Punarbhava

Rise Together

Punarbhava

Rise Together

It's a beautiful time to be alive.
And the long walk home is peopled....
We, are everywhere.

Yet the struggle to surrender is where we walk alone.
So the next time you fall....
LOOK
to either side where you lie
and take the hand
of your dear Sister or Brother
whose own face is muddied.

We can rise together,
even if we fall alone......
for it's a beautiful time to be alive
even
on this walk home.

Em Claire 2007

Brandy

Beautiful!

Thank you for posting that!

summer

Beautiful, Pun!

Brandon

Simply Beautiful.

Healing

Loved it! And I had a synchro -- my best friend fell down today while jogging (she's fine!) and we were saying exactly this about how to look at the fall!

Neuroplastic
:) :) :) Thank you so much for this, Pun - my mind has gone into "That-is-awesome" meltobraino.

stan

since these hell years, i feel guilty to enjoy happiness and i fear

i see i am still not recovered but it is beautiful

Healing

Great insight, Stan! I feel this way, too. Guilt about happiness is so, so common.

summer

Guilt about happiness is so, so common.

Sad but so true. It stems from something that went on (wrong) when we were growing up. It's almost like we knew happiness wasn't for us... it was for those other people. In my case, my mom was a very unhappy person -- I learned early on that's how one was "supposed" to live.

stan

Sad but so true. It stems from something that went on (wrong) when we were growing up. It's almost like we knew happiness wasn't for us... it was for those other people. In my case, my mom was a very unhappy person -- I learned early on that's how one was "supposed" to live.

do not make me cry, my summer !

summer

do not make me cry, my summer !

I didn't mean to, Stan. We will rise together! xo

Healing

We will rise together! xo

Well, summer, 9/10ths of the battle is recognizing the problem and how it came to be, which you have already done.

Now, for the rising together part. We will all help each other to permit ourselves to be happy now. ^_^

Punarbhava

:) :) :) Thank you so much for this, Pun - my mind has gone into "That-is-awesome" meltobraino.

LOL!! re: the "meltobraino" term.

I went into meltohearto and meltospirito when I read the poem and then my eyes went into meltotearo as I thought of all of us struggling and reaching out to lift each other up.

Thanks NEURO and EVERYONE for your wonderful reactions. It warms my heart to know that this poem moved you as much as it has moved me.

Your comments have given me a rise today so I THANK YOU!!!

Punar

summer

We will rise together! xo

Now, for the rising together part. We will all help each other to permit ourselves to be happy now. ^_^

Sounds wonderful to me! :D

summer

Hey Punar... off topic a bit, but I was thinking about you and wondering how you are feeling? xo

Punarbhava

Hey Punar... off topic a bit, but I was thinking about you and wondering how you are feeling? xo

Summer.........

it may be an off topic you may not wish to get into (LOL). Consequently, I will briefly state that I'm trying to wiggle my way out of an intense wave and feel that my wiggling has produced a slight bit of relief (so it seems ATM).

So, my plan is to continue to wiggle myself silly for the remainder of the week and pray that I will lose a least ONE pound of weight in the process (LOL).

Oh how I truly wish I could wiggle effortlessly (lol) without feeling physically over-taxed. (lol) Anyway, I can mentally visualize can't I?

Anyway, thank you so much for asking. It was wonderfully sweet of you to inquire and I truly appreciate your spirit!!

BTW, I quickly read on another post that your taper is going okay so far. This is fabulous news! Just go slow.......do not rush the process and you will do fine.

I know the tapering road can seem so darn long but it won't feel as long IF you can maintain a large degree of quality living in the process. So, go slow and you'll feel well enough to wiggle vigoursly along the way. (LOL)

Okay, I'm getting too insane. Time to get off-line. (lol)

Much Wiggling to You!

Punar

Rhiannon

Punar, thank you for this poem, and thanks for sharing with us--you know, it's okay to share even when you're not feeling so great. You lift us up, and we also want to lift you up; our hands are there for you too when you need it.

Thank you for starting my day with thoughts of love and hope.

Punarbhava

Punar, thank you for this poem, and thanks for sharing with us--you know, it's okay to share even when you're not feeling so great. You lift us up, and we also want to lift you up; our hands are there for you too when you need it.

Thank you for starting my day with thoughts of love and hope.

Hi Phi......

So glad to hear that the poem moved your spirit!

I wish there was a teary/sobbing emoticon I could utilize to show how deeply your post affected me. Thank you so very much for the kind and caring words and offer!!

I tried several times to compose a post but couldn't do it without becoming lost for words and all choked up with emotion. (lol) I laugh but serioulsy true!

The combination of Summer's post and yours pushed me over the emotional and spiritual edge of feeling overwhelmed by loving kindness. Thank you both once again!

I try not to talk, in depth too often, about my WD journeys since, it can flip me into trauma too easily which only makes things worse. I can't even write my introduction yet due to this fact. (lol) I just don't have enough distance from the long years of repeated WD experiences since, I'm still in the FINAL recovery phases from ditching the LAST drug.

I do have some days where I can share some details but most days I try to focus on managing my emotional reactions rather than reacting to my reactions (lol). I'm trying to ride things out and will continue to do so, no matter how long it may take.

I do however, use narcissist self-inflating terminology in my humour as a means to sound ultimately empowered and indestructible. (lol) As I've mentioned to a friend: the more I can "act out" via humour the saner I can feel. :D

Anyway, I better post this before I go into one of those extravaganzas. :D

Again, thank you both for such caring thoughts and for extending a spiritual hand of support!! I may even take you up on the offer sometime soon. :)

Punar

summer

"Again, thank you both for such caring thoughts and for extending a spiritual hand of support!! I may even take you up on the offer sometime soon." (by Punar)

Waiting! :)

Punarbhava

"Again, thank you both for such caring thoughts and for extending a spiritual hand of support!! I may even take you up on the offer sometime soon." (by Punar)

Waiting! :)

Where are those "sobbing: emoticons when I need them?? (lol)

Honestly, we need to "rise together" to solve this emoticon deprivation crisis. :D

On a serious note: Thanks Summer!

Pun

Neuroplastic

emoticon deprivation crisis.

I'd need to (I guess) re-read the whole thread to found out what this is, but it sounds meltobraino.