SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

HelenaSvoboda: Problems with Sertraline

HelenaSvoboda

Hello guys could you please help me, advice what to do?

I have long history of taking sertraline and tried to withdraw it many times in last years. Now I am taking 50mg of it and I have vary bad waves. I am also taking quetiapine 50 mg and mianserine 30 mg for trouble sleeping. I think that sertraline is not working properly for me. I can't stabilize myself. I have really unstable digestion - offten diarrheas ant I think i can't absorb al the drug. Please advice what to do. Should switch to some other SSRI or tapper it of and somehow bear with horrible symptoms?

Thank you very much in advance!

• ChessieCat changed the title to HelenaSvoboda: Problems with Sertraline
  • Administrator

Welcome, @HelenaSvoboda

What times o'clock do you take your drugs, with their dosages? How do you feel before and after each dose? We may be able to address the symptoms you have now, before beginning a taper.

To help us out, follow these instructions Please summarize your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.