Ginger23: Need advice

Ginger23

I will. I’m wishing I never took these meds. @Altostrata

2009 Zoloft 50mg

2011. Ct Zoloft 50mg 11 months when pregnant no issues resumed after breast feeding 

2016 Valium 5mg ever so 1 every 2 weeks  

2021  Jan-Feb fast taper 1 week Zoloft for 2 months ct basically thanks naturopath 

2021  gabapentin for rib pain only took few 

2021  March reinstated 50mg Zoloft 

2021. August 8 had ss episode was taking a lot of over the counter supplements to sleep and overdose of cbd stimulated it 

stopped Zoloft 50mg ct again Valium 5 mg most days because of muscle spasms 

Oct 23 2021  bad withdrawals plus severe insomnia reinstated 25mg Zoloft Oct 25 3 weeks then upped to 50mg currently 

For insomnia2021 starting ambien 10mg Valium 10mg also Oct 27- Jan 8 2022Tried tapering off with hydroxyzine 50-90mg randomly through Feb 8, dayvigo 10mg random days Dec, tried trazadone 50mg 2 times dec23,24,remeron 3 15mg jan31didn’t like feeling tried unisom 50mg Jan 15-21(I’m polydrugged!!)Jan 10-22 0.147mg tried tapering Zoloft 5%  Jan 22 Stopped taper because can’t sleep not feeling stabilized back at 50mg Zoloft 1:30pm2-23 5mg Valium at bedtime 10:00pm2-15 children Zyrtec at bedtime for itchy rib  or hydroxyzine 50-75mg, or cbn sandlandsleep 11pm, and  8pm. 1/4 melatonin 

@Altostrata is it safe for me to reinstate the same med I had seratonin syndrome with?  I had others in the mix but just wondering if it can be causing more harm than good. 

Also, after reinstating since Nov I’m still crying my eyes out depressed and nothing positive thoughts at all plus physical symptoms still of course my worst insomnia can it really take this long to get better or can you please explain anything about kindling. I’m afraid of everything right now how I feel and don’t want to be kindling and not know it making matters worse. 

could this be wds from all the sleep meds they gave me while I reinstated?  

I sure appreciate you guys @Frogie

2009 Zoloft 50mg

2011. Ct Zoloft 50mg 11 months when pregnant no issues resumed after breast feeding 

2021  Jan-Feb fast taper 1 week Zoloft for 2 months ct basically thanks naturopath 

2021. August 8 had ss episode was taking a lot of over the counter supplements to sleep and overdose of cbd stimulated it 

Oct 23 2021  bad withdrawals plus severe insomnia reinstated 25mg Zoloft Oct 25 3 weeks then upped to 50mg currently 

For insomnia2021 starting ambien 10mg Valium 10mg also Oct 27- Jan 8 2022Tried tapering off with hydroxyzine 50-90mg randomly through Feb 8, dayvigo 10mg random days Dec, tried trazadone 50mg 2 times dec23,24,remeron 3 15mg jan31didn’t like feeling tried unisom 50mg Jan 15-21(I’m polydrugged!!)Jan 10-22 0.147mg tried tapering Zoloft 5%  Jan 22 Stopped taper because can’t sleep not feeling stabilized back at 50mg Zoloft 1:30pm2-23 5mg Valium at bedtime 10:00pm2-15 children Zyrtec at bedtime for itchy rib  or hydroxyzine 50-75mg, or cbn sandlandsleep 11pm, and  8pm. 1/4 melatonin 

• Administrator

What drug are you talking about?

On 12/31/2021 at 5:21 PM, Ginger23 said:

This dr also was giving me 5 30 day rounds of antibiotics for RMSF 1:64 igg. He thought I wasn’t over it. I took doxycycline, augmentin, cefdinir in that order through Aug. 

So I took massive amount of cbd oil Aug 8 and had a ss like episode.

This sounds like an adverse reaction to one of the handful of drugs you were taking at the time, perhaps Augmentin, and not serotonin syndrome. You were off Zoloft then, correct?

Sleeping 4 hours a night is better than zero hours a night. How has your sleep pattern changed in the last month?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

@Altostrata I was on augmentin And doxycycline when was off Zoloft. Then cefdinir and massive amount of a new cbd oil 3000mg when I was back on it leading up to ss episode in August.

So yes my dr had me on gabapentin for rib pain I took only a few and antibiotics throughout this ct taper Zoloft from my naturopath. 

My sleep is unpredictable. I lay hours from midnight and this morning I felt as if I didn’t sleep so exhausted. Took cbn finally slept only couple hours.  I don’t always get 4 hours. 

after tkn Zoloft at 2:30pm I feel like trying nap but I get there and feel adrenaline so I can’t nap still. 

I want off this if will never sleep again but afraid of everything basically. Wd was horrible either way sucks. 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

@Altostrata  I never took Valium regularly wasn’t dependent on it until the Zoloft screw up. Now That I am should I taper Valium down. Is it actually hurting my sleep?  Or wait to stabilize on Zoloft and taper Valium then Zoloft?  I am scared at what these drugs can do now and don’t want to stay on them. After 11 years on Zoloft I’m mad a dr hasn’t helped me get off instead keep on. I feel so stuck like I’ll never be the same when I was on Zoloft either.  I know I’m in a bad thinking place right now with aweful sleeping and symptoms still I can’t explain. Rib inflammation, peeing a lot, depressed, weakness, numbness tingling exhaustion. No motivation. Can’t focus. Feel anxious at times with tense muscle and spasms.  I just want to know you’ve seen this and it gets better reinstating. I can kick myself for listening to a naturopath then not knowing I was in wds trying to take otc meds to combat sleep disturbances. Led me to ss. But my muscles never recovered from august 2021. Still feel that tightness and spasms. I don’t know what’s wd or what’s from ss. If it did damage on top of damage from wds. Or it was pure wds this whole time. I almost wished I’d reinstated low but dr misinformed me. And I wish I would of road the wds out but don’t know how that would of worked out. I’m sorry so long. I’m concerned about my well-being right now especially for my family. Thanks for everything you say. 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

• Administrator
On 2/23/2022 at 2:16 PM, Ginger23 said:

Zoloft 50mg 2:48pm. 

5mg Valium 10:58pm

1/4 melatonin 11:30pm

children's Zyrtec 10ml 1am itchy rib 

Are you staying on this schedule?

@Ginger23 you've been on and off a lot of psychotropic drugs, plus antibiotics. We see people have bad reactions to this. We've also seen them get better after they stop making frequent drug changes. We will help you taper after you stabilize -- meaning you feel better with a consistent drug schedule.

If you've stuck to the above drug schedule, we need to look at your symptom pattern over the next few weeks. It should get better. If problems come up, we will help you make adjustments. Please let us know how you're doing.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

@Altostrata yes Zoloft50mg 2:30pm. Valium 5mg 10:48pm. Zyrtec 11:39pm 1/4 melatonin 12am. I lay for hours trying to sleep. Drink milk eat some Brazil nuts. Took cbn sand land sleep fall asleep  at 3am because no sleep. I finally dozed woke at 7am in sweat. Drank milk. Dozed again until 11:30am. I wake sweaty and weak exhausted. My right rib hurts burns. I hv whining pulsating in my ears. I lay there exhausted and depressed. I dread every bedtime because it’s a fight and usually don’t sleep until early morning hours. My cycle very off it’s affecting my life. Still get random jerks in my legs. Spasms and numbness feelings in my arms legs. Adrenaline feeling is gone last 2 days in gut. 

I take fish oil and mgsoothe jigsaws at night 9pm

i feel like death. 

yes other meds probably made things worse. It’s aweful 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

• Administrator

Please keep daily notes of times o’clock you take your drugs, their dosages, and your symptoms throughout the day. We need to know how you feel before and after taking each drug, and your symptoms in between. Post 24 hours of notes at a time in this topic, in a simple list format with time o’clock on the left and notation (symptom or drug and dosage) on the right. This can show if your symptoms are adverse effects from one of your drugs.

7:00am. Idk but think finally slept around 4-5. Sweaty. Exhausted took cbn sleep land tablet drank chocolate milk. Slept til 10am. Still exhausted laid to try to sleep more couldn’t wasted time 

Zoloft 1:30pm.       Feel exhausted, feel lil          
anxious, tight muscles, itchy right rib burning right rib. Weak. Depressed. Numbness arms legs ate Brazil nuts and mango juice 

4:30pm  ate bacon eggs biscuit, orange dandelion tea, cranberry juice,took vit d, black current seed oil, kids multi vit, quercetin, digestive enzymes. Feel itchy rib burning rib. Same achey exhausted, tense muscles, headache , numbness arms legs feeling so stressed I feel I’m dying with something else or Zoloft killing me. Hv no appetite have to mk myself eat 

6:47pm ate 2 dates. Turmeric ginger tea. Feel lil calm but exhaustion I can’t do much. And my right rib itching burns. I get overwhelmed feeling comes goes. My eyes heavy. I keep thinking I need hospital just feel weak. Not myself. Can’t enjoy nothing. 

7:51pm. Feel calmer and burn rib subside some. Still on couch unmotivated and exhausted and dread bedtime already 

9:00pm feel chilled and hungry. Are oatmeal with coconut oil. Brazil nuts and a carrot cod fish oil and calphonite 2 supplement. 

always feel tad better at night around 9-12. 

10:49pm. Valium 5mg seems my muscles feel better and I’m not as bad. Not too tired tho. Just more calm. Getting ready for bed stress me. 

11:30pm 10ml children Zyrtec liquid. Seems help itchy rib 

12am. Took 1/4 melatonin. Don’t notice anything from it. 

I toss turn until morning hours. Listen to bible on earbuds I’m exhausted but hv to lay to hopefully pass out. I notice my left quad jerks as I settle down. Occasional spasms here and there. I can’t get comfortable for awhile. Finally I will dream only thing I know I slept waking in sweat is rediculous. If I’m still exhausted and wake early like at 7 I know it’s been nothing hardly so I tk cbn sand land sleep go st sleep and it has helped last few times to get couple hours more. 

it’s day in and out like this so far. I feel weak more exhausted and wondering does reinstating tk forever to work or am I damaged?  I feel like I’m slowly dying I can’t do house chores. 

Has tkn sleep meds really screwed me more. I stopped trying them end January. Feel like drs put me in worse shape. Can I heal. I feel so damaged and exhausted each day. 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

I’m not understanding will I stabilize?

I’m hurting all over, feel stiff, nauseous muscle spasms tightness weakness, numbness tingling exhaustion insomnia only sleep 4 hours in the morning. Depression. Get bouts of anxiety. I’m freezing a lot. Can’t function. My head hurts last few days hvn to tk Tylenol. Shakey. No laughing. Rib pain. No appetite. I feel like im not getting better after reinstatement. Is this because of me going on sleep meds during reinstatement and upping my Valium from 10mg to 5mg now. I stay consistent with 50zolft and 5mg Valium for weeks now. I see psych this Friday and worries me what he will do. 

am I making myself neurotoxicity if so how would you know?  I was fine on Zoloft until the mess up in the signature below. 

im lost and confused if ever be not sick again @Frogie. @Altostrata

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title before merging with intro topic

2009 Zoloft 50mg

• Moderator Emeritus

You have only posted one day.  Alto needs to see several days in a row to see if there is any pattern that will give her an idea of what is happening.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

over this time (Oct-now)I’ve lost weight 142 to 123lbs

I understand. It’s hard because everyday the same.  I can’t leave the house. I feel so unwell. I’m scared, aggravated, exhausted, out of it most of this time. My appetite not good at all 

Fell asleep 5am this morning woke at 7:10am. Drank milk (vit d, fish oil, quercitin)

took 2 hours to get 2 more hours sleep woke 12:50 in sweat 

I was so fatigued I laid for hours got up at 2pm. Made dandelion tea and sunflower butter sit in sun. Feel depressed but calm. 

took Zoloft 2:13pm. Don’t know feel same like crap exhausted 

4pm snacked on dates and Cheetos (1 women vit mega food) sitting outside. Chilling and head hurting(took 2 Tylenol)Hurting all over. Nauseous 

6:41pm took 2 magnesium l theonate cherry juice.  Sweet sour soup, crab Rangoon. My rib hurts itchy. Heartburn feeling took digestive enzymes no gallbladder turmeric ginger tea 

8:30pm I feel so unwell. Tight head stomach hurts burns. Body aches. Eyes hurt. Stinging ribs tight biceps. I feel my muscles in legs arms tense hv to try keep relaxing them

9:02pm. Ate apple with salt. Settles better. Feeling like Tylenol is helping my pains for now except my eyes hurts head burns some

10:30pm Valium 5mg. Felt tired but seems I don’t much after tkn Valium. 

11:30 take Zyrtec and eat few Brazil nuts and 1/4 melatonin. 

I tend to feel tad better mentally physically at night 9-12am which is crazy because I need sleep. 

lay for hours listening to earbuds bible. At midnight usually til early morning I get few hours sleep. I hate this.  I hate hate hate this life. My body is hurting not recovering. It’s like I’m dying slowly 

do you all find microdosing shrooms helps taper. I’m throwing it out there. 

@Altostrata  @Frogie

2009 Zoloft 50mg

• Administrator

Why are you eating so many Brazil nuts? While a good snack, they contain selenium, which can cause bad symptoms if you get too much of it. Please look this up.

How long have you been eating Brazil nuts all day long? Please stop eating Brazil nuts immediately.

I need to see those daily notes every day. Thanks.

@Altostrata I read thy hv magnesium. I didn’t know this. I’ve been eating them at night gosh through last month so. I will stop. I can’t believe this. 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

• Administrator

You could be allergic to something you're eating, such as Brazil nuts.

3-3

Idk when fell asleep ( morning hours) woke 7:10am. Drank milk slept til noon. Feel so exhausted weak laid til 2pm I thought I’d sleep no didn’t. 

12pm took vit d, quercitin, fish oil tablet with ovaltene milk thought I’d sleep more didn’t. Feel lil more calm 

2:30 Zoloft 50mg. Drank dandelion tea ate sunflower butter. My appetite still bad. Feel spacey exhausted.

4:00pm ate tater tots fish fillet, orange, cherry juice,( mega food woman vit, digestive enzymes). Feel ok sitting in sun in garage. Rib burns some. 

5:00pm made myself move more clean some kitchen mess. Exhausted. Out of it feel ate 3 ginger cookies. 

7:00pm. Crying a lot. Overwhelmed with stress. We hv to move. I’m losing my job I love because of this. My husband laid off. We hv 2 kids and we will be homeless next month. May hv to lose both cars too can’t afford keep paying. Things are too much. I feel aweful. My rib hurts   Ginger tumeric tea. 

7:54pm eat dinner salmon, corn, broccoli(2 mg l theonate, digestive enzymes) cherry juice. 

8:04pm feel sad depressed. Just dreading fighting sleep. Hv whiny pulse in ears aggravating me. Felt few palpitations idk esophagus or heart

10pm. Took calphonite 2 and cod liver oil. Feel like my muscles spasms some got tight feeling. Tkn shower 

10:45. Valium 5mg. Feel whatever blah dread sleep. Hv stupid whiny pulse in ear. My rib burning some 

11:30. 1/4 melatonin. 10ml children Zyrtec liquid 

hope I sleep and dream. Pray I do I listening to bible on earbuds. I want my life back to where it was. I feel damaged. 

@Altostrata @Frogie

2009 Zoloft 50mg

My psychiatrist wants me to half my dose Zoloft and take periactin at night for sleep. I don’t understand this. I told him my sleep is off and still hv muscle spasms tightness since my ss episode I thought I had in Aug. i feel like this gonna screw up my process. He thinks Zoloft not helping. I’m so lost. He said try not take much Valium. Omg@Altostrata @Frogie

2009 Zoloft 50mg

• Administrator

I'm sorry, @Ginger23, that's hard. What's the matter with your rib? Does it hurt inside?

How do you feel before and after taking Zoloft?

@Altostrata  I hv no idea. It started after my first ct Zoloft(Jan-Feb) I reinstated march and a month later April  I had itchy burning rib. Dr thought Costcochrondritis. But it’s been along time now. I requested a ct of my abdomen area the dr taking his time. It itching on right rib side of breast and I get burning underneath rib and goes through my back at times. I hv no gallbladder so I’m wondering this. 

after taking Zoloft I feel anxiety lil and not great at all. Not big change I feel. 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

3-4

my sleep was not good. Took forever to fall asleep then I’d wake every hour at 8:30am until 11am. Laid exhausted sweaty until 1pm. 

Zoloft 50mg 2pm. Ate sunflower butter and dandelion tea. I miss my coffee. Feel depressed and tired. 

4pm ate tater tots, mushroom soup, cherry juice, (women mega food vit, quercitin, digestive enzymes). Feel an uncomfortable with myself abd surroundings. Lil anxious and depressed 

4:30. 3 ginger cookies and ginger root tea. Feel depressed and cried. My psych made me upset. I’m not halving my dose!!

5:38pm. Feel tense muscles and crying. My rib itchy burns. 

5:45pm took calphonite #2 supplement with cod liver oil, with juice 

7:02pm Feel tad calm. My body aches guess because I can’t do nothing but sit or lay I’m exhausted   Ate orange with cream tartar and salt. 

8:30pm ate steak, asparagus (black current seed oil,digestive enzymes), took 2 Tylenol my head neck hurts. My muscles are feeling numbness in arms legs. I hate this feeling. Hv whiny pulse in ears. Ribs burning 

10:11pm Valium 5mg. Moving it up an hour away from Zyrtec. My rib is burning seriously getting annoying but seems likes calming after Valium. 

11:03pm children Zyrtec 10ml itchy rib. 

12am 1/4 melatonin 

I hope I hv sleep. I’m getting tired of this barely any. I don’t look at clock or get anxious. 

@Altostrata
@Frogie

2009 Zoloft 50mg

3-5. 
bad freaking night. Slept early morning hours idk woke 6, 8,10 then laid exhausted no more sleep til late was so depressed stayed in bed til 2pm. Drank tons ovaltene milk throughout and coconut water 

2pm. Ate sunflower butter apple dandelion tea.(zinc, vit d, quercitin, black seed oil,alpha lipoic acid)  Feel depressed cried a lot. My family left and I’m by myself. I hate being by myself. 

2:15pm Zoloft 50mg. I feel nothing. Just depressed crying sleep deprivation 

4:30pm ate hot sour soup but didn’t want much.

7:29pm ate orange ginger tea.(1/4 l lysine, lauricidin)  I hv no appetite today aweful. My rib not hurting much either weird. 

8:00pm  feel ok but depressed. Did nothing today. No motivation on forums a lot 

10:15pm. Valium 5mg. My rib aches bit. Don’t know if it’s soup or what. Cherry juice and chamomile tea.  Carrot , egg

11pm Zyrtec 10ml childrens. Just helps itchy rib I just now getting today. Weird. 

12. 1/4 melatonin. I lay feeling random jerks, spasms in my body. Try to get comfortable and relax my tight biceps which has been a problem but it not as severe as it was a month ago. 

after quitting ambien ct I had a horrible agitation I wanted to die with my extreme muscle tension. Similar tension I’ve had since Zoloft mess up. I wonder if multi wds are happening here mkn sleep not stabilizing I hv no idea. 

I pray I sleep normal some day soon because it’s literally ruining me mentally and physically. I never had insomnia and it’s wrecking me 

@Altostrata @Frogie

2009 Zoloft 50mg

@AltostrataShould I bridge to another antidepressant?  Is it possible that reinstating twice (each 2 month ct) Mks Zoloft ineffective? Or adversely affecting me?  I’ve never cried so much in my life and never had such depression. ESP insomnia 

@Frogie can this also be wds from 2 months ambien and my updosed Valium 10mg and recently since a month ago bringing it down to 5mg Valium at night. ESP insomnia 

Thanku I’m complicated. 

I emailed David on beatingbenzos as well for advice 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

• Administrator
On 3/4/2022 at 6:36 PM, Ginger23 said:

after taking Zoloft I feel anxiety lil and not great at all.

Do you feel different before and after taking Zoloft or the same? If different, how do you feel different?

Does your rib feel itchy outside, on your skin?

Do you take 5mg Valium at the same time each day? What time is that?

Before I tk Zoloft I feel lil more calm. Seems after I tk it I get tense muscles and not that tired as I thought when I took it before ct it. Valium I try take at same time around 10:30pm. I don’t get extremely tired with it either just calming. It’s like my body does not react the same with these both. Idk if it’s because of trying a lot meds for sleep before I found website and forums. 

itchy rib is on outside no rash.  But pain is underneath rib at the end of right rib into the stomach area. 

I hvnt ate heavy fat foods last 2 days and the itching and pain isn’t bad 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

• Administrator

Please continue with your daily notes but be sure to give detail about what happens after you take Zoloft every day. 

Please include your sleep pattern.

3-6

think slept lil more but always In the early hours of morning fall asleep. Woke at 8, 10, 12. Light sleep in the stupid waking each hour. I hv no idea how much I get but it’s not much I’m exhausted. Drank a ton ovaltene milk. Coconut water lil bit

2pm. Zoloft 50mg. Tried lay down to nap but nope. Felt like I could but my arms got numb and I had to move toss turn. Don’t feel sleepy now so aweful. My body is weak, still spasms in muscles randomly, tight biceps hate it. 

3:30pm ate apple with sunflower butter( quercitin, vit d, black current seed oil,zinc,alpha lipoic acid)

4:00pm. Ovaltene milk, water (l lysine, lauricidin)

6pm. Ate oatmeal with coconut oil, chamomile tea. I hv no appetite. I’m weak and out of it. Achy legs. I guess from not moving much today. No motivation at all. Crying hard I can’t take this no more. I can’t leave the house or do anything I’m so ruined 

6:58pm. Canned  Salmon with salad and egg. Caesar dressing 

8:05pm. Rosehips Tea. tart Cherry juice. My rib itching kind of achy. Feel achy too. Head neck. Took 2 Tylenol 

9:00pm. My neck and head aches. Hope Tylenol helps. I’m feeling unwell today. Just not done much.

9:25pm Zyrtec children liquid 10ml. Itchy rib. 

9:53pm. Chamomile, valerian, passionflower tea. Feel my biceps feel tight. Few muscle spasms.

10:07pm Felt warm my temp 99.1

10:15pm Valium 5mg. Calming me down. Feel like my muscles relaxed some. Kind of tired. Not a lot tho unfortunately which is weird long before this It would put me to sleep 

11:30pm 1/4 melatonin. Idk if does darn think really. Lay on cheap acupuncture matt listening to bible on earbuds. I feel I’m dying soon. I really feel not a person at all. Physically mentally 

12am. Drink ovaltene milk. Hoping milk give me sleep aid. Idk. 

my psych worries I may need half Zoloft. Is it causing muscle tightness spasms etc insomnia sweating or is that wds paws while I’m struggling in this reinstatement?  Do I need to taper now?  Been a month with no heavy sleep meds also so I’m not sure what is what. I don’t want chronic seratonin syndrome if that’s a thing but definitely don’t want to taper hvn no sleep much with deep depression. I don’t understand this process what do u see in reinstatement twice in a year if ct twice. Once dum dr then next from ss episode. I’m lost. I wonder if I should of pushed through ct wds would I been better off but idk. Or reinstate a different med. sorry long. 

@Altostrata.  @Frogie

2009 Zoloft 50mg

3-7

slept some time in morning hours til 7:10am, drank milk, woke 10:40am so exhausted tried sleeping more. can’t 

2pm Zoloft 50mg. Idk I feel same. Having depression, no appetite 

3pm. Apple, sunflower butter, dandelion tea,oatmeal, (black current seed oil, zinc)

4:30pm tried nap can’t. Hv headache took 2 Tylenol. Depressed can’t feel like doing anything at all. 

laid all evening not sleeping just feel unwell mentally physically 

8:30pm ate salmon with salad took Zyrtec 10mg

10pm. Valium 5mg. Not much feel from tkn this but tad calm. Not even that sleepy. I’m so upset with this. 

11pm. Sandlandsleep fall asleep and stay asleep cbn. Didn’t help much still took hours to sleep usually in the morning I get broken sleep 

12am melatonin 1/4. Idk if helps either. I’m about fed up. I want to quit everything I don’t get it   I want my sleep back 

@Altostrata @Frogie

2009 Zoloft 50mg

• Administrator
On 3/6/2022 at 8:48 PM, Ginger23 said:

my psych worries I may need half Zoloft.

What does this mean? Half of what?

On 3/6/2022 at 8:48 PM, Ginger23 said:

Is it causing muscle tightness spasms etc insomnia sweating or is that wds paws while I’m struggling in this reinstatement?

This is common in both antidepressant and benzo withdrawal syndrome.

How much sleep are you getting? Maybe 5-6 hours a night?

Why do you take Zyrtec at night?

@Altostrata @Frogie

3-8. (In bed day)
slept same. Morning hours til 7:10am, 11am. Can’t go back to sleep I’m exhausted. I give up. So depressed and feel my life never going back pre ct Zoloft   I wake in sweat every time! Tried sandlandsleep cbn to sleep more but didn’t work just made me more tired headache and pressure headed

2pm. Zoloft 50mg. Had tad anxiety before takin this. Now not just tired but can’t nap 

4:43pm.  No appetite had headache took 2 Tylenol. 

I’m scared I can’t feel normal again happy or sleep normal again. Feel unwell this whole months since Oct 23 (anxiety calming tho)

5:00pm. Ate 2 peices pizza, apple, cherry juice (quercitin, vit d, alpha lipoic acid,kids multi, fish oil, zinc)

5:39pm laying down feel unwell. Headache and chills. Probably not nap but I don’t feel like doing anything   Muscle spasms,tension getting on my nerves!! Every since august ss then Oct wd it’s never gone away.  Throughout day this is aggravating!!!

6:10pm chocolate milk. (Calphonite #2) Can’t nap. I’m exhausted please tell me I get happy again and can sleep. My rib barely stinging it’s calming down idk maybe because I don’t eat a lot lately 

7:27pm sunflower butter(lauricidin, probiotic, tad l lysine). Cherry juice. My ears whining pulse like I hv pressure head. 

8pm. Stinging nettle, chamomile tea, ginger cookies. My ears are ringing whiny pulse it’s annoying. Showered feel weak

9:24pm. Mixed nuts with salt no Brazil. I hv numbness in my arms legs today. Annoying me. 

10pm. Valium 5mg. I hate to keep tkn this. Thanks to Zoloft I’m in dependency but it does nothing much I feel to tk it. Maybe tad calmer. 

11pm. Zyrtec 10ml childrens. 

12am. Melatonin 1/4. Or cbn if it gets to being horrible. which idk when my night sleep will ever return? 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

@Altostrata  he wants me to take 25mg instead 50mg Zoloft which is halving it big time. I’ve already reinstated since November 50mg. I take Zyrtec to help itchy rib and Mks me tad tired. 

my sleep is in the morning mainly. I wake twice in between 5 hours maybe I’m guessing. I hv no sleep tracker. I know I lay forever after midnight and got up at 2 frustrated to get more milk 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

• Administrator

You've been taking 50mg since reinstating Jan 22, correct? How do you feel now compared how you felt a month ago?

Since you had prior withdrawal and you've been taking 50mg for more than a month, you would have to reduce sertraline slowly. Will your doctor prescribe liquid sertraline so you can reduce to 45mg?

On 3/5/2022 at 9:58 PM, Ginger23 said:

can this also be wds from 2 months ambien and my updosed Valium 10mg and recently since a month ago bringing it down to 5mg Valium at night. ESP insomnia

Sorry I have been out of state. When did you updose your Valium to 10 mg and then when did you cut it in 1/2? You could be having wd from cutting your dose in 1/2. We only suggest a 10% taper per month. What supplements are you taking?

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

@Altostrata  I reinstated when bad wds hit me Oct 23 25mg 3 weeks then 50mg rest of the time while Also taking ambien 2 months because of severe insomnia. My dr screwed me on this part.   i ct Zoloft 50mg Jan-Feb 2021. Reinstated 50mg felt bad. Had ss like episode Aug 8 2021. Then dr said drop it ct again. 2.5 months later dying wds pure insomnia dr said reinstate October 25 2021. This is my story. Never had problems w Zoloft until naturopath said it stops working in 2 years ok to quit. I feel Unwell and no naps and sleep still few hours in the morning. Still hv muscles jerks, spasms, numbness tingling exhaustion, depression bad. Can’t leave house. Until recently my adrenaline rushes calmed down. I hv my daily notes. Last 2 days same crap

@Frogie I halved it feb 8. Went down to 5 mg because my prescription wasn’t allowing me to tk double dose I did to try sleep but I screwed my self. All because Zoloft mess up. 

2009 Zoloft 50mg

@Ginger23

That could be some of your wd symptoms, that you cut it in 1/2. Even though Valium stays in your system a long time, you may be feeling the wd effects from that now.

Can you get the 10 mg back?

What supplements are you taking? If you are taking B Vitamins they can be very stimulating.

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

@Frogie  I wonder because I was taking ambien with Valium at the time. I went through some scary symptoms several weeks ago. I reached out to David as well benzobuddies. No my prescription is only 5mg a day.  My psych will not gv more. He wants me to half Zoloft. I’m not doing it because I’m so messed up

on my daily note I put down supplements. On this thread.  I tk kids multi Flintstone vit. I shouldn’t tk it?

2009 Zoloft 50mg

@Frogie  I usually take. Quercitin, alpha lipoic acid, vit d, mg glycinate, Flintstone multi vit, fish oil, zinc, calphonite # 2.   I don’t tk all them. I do some days then don’t others. I’m not sure what to take because my appetite so bad. No appetite I need supplements. 

I tkn 5 mg Valium going to continue mkn me worse and not stabilizing with my Zoloft?  My sleep is aweful. Fall into light sleep in morning couple hours wake then another couple hours that’s it. I can’t nap every since Oct 23 Zoloft wds I’m assuming 

2009 Zoloft 50mg