Marine Phytoplankton

mickde1

Has anybody had any experience with Ocean Alive Phytoplankton with their recovery any information would be greatly appreciated 

Benefits of Oceans Alive™ Marine Phytoplankton:

• Promotes good heart health
  • Significantly improves the power of the mind
  • Supports healthy cholesterol levels and balances blood pressure
  • Helps to ease joint pain and inflammation
  • Promotes good eye health
  • Encourages and boosts a healthy liver
  • Reduces the signs of aging through a reduction of oxidative stress

I've been medication free for 65 months and a half months as posted of May 30th 2021 , stopped   med's December 14th 2015,  history  20 years on  Prozac 80mg & Moclobemide 150 mg  per day,  stopped  Moclobemide sometime in 2012 then about a year later lowered Prozac  dose to 20mg  per day, then changed to Paroxetine, then change to a Mirtazapine,  then change to Lexapro,  then changed to Brintellix,  then changed to Edronax  all at 10mgs or less  over a period of about  year,   Edronax tapered 4mg to 2mg over  10 weeks, 2 mg for 8 weeks 1 mg for 10 weeks  stopped all meds completely 14 December 2015  3 months later all HELL broke loose 

18 Jan 2019 reinstated Prozac  .25 mg then ceased 8/8/20

I have never tried this but, it sounds hopeful.  Thanks for mentioning it.  Can you report back if you try it? 

I am not a medical professional and nothing I say is a medical opinion or meant to be medical advice, please seek a competent and trusted medical professional to consult for all medical decisions.

• 3 months later...

Didn't have any benefits, dosage instructions  17 drops per day  i started at 7 my brain didn't like after 4 or 5 days i could feel the unpleasantness gradually building so i thought go down to 4 drops after another week i stopped it didn't agree with me in short that concludes that exercise.... disappointing 

I've been medication free for 65 months and a half months as posted of May 30th 2021 , stopped   med's December 14th 2015,  history  20 years on  Prozac 80mg & Moclobemide 150 mg  per day,  stopped  Moclobemide sometime in 2012 then about a year later lowered Prozac  dose to 20mg  per day, then changed to Paroxetine, then change to a Mirtazapine,  then change to Lexapro,  then changed to Brintellix,  then changed to Edronax  all at 10mgs or less  over a period of about  year,   Edronax tapered 4mg to 2mg over  10 weeks, 2 mg for 8 weeks 1 mg for 10 weeks  stopped all meds completely 14 December 2015  3 months later all HELL broke loose 

18 Jan 2019 reinstated Prozac  .25 mg then ceased 8/8/20

Sorry to hear it didn't work out.  

I am not a medical professional and nothing I say is a medical opinion or meant to be medical advice, please seek a competent and trusted medical professional to consult for all medical decisions.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy