arielS: Cipralex and Buspar usage for 3 days

arielS

هو موجود والله بس ممكن فيه مشكله و الناس صلا مش بتفهم هناك لازم يجربو الدوا عشان يتعظو. 🙉 الحمد لله المصريين الوحيدين الي دمهم خفيف حتي و هما مسممين

It exists, I swear, but it is possible that there is a problem, and people do not understand, there is a need to try the medicine in order to learn. 🙉 Praise be to God, the only Egyptians whose blood is light even when they are poisoned

Edited by ChessieCat

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

16 June, cipralex 10mg , buspar 5mg

17 June, cipralex 10mg, buspar 5mg

18 June, cipralex 10mg, buspar 5mg

19 June zero dose

On 5/8/2022 at 4:53 AM, arielS said:

هو موجود والله بس ممكن فيه مشكله و الناس صلا مش بتفهم هناك لازم يجربو الدوا عشان يتعظو. 🙉 الحمد لله المصريين الوحيدين الي دمهم خفيف حتي و هما مسممين

المصريين مسممين على طول مفيش كائن على الكوكب بياكل سنوتش كبدة ب 3 جنيه احناا بناكله😂 .. بس الحقيقة الأدوية دى لو المصريين جربوها لا قدر الله يا هينتحروا يا هيتجلطوا 

أنتى اى الاعراض الى عندك ؟ بقالك 10 شهور موقفة صح ؟ بتاخدى اى supplements 

The Egyptians are poisoned all the time. There is no one on the planet who eats a liver sandwich for 3 pounds. We eat it 😂 .. but the truth is, these medicines are if the Egyptians tried them, God forbid, they would commit suicide, they would clot Any symptoms you have? You said 10 months, right? I take any supplements

Edited by ChessieCat

Sep 2019  Escitalopram 5 mg  

Mar 2020   Escitalopram 40mg

May 2020    Escitalopram 35 mg+25mg Clompiramine 

Sep 2020  Escitalopram 20mg +25mg Clompiramine

Dec 2020  Escitalopram 15mg+ 25 mg Clompiramine 

Jan 2021 Escitalopram 10 mg + 25 mgClompiramine 

Feb 2021 Escitalopram 5mg +25 mgClompiramine 

Mar 2021  50 mg Clompiramine for few days 

Mar 2021 25 mg Clompiramine 

Apr 2021 0 mg Clompiramine " this step without consulting the Dr"

@Lilly998

انا بعاني من تبدد واقع شذيد اوي و فقدان شخصيه و ذاكرتي ضايعه تماما. ،مشاكل فالادراك و التفكير و عدوانيه و افكار انتحار و شخصيتي اتغيرت اوي و عندي تبلد و اكتئاب شداد اوي الي انتي عرفاه pssd 

كوابيس كتير كل يوم دم و قتل و مفيش توازن مبقدرش اطلع برا البيت 

و الحجات بقا ال physical 

I suffer from the dissipation of a very severe reality and the loss of my personality and my memory is completely lost. Problems of cognition, thinking, aggression, thoughts of suicide, and my personality has changed so much and I have slackening and severe depression that you know pssd There are many nightmares every day, blood and murder, and there is no balance. I can't go outside the house And the arguments remain the physical

Edited by ChessieCat

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

@arielSافتكرى ان دى مش انتى و ان دى حالة مؤقتة سببهالك الدواء regarding the suicide and violance ideas 

طب عندك brain fog ?

ال pssd دة الى هو  post ssri sexual dysfunction 

الى اعرفه انه بيجى للرجال فى صورة lack of lipido and delayed ejaculation  لكن مش عارفة بيأثر علينا كبنات ازاى 

مبتاخديش اى supplements ?

Think that this is not you and that this is a temporary condition caused by the drug regarding the suicide and violance ideas Do you have a brain fog? The pssd is for post ssri sexual dysfunction What I know is that it comes to men in the form of lack of lipido and delayed ejaculation, but I do not know how it affects us as girls Do not use any supplements ?

Edited by ChessieCat

@Lilly998

لا مباخدش اي حاجه

عارفه انو مش انا بس الموضوع بيبا مرهق ان حتي تفكيرك مش تفكيرك.. طب انا مين ..

انا عشان عندي تبدد و كل الاعراض المينتل فانا مشعارفه افرق البحرين فوج بس انا disabled تماما عن فهم اي شي او القرايه او تذكر اي شي

بيجس عندنا ال pssd فان تفقدي رغبتك الطبيعيه في الجنس الاخر. و لو حد بتحبيه بتبطلي تحبيه... بتبطلي عاوزه تقربي منو.. و مبتحسيش برغبه برضو عموما

Don't do anything I know that it's not just me. It's exhausting, baby, that even your thinking is not your thinking.. Well, who am I.. I am because I have dissipated and all the mental symptoms, I know the difference between Bahrain Vogue, but I am completely disabled from understanding anything, reading or remembering anything We have the PSSD, so lose your natural desire for the opposite sex. And if someone you love, you stop loving him... you stop wanting to get close to him.. and you don't feel like a desire in general.

Edited by ChessieCat

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

ايوة دى نفس الاعراض الى عندى للأسف المشاعر بتتبخر و بتحسى انك بقيتى zombie مش عارفة  تحسى بمشاعر تجاه حد 

و بالتالى مش بتقدرى تبقى attracted لحد 

بس in case u are not married it shouldnt add pressure to u  احنا فينا الى مكفينا من أعراض تانية 

قصدى انك لو كنتى متجوزة دة كان هيبقى مشكلة كبيرة ليكى و لزوجك لكن دلوقتى ركزى فنفسك و اهتمى بيها 

ان شااء الله كل الأعراض دى تروح و ربنا يشفينا و نرجع زى الأول

Yes, these are the same symptoms that I have, unfortunately, the feelings evaporate and you feel that you are a zombie, I do not know how to feel feelings for anyone And therefore, you cannot be so attracted But in case u are not married it shouldnt add pressure to u I mean, if you were married, it would have been a big problem for you and your husband, but now focus on yourself and take care of it. God willing, all these symptoms will go away, and may God heal us and return to the same age as the first

Edited by ChessieCat

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone tried methyline blue? 

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

@arielS

I have had adverse reaction to methylene blue dye during WD. I experienced dizziness, headache, confusion, cognitive impairment. This is from trace amounts.

I shudder to think what a medication-sized dose could do.

Please be extremely careful with methylene blue. It can cause serotonin syndrome. In my opinion one should stay away from it, especially in WD. 

Also see:

1996-2018 - misc. polypharmacy, incl. SSRIs, SNRIs, neuroleptics, lithium, benzos, stimulants, antihistamines, etc. (approx. 30+ drugs)

2012-2018 - 10mg lexapro/escitalopram (20mg?)    Jan. 2018 - 10mg -> 5mg, then from 5mg -> 2.5mg, then 0mg  -->  July 2018 - 0mg

2017(?)-2020 - vyvanse/lisdexamfetamine 60-70mg    2020-2021 - 70mg down to 0mg  -->  July 2021 - 0mg

March-April 2021 - vortioxetine 5-10mg (approx. 7 weeks total; CT)  -->  April 28th, 2021 - 0mg

supplements: magnesium powder (dissolved in water) as needed throughout the day; 1 tsp fish oil w/ morning meal; 2mg melatonin 

August 1, 2022 - 1 mg melatonin

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.  - Karle Wilson Baker

love and justice are not two. without inner change, there can be no outer change; without collective change, no change matters.  - Rev. angel Kyodo williams

Holding multiple truths. Knowing that everyone has their own accurate view of the way things are.  - text on homemade banner at Afiya house

I am not a medical professional; this is not medical advice. 

@Ariel

Thank you so much!  I just read about it it can cure depression and elzhaimer without the med side effects but I saw some one said that there is some people there brain cannot tolerate activating things like MB and SSRI drugs,  and yes caffeine too,  I was asking dear did you use to drink coffe before withdrawal?  

I remembered that when I drink I used to be very dissociated and my mind make me sleep,  racing heart,  etc!  So maybe they are right this is why people like us may get an adverse reaction?  I got my adverse reaction without no psych meds before the lexapro.. Thank you so much,  may it be safe for people without WD?  They say it cause nothing but start with one drop and see,  but I really thank you!  🧡 nootropics are v distructive

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

And yes did the reaction last for long like SSRI do?  

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

I can't drink coffee in WD at all. No caffeine whatsoever. I don't touch tea or chocolate or sugar, either. 

1996-2018 - misc. polypharmacy, incl. SSRIs, SNRIs, neuroleptics, lithium, benzos, stimulants, antihistamines, etc. (approx. 30+ drugs)

2012-2018 - 10mg lexapro/escitalopram (20mg?)    Jan. 2018 - 10mg -> 5mg, then from 5mg -> 2.5mg, then 0mg  -->  July 2018 - 0mg

2017(?)-2020 - vyvanse/lisdexamfetamine 60-70mg    2020-2021 - 70mg down to 0mg  -->  July 2021 - 0mg

March-April 2021 - vortioxetine 5-10mg (approx. 7 weeks total; CT)  -->  April 28th, 2021 - 0mg

supplements: magnesium powder (dissolved in water) as needed throughout the day; 1 tsp fish oil w/ morning meal; 2mg melatonin 

love and justice are not two. without inner change, there can be no outer change; without collective change, no change matters.  - Rev. angel Kyodo williams

Holding multiple truths. Knowing that everyone has their own accurate view of the way things are.  - text on homemade banner at Afiya house

1 minute ago, arielS said:

And yes did the reaction last for long like SSRI do?  

Do you mean the bad reaction to methylene blue?

Yes I mean the reaction to mb because people say they do not make the side effects of the drug but in our case we cannot even touch it...

And iam meaning caffeine before you got any pills!  For me caffeine even before the meds was causing me dissociation and less ability to focus like my brain is hyperactive... Iam just wondering that this was a sign my brain do not tolerate any activating thing!  

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

2 minutes ago, arielS said:

Yes I mean the reaction to mb because people say they do not make the side effects of the drug but in our case we cannot even touch it...

It was an extremely tiny amount of methylene blue used as a dye, so not the active ingredient. I don't remember how long the reaction lasted. Maybe a couple of days?

3 minutes ago, arielS said:

And iam meaning caffeine before you got any pills!  For me caffeine even before the meds was causing me dissociation and less ability to focus like my brain is hyperactive... Iam just wondering that this was a sign my brain do not tolerate any activating thing!  

Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant. Some people are extra sensitive to it. 

Fortunately it's not something our bodies need to survive or thrive. It may be a blessing in disguise to be caffeine intolerant -- it will save you lots of money, and may even improve your health!

• Moderator Emeritus

@Lilly998 @arielS

Please either post in English OR post the translation as well as your native language.

Other members who do not know your language do like to read members' Introduction topic posts and can sometimes be helped by what is posted.

Thank you.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Moderator Emeritus

Just letting you know that I have spent about 30 minutes translating the non-English text.  I will not be making any more translations.  The staff do not have the time to waste doing this.  The staff are unpaid peers and we want to be spending out time helping members.

If your posts are not in English the staff might stop looking at your topic so you might miss out on getting assistance.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

@arielS

I've just come back to catch up on the updated translations that ChessieCat has so helpfully added to your posts. 

I'd been wondering what was written there. 

On 5/7/2022 at 11:55 PM, arielS said:

I suffer from the dissipation of a very severe reality and the loss of my personality and my memory is completely lost. Problems of cognition, thinking, aggression, thoughts of suicide, and my personality has changed so much and I have slackening and severe depression that you know pssd There are many nightmares every day, blood and murder, and there is no balance. I can't go outside the house And the arguments remain the physical

I'm so sorry to read that you've been in such distress! My heart goes out to you. 

The SA community and I are here to support you on your healing journey. When you write in English this allows for the possibility that your call will be heard.  

I know I'm terribly spoiled with this site being in English. I was pleased to find elsewhere in your thread that it sounds like you participate in a facebook support group in your native tongue. And of course you always have the option of exchanging private messages with others in your native language. I do understand the need for that. At the same time, it would mean a lot if you could use English in the public forum. I hate the thought of you having such a hard time and foregoing the opportunity to receive peer support due to a language barrier. 

How are you feeling these days? 

<3

@ChessieCat

Dear,  I did not ask about thing here when I was talking to Lily,  maybe we should pm each other,  that was easier for me to talk in my first language,  I know your suffering , I know that  when I ask for thing I already talk in English but okay!  I will never talk in Arabic,  because I know how much posts you read daily 

Sorry if I caused you something. 🌹

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

@Ariel

Thank you Ariel,  nowadays I literally do not feel anything , four days and I will be a year off,  I feel like my memories and brain are way too far,  v separated again from my memories,  the difference is that my emotions I mentioned above are not there,  iam not happy not sad,  I cannot think even about my status just "blah" , and my physical symptoms seems to be much bad.. Pain all over my body,  I lost maybe 10 kilos,  feeling like the neuro emotions gone but another things hit 

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

@Ariel

I feel like my dp do not get better,  memory,  and how I uses to do things.. Life seems very strange like omg I was able go remember life maybe the first months when I used to get neuro emotions,  I really do not know why these things become more bad. ☹️Even the first months I used to come here,  read topics,  be in anxious way,  but now when I just read a calming post from alto I really feel that I did not read it,  I did not get realxed and no tiny emotion. 🙀 why iam feeling my symptoms get worse?  

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

Hi @arielS

8 hours ago, arielS said:

nowadays I literally do not feel anything , four days and I will be a year off,  I feel like my memories and brain are way too far,  v separated again from my memories,  the difference is that my emotions I mentioned above are not there,  iam not happy not sad,  I cannot think even about my status just "blah" , and my physical symptoms seems to be much bad.. Pain all over my body,  I lost maybe 10 kilos,  feeling like the neuro emotions gone but another things hit 

8 hours ago, arielS said:

I feel like my dp do not get better,  memory,  and how I uses to do things.. Life seems very strange like omg I was able go remember life maybe the first months when I used to get neuro emotions,  I really do not know why these things become more bad. ☹️Even the first months I used to come here,  read topics,  be in anxious way,  but now when I just read a calming post from alto I really feel that I did not read it,  I did not get realxed and no tiny emotion. 🙀 why iam feeling my symptoms get worse?  

I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly. 

What non-drug coping techniques do you use? 

What's your lifestyle like -- diet, exercise, daily/weekly activities, level of functioning?

What is your support system like, if you have one? 

Do you have access to any counseling or professional support services where you live?

I'm signing off for the night but will leave you with a freshly posted success story from Lzieb who recovered from an immediate adverse reaction! 

Goodnight <3

16 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

Just letting you know that I have spent about 30 minutes translating the non-English text. 

Sorry for that 

Hi @Ariel

It is so hard for me to go outside my home but maybe I go for ahoet walks once or twice a week as my body aches so much,  iam at home moat of the time due to the body,  mental confusion and detachment make a outside very weird and hard to deal with. I do not go to college or study,   I get very nervous when I try to understand or hear someone.. So going outside is very hard,  iam trying ebsom salt baths,  good diet moat if the time "however I do not feel hunger" , I can sleep moat days maybe 8 hours but with vivid dreams,  cannot feel I have ever slept... That's all. 

When I read something I wrote in my first months I think oh wow was I able to write or understand?  

Is it normal to feel like getting worse mentally and physically?  

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

@arielS

1 hour ago, arielS said:

It is so hard for me to go outside my home but maybe I go for ahoet walks once or twice a week

I know how hard it can be to leave the house. It's really good that you manage to get out and go for short walks a few times a week. That is something you can gradually build on as you feel better. 

Movement will help your brain and body heal. In addition to short walks, is there anything you could experiment with doing at home? 

Before your ADR, what activities did you enjoy doing as a way to move your body? 

Do you think it might be possible to do a home version of any of those activities, for a few minutes at a time? 

For example, if you like to dance you could put on some favorite music and move for a couple of minutes? Or if you used to like to ride a bike, you could lie on your back and "bicycle" your legs in the air for a few minutes?

You might also search online, youtube or elsewhere, for free gentle, simple exercise videos, or those for relaxation. I use the ones marked for beginners. Maybe just a minute or two of a video that appeals to you could be a place to start?  

1 hour ago, arielS said:

iam at home moat of the time due to the body,  mental confusion and detachment make a outside very weird and hard to deal with. I do not go to college or study,   I get very nervous when I try to understand or hear someone.. So going outside is very hard

I can relate to this. Many of us with ADR/WD at some point feel the need to retreat to the safety of our homes. What I'm working on in my recovery is exploring a balance between resting and relearning how to be out in the world more. I accept that I'm not going to suddenly wake up tomorrow and be healed. It's a process. I think we have to get our brains and bodies used to dealing with stimuli and teach ourselves that we will be okay. Gently, gradually, a little at a time.

I give myself challenges/tasks. For example I might say to myself: This week, on Thursday, I will go to the grocery store to buy eggs. It helps to make it very specific.

I decide on the challenge a couple of days in advance to give my mind time to get used to the idea. The day before, I know that tomorrow I have a challenge to complete, so in order to conserve energy I allow myself not to push out of my comfort zone if I don't want to (often I feel a little better knowing that there's a task ahead, and the day before ends up being a better day, too).

If there are any practical things to take into consideration about the challenge, for example making a shopping list or figuring out how to get to the store, I sit down and write everything out the day before if I can. That helps calm me down because I go into the challenge with a plan that I am already familiar with. I try to keep things simple, though, so that there are not too many factors to think about. Sometimes I like to set a time for when I leave the house, for example if it's an appointment where it's important that I arrive on time; other times, like going to the store to buy eggs, I don't necessarily need to plan what time I go, but maybe I'll aim for going when I know there will not be too many people there.

The point is that I try to make it easier for myself to achieve the goal I have set. This way I can practice helping myself, by breaking things down into smaller, manageable bits.

It feels good to give myself a challenge and complete it. I imagine that it is also a good exercise for my brain.

The challenge game can be applied to anything -- going out for a walk, cooking a meal, taking a shower, leaving the house for any reason, meeting up with someone.

It used to be very difficult -- sometimes it took me weeks of trying to plan and habituate to an idea before being able to do it -- and now I can tell it's starting to get easier.

1 hour ago, arielS said:

iam trying ebsom salt baths,  good diet moat if the time "however I do not feel hunger" , I can sleep moat days maybe 8 hours but with vivid dreams,  cannot feel I have ever slept...

This sounds good. You are doing all the right things to take care of yourself. Well done. 

1 hour ago, arielS said:

When I read something I wrote in my first months I think oh wow was I able to write or understand?  

Is it normal to feel like getting worse mentally and physically?  

I think it's normal to feel overwhelmed with difficulty when we are in a wave or otherwise not feeling well. The experience of our symptoms influences our judgment and we view everything through the clouded lens of whatever is hard in the moment. For example, as I am writing these words to you I am experiencing many uncomfortable sensations in my body, and in my mind there are thoughts telling me that my brain isn't working properly, thoughts telling me that in WD I have lost my ability to think or write. Meanwhile, as you and I both know, here I am writing and thinking. Isn't it funny how our thoughts can try to convince us of something like: you can't think anymore -- when that is literally evidence of thinking!

Healing is happening all the time, though, even when we don't consciously feel well.

Have you read about Windows and Waves?

Do you know this help topic? Techniques for Managing an Adverse Drug Reaction

Here's one of my favorites, an essay that describes what might be going on behind the scenes: What is happening in your brain?

Healing is happening, arielS. I think we all wish it would happen a lot sooner and are eager for recovery. We try to practice patience and acceptance and trust that healing is happening all the time, even when we don't consciously feel it. It gets better <3

Hi @Ariel

Thank you for your reply,  I did not have much hobbies I just enjoyed playing video games and talking to my friends,  dealing with my hard family (awful)  , anyways iam really trying ,understood all you have wrote.. But I don't know even my windows are not noticable anymore?  Maybe in the firat few months I felt them maybe for minutes when the dp get easier but now I did not really notice them but I hope my brain is healing.. I. Must be patient,  no choice. 😪

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

@arielS

9 hours ago, arielS said:

anyways iam really trying ,understood all you have wrote

Is this a language barrier? 

Are you able to use a translator?

I will try to write plain English. 

But I don't know even my windows are not noticable anymore?  Maybe in the firat few months I felt them maybe for minutes when the dp get easier but now I did not really notice them but I hope my brain is healing

I'm sorry it is still so difficult. 

Yes, I believe your brain is healing. It takes time. 

Must be patient,  no choice. 😪

It's good that you are patient. 

I know it can be so hard. 

On 9/24/2021 at 5:06 PM, arielS said:

I had IBS for 6 months and it did not go with normal meds.. I had also heart palpitations, hand and legs shaking, eczema.. Etc I was like that due to the stress I had in my college,  ´

On 9/21/2021 at 10:44 PM, arielS said:

Hi.. About year ago October 2020 I joined uni I had a lot of stress and chronic diarrhea for months with severe physical symptoms which did not go with physiological med... 

@arielS

Have you seen medical specialists (not psychiatrists) about these physical symptoms? 

Have you seen medical specialists (not psychiatrists) about the 20-day uterine bleeding?

On September 24, 2021 Altostrata wrote in your thread:

"It would be very unusual for such a reaction to cause uterine bleeding. With your other symptoms, it appears you may have a medical condition, perhaps an endocrinological, gastrointestinal, or gynecological problem, not a psychological problem due to stress. I urge you to seek advice from medical specialists about this, not psychiatrists."

Hi @ArielAriel

For the uterine bleeding, in found it normal like those meds cause bleeding from nose or gi or even uterus for women,  it can be from the hormonal imbalance too the med caused or from it's stress on my brain,  I took meds to stop the bleeding but it didnot go away!  The usual meds did not stop it and it has stopped on it's own maybe after two weeks..,  and yes for my gi problems,  I tried to go to doctor's before the psychiatrist, but the usual meds for ibs even librax didnot work for me.., it was stress on me,  I tried to got to a psychiatrist to just talk with my family and he gave me meds. 🙂 I hate that. 

Sorry for my English (not my first lang)  

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

@arielS

I know it can be so stressful to see doctors. I'm sorry that the psychiatrist gave you meds when all you needed was to talk and be heard. 

How are these physical symptoms now? (the ones you had before the ADR to cipralex/buspar) 

Have they improved?

Hi @ArielAriel

Nope,  I still have them. Unfortunately. Plus the med symptoms 

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

Oh dear @arielS 

You do have a lot to deal with, and it's been going on since October 2020. 

That is a lot of pain and discomfort for a long time, especially for someone as young as you. 

I'm sorry you're going through this. You are very brave and strong. 

I understand why you wouldn't want to seek out more medical professionals for help since you've already had bad experiences with them. At some point, when you start to feel a bit better, it might be worth considering getting some tests done for the physical symptoms which were present before the pills. Even if only to eliminate possible illness. 

I'm sorry that you find it awful to deal with your "hard family". I can imagine that this makes recovery more stressful for you if you do not feel supported.

It sounds like you are feeling very alone in this, and I'm sorry about that, too. This can be a lonely experience.

I wish there were something I could say to relieve your suffering or put your mind at ease.

There is no quick fix or magic cure, as I think you are well aware.

It sounds like you are doing good things for yourself to take care of yourself and practice patience and acceptance.

I am thinking of you and sending you so much love and good wishes for healing and recovery. I trust you will get your life back!

Please remember that it gets better. This is not your fault, and you are not alone.

There are many of us here in this stupid, sad situation. It's hard but we have each other!

We're in this together, you belong and you have the whole SA community wishing you well. 

In solidarity and support,

A.

• 2 weeks later...

@arielS

Thinking of you and sending you a hug <3

• 4 weeks later...

Thinking of you @arielS

Sending hugs and healing vibes <3

Hi @Ariel

Thank you. 💙For your support easing my situation.Ariel why am I cannot remember or think about anyone or anything, I just feel very exhausted and how I differ brain fog from. Dp and memory loss.. I think the three are here. 😣

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose

Hi @arielS

It's good to hear from you.

Are these your main symptoms these days?

- fatigue

- "brain fog" 

- memory loss

- depersonalization

Hi @Ariel  Yes they are here from the first day,  plus anhedinia and blunting became v severe,  and the body weakness became v severe too.  Weird iam getting worse

15 June ,buspar 5mg 9pm

19 June zero dose