Peta84: Support chat room?

Peta84

• ChessieCat changed the title to Peta84: Support chat room?
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi Peta84 and welcome to SA,

SA is staffed by a small number of peers who are unpaid and unrostered.  SA is an extremely busy site with a lot of members needing assistance.  Due to these things, it is highly unlikely that a live chat room will be added.

SA strongly encourages members to support and encourage each other in their Introduction topics and sometimes they make a connection with another member and they PM (private message) each other.  Also see:

would-you-be-open-to-being-my-phone-friend

peer-support-group-meetup-zoom-skype

Please create your drug signature following these instructions.  Please update whenever you make a change.

Instructions:  Withdrawal History Signature

Here are some links which you might find helpful:

Why taper by 10% of my dosage?

Dr Joseph Glenmullen's WD Symptoms Checklist

Tips for tapering off venlafaxine (Effexor)

Non-drug techniques to cope

Post #1 of this topic has links to many of the helpful topics on SA:

Important topics in the Tapering forum and FAQ

There are many existing topics on SA.  You can use the site search function or an internet search engine and add site:survivingantidepressants.org to the search term.

This is your own Introduction topic.  Each member has only ONE.  Your Introduction topic is the best place to ask questions about your own specific situation and where you can journal your progress.  This keeps your history in place and means that you do not need to repeat your story.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management