IHaveHope1982: I need referrals for Invega Sustenna 234% injection taper with bad withdrawals

IHaveHope1982

I first had a psychosis/mania in 2011 as bad withdrawls coming off adderall I use to abuse to lose weight so my ex fiancé would stop cheating on me. These withdrawls that had me experience psychosis/mania landed me in hospital for 3 months with a bipolar diagnosis now fast fwd I’m on invega sustenna 234% injectable and I want to taper off not sure what vitamins and supplements I should take or therapies like sauna therapy and for how long each day . One natural path just told me take “whole earth and sea greens mix” as I taper off and she said that will resolve most my issues. And she said I can use the sauna. Last time I withdrawled coming off of vraylar and transitioning to invega before this new advice with the greens it was pretty severe. The world outside my house seemed very dark and evil I could sense it and it scared me I didn’t want to leave my home also I felt painful radiation anytime I passed a tv or electronic device in my home. And I felt very paranoid and delusional not sure what to do or take to avoid that scariness tapering off invega. 

• ChessieCat changed the title to IHaveHope1982: I need referrals for Invega Sustenna 234% injection taper with bad withdrawals

For psych med tapering can someone tell me when do you start sauna therapy to overcome withdrawls and which is better for you the infared light sauna or dry sauna

• Administrator

Welcome, @IHaveHope1982

Here are our Tips for tapering off paliperidone (Invega) (tablets and injectable Invega Sustenna).

Some people like saunas, but we haven't seen that they do anything for tapering or withdrawal.

To help us out, follow these instructions Please summarize your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.