Brioche: cipro and about 10 ad

Brioche

Hi again, 

What I meant ,was to go in hospital to be checked for your body functions and state ,which from your words looks awful..

They have to ran tests for your vitals and organ functions, and find a way to feed you and supply you with all necessary  nutrients your body needs to function properly. 

If your body is weak ,then you will not be possible to recover mentally..

Citalopram 20 mg

Mid June 1994- end March 1995 Then tapering 3 months 

Mid August 1995-end August 1996 Tapering 6 months 

Mid January 2000-end September 2001 Tapering 6 months

Mid October 2003-end October 2005 Tapering 7 years. 

More detailed drug history is here - ☼-kostas

Off any drug from October 2012 

17 minutes ago, Kostas said:

Hi again, 

What I meant ,was to go in hospital to be checked for your body functions and state ,which from your words looks awful..

They have to ran tests for your vitals and organ functions, and find a way to feed you and supply you with all necessary  nutrients your body needs to function properly. 

If your body is weak ,then you will not be possible to recover mentally..

I had colonscopie more than one, sonographie, they checked vitamines and hormones, folic acid and zink is a bit low, rest ist ok. No one is able to tell me whatsup with me, i lost 100 pounds in 3 years. In the hospital they poisoned me with nuts, bread, i had blood in fessels like i often have, no reaction, they were happy when i went home, in the report after they wrote things like : hes a narcisst. They made me to drink those weight gainers, i vomitted every day about this ****, in the report was noted: he tolerated this drinks very well.

Before some weeks i had a visit with nouriture medicine, not helpfull, in the report ( i got him today) was written: patient tried several times to kill himself in the last 3 years, i NEVER tried that, even if im in a situation now where im not seeing an other option, but just wanted to show you what they do and write in this hospital 

I have post traumatic disorder from food

Edited by Brioche

April 2018 ciprofloxacine

Trazodone 50mg ,Escitalopram 50mg

Mirtazapine, Brintelix,Wellbutrin, duloxetin

2019 100mg sertraline,december 2020 ct sertraline and get back after 3 weeks on 100, too much,

psych set me from 150mg trazodone to 200mg

taking a small dose to taper, september 2020 clinic did not let me take my small dose and set me on 0 and without my knowledge they changed trazodone xr to normal

After 2 weeks in clinic back to 1mg sertraline and 200mg trazodone xr

Actually:

0.9mg sertraline since 6.july 2021

200mg trazodone xr

September 2020 1x temesta

Juli & august 2 temesta

@Brioche I should have asked you what foods you can eat. Might have been easier. Oatmeal and what else do you usually try to eat? Have you tried liquifying your food? 

It really sounds like your nervous system is overstimulated. Just to clarify: have you been on the same drugs for about a year? Sertraline and trazodone 200mg, no other drugs or supplements since the clinic in September 2020? Have you improved since then or gotten worse?

Remeron - 2004-2005 (bad withdrawal)

Clonazepam - 2005-2018 (jumped around March)

Olanzapine - 2014- late 2017

Domperidone - 2008-2018

Many drugs in between including Lexapro, other benzos and z-drugs.

Still suffering post-withdrawal from Clonazepam (Klonopin), Olanzapine and Domperidone. 

• Administrator
Altostrata

@Brioche I am sorry we cannot help you with your gut problems, which sound quite serious. If you had a campylobacter infection, that is a medical condition. We don't have the expertise here to help you. You need to see specialized doctors and have tests. You might have another infection.

Antibiotics might have added to your gut upset while killing the bacteria, that is true. But we don't know how to treat that, either. 

Being on antidepressants might have contributed to your health problems, but we can't tell if that is so or what they might have done.

On 9/3/2021 at 2:13 PM, Brioche said:

I never was a long time on this drugs, 1 month escitalopram,2 months brintelix. On sertraline im almost 2 ywars.

Sertraline i take on 9 o clock in the morning and i do not feel something bader or worser, initially i was so fully activated with this ****, couldnt sleep anymore. Trazodone on 10 pm, it calmes my usually down. On the morning i always wake up frustrated full of heart papilation and anxiety which goes a bit bether during the day but not so much.

Two years on sertraline is plenty of time to get dependent on sertraline. There was no need for you to reduce from 1mg to 0.95mg or 0.90mg sertraline. You might go back to 1mg and see if that helps any.

Even though you may enjoy smoking, if a cigarette still makes you sick, you need to find a way to slowly reduce your cigarettes. Smoking cigarettes also affects gut health.

When was it you increased trazodone from 100mg to 200mg? What was the effect of the increase?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hi alostrata and data guy

Thx for ur reply. 

The campylobacter and the antibiotic  was before than 3 years!

I was on 1.75 mg sertraline  when i went to the clinic and 200mg trazodone, for 2 weeks i was on 0 mg trazodone and 200mg trazodone bot not the xr, they changed it without my knowledge but i could feel the difference, asked more than once if it is really the same and they confirmed. So i left the clinic myself and reinstalled the 1mg and the 200mg xr, i hold the 1mg for 8 months but it did not get bether, no windows since september 2020, not 1 good day or minute so i begun to taper...

does it really makes sense to go back on 1mg? 1mg is months back, even on 0.90 mg im since july 6th

The trazodone was upgraded from 150 to 200 from my psych end of 2019, he told me that i need that cause i went off from sertraline, i cannot find a difference or do not remember  the only thing i know is that with every pill my gut went worster and worster, even after my first pills on escitalopram i had horrible gut troubles and after the fact that the calprotectin was too high, my doc sent me to a colonoscopie but they did not find something.

Smoking i do not really enjoy, it is activating me, i smoked 1 package/ day now im on 4 cigarettes/ day.

@ Data Guy: oat flakes and my selfmade spelt bread this is what i can eat,rest makes numb fingers,urinate, brainfog, massive fatigue, vomitting, cramps...even a half tea spoon of rapseed oil or olive oil makes numb fingers or burning arm...

About other drugs: for 2 weeks i had trazodone 200mg, not the xr and twice i had a temesta

2019 100mg sertraline,december 2020 ct sertraline and get back after 3 weeks on 100, too much,

taking a small dose to taper, september 2020 clinic did not let me take my small dose and set me on 0 and without my knowledge they changed trazodone xr to normal

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Edit: Why this fu...in heart papilations even after a walk from my office to another office 50meters away, i left my work to go on this crisis intervention, and it is not bether since then and this was exactly before a year...

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

I have a question @arbor:

I have read the thread The slowness of slow tapers (micro-taper) and i do understand the method BUT: 

What is when you NEVER supported those pills cause you never had a psychical problem but a histamine/mcas problem like in my case and also a bad reaction? Medicaments are a big healing blocker/ trigger in this case and as it never gets bether but with everyday bader? From september 2020 until juin 2021 i hold the dose and i didnt had 1 minute of calm, no window nothing  im holding my dose since 6th of july and when i look at my dayly report  i write every day the same. I also read that in the evening it should be go bether( i had that before 1.5 years) when the cortisol comes down  i do net feel some changes or more in the bad direction.

Im really not sure if i shouldn quit asap

regards

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

Hi @Brioche,

You don't need to quite asap, but you might try to make a reduction to see if it makes you feel better. Very possible it could. If it does, then you can slowly make further reductions. Important to balance reducing the adverse reaction (if that is what it is) with avoiding more severe withdrawal. The key is doing it in a slow, controlled way, and avoid changing more than 1 thing at once. That way you can be a bit more sure as to what is causing changes in your symptoms. 

Remeron - 2004-2005 (bad withdrawal)

Clonazepam - 2005-2018 (jumped around March)

Olanzapine - 2014- late 2017

Domperidone - 2008-2018

Many drugs in between including Lexapro, other benzos and z-drugs.

Still suffering post-withdrawal from Clonazepam (Klonopin), Olanzapine and Domperidone. 

Thx i will give it a try. All this pills made feel worst and sertraline ruined my life, i do not feel calm since 3.5 years and calm is a big trigger for me but even when i open the laptop i come very nervous. Pills triggered my mcas, i ll not kill myself but i lost every hope in my life

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta

So i have officially no more doc, my one told me that hes no more longer able to threat me, i lost the next 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks, 59kgs left of originaly 110 kgs before 3 years, doc told me that i ll not survive for a longtime in this state and with this weight loss. So im prepairing to die, its fine for me, my suffer will have an end then.

Actually:

200mg trazodone xr

Juli & august 2 temesta