SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

ThatOneGirlStitch: trying to escape anhedonia

ThatOneGirlStitch

• Moderator Emeritus

And it also allows other members to support and encourage you!

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

54 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

It's real, and it's part of what you are going through.  Other members that you support and encourage can see that you do understand what they are going through.

Medical professionals visit SA and they need to know how psychiatric drugs and getting off them affects people and their lives.

Thank you ChessieCat,  I felt ridiculously terrified of the fireworks. It just set something off inside of me, that would have never happened outside WD. I'm glad to hear our experiences may be of use to doctors. If medical professional use this site to study, then sugarcoating symptoms won't do them much good. I am happy to have a place where my symptoms are validated.

Current: Bupropion 450mg, Neurontin 800mg, Klonopin 0.5mg

History:

July 2020: started Cogentin 1mg, Lamictal 50mg, Zoloft 150mg, Zyprexa 5mg (+5mg as needed), Klonopin 0.5mg

November 2020: stopped all meds cold-turkey

February 2021: started Latuda 60mg, Lithium 300mg, Melatonin 5mg, Protonix 40mg, Topamax 25mg

2 weeks later: stopped Topamax, increased Lithium 900mg, started Klonopin 1mg, Lexapro 20mg, Neurontin 400mg

April 2021: started Bupropion 150mg, Revia ?mg

May 2021: stopped ReviaProtonixLexaproincreased Neurontin 800mg, started Celexa 10mg

August 2021: decreased Celexa 5mg (stopped Celexa 2 weeks later), increased Bupropion 300mg

September 2021: increased Latuda 80mg

October 2021: decreased Lithium 600mg for 4 daysLithium 300mg for 4 daysstopped LithiumLatuda

increased Bupropion 450mg, started Remeron 15mg, decreased Remeron 7.5mg, stopped Remeron

• Moderator Emeritus
11 hours ago, ThatOneGirlStitch said:

I felt ridiculously terrified of the fireworks

When our bodies are already on alert it is understandable that fireworks can make this worse.  It's because we know that there will be another bang but don't know when it will happen.  Anticipatory anxiety.

I had a similar thing happen 3 years ago, but it was only mild but was still unwanted.  My FB comment came up on my "memories" page this morning:

"Just decided to change my phone ring tone. I keep thinking that it is starting to ring, and it turns out that the fridge makes a noise which sounds like the sort of the tone. It must be when it is defrosting. Got sick of being on alert when hearing it."

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

image.thumb.jpeg.fe9e2165234f1034796346e1de72c5d3.jpeg

History:

July 2020: started Cogentin 1mg, Lamictal 50mg, Zoloft 150mg, Zyprexa 5mg (+5mg as needed), Klonopin 0.5mg

February 2021: started Latuda 60mg, Lithium 300mg, Melatonin 5mg, Protonix 40mg, Topamax 25mg

2 weeks later: stopped Topamax, increased Lithium 900mg, started Klonopin 1mg, Lexapro 20mg, Neurontin 400mg

May 2021: stopped ReviaProtonixLexaproincreased Neurontin 800mg, started Celexa 10mg

August 2021: decreased Celexa 5mg (stopped Celexa 2 weeks later), increased Bupropion 300mg

October 2021: decreased Lithium 600mg for 4 daysLithium 300mg for 4 daysstopped LithiumLatuda

increased Bupropion 450mg, started Remeron 15mg, decreased Remeron 7.5mg, stopped Remeron

I can't stop crying tonight. I've been trying to sleep but I wonder how I am going to make it. How can I possibly heal. A quote thats keeps popping into my head, a scene from a book. Thinking about it makes me cry also. I often wonder what chance do I have for things to turn out well.

“I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.”
 Samwise Gamgee, Lord of the Rings

History:

3 minutes ago, ThatOneGirlStitch said:

I can't stop crying tonight. I wonder how I am going to make it. How can I possible heal. A quote thats keeps popping into my head, a scene from a book. Thinking about it makes me cry as well. I often wonder what chance do I have for things to turn out well.

“I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.”

When things are extremely hard for me I think “ just make it to your pillow tonight “ …. I have survived 435 days so far of pure torture by just focusing on making it to my pillow for sleep. If so many people have healed and come out of it, why should we be the exception and not heal? I am thinking and praying for you. I am also mad that healthy people are being harmed so badly by legally prescribed drugs. 

Aug. 16-17, 2020, cipralex: went CRAZY! Recovered in 24hrs

Aug.28,2020; 3.5 weeks 25mg sertraline/4.5 weeks taper

Oct. 25: Last dose (4mg)

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

- sleep & appetite are fine

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

11 minutes ago, JesusSavemefromWD said:

When things are extremely hard for me I think “ just make it to your pillow tonight “ …. I have survived 435 days so far of pure torture by just focusing on making it to my pillow for sleep. If so many people have healed and come out of it, why should we be the exception and not heal? I am thinking and praying for you. I am also mad that healthy people are being harmed so badly by legally prescribed drugs. 

Thank you. I am so angry, frustrated, and hurt. It didn't have to be this way. It seems like nothing changes. I know it's far too early to call it. You're right. Why not us? I'm going to try to sleep again. Maybe tomorrow. There is always tomorrow. Things can change. Or at least we can close our eyes for awhile.

History:

@ThatOneGirlStitch

For how long have you been in withdrawal? 

Ad's since 2016 (I was 16 then...) (Escitalopram) 

Nov 2018 switch to venlafaxin 150mg

Nov 2019 to march 2020 tapered by 37,5mg to cero. (breakdown, minor w/d symptoms for a few days only panic attacks followed by deep depression came a month later duo to stress). 

Reinstated venla 150mg in Juli 2020.

Nov 2020 to April 2021 tapering by 15mg every month or so until I reached approximately 50 mg(no w/d symptoms) 

Since April 2021 tapered once by 5% and once by 10% of the last dose because I'm not stable enough for w/d. 

Current dose 50mg venlafaxin

No other medication. 

No supplements

Stopped smoking 29.12.2021

No alcohol 

1 minute ago, kostakonkordia said:

For how long have you been in withdrawal? 

Not long, about a year. Then kindled in October. 

History:

@ThatOneGirlStitch

How do you cope with anhedonia, 

and how does it "feel" for you? 

Nov 2019 to march 2020 tapered by 37,5mg to cero. (breakdown, minor w/d symptoms for a few days only panic attacks followed by deep depression came a month later duo to stress). 

Nov 2020 to April 2021 tapering by 15mg every month or so until I reached approximately 50 mg(no w/d symptoms) 

Since April 2021 tapered once by 5% and once by 10% of the last dose because I'm not stable enough for w/d. 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

29 minutes ago, ThatOneGirlStitch said:

Thank you. I am so angry, frustrated, and hurt. It didn't have to be this way. It seems like nothing changes. I know it's far too early to call it. You're right. Why not us? I'm going to try to sleep again. Maybe tomorrow. There is always tomorrow. Things can change. Or at least we can close our eyes for awhile.

For people who have been hurt tremendously by these drugs like me and you, tiny improvements are happening thst are so tiny we can’t even “feel” them until one day they accumulate and then we realize we have improved a lot. We shouldn’t be in such a suffering because of a drug doctors prescribed…. This feels like some kind of a corrupted horror movie scenario that doesn’t really happen in reality…. Yet it does, it has happened to us…. Well I have watched horror movies with good endings with the victim recovering and the criminals paying the price for it. Every doctor who prescribed these drugs without warning about their potential life threatening side effects, is a criminal to my mind and heart…. But human brains are resilient and neurorepair mechanics work in favour of us every single day. So no matter how much we suffer and cry on our pillows and bite our fist out of emotional pain, those mechanisms keep working towards our healing. Hang in there….. I know it’s much harder done than said but time is the only healer here…

Aug. 16-17, 2020, cipralex: went CRAZY! Recovered in 24hrs

Aug.28,2020; 3.5 weeks 25mg sertraline/4.5 weeks taper

Oct. 25: Last dose (4mg)

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

- sleep & appetite are fine

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

5 hours ago, ThatOneGirlStitch said:

Thank you for sharing this. It made me emotional too. It's perfect though❤️

These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I have learned, not medical advice.

Drug history

2002-2019 Citalopram/Escitalopram, Lamictal
2019 April Escitalopram, quit at 10mg (withdrawal), Oct Escitalopram 10mg reinstated, quit after a few days (adverse reaction)

2019 Oct Lamictal cut from 200mg to 100mg
2019 Dec Lithium 83x2 mg

2020 Aug-Nov Lamictal tapered to 50 mg

2020 Nov 24 Lithium taper started, 30 Jan off Lithium

2021 15. March-31. May Lamictal tapered to 32.5 mg (holding)

2022 10. Jan started taking 25mg+5mg+2mg+0.5 liquid, 22. Jan went back to taking 25mg+5mg+half 5mg

17 hours ago, kostakonkordia said:

How do you cope with anhedonia, 

and how does it "feel" for you? 

No motivation, you try to do something and your body won't move or it feels pointless, no feelings of reward or pleasure from doing things, personal connections and conversation is hard as I cant relate and get irritated easily.  I don't focus on how it feels, that aside anhedonia makes introspection hard. I've heard from others that it feels like not much is going on up there, no imagination and such. I think I can imagine things but I cant relate to it so it doesn't go very far. 
I cope by not thinking about it. When a bad thought about anhedonia comes I shove it out of my brain asap. No point on focusing on what you lost. If you have the ability to be distracted use it. I've heard people say to keep doing things you used to like. It's not easy when it takes all my energy. Can you laugh? Are you amused by things slightly? 

This is the best advice I've gotten:

History:

10 hours ago, Piep said:

Thank you for this quote. I'm going to keep it very close to read it over and over again. 

I'm glad it could help.

History:

@ThatOneGirlStitch

Yes I still can "laugh" a bit , but it feels so disconnected, like my body and head are separated and my emotions are fake. 

At least I can cry, when I listen to gregorian chants, and think about what went wrong in my life, thats the moment I feel closest to myselfe... 

I just try to read philosophy and distract myself with youtube and  painting sometimes... 

How do you distract yourself? 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

@ThatOneGirlStitch

It's weird because when I did c/t 2 years ago I could feel joy again over listening musik not sadness, I cried of joy. And during that time I kind of felt enlightened... Like I was so in peace with myselfe being alone in my small apartment in the outskirts of Vienna surrounded by alot of forest. It felt like I accomplished the thing I so dearly wanted(get of my meds). Like I felt some light in myselfe. Maybe my memories are fooling me but this time was so intense and so much more close to me. 

Only 2-3 months after that came the anxiety/deepdepression/insomnia hammer and slam dunked me in my face. Followed by my concerned parents and my psychiatrist smelling she was always right about the medication. Yikes haha. 

Stich i hope you are doing a bit better... 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

@kostakonkordiaI distract myself watching Netflix, playing phone games. And trying to put on weight (I do it so much it’s a Hobby) I would love to paint. But have no will or inspiration.

How do you get past that? 

i had three days of beauty after quitting before I got slammed in the face. My symptoms are consistent. They don’t get worse.(yay!) they don’t get better (scary)

how do your symptoms work?

History:

@ThatOneGirlStitch

I think Im basically in w/d normal now, but I struggle with side effects. But I'm trying to not concentrate on them so much. Just forget them and do something else. 

Just take a pencil in youre hand and try to do anything on a paper. Shapes and stuff, small faces. etc. 

Maybe you will get some ideas from that. I have some ideas but when I paint I don't feel very excited or so I just feel very relaxed like I'm meditating. My mind is much clearer after that. Just give it a try. I mean it's better than doing nothing I guess... 

And are you still on you're medication? 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

3 minutes ago, kostakonkordia said:

And are you still on you're medication? 

Unfortunately. But too unstable to do anything about it. So no waves or windows for you?

History:

@ThatOneGirlStitch

Not really, it's just sideeffects... The emotional blunting and stuff. But it's okay I guess... I will have to move on. I don't want to ruminate so much about symptoms but do you only have anhedonia? Or some other stuff too? Let's write about some other stuff. What did you do before this happend? 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

@kostakonkordia

I have a laundry list of symptoms. Worse ones are its hard for my body to eat, anhedonia, scared of absolutely everything, and sadness.

I was an artist. I did mostly line work with a focus on people. I also did exercise and parkour. I liked wearing fun outfits with crazy hair clips and I collected socks and tea cups. 

What about you? Sounds like you art yourself.

History:

19 hours ago, ThatOneGirlStitch said:

scared of absolutely everything, and sadness.

I was an artist. I did mostly line work with a focus on people. I also did exercise and parkour.

I was an artist too. I’ve completely lost all creativity and have no desire to draw at all. I too did a lot of portraits. At one time I was a full time illustrator. It’s all gone and now I am a shell. I also used to exercise 4/5 times a week, like proper weight training. All gone. I am trying to rebuild the exercising but only able to do 20 mins at a time. And I’m also scared of everything. 
I don’t know why I just told you all that but it was weirdly comforting knowing there was a fellow artist out there going through the same cr*p. Xx

History of depression and anxiety. Symptoms of PTSD. 1998-1999 Venlafaxine 2006-2007 Prozac.2013-15 Sertraline 50mg. 2015 cross-tapered to citalopram 20mg. 2015-2021 Citalopram 20mg (brief increase to 30mg for 2/3 months in 2019. 01/2021 Dropped from 20mg to 10mg, back up to 20mg til June. 25/6/21 stopped CT. Started 50mg 5htp after a week without citalopram in the hope this would balance out my serotonin levels. After 3 days increased to 100mg 5htp. 11/7/21 Stopped 5htp with the intention of reinstating citalopram at 1mg. 16/7/21 Reinstated cit at 1mg. 2/8/21 Increased dose to 2mg. 28/11/21 10% reduction to 1.8mg.

8/12/21 2mg 6/1/22 1.8mg 10/2/22 1.6mg 13/5/22 1.5mg 4/6/22 1.55mg 4/7/22 1.4mg 4/8/22 1.25mg 1/11/22 1.1mg 3/3/23 1mg 18/4/23 0.9mg 2/6/23 0.8mg 4/10/23 0.7mg 11/11/23 jumped off @0.7mg started on 5htp 200mg -400mg, L-Theanine, and L-tyrosine 200mg. 25/11/23 came off 5-htp, l-tyrosine and l-Theanine. 24/12/23 went on 7.5mg mirtazapine. 27/12/23 stopped mirtazapine & reinstated citalopram @.35mg. 1/1/24 increased to 0.5mg. PTSD diagnosis October 2023. 11/11/23 started EMDR therapy for PTSD. Multiple unsuccessful attempts to taper off citalopram. Vegan, otherwise healthy lifestyle. Other medications; tapering off combined HRT. Other supplements; magnesium glycinate, vegan omega3. Completely OFF caffeine (since July 21). Finding it difficult to completely give up alcohol but haven’t had any since 25/12/23. Main symptoms; crushing depression, anhedonia/emotional anesthesia, irritability, rage, anxiety/fear, intrusive thoughts, cognitive fog, inability to focus, restlessness and some insomnia

21 hours ago, ThatOneGirlStitch said:

@kostakonkordia

I have a laundry list of symptoms. Worse ones are its hard for my body to eat, anhedonia, scared of absolutely everything, and sadness.

I was an artist. I did mostly line work with a focus on people. I also did exercise and parkour. I liked wearing fun outfits with crazy hair clips and I collected socks and tea cups. 

What about you? Sounds like you art yourself.

What's line work? You're hobbies sound very quirky, I like that :))). I always wanted to do parkour when I was young. No not really, I don't have that much history before the drugged as I'm 21(drugged when i was 16...). But I recently started to paint. I really like it, drawing faces with pastel or coal is the thing I like the most.

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

1 hour ago, Kat66 said:

I was an artist too. I’ve completely lost all creativity and have no desire to draw at all. I too did a lot of portraits. At one time I was a full time illustrator. It’s all gone and now I am a shell. I also used to exercise 4/5 times a week, like proper weight training. All gone. I am trying to rebuild the exercising but only able to do 20 mins at a time. And I’m also scared of everything. 
I don’t know why I just told you all that but it was weirdly comforting knowing there was a fellow artist out there going through the same cr*p. Xx

That sounds terrible... I'm really sorry...

You were an full time illustrator? That's impressive!! What did you drawn? 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

Hey Stitch, 

What's you're opinion on the new pssd theory it's sound crazy right?? 

Greetings 

Kosta

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

10 hours ago, Kat66 said:

Ah! same boat! It's good to hear from you for the same reasons. I also did weight training! I miss feeling strong and not being scared. Yeah you can put a pen in my hand, but it takes all the effort in the world to even begin. If I even know where to begin. I studied art all my life. Degree and everything. It's something that I thought I would never lose.

History:

9 hours ago, kostakonkordia said:

What's line work? You're hobbies sound very quirky, I like that :))). I always wanted to do parkour when I was young. No not really, I don't have that much history before the drugged as I'm 21(drugged when i was 16...). But I recently started to paint. I really like it, drawing faces with pastel or coal is the thing I like the most.

Thank you! Line work is a focus on the lines in an art piece. Like the shape, how thick they are. Changing those can change the art piece and give it different feels.

21, you are young! But you started to paint, thats good! pastels sound like the way to go. Less clean up than paint. Coal always used to get everywhere for me.

History:

8 hours ago, kostakonkordia said:

Hey Stitch, 

What's you're opinion on the new pssd theory it's sound crazy right?? 

Greetings 

Kosta

Crazy indeed. I have seen a lot of fad fixes coming from that place. But if I am being honest, I am very intrigued by this one. I am hoping it is looked into more. The gut theory has been around for a while. My worry is "They attempted to discover the antigen that caused the autoantibody response in the FM patients, but they failed to find it." because after that we are assuming leaky gut. But that is a guess. This is a ridiculous hope of mine, but I am also hoping that study into long haul covid will shed some light on withdrawal. But the fact that it is caused by different things just might mean its a dream. Any insights on it yourself?

History:

Thank you! Line work is a focus on the lines in an art piece. Like the shape, how thick they are. Changing those can change the art piece and give it different feels.

21, you are young! But you started to paint, thats good! pastels sound like the way to go. Less clean up than paint. Coal always used to get everywhere for me.

Ahhhhh okok I understand now. Sounds interesting :)))

How old are you? 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

Crazy indeed. I have seen a lot of fad fixes coming from that place. But if I am being honest, I am very intrigued by this one. I am hoping it is looked into more. The gut theory has been around for a while. My worry is "They attempted to discover the antigen that caused the autoantibody response in the FM patients, but they failed to find it." because after that we are assuming leaky gut. But that is a guess. This is a ridiculous hope of mine, but I am also hoping that study into long haul covid will shed some light on withdrawal. But the fact that it is caused by different things just might mean its a dream. Any insights on it yourself?

I think it is very promising to be honest. It also sound much more thought out than the dowregulation/Rezeptor sensitization. Although it might be a combination of both things. 

It's also incredible that the guy who wrote this successfully treated his pssd brain fog etc. If this is something then holy moly, it would be a big relief for alot of people. I'm a little bit sceptical about the antibiotic part because as I've read it doesn't cure sibo at all and antibiotics kill alot of good bacteria too so it's sound contraproductive. Fasting to hunger out the bad bacteria and natural supplements and herbs are the way to go i think. 

It's also very interesting that he mentioned leaky gut and sibo might be the cause for alot of civilisation sicknesses such as diabetes cfs ms etc, their etiology is still a mistery to this day. I have looked into that and it's true there are alot of studies are showing correlations. 

This thing makes to much sense to me to be just some random ass bullsh*t theory. 

Edited by kostakonkordia

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

@ThatOneGirlStitch

Are you going to get checked for sibo etc?

I think curing you're gut is very important, maybe it's not the single answer to it all but if you cure you're gut everything else heals faster after that. I read that sibo doesn't go away on its own, maybe that's also an explanation why some people are more protracted than others. 

At least I think about it that way. 

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

5 hours ago, kostakonkordia said:

Are you going to get checked for sibo etc?

I think curing you're gut is very important, maybe it's not the single answer to it all but if you cure you're gut everything else heals faster after that. I read that sibo doesn't go away on its own, maybe that's also an explanation why some people are more protracted than others. 

At least I think about it that way. 

Yep, I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back so I can schedule. I think you have to find the root cause or else it comes back. I would be happy to improve my gut at any rate. I don't think I can take meds, but if I find the cause maybe I can do something. What about yourself?

think it is very promising to be honest. It also sound much more thought out than the dowregulation/Rezeptor sensitization. Although it might be a combination of both things. 

It's also incredible that the guy who wrote this successfully treated his pssd brain fog etc. If this is something then holy moly, it would be a big relief for alot of people. I'm a little bit sceptical about the antibiotic part because as I've read it doesn't cure sibo at all and antibiotics kill alot of good bacteria too so it's sound contraproductive. Fasting to hunger out the bad bacteria and natural supplements and herbs are the way to go i think. 

It's also very interesting that he mentioned leaky gut and sibo might be the cause for alot of civilisation sicknesses such as diabetes cfs ms etc, their etiology is still a mistery to this day. I have looked into that and it's true there are alot of studies are showing correlations. 

This thing makes to much sense to me to be just some random ass bullsh*t theory. 

I am very happy for him and I hope what he found can help others. Yeah, antibiotics dont cure it for most people. If you don't find the root cause it will come back. There are defiantly correlations, but what effects what is still unclear. I am very underweight. so fasting would be dangerous for me. I really do hope more information is posted regarding this.

How old are you? 

I am around 32. I say around because I don't keep track of the days, so I am unsure of the day and sometimes the month.

History:

On 1/11/2022 at 2:15 AM, ThatOneGirlStitch said:

Yep, I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back so I can schedule. I think you have to find the root cause or else it comes back. I would be happy to improve my gut at any rate. I don't think I can take meds, but if I find the cause maybe I can do something. What about yourself?

I think the cause should be the meds or not? I'm thinking about it... 

But you could take herbal antimicrobials. 

am very happy for him and I hope what he found can help others. Yeah, antibiotics dont cure it for most people. If you don't find the root cause it will come back. There are defiantly correlations, but what effects what is still unclear. I am very underweight. so fasting would be dangerous for me. I really do hope more information is posted regarding this.

Yes I too hope he is onto something.

I'm following him on Reddit, I will keep you updated as soon as something new comes around. And I'm contact with him. I'm going to help him publish this thing in a journal. He said he needs help, would you also want to help him with that?

Are you underweight because of the meds? 

am around 32. I say around because I don't keep track of the days, so I am unsure of the day and sometimes the month.

That's some prehistorical type of **** xD. I thought you were younger because you're name says girl.

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol 

Yes I too hope he is onto something.

I'm following him on Reddit, I will keep you updated as soon as something new comes around. And I'm contact with him. I'm going to help him publish this thing in a journal. He said he needs help, would you also want to help him with that?

Are you underweight because of the meds? 

Im underweight after stopping remeron. It gave me all my food and digestive issues.

I would love to be kept updated! Unfortunately I am not much help to anyone right now. Currently focusing on not starving. I am very excited you may be able to help.

That's some prehistorical type of **** xD. I thought you were younger because you're name says girl.

It has been my screen name for a long time. I guess I never changed it over to woman. XD

History:

Im underweight after stopping remeron. It gave me all my food and digestive issues.

I would love to be kept updated! Unfortunately I am not much help to anyone right now. Currently focusing on not starving. I am very excited you may be able to help.

OK that's sounds very obvious... I'm very happy for you that you are going to check for sibo. It may help you. This would be insane. But are you still taking meds? 

I don't know what help he needs but it's probably some internet work. Is that something you can do? 

I'm gonna keep you updated on this, please keep me also updated on you're sibo thing. 

has been my screen name for a long time. I guess I never changed it over to woman. XD

Okok xD

No other medication. 

No supplements

No alcohol