Changing the World One Person at a Time- A Motivational Speech By Admiral McRaven at the University of Texas

FeralCatman

@West@Kiasofia@JesusSavemefromWD@ChessieCat@Altostrata

I have something I would like to post for people that is not medication related but some may find it helpful. It is a you-tube video of a graduation speech given at the University of Texas in 2014 by Admiral McRaven, a US Navy SEAL. I have watched it many times when I needed some motivation and I find it to be one of the most inspirational speeches I have ever listened to. For those who may be anti-military this may change your opinion of military service members in a very positive way. Some of what he talks about I relate to from my time in the military and I still use parts of my training in dealing with life's constant string of challenges including medication withdrawal. His speech is applicable no matter what your challenge. Enjoy. 😉✌️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaQZFhrW0fU

Current Psychiatric Medications

1. Paxil 10mg daily (a.m.) 2017 - Present
  2. Carbamazepine IR  190 mg twice daily (380mg Daily) 2011 - Present (Currently Tapering)

Past Psychiatric Medications From 1994 to August 2021   Seroquel (in Recovery since August 2021 final dose 6.25mg), Depakote, Lithium, Risperidone, Xanax, Lamotrigene, Olanzapine, Lorazepam, Welbutrin, Trazodone, Oxazepam, Gabapentin, Abilify, Topiramate, Prazosin, Ambien (See Attached Spreadsheet And Seroquel Tapering And WIthdrawal Summary)

Current Non Psychiatric Medications Levothyroxine 88mcg (a.m.)-Vitamin D3 1000 IU (p.m.)-Fexofenadine 180 mg twice daily -Clonidine 0.1 mg (p.m.)-Azelastine Nasal Spray

Other - Fish Oil Twice Daily-Multi-Vitamin (a.m.)-Vitamin C 1000mg Daily (a.m.)-Saline Nasal Spray-Salsalate 750mg twice daily PRN, Diclofenac Gel on affected joint PRN-Magnesium Citrate 250mg twice daily, Betaine HCL & Digestine Enzymes With Meals

Quitting Seroquel_A Vacation In Hell_Redacted.pdf

Other Documents https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/26099-feralcatman-recovering-from-seroquel/?do=findComment&comment=633907

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy