and my arm is burning after eating some fenell 😪😪😪

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

What are windoes? I had 1 window before more than 1 year, since then i never had any single good, even not 1 good hour or 30mins, NOTHING. I know from people that they are still suffering 5 yeats later, without windows, IM FULLY DESESPERATED, I DO NOT HAVE THE FORCE ANYMORE TO SURVIVE, IM SORRY

I think i ll stop the 0.9mg of sertraline now, i do not see any sense to take something that destroyed me completly, i lost 70 pounds of weight under this medicament.

Edited by Brioche

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

I do not know what happiness is, what is calm? Dont know that anymore. Just waiting on the evening to take my pills they let me sleep and not feeling something, the new day beginns with heart papilations and another frustrated day, not knowing what to do, crying, suffering and waiting on the evening to take my pills to fall a sleep. Thats how my days are going, not having enough force to go out and walk, 50ms to my letterbox are enough to get massive heart papilations, sweating, falling on the floor cause i have no force. My body is full of wounds cause i always fall down on the floor. Bleeding wounds on the whole body   bruised face, the only thing i tolerate is some oat flakes and selfmade bread, all the other things makes panic, burning face and hands.

This is a short insight in my " life" ,god bless u all

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

How is feeling happiness? 

How is calm?

How is  life feeling without anxiety?

Does eating is something to enjoy?

Whats hunger and apetite?

How is feeling life? 

Whats is power? 

I do not know anymore

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Hello @BriocheThese drugs cause so much pain, especially during w/d.  I'm sorry you too are having to go through these awful symptoms.  We are all trying to hang on and get through the anguish you describe: no happiness, or calm.  My sense is that time is your best ally right now.  Letting your system slowly stabilize.   This might be a good time to apply the self care suggestions.  (symptoms and self care) Are you able to take the supplement suggestions?  (Magnesium,  Omega 3 Fish Oil,  Melatonin)

I don't advise you to stop sertraline abruptly, as in fact, you could bring on even more symptoms.  Wait until a moderator is able to help you decide on your current dose.  Again, I am sorry you are feeling so bad, Brioche, and look forward to the time when you feel better.   Arbor

Hi srbor

Thx for reply. No im not able to take this, even not in a small dose  i tried different types of magnesium, transdermal etc. All those supplements are triggering me, tried so much things, passion flower etc, instead of calming, it is activating my nervous system, also every food outside my oat flakes and selfmade bread, i also tried every possible fat, i tried lactose free products, vegetables   potatoes, turkey  i do not support any food outside my 2 things. 

I cannot meditate, this makes me feel bad, i cannot watching tv and hang on the sofa, i cannot stay in bed and be calm, calm is the worst thing for me.

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

JesusSavemefromWD
1 hour ago, Brioche said:

How is feeling happiness? 

How is calm?

How is  life feeling without anxiety?

Does eating is something to enjoy?

Whats hunger and apetite?

How is feeling life? 

Whats is power? 

I do not know anymore

I am sorry, I hear and feel ur suffering. Same pattern of life as u and I was on an antidepressant for only few weeks. But please maintain hope in ur heart cause time seems to heal everyone as the success stories testify . God bless us with healing in the near future

Aug. 15-17 cipralex: went CRAZY! Recovered in 24hrs

Aug.28, 2020 3.5 weeks sertraline (25mg); 4.5 weeks taper

Oct. 25: Last dose (4mg)

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead;eye floaters/ tinnitus/no appetite; constant fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: pure hell

soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

- sleep & appetite are fine

9 months OFF: Constant hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. Regret not reinstating at the begging of this hell. Loosing hope … 

I need to go off of those drugs, i recently have blood and mucus in my feces since 3 years, those drugs killed my gut :(

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Please @all im fully disapered:

I do not tolerate food outside of my oat flakes and the bread

I do not tolerate any kind of fruits, vegetables, diary. I got swollen lips, abdominal crampes, numb fingers  waking up during the night with vomiting, cramps, urination, blood and mucus in stool

I can not watch tv,i tried to do qi gong to reduce stress it turned in a panic attack, i cannot meditate cause calm is the worstest thing for me

Im feeling like dead

What can i do? :(

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Thread closed, wish u all the best, 

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

4 hours ago, Brioche said:

Thread closed, wish u all the best, 

Im sick since 3.5 years, every thinh i try makes me worst, i lost 100 pounds in 3.5 years, im reacting to every food, do not tolerate fruits, vegetables, diary etc etc, i can not try those diets cause ibdo not tolerate 99,9% of these foods, i have horrible night mares about, after tsking a shower i got cold and heart papilations, blood in feces etc and no one is able to show me a way out of this nightmare and as it is not in ur responsabilty  its bether when im quiet here and not bind ur ressources.

Salut à toutes

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Dear @Brioche--I'm answering your PM here in your Introduction.  One of the hardest aspects of what we're all going through is that the medical establishment refuses to acknowledge and therefore do research on our problems with these terrible drugs that they're so eager to give us.  W/d is a fairly ignored territory that we're all in.  The purpose of this site is to share what we know and experience, but no one has definitive answers.  Most of these drugs, especially Mirtazapine in my experience, are very hard on the gut.  I also lost my weight.  You will get through this. Your system is still extremely destabilized.  The hard news is that stabilizing and recovery take time.  It's extremely important to go slowly.  I personally found olive oil to be useful in settling the IBS, but remember, there's nothing to substantiate its efficacy in our situations.  Follow Alto's and other moderator's suggestions.  We are more than lucky to have their wisdom, dedication, and generosity.

Patience is hard.  We have two things going on:  the horror of the drugs and their w/d is one; the second is our anxiety about the symptoms.  Do everything you can to distract your tired mind from listening to your anxiety.  Further anxiety is making your symptoms worse.

I need to leave for work now.  I will check in with you later.

Arbor💜

Hi arbor

Thanx for ur answer, i lost weight yet before those pills and mirtazapine is gone yet since more than 3 years. I never felt good under all this medicaments but the finally dead came unter zoloft  i lost 70 pounds, bleeding fesses, mucus in stool and i still have that often. At the moment im on 0.90 mg sertraline ,after a 2nd ct ( u can see thst in my history) i reinstalled 1mg, hold it for 8 months, and then i went to 0.95 mg for more than 2 months and then to 0.9 mg in july, im afraid to taper but in same time im not sure if it is not contraproductive to hold something that destroyed me so much? 

Im also still on 200mg trazodone xr, after a ct ( i did not wanted that but they changed me without my knowledge to non xr trazodone and reinstalled xr back on 200mg) im even not able to walk 50m to my letterbox without massive heart papilations, i cannot take a shower because after a shower i have immediatly cold and i get massive heart papilations for hours.

Im pretty sure that my gut infect and the antibiotic killed my gut and even before this medicaments i always had food reactions,maybe mcas, but those pills gave me the rest. I even cannot watching tv,immediatly it puts stress on me, im not able to have visits of my friend, i get massive heart papilations. I tried x different oils but i always become numb fingers, burnlng face etc., i have a confirmed lactose and fructose intolerance too, i do not support fruits, vegetables etc. Im so scarred, if i need carottes for exemple i must urinate x times during the day or i wake up 3 or 4 times in the middle of the night to urinate and its horrible, what the hell should that be? I read that when u have fructose intolerance and u eat fructose this is a reaction but i do find something to eat about my oatflakes and i need to gain weight,im massive underweight with 120 pounds and 1m83cm,so i have anxiety to die or that it ll never get bether anymore.

I wake up in the middle of the night with panic attacks where i dreamed that i ate something wrong, last night i waked up with panic, in my dream i saw fruits, veggies, histamine and salicylates who tried to kill me :(

Calm is horrible for me, i always could help me with working,but i cant anymore and i do have nothing that makes me happy or let me think on other things 

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

I'm sorry that you are suffering.  I hope that you are taking good care of yourself.

Arbor

I think i need to cut complete the zoloft, i was never good with all those medicaments and i was only good for 2 weeks from more than a year when i was eating beef, carottes and fennell, since more than one year i didnt had 1 good minute and it comes worster and worster every day, i ll never stabilize under zoloft, since begin of july im on 0.90 mg, before i was 2 months on 0.95 mg and before 8!!months on 1 mg, it never helped to hold so i ll go off, it cannot come worster, even that i never had a depression this medicaments were always bad for me and to heal my gut i must go off now.

Happy healing to u all

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Dear@Brioche  I'm so sorry you feel this despair.   W/d from zoloft is unbelievably challenging.  Still, since I was one who cut too quickly, I caution you that indeed the effects are likely to be even worse (and more dangerous) than what you're experiencing now.  Plus too large a cut can set you up for years of painful recovery that you might not have to go through if you stick to holding and slowly tapering.  You may want to consider a very small reinstatement.  Here is a link for that: 

About Reinstating and Stabilizing to Reduce Withdrawal Symptoms

I will alert the other moderators who know more about reinstatement to review your situation.

Arbor

@Brioche, did you feel better when you reinstated the 2mg of sertraline? 2mg is not much to reinstate after being on 100mg. 

What different diets have you tried? Have you tried a ketogenic diet (fat and protein)? Your main foods for the day are bread and oatmeal? Can you list the foods that you can't tolerate? Which ones are worse and which are better?

Remeron - 2004-2005 (bad withdrawal)

Clonazepam - 2005-2018 (jumped around March)

Olanzapine - 2014- late 2017

Domperidone - 2008-2018

Many drugs in between including Lexapro, other benzos and z-drugs.

Still suffering post-withdrawal from Clonazepam (Klonopin), Olanzapine and Domperidone. 

8 hours ago, DataGuy said:

@Brioche, did you feel better when you reinstated the 2mg of sertraline? 2mg is not much to reinstate after being on 100mg. 

What different diets have you tried? Have you tried a ketogenic diet (fat and protein)? Your main foods for the day are bread and oatmeal? Can you list the foods that you can't tolerate? Which ones are worse and which are better?

I never felt good under this medicaments, it caused me a weight loss of 70 pounds and horrible gut problems. After some months i had a window, snd while a time, tapering was ok,  5 weeks bad then bether but after some time i became heart papilations on the work and i went to a crisis intervention.

About food: keto is not possible , i do not tolerate eggs  nuts fat etc.

When i eat fennell for  ex my body is burning, 1 small cup of oil makes numb fingers, fruits  and veggies makes me urinating x times in a short time and during the night i wake up and must urinate 4 or 5 times

When i eat rice or rice noodles it freezes me and makes pain in the legs

Im completly out of service

And again: i freeze after a shower and heart papilations, cannot watch tv, even if i open the laptop and try to work my system beginns to come hypernervous heart papilations, sweating... im not able to gain weight, o lost 100 pounds in 3 years

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

@Brioche have you tried eating beef? Others have reported that this helps them. 

Remeron - 2004-2005 (bad withdrawal)

Clonazepam - 2005-2018 (jumped around March)

Olanzapine - 2014- late 2017

Domperidone - 2008-2018

Many drugs in between including Lexapro, other benzos and z-drugs.

Still suffering post-withdrawal from Clonazepam (Klonopin), Olanzapine and Domperidone. 

Nope, only oat flakes,even bio beef i do not tolerate, since 2 days i vomit everything i eat and i lost 6 pounds this week, i feel its soon finish with me

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Hi Brioche,

In my country ( Greece) ,if someone  presented himself in the hospital with all these terrible problems,they will keep him there till stabilized for as long as it takes !( and we are not a wealthy country..)

He would not been released, till they were sure that he would be then in a safe environment...

Please go to a general hospital, and let the doctors there to help you ..

Citalopram 20 mg

Mid June 1994- end March 1995 Then tapering 3 months 

Mid August 1995-end August 1996 Tapering 6 months 

Mid January 2000-end September 2001 Tapering 6 months

Mid October 2003-end October 2005 Tapering 7 years. 

More detailed drug history is here - ☼-kostas

Off any drug from October 2012 

I was for one week but i came out weaker than before, they wanted to give me quetiapin to calm down but i refused.my system is so damaged, visits from a friend turns in stress, watching tv no more possible, opening laptop to try to work 10mins no more possible. I do not know what to do anymore, i have anxiety too die in my bad state

I really like to go somewhere cause my state is really really dangerous and my body is in a stress 24/24, cannot sleep anymore even with my 200mgs trazodone :(

But i dont know where, last time in crisis intervention they took all my medicaments away, o ton: we cannot prescribe u such a small dose

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta