SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Valerio: Help withdraw clonazepam after quetiapine

Valerio

Hi everyone, I am writing because i am suffering so much with withdraw effects. Nowadays i have been taking 0,2mg of clonazepam and feelling the follow symptoms:

• Insomnia
  • Spasms 
  • Restlessness
  • Restlessness leg syndrome 
  • Tachycardia 
  • Heavy breathing 
  • Involuntary movements 
  • Strong Fatigue
  • Akathisia 
  • Hair loss
  • Memory issues
  • Panic attack
  • Strong Anxiety 

Besides that, i can not sleep at anytime of the day or night because when i fall sleep i wake up scared and experience shortness of breath. 

I've been in 3 different neurologist and them told me that i have Restlessness leg syndrome and prescribe 300mg of Gabapentin. 

I am not sure if i believe them about have restlessness leg syndrome or i am feeling WD of quetiapine and clonazepam.

I really appreciate your opinion if its better take gabapentin or finish clonazepam withdraw hoping these symptoms will get better? and which is the best way i should tapering clonazepam?

I would like to know if exists examples of healing theses symptoms without medication ? i am really afraid to have to pass throw this horrible WD and will have to take medicine anyway.

thank you so much

Past meds:

• 2013-2019 = 100mg Quetiapine
  • mar20 - aug20 = 50mg Quetiapine
  • aug20 - jun21 = 25mg Quetiapine + 5mg melatonin
  • jun21 - aug21 = 12,5mg Quetiapine + 5mg melatonin
  • aug21 = 6,25mg Quetiapine + 5mg melatonin
  • sep21 - oct21 =  5mg melatonin
  • oct21 - dec21 = 0,5mg Clonazepam + 5mg melatonin 
  • 25th dec 21 - 5th jan 22 = 5mg melatonin  
  • 5th jan 22 - 17th jan 22 = 0,3mg Clonazepam + 5mg melatonin + 12mg CBD full spectrum
  • 17th jan 22 - 19th fev 22 = 0,2mg Clonazepam + 5mg melatonin 
  • 19th fev 22 - 25th fev 22 = 12,5mg Quetiapine

Current meds:

• 01st mar 22 = 50mg Pregablin (Lyrica) 
  •  50mg Pregablin = 30 mg 10:30 PM + 12,5mg 10:30 AM + 7,5 mg 5:00 AM
  • 23 mar = 6,25mg Quetiapine  /  31 mar = 5,0 mg / 11 apr - until now = 4,0 mg at 04:30AM
  • (Between 15 may - 20 may) 0,5 mg Quetiapine 03:30 AM 

@Valerio

Welcome to SA. We are a volunteer run site and have members like you, going through withdrawal, or tapering off their medications.

We ask that each member only have one introduction page so we can keep everything in one place.

Thank you for creating a signature. That helps us a lot.

I see that you were on .5 mg Clonazepam in October and now you are on .2 mg? And in between (December and January), you took nothing? That is a 60% decrease where you are now. We don't suggest more than a 10% decrease per month and a lot of members find that too much and go much slower.

About reinstating and stabilizing to reduce withdrawal symptoms

Why taper by 10% of my dosage?

Dr Joseph Glenmullen's WD Symptoms Checklist

What is Withdrawal Syndrome?

Brain Remodelling

The side effects you are experiencing are very normal for such a fast benzo taper. How did you feel when you started back on .3 mg?

Have you started taking the Gabapentin? My suggestion is not to take it if you don't have to. That is something that will have to be tapered off of also.

You might try a weighted blanket for your restless legs. That helps me quite a bit. And Epson salt baths.

We don't suggest supplements on here except 2. You might try a little of one for a few days before introducing the other.

Magnesium

Omega-3 Fish Oil

You might try a little melatonin to help your sleep issue. Although it won't keep you asleep, it does help you go to sleep.

Melatonin

I'm very sorry you are going through this. But you were taken off so rapidly, that causes your CNS (central nervous system) to go crazy. If you have any questions after reading this, please reach out to us. Take care.

Edited by Frogie

PREVIOUS medications and discontinuations: Have been on medications since 1996. 

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

I am not a medical professional.

The suggestions I make are based on personal experience.

Only one thing to add which might help though @Frogiehas covered your issues. 
Even if you are not anaemic I would suggest you have your ferritin levels checked as deficiencies in this is a common cause of restless leg syndrome and indeed insomnia. 
Good wishes 

OD 

My Intro topic.  Was Dickie in FB gabapentinoids 

2020 January Stopped Quetiapine 150 at night in a fairly chaotic fashion with holds, jumping at 6mg 

2020 June Stopped Pregabalin 150 at night using Ashton Method Some holds. 

2021 December Stopped Mirtazipine 15 using Ashton Method. (Slower at end). 

Nov 21 - Given Quetiapine 12.5 for sleep. Reduced mid March 2022 to 6mg - Off 30/5/22

Feb 2022 Ongoing Diazepam 17.5, Blip at Christmas when took 22.5mg for a few days, now 24 FEB Stable 17.5 as advised. Had long covid. Now going to 16.25 from 8/7/22. 7% drop 

Oxazepam 10mg.STOPPED 10th FEB 2022  “Rescue dose x 2 in 2 months. 

Buccastem 3mg less than 1 a month for nausea. 

Past meds since 1969 -Approx dates only available. Tranxene 15, Clomipramine 150 for about 25 years. 1993 Paroxetine 20 AD change. Diazepam 20mg swap from Tranxene.

Oxazepam 10mg Prn since 1990's  1995 Trial of MAOIS. 2000 Escitaopram 10mg. 2015 trial of Trazadone. 2004 Pregabalin 150 at night.

2015 Started on Quetiapine 150 note, Mirtazipine 15 note. Diazepam increased to 30mg split dosing. 

22 hours ago, Frogie said:

@Valerio

Welcome to SA. We are a volunteer run site and have members like you, going through withdrawal, or tapering off their medications.

We ask that each member only have one introduction page so we can keep everything in one place.

Thank you for creating a signature. That helps us a lot.

I see that you were on .5 mg Clonazepam in October and now you are on .2 mg? And in between (December and January), you took nothing? That is a 60% decrease where you are now. We don't suggest more than a 10% decrease per month and a lot of members find that too much and go much slower.

Dr Joseph Glenmullen's WD Symptoms Checklist

What is Withdrawal Syndrome?

Brain Remodelling

The side effects you are experiencing are very normal for such a fast benzo taper. How did you feel when you started back on .3 mg?

Have you started taking the Gabapentin? My suggestion is not to take it if you don't have to. That is something that will have to be tapered off of also.

You might try a weighted blanket for your restless legs. That helps me quite a bit. And Epson salt baths.

We don't suggest supplements on here except 2. You might try a little of one for a few days before introducing the other.

Magnesium

Omega-3 Fish Oil

You might try a little melatonin to help your sleep issue. Although it won't keep you asleep, it does help you go to sleep.

Melatonin

I'm very sorry you are going through this. But you were taken off so rapidly, that causes your CNS (central nervous system) to go crazy. If you have any questions after reading this, please reach out to us. Take care.

Thank you a lot for your answers and availability! 😊

Let’s me tell you the whole history and I hope it will help clarify my situation.

I took quetiapine (100 mg) for eight years (2013 - 2021) to treat insomnia and anxiety.

I started withdrawal it in march/2020  and the things became bad when I reached 25mg/quetiapine (jun 2020). I have started feeling Insomnia, muscle tightening, panic attacks, Irritability, light and sound sensitivity  

When I stopped to taking quetiapine (sep 2021), these symptoms really got worse, new ones appeared (depersonalization and muscle spasms) and my nightmare started.

Between sept21 and oct21 I had not slept at all and the psychiatrist prescribed clonazepam 0.5 mg (oct.20th).

However, the clonazepam do not help me so much, it reduced a little bit the insomnia . In addition it makes me feel sick and I have developed some side effects (tinnitus, dizziness and dry mouth)

After 1,5 month I stopped taking clonazepam cold turkey (dec.15th 2021) and ten days later I developed akathisia, tachycardia, Heavy breathing, restlessness, restless legs syndrome, involuntary movements and hyperactivity.

Because I was feeling so terrible I’ve got back to 0.3mg of clonazeapam ( Jan.5th. 2022) but I still feeling very bad and with same symptoms.

So I reduced to 0.2 mg (Jan.25th 2021), them akathisia improved but insomnia and involuntary movements are worse than ever.

Unfortunately I can't reintroduce clonazepam (0,5 mg) because it makes me sick

Would it be the case to follow the Ashton method and replace clonazepam by diazepam? Or should I take two steps back, reintroduce quetiapine and micro tapering it?

I am not have started taking gabapentin hopping that I will get better when I withdrawal of all medicines

Could you share a doctors list specializes in WD, because In Brazil we could not found anyone.

I'm completely lost and these months have been the most difficult of my life. Discover survivingantidepressants it has been a relief.

Thank you so Much for the help.

PS: I’ve updated my signature with more details.

Past meds:

• 5th jan 22 - 17th jan 22 = 0,3mg Clonazepam + 5mg melatonin + 12mg CBD full spectrum

Current meds:

• 23 mar = 6,25mg Quetiapine  /  31 mar = 5,0 mg / 11 apr - until now = 4,0 mg at 04:30AM

@Valerio

You could try to reinstate a little of the Quetiapine, maybe 1 mg and see if that might help with the wd symptoms. It takes about 4 days to get steady on your bloodstream and a few more days for your brain to adjust. You could always increase the dose if that wasn't quite enough. And then do a nice long hold before you taper off very slowly as you did a very fast taper. But because you have been off quite a long time, there is no guarantee if it would even work.

tips-for-tapering-off-seroquel-quetiapine

You could try to cross over to diazepam, but it's not always successful. You would need to take approximately 10 mg of diazepam for the dosage of Clonazepam. You would have to do a slow crossover, you can't just stop taking one and start the other. If you could get liquid diazepam it would make your taper so much easier also. Diazepam can also cause depression, just so you know.

But an example would be:

3/4 dose clonazepam and 1/4 dose diazepam for one week

1/2 dose clonazepam and 1/2 dose diazepam for one week

1/4 clonazepam and 3/4 diazepam for one week

Then all diazepam.

You would hold for quite a while to stabilize then slowly taper off.

You may be taking too much melatonin also. You want to take about 0.3 mg to start. More is not better when it comes to that.

Let me know what you think about this.

Valium, Gabapentin, Lamictal, Prilosec and Zantac from 2000 to 2015 with a fast taper by a psychiatrist.

Liquid Lexapro Nov, 2016 to 31-March, 2019 Lexapro free!!! (total Lexapro taper was 4 years-started with pill form)

---CURRENT MEDICATIONS:Supplements:Milk Thistle, Metamucil, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine 25mcg, Vitamin C, Krill oil.

Xanax 1mg 3x day June, 2000 to 19-September, 2020 Went from .150 grams (average weight of 1 Xanax) 3x day to .003 grams 3x day. April 1, 2021 went back on 1mg a day. Started tapering May 19, 2023. July 28, 2023-approximately .87mg. Dr. fast tapered me at the end and realized he messed up. Prescribe it again and I am doing "slower than a turtle" taper.

19-September, 2020 Xanax free!!! (total Xanax taper was 15-1/2 months-1-June, 2019-19-September, 2020)

@Valerio

In my humble opinion our moderator @Frogie has like me has to deal with benz, pentinoid and quetiapine withdrawal and knows his stuff. 
Personally I would never touch a pentinoid again as it was probably the most damaging med I ever took. 
I was ok getting off quetiapine(150) 2 years ago but accepted 12.5 from my Gp recently for sleep. A bad decision and I stopped it a month ago.  It just gave me nightmares and anhedonia. 
Coming to the benzodiazepines—-I think you are in rubbish withdrawal and rather than add anything I would get onto a safe adequate dose of diazepam until comfortable and then consider your options. 
I too was melatonin intolerant!! 
I am not a practicing physician but like you a fellow sufferer. But my mantra is always to avoid damaging meds if possible. 
I am very happy for @Frogie to overrule my views. 
I wish you well 

OldDodgy 

2020 January Stopped Quetiapine 150 at night in a fairly chaotic fashion with holds, jumping at 6mg 

Nov 21 - Given Quetiapine 12.5 for sleep. Reduced mid March 2022 to 6mg - Off 30/5/22

Feb 2022 Ongoing Diazepam 17.5, Blip at Christmas when took 22.5mg for a few days, now 24 FEB Stable 17.5 as advised. Had long covid. Now going to 16.25 from 8/7/22. 7% drop 

Past meds since 1969 -Approx dates only available. Tranxene 15, Clomipramine 150 for about 25 years. 1993 Paroxetine 20 AD change. Diazepam 20mg swap from Tranxene.

Oxazepam 10mg Prn since 1990's  1995 Trial of MAOIS. 2000 Escitaopram 10mg. 2015 trial of Trazadone. 2004 Pregabalin 150 at night.

2015 Started on Quetiapine 150 note, Mirtazipine 15 note. Diazepam increased to 30mg split dosing. 

@Frogie i am really desperate and lost because any way seems optimistic or give me hope that it will get better. 

I am so afraid about any action or med, that i don't know what is better to do. By your experience, which way is more secure (reintroduce quetipine, change by diazepam or keep clonazepam ? 

Until know i could not find a good doctor that knows about WD in Brazil, i am looking for someone in US to help me.  i 

I tried find out in IIPDW the doctor's contact, but i couldn´t. Could you help me? i am asking this, because i am desperate. 

@OldDodgy firts of all, really thank you about your answers and support. 

I've just checked ferritin levels and it all ok. 

How long takes to you feel better after stopped taking quetiapine?

thank you

Past meds:

Current meds:

@Valerio

I can ask some other moderators what they think about reinstatement of the Quetiapine.

In the meantime, can you keep notes and post them every couple of days so we know how you are really doing on the Clonazepam? That would be great.

Keep Notes on Paper

Have you checked out the link on the dr.'s here in the US?

You might find one on here that would work with you since you are not in the US.

@Valerio

Hi 

regarding the Quetiapine, coming off was fairly easy at 10% but I did get stuck at 25 for two months. 
I am sure I was ok shortly after stopping Quetiapine because I started my next titration of pregabalin with three months. 
it’s a bit hazy….but I hope you are ok. 
life events play a big part in coping when coming off drugs.  I hope you get answers to your benzo anguish. 
OD 

@Valerio

I'm just wondering if anything traumatic has happened in your life lately? 

Like Covid or other sickness, vaccination, antibiotics, alcohol, anything new introduced/stopped, strenuous exercise, stress (death, relationship, work, financial, move).

@Valerio

Hi 

how is it going now? 
OldDodgy 

Hi, sorry to not answer before

@Frogie 

yes, it happening. Last year was very stressful and one of the worst in my life. 

Furthermore, I have taken the 1st (jul.21) and 2nd (aug.21) dose of COVID's vaccine , i should already take de 3rd one (dec.21) but i am afraid and avoiding it.

Also i introduced in begging of january 2022 CBD oil and stopped it after 2 or 3 weeks, introduced in the end of jan.22 Lexapro (3mg/day) and stopped it after 3 days. One week ago, one saturday,  i have tried for one day 0,2 mg of clonazepam and 1,25mg of diazepam and the things got really bad. I had a serious crises of uncontrolled movement, tachycardia, skin burning,  do not remember an anything and i end up in the hospital. 

At the hospital, i finally found a doctor that understand a little bit about WD and he is tring help me now.

This week we have tried reinstate quetiapine, and have took 12,5mg/day and some symptoms disappear but reappears another ones and seems that my brain is super sensible.

Now, i am since friday (feb.25th) without taking anything and the doctor prescribe 75mg of Pregabalin but i am afraid and thinking about it.

@OldDodgyThe last 2 days i have felt ok but today the symptoms have get back. 

i am praying so much and asking to them healing my brain........

Past meds:

Current meds:

@Valerio

I would wait on the covid booster until things settle. That has happened to some members on here.

Are you still taking the Clonazepam regularly? Are you taking the Diazepam regularly, or just the one time?

How do you talk to a doctor about tapering and withdrawal?
What should I expect from my doctor about withdrawal symptoms?

I would avoid the CBD if possible.

23 hours ago, Frogie said:

@Valerio

I would wait on the covid booster until things settle. That has happened to some members on here.

Are you still taking the Clonazepam regularly? Are you taking the Diazepam regularly, or just the one time?

please I beg you. Help me before I do something stupid. I' m having very strong suicidal thoughts.

Past meds:

Current meds:

@Valerio

You need to answer the questions I asked you above on 2/28 before I can help you in anyway. I don't know what you are taking or doing.

Are you taking Clonazepam 0.2 mg? Are you taking Diazepam and if so, how much?  And what times are you taking these?

Are you taking Quetiapine and if so, how much? What time are you taking this?

Are you still taking CBD? You should stop this as I advised earler.

Cannabis, marijuana, hashish, THC, & CBD (cannabidiol) or Hemp oil

For those who are feeling desperate or suicidal

Edited by Frogie

@Frogie

I stopped taking CBD in the end of january,  Clonazepam on 2/18 (i used take 0,2mg) and diazepam i tried just one day on 2/18 (1,25mg + 0,2mg of clonazepam).

After that i tried to reinstate quetiapine and took 12,5mg between 2/19 and 2/23 on 2/24 i tried increase to 25mg on 2/25 and feel so bad in next day and them i stooped it.

The next two days 2/26 and 2/27 a haven´t taken nothing, them yesterday 2/28 a began feel bad again and I have taken 12,5mg again but it isn´t help me. Today i am feeling so bad with my body burning, uncontrolled movements, having a strong anxiety crises and thinking in give up everything.

Every med i take at night before go bed.  Please, let me know with you understood?

Past meds:

Current meds:

On 2/28/2022 at 10:33 AM, Frogie said:

@Valerio

@Frogie these links are broken 

tks

Past meds:

Current meds:

10 minutes ago, Valerio said:

@Frogie

I stopped taking CBD in the end of january,  Clonazepam on 2/18 (i used take 0,2mg) and diazepam i tried just one day on 2/18 (1,25mg + 0,2mg of clonazepam).

After that i tried to reinstate quetiapine and took 12,5mg between 2/19 and 2/23 on 2/24 i tried increase to 25mg on 2/25 and feel so bad in next day and them i stooped it.

The next two days 2/26 and 2/27 a haven´t taken nothing, them yesterday 2/28 a began feel bad again and I have taken 12,5mg again but it isn´t help me. Today i am feeling so bad with my body burning, uncontrolled movements, having a strong anxiety crises and thinking in give up everything.

Every med i take at night before go bed.  Please, let me know with you understood?

You should probably reinstate the Clonazepam because you have become dependent on it. Don't take anymore of the Diazepam.

Try this link on talking with your dr:

How to talk to a doctor about tapering and withdrawal? What to expect? - Tapering - Surviving Antidepressants

If you could keep notes and post them, then we can figure out how to help you better. 

Keep Notes on Paper

Fear, terror, panic, and anxiety

Just try to relax. 

@Frogie additionally while taking clonazepam i was felling paradoxical effects and after stooped it theses symptoms stooped but the others one not stooped.  Last week when i was taking quetiapine de WD symptoms that i was feeling get better but I began feel again the other symptoms, these symptoms i have felt when i was tapering quetiapine last year.  So, i do not know what i gonna do.

my doctor want i start 75mg of pregabalin to control my anxiety and WD, but i am afraid and not feel comfortable with.  

Past meds:

Current meds:

4 minutes ago, Frogie said:

You should probably reinstate the Clonazepam because you have become dependent on it. Don't take anymore of the Diazepam.

Try this link on talking with your dr:

How to talk to a doctor about tapering and withdrawal? What to expect? - Tapering - Surviving Antidepressants

If you could keep notes and post them, then we can figure out how to help you better. 

Keep Notes on Paper

Fear, terror, panic, and anxiety

Just try to relax. 

Clonazepam made me getting worse, it do not help me in anyway.  

Past meds:

Current meds:

@Valerio

You are your own best advocate when talking with your dr. You do not have to take anything if you so choose not to. That is why I gave you the link to read on how to talk to your dr.

If you are doing ok without the Clonazepam, and not having wd symptoms from it, then don't take it anymore. But if you do take a benzo for a week or more, your body can become dependent on it.

I also wouldn't take 5 mg melatonin. It can turn on you also. More is not better. It's better to try 0.5 mg and see if that works.

• Moderator Emeritus

Please do not private message me.  Only tag me for urgent questions about tapering and reinstating - thank you.  

***Please note this is not medical advice.  Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a doctor who understands psych meds and how to withdraw from them, if you can find one.

Lexapro   Started Apr 15 2010 - 10 mg;  started taper August 2017, recent taper info: Apr 2 '20  0.18 mg; Jul 16  0.17 mg, Aug 23  0.16 mg, Oct 7  0.15 mg, Nov 8 - 0.14, Jan 16 '21 - 0.13, Feb 7 - 0.12, Feb 22 - 0.11, Mar 26 - 0.10, May 21 - 0.09, June 15 - 0.08 Aug 16 - 0.07, Oct 6 - 0.06, Nov 21 0.05, Dec. 17 0.04, Jan 14 '22 0.03, Feb 19 0.02, Apr 18 0.01, May 15 0.005,  Jul 8, 0.00.  Psych Drug Free as of July 8, 2022!!  Woohoo!!!

other meds: Levothyroxine 75 mg

magnesium in small amounts at 4 AM, before bed

suppl AM: fish oil, flax oil, vit C, vit E, multivitamin, zinc

suppl 8 PM: magnesium 350 mg, extended release vitamin C, melatonin 2 mg

Paxil 2002 - 2010, switched to Lexapro 2010 

Trazodone 50 mg. 2002 - 2019, fast tapered in 2019 

Xanax 0.5 mg as needed 2002 - 2019, up to 3x weekly 

@Valerio

I think you have developed acute anxiety after going up and down on meds  

personally I think pregabalin would confuse your brain further and it’s not easy to come off. 
I think @Frogie has given you sound advice. 

Please try not to fiddle around with your meds, it makes it hard or the Mods to advise you. 
OldDodgy 

1 hour ago, Frogie said:

@Valerio

You are your own best advocate when talking with your dr. You do not have to take anything if you so choose not to. That is why I gave you the link to read on how to talk to your dr.

If you are doing ok without the Clonazepam, and not having wd symptoms from it, then don't take it anymore. But if you do take a benzo for a week or more, your body can become dependent on it.

I also wouldn't take 5 mg melatonin. It can turn on you also. More is not better. It's better to try 0.5 mg and see if that works.

Should I not go back with quetiapine? Should I just take clonazepam?

Past meds:

Current meds:

@@Valerio

5 minutes ago, Frogie said:

@@Valerio

I've been suffering a lot for 6 months. I no longer know what is the effect of quetiapine and what is the effect of clonazepam.

Past meds:

Current meds:

@Valerio

Here is some information of the side effects of Quetiapine and Clonazepam.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/quetiapine-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20066912?p=1

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/clonazepam-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20072102

This is information I found on the internet from the Mayo Clinic.

@Valerio

You were off quetiapine for quite a while successfully. For some reason you reinstated for 6 days and felt uncomfortable. You then stopped in a week ago and naturally feel very anxious. 
My psychiatrist said I could take 12-5 or 25 as required. This caused chaos.-She should have known better.  
If you reinstate quetiapine it would be a big decision and if you can avoid it I would. 
OD 

1 hour ago, Frogie said:

@Valerio

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/quetiapine-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20066912?p=1

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/clonazepam-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20072102

How do I reintroduce clonazepam?

Thank you for your help @frogie

Past meds:

Current meds:

1 hour ago, Frogie said:

@Valerio

The effects are very similar. I'll reintroduce clonazepam and see how I feel.

Past meds:

Current meds:

@Valerio

I would just start taking the 0.2 mg Clonazepam an hour before bed and see if that helps.

Keep me posted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 4:04 PM, Frogie said:

@Valerio

I would just start taking the 0.2 mg Clonazepam an hour before bed and see if that helps.

Keep me posted.

can i stop taking pregabalin after 10 days?

Past meds:

Current meds:

15 minutes ago, Valerio said:
can i stop taking pregabalin after 10 days?

Sorry...12 days

Past meds:

Current meds:

@Valerio

Here is some information on tapering off Pregabalin.

Tips for tapering off Lyrica (pregabalin)

18 minutes ago, Frogie said:

@Valerio

Here is some information on tapering off Pregabalin.

Tips for tapering off Lyrica (pregabalin)

even after taking it for 12 days do i have to do this?

Past meds:

Current meds:

I am very desperate and planning my suicide. I know you can't be of much help but I don't feel like I'm being heard.
I have been very sick since I stopped quetiapine and I got even worse after taking rivotril. I tried to reintroduce quetipine and got really sick. I tried to reintroduce Rivotril and almost committed suicide. I've tried pregabalin but the symptoms only get worse. What's the way out? What to do in this situation? No solution? Is there no way?

Past meds:

Current meds: