SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Zoloft withdrawal foamy urine

christos1988

Hello , i read every day and all this time in my withdrawl i feel that i am not alone.

I am out 7 months from zoloft. The things are very good .month to month i am better. I had bladder problems ( low urine flow , pelvic floor pain etc) but know i am 90% ok .

i want to ask something. I remember that when i start sertraline i had foamy urine . Now 7 months off but i continue to had again bubbles(maybe protein i) in my urine and foamy urine a lot of times.  DId anyone had this symptome ? 

Thanks

• ChessieCat changed the title to Zoloft withdrawal foamy urine
On 11/4/2021 at 1:27 AM, christos1988 said:

I had bladder problems ( low urine flow , pelvic floor pain etc) but know i am 90% ok .

I'm happy to read that you're healing. I have the same issues with bladder (except for foamy urine) and your experience gives me a hope.

25 November 2020 - 22 December 2020 - Zoloft (3 weeks - 12.5 mg, 1 week - 25 mg); 1 January 2021 - Zoloft (12.5 mg)

18-24 December 2020 - Teraligen 2.5 mg-3.75 mg (Russian antipsychotic)

18-28 December 2020 - Eglonil 100 mg (Sulpiride)

Supplements: magnesium

Symptoms since stopping Zoloft: overactive/painful bladder, pelvic pressure, PGAD, severe anxiety

I suggest you do not drink alcohol  at all and soft drinks .  In addition  gymnastics helped me. I had big problem , believe me you will come back . Month to month i saw great progress.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy