Lilmizz21: Introduction - Advice needed

Lilmizz21

@Greatful aw that sounds horrible!! Do you actually physically feel brain damaged as well honey can I ask? Like I physically feel it 🥺

I am staying with family at the moment but I could be losing my own home in another country where my little boy lives :( been fired from my job.

Hope your finding it ok on the liquid?

So may not be able to watch my little boy grow up. I will never forgive myself, one pill done this 😔

Lexapro 10mg - 30th august 2021 - Adverse reaction

Amitriptyline - 10mg - 7th September - 30th sep 4 weeks

Amitriptyline 5mg -28th sep - 5th oct 

0mg ever since the 5th oct

12th oct - 1 amoxcillin and 2

metronidazole

Makes it 5 weeks 0mg so far

• Mentor

@Lilmizz21

Please be careful on  how you talk to yourself......You will heal from this and have many years with your son😊.......

I have something that will keep you busy......Get your mind off of WD and how to work on you.

We can all use help in dealing with our emotions and how we see things

This is put on by a therapist skills.  Check it out and see if anything would work for you. 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=therapy+in+a+nutshell

With WD all of our thoughts and emotions are morphed and put to the test.

I'm doing the whole series 1-30 sessions on "How to Process Your Emotions" 

I am glad that you have family to stay with.

My liquid turnover has been a bit rough but I am feeling a little bit better today..

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/24894-greatful-is-this-withdrawal-or-to-many-med-changes-at-once/

1995? Prozac,  tried several Paxil, Serzone, St John's Wart back to Prozac and Trazodone ct:d Traz

Lexapro. Tried to stop Crash in 2015  Kindled   Hospitalized, Vybrid, Seroquel, Effexor, Abilify  Pristiq, Wellbutrin-- 2016  ended back on   Prozac and Lamictal 200mg

5/2020  thru 12/2020 taper from 20mg  Prozac  down to 3mg.  Crashed  12/13/2020 Zoloft 50mg 1/29ct  1/29/2021 Seroquel 50mg ct  2/12/2021 Wellbutrin 75mg.  Became hypo manic 2/1  6ct Trazodone 50mg 4/25  25mg 2/5/ 2021 Lamictal 150mg.  2/24  100mg   4/9  75mg   4/21 37.5 

2/16/2021 Seroquel 50xr  3/3 100mg  3/17  150mg  side effects ct   4/3 2021 Lexapro 5mg  4/14  7.5mg  4/30 10mg  5/10  7.5mg 

2021/ 5/16  5mg Lexapro   37.5 Lamictal   25mg trazadone,   xanax  .0625mg  3x a day   

Lexapro  Taper> Sept/01/2021  4.90mg>  Sept/25  4.75mg>   Oct/19 4.69mg > Nov/14 4.2mg    Jan/30/2022-- Split dosing 2x a day All liquid  4.2mg  (2.20mg at 8am & 2mg at 4pm) 2/17 4mg>  2/24  3.8mg  slow taper to  Aug/12/2022 2.04mg  2023> 2mg,  1.90mg, 1.80mg, 1.70mg, 1.5mg, 1.4mg, 1.3mg 1.2mg, 1.1mg, 1mg, 0.9mg, 0.8mg, 0.7mg 0.65mg, 0.6mg, 0.55mg, 0.5mg, 0.45mg, 0.4mg, 0.35mg, 0.3mg, 0.25,mg, back to once a day dosing 0 .1mg, 0.07mg , 0.05mg 4/1/2024   0

Lamictal  taper  4/17/ 2022 25mg, 9/9/ 22 -20mg, 9/25/22- 15mg , 10/20/22-   0

Trazodone..2023.>down to 14mg, 7mg, 6mg  July 2023   0

Xanax  0.0625 3 x a day,  2023>  0.042 3x a day

Supplements  Magnesium glycinate, Omega 3, D3, vitamin c , zinc, NAC 

@Farout @manymoretodays @Greatful

so sorry to tag a few of yous. I am just really at my worst point 😪

I'm 5 months in, never a window in sight or even a moment of peace. I just want to talk a little bit about what I'm going through if that's ok. 

From the minute I wake up I am tortured mind and body. It is constant every minute and it will go something like this. 

"Your brain has creepy crawlies in it"

"Your brain is gripping"

"Your brain is toxic"

"Your insides are burning"

"You wanna scratch your whole body"

"Your stinging all over your body"

"Your always going to think about what's happening inside your brain"

This continues on every minute changing but my brain makes me feel the sensations it is telling me. This is living torture 😪

Am I just losing it guys?  A lost cause? 

metronidazole

• Mentor

@Lilmizz21

do you have the sensations, I mean physically feel them?

Are you scratching?

I do think it is easy to get sucked into the ruminating thoughts and fears.........

Are you able to read, listen to music, puzzles art, go for walks, play on tablet/computer?  What coping skills have you found that work for you?

Believe me I know how tiring this is but what can we do to get by.......

How is the pain and prickling feeling in the body going?

I'm glad to see you can sleep.  Do you get a full nights sleep?

Hang in there L❤️  

https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/24894-greatful-is-this-withdrawal-or-to-many-med-changes-at-once/

1995? Prozac,  tried several Paxil, Serzone, St John's Wart back to Prozac and Trazodone ct:d Traz

Lexapro. Tried to stop Crash in 2015  Kindled   Hospitalized, Vybrid, Seroquel, Effexor, Abilify  Pristiq, Wellbutrin-- 2016  ended back on   Prozac and Lamictal 200mg

5/2020  thru 12/2020 taper from 20mg  Prozac  down to 3mg.  Crashed  12/13/2020 Zoloft 50mg 1/29ct  1/29/2021 Seroquel 50mg ct  2/12/2021 Wellbutrin 75mg.  Became hypo manic 2/1  6ct Trazodone 50mg 4/25  25mg 2/5/ 2021 Lamictal 150mg.  2/24  100mg   4/9  75mg   4/21 37.5 

2/16/2021 Seroquel 50xr  3/3 100mg  3/17  150mg  side effects ct   4/3 2021 Lexapro 5mg  4/14  7.5mg  4/30 10mg  5/10  7.5mg 

2021/ 5/16  5mg Lexapro   37.5 Lamictal   25mg trazadone,   xanax  .0625mg  3x a day   

Lexapro  Taper> Sept/01/2021  4.90mg>  Sept/25  4.75mg>   Oct/19 4.69mg > Nov/14 4.2mg    Jan/30/2022-- Split dosing 2x a day All liquid  4.2mg  (2.20mg at 8am & 2mg at 4pm) 2/17 4mg>  2/24  3.8mg  slow taper to  Aug/12/2022 2.04mg  2023> 2mg,  1.90mg, 1.80mg, 1.70mg, 1.5mg, 1.4mg, 1.3mg 1.2mg, 1.1mg, 1mg, 0.9mg, 0.8mg, 0.7mg 0.65mg, 0.6mg, 0.55mg, 0.5mg, 0.45mg, 0.4mg, 0.35mg, 0.3mg, 0.25,mg, back to once a day dosing 0 .1mg, 0.07mg , 0.05mg 4/1/2024   0

@Greatful yeah lovely I physically feel what my brain says. It's just horrific its 24.7 i cant even concentrate to get out bed just tortured all the time :(

how is your brain sensations mdear? Mine are just in a cycle all day everyday....we shouldnt even be able to feel our brains. 😪

I cant do anything mdear cant process information on tv, can read small things but nothing too big. 

I just feel there is no way of normality 😪

metronidazole

Feel not strong enough for this :(

Everyday is ground hound day

metronidazole

Current list of symptoms

- anxiety
-Impending doom
-Panic attacks
-Burning inside organs
-Burning skin
-Cold feet
-Electrical feeling through body and brain
-Brain sensations, brains swelling, gripping, things crawling around it
-Stinging sensation all over body
-Tinnitus
-Nightmares
-Hypnogenic halliculations
-Sensitive to noises
-Sensitive to light
-Cant process information like t.v
-Loss of cognitive abilities
-Cant remember things (memory loss)
-No capacity to be able to think about personal problems as I am being tortured in my mind and body
-Severe inner restlessness
-Agrophobia
-Feeling a need to pace
-Muscle contractions
-inner tremors and shaking
-Numbness and tingling
-Feelings of bugs on skin
-Itchy skin
-Feel itchy insides my organs
-Blurred vision, everything is distorted
-Paranoia
-Intrusive thoughts
-Feeling in my chest of complete terror that I’m going to die or someone has died
-Gory images that pop in my head *
-Ocd and looping thoughts and songs
-Overwhelming feeling of having to die but petrified (suicidal urges), feel forced to do it
-Feeling drunk or intoxicated like I've had 7 litres of bleach
-Brain makes me concentrate on different parts of my body and creates agitation inside, have to try distract
-Derealization (hands dont feel like my own, everything is off)
-Cant communicate with people for long periods of time, over stimulation
-Feel like parts of my brain are numb and not working
-Feel like my brain makes my hands slow down, feels like arthritis
-Have two trains of thoughts running at the same time
-Racing thoughts to the point I feel I'm gonna pass out
-Have thoughts about my funeral, my death and past memories
-Pressure in my private parts
-Jerks and spasms especially at night in my legs
- joint pain
-Knowing theres only so long I can cope and that I might not make it scares me to talk to the people I'll leave behind
-Triggers when I see children or normal people, reminds me of who I used to be
-Crying contiously
-Emotionally numb at times
-Akathasia
-Cant enjoy the things I used to.

Does anyone know why I'm getting worse? 😣 coming up to 6 months off

Edited by ChessieCat
Resized font

metronidazole

On 2/5/2022 at 12:47 PM, Lilmizz21 said:

@Greatful aw that sounds horrible!! Do you actually physically feel brain damaged as well honey can I ask? Like I physically feel it 🥺

I am staying with family at the moment but I could be losing my own home in another country where my little boy lives :( been fired from my job.

Hope your finding it ok on the liquid?

So may not be able to watch my little boy grow up. I will never forgive myself, one pill done this 😔

Hi ,

My heart is with you  . I  am going through the same symptoms . Forgiveness and compassion s something I had to learn , be patient with yourself.

I was wondering how you are handling Akathasia ?  

I'm here for you if you need to talk? and we are stronger together ❤️🙏🏻

1 hour ago, Lilmizz21 said:

Current list of symptoms

anxiety
-Impending doom
-Panic attacks
-Burning inside organs
-Burning skin
-Cold feet
-Electrical feeling through body and brain
-Brain sensations, brains swelling, gripping, things crawling around it
-Stinging sensation all over body
-Tinnitus
-Nightmares
-Hypnogenic halliculations
-Sensitive to noises
-Sensitive to light
-Cant process information like t.v
-Loss of cognitive abilities
-Cant remember things (memory loss)
-No capacity to be able to think about personal problems as I am being tortured in my mind and body
-Severe inner restlessness
-Agrophobia
-Feeling a need to pace
-Muscle contractions
-inner tremors and shaking
-Numbness and tingling
-Feelings of bugs on skin
-Itchy skin
-Feel itchy insides my organs
-Blurred vision, everything is distorted
-Paranoia
-Intrusive thoughts
-Feeling in my chest of complete terror that I’m going to die or someone has died
-Gory images that pop in my head *
-Ocd and looping thoughts and songs
-Overwhelming feeling of having to die but petrified (suicidal urges), feel forced to do it
-Feeling drunk or intoxicated like I've had 7 litres of bleach
-Brain makes me concentrate on different parts of my body and creates agitation inside, have to try distract
-Derealization (hands dont feel like my own, everything is off)
-Cant communicate with people for long periods of time, over stimulation
-Feel like parts of my brain are numb and not working
-Feel like my brain makes my hands slow down, feels like arthritis
-Have two trains of thoughts running at the same time
-Racing thoughts to the point I feel I'm gonna pass out
-Have thoughts about my funeral, my death and past memories
-Pressure in my private parts
-Jerks and spasms especially at night in my legs
- joint pain
-Knowing theres only so long I can cope and that I might not make it scares me to talk to the people I'll leave behind
-Triggers when I see children or normal people, reminds me of who I used to be
-Crying contiously
-Emotionally numb at times
-Akathasia
-Cant enjoy the things I used to.

Does anyone know why I'm getting worse? 😣 coming up to 6 months off

I am sorry for what you are still going through. I don’t have an answer for you but I was also getting worst towards months 6,7,8 and some minor improvements started at month 9, 10…… hang in there ….. I know it’s hard I am suffering with symptoms similar to yours but I pray for neuroplasticity to do its job….

Aug. 16-17, 2020, cipralex: went CRAZY! Recovered in 24hrs

Aug.28,2020; 3.5 weeks 25mg sertraline/4.5 weeks taper

Oct. 25: Last dose (4mg)

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

- sleep & appetite are fine

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

@JesusSavemefromWD thank you so much for reaching out to me. 

I am in a desperate way, my brain is so mashed I dont even know if these things are happening but they are. Does that make sense to you?

I feel like a complete attack on brain and body and dont even know what's going on anymore.  Was you like that? Was you bad as me at 6 months? 🥺 so sorry in such a panic.

Sending you hugs lovely

metronidazole

3 minutes ago, Lilmizz21 said:

@JesusSavemefromWD thank you so much for reaching out to me. 

I am in a desperate way, my brain is so mashed I dont even know if these things are happening but they are. Does that make sense to you?

I feel like a complete attack on brain and body and dont even know what's going on anymore.  Was you like that? Was you bad as me at 6 months? 🥺 so sorry in such a panic.

Sending you hugs lovely

Yes I was as bad as you if not worst…. I didn’t recognize my own kids, couldn’t even talk it was hurting my brain. I had all the symptoms you describe but mostly severe depersonalization. I am still very sick but at least I don’t keep getting worst like I was till  month 9 or so 

Symptoms while on zoloft

DPDR/out of my body/soul despair/feeling dead; tinnitus/no appetite; fear, anxiety/panics

4 months OFF: soul despair, anxiety/fear, brain disconnection/ DPDR, brain feels swollen-numb/crazy/bedridden barely functioning, tinnitus, eye lid twitches; face spasms. Feeling slightly better after 10pm.

9 months OFF: hell, no windows, same symptoms as above  (only eye and face twitches have stopped) plus intense arm/shoulder pain and visual issues. Tinnitus replaced by head buzzing. 

10 months-1 year: all above plus Insomnia (out of nowhere), depression, no peace of mind (mental Akathisia); 2.5mg melatonin

14months off: sleep resumed. All rest symptoms remain. Bedridden vegetable all day. DP is relentless. 

1.5 years off: still severely disabled, not much changed except some improvement in vision.

@Lilmizz21 you've been so strong to get through 6 months of this nightmare

I relate so much to feeling triggered or jealous of 'normal' people just going about the world....ignorance is bliss. but we will be one of those people again. stronger for it because of what we've survived. 

Sept 2021 - CT sertraline 25mg. told it was a 'placebo dose', knew nothing about the dangers or mechanism of these drugs

Nov 2021 - Jan 2022 - failed reinstatement attempt which exacerbated symptoms as it gave me severe serotonin syndrome, unrecognised by doctors who told me to double my dose (!!!!). this was a very awful period, was still trying to work and go to uni, eventually had to quit everything & move back in with family. horrific 'altered reality' symptoms of dissociation, hallucinations, insomnia, chemical dread, racing heart, agitation, nausea, burning & more 

Jan 14th 2022 - 0mg SSRI

Currently, 2023: in recovery from drug-induced neurological dysfunction/PAWS. only meds- 10mg amitriptyline at night.

Just imagine how good it is going to feel when you eventually start feeling better. Everything I’ve have read suggests that people eventually get better, it just depends on how long. During the worst times of my withdrawal I thought there was no way I could recover but I held in there and I’m so glad I did. Hang in there it’s worth it!

Lexapro 20 mg 2015-2020. Tapered down and currently at 5 mg 

Wellbutrin 2019 for 3 months. Tapered off completely

Mirtazapine 30 mg 2019-2021. Tapered off completely

Rexulti 0.5 mg 2020-2021 Tapered down to 0.25 mg

Viibryd 2021 Tapered off completely

I would like to thank yous @labrat15 @eileen1111 @JesusSavemefromWD for reaching out to me, honestly this is my rock bottom and your words mean everything thank you 💞

metronidazole

I pray we all join the success stories one day …..

Symptoms while on zoloft

• Mentor

OH @Lilmizz21

My heart goes out to you my dear.........this is so scary at times.. Our brains are a mess. You can recover........Some say the hard waves have brought them good windows....  Fear/paranioa  is a horrible thing.....So hard to not sink to believing the thoughts.........You must know that your brain is trying to find it's self.  I know we don't like not knowing how long this will take but we have to believe it is just around the corner.....

how are you today @Lilmizz21 ? 🥺

Sept 2021 - CT sertraline 25mg. told it was a 'placebo dose', knew nothing about the dangers or mechanism of these drugs

Nov 2021 - Jan 2022 - failed reinstatement attempt which exacerbated symptoms as it gave me severe serotonin syndrome, unrecognised by doctors who told me to double my dose (!!!!). this was a very awful period, was still trying to work and go to uni, eventually had to quit everything & move back in with family. horrific 'altered reality' symptoms of dissociation, hallucinations, insomnia, chemical dread, racing heart, agitation, nausea, burning & more 

Jan 14th 2022 - 0mg SSRI

Currently, 2023: in recovery from drug-induced neurological dysfunction/PAWS. only meds- 10mg amitriptyline at night.

@eileen1111 hi lovely, another day of it unfortunately. I feel physically so brain damaged, brain swelling.

How are you mdear? :)

metronidazole

Hi everyone

Unfortunately I am declining more and more. I have all above symptoms and now what seems to be pgad and like a force holding me down :( I also cant see out of left eye covered in floaties. And when I do see my brain tells me "its gonna shut down" and almost makes it where I know what I can see in front of me but it's not there. Almost like my brain makes it feel like I've shut down its weird

i have no idea why but I am just getting more and more unbareable with no relief

metronidazole

• Mentor

@Lilmizz21

I am sorry you are going through this.....This is the most inhuman thing these drug can do to us.

Is there anything that can help get you through the days, on day at a time.  Can you listen to books on tape?   You can heal Lil........

My heart goes out to you and I am sending you a big HUG  🤗

• 2 weeks later...

@Lilmizz21

I can’t say this strongly enough. You need to go to a small fiber neuropathy specialist and have them do skin biopsies and all the blood work for autoimmune conditions. There is a very specific set of bloodwork that needs to be done. You can find information at neuropathycommons.org

There is a very strong likelihood that many who think they are just going through withdrawal are going through autoimmunity due to the removal of the immune suppression of SSRIs. Usually you can catch it within the first 1-2 months of the onset of symptoms.

Hi @TL1802

My story is a little different from withdrawl. I had a severe adverse reaction to one pill that caused me drug induced akathasia :(

metronidazole

• Mentor

@Lilmizz21

How are you doing?

@Greatful in the most severe way. Feel like im slipping away. How are you? X

metronidazole

• Mentor

@Lilmizz21  I really feel your pain my friend.......You will turn the corner one day.♥️

You are doing the best you can.....Sadly we all have to wait our turn to feel better.......

Me, I am doing about the same...Struggling more with the low mood right now.. Trying to stay positive is all on it's own.....Really there is nothing we can do but take one minute, hour and day at a time..........We will get there as long as we let time drag us forward into the future.♥️

• Mentor

@Lilmizz21  Hang in there L....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mentor

@Lilmizz21  How are you doing?

• 5 months later...
  • Mentor

@Lilmizz21  How are you doing?