SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Inspirational Video From 'The Martian'

FeralCatman

Whenever I am feeling beat down I watch this movie. I know it is fictional however it has a lot to say about the mindset of never giving up. This is my favorite scene which comes at the very end. It's about step wise problem solving.

I also like to watch Apollo 13. They were up against seemingly insurmountable odds and yet they still came home alive. Watching how they solved so many problems gives me inspiration to keep working on solving my own and someday this will all be just a bad memory and in the end I will be better for having gone through the experience. My favorite line from the whole film is from Gene Kranz the Flight Director for the Apollo 13 mission. The line is:

"What Do We Have On The Spacecraft That's Good"

That is the mindset to have when solving a complex problem like withdrawal and recovery. Take note of what you have that's good and build on it

Current Psychiatric Medications

1. Paxil 10mg daily (a.m.) 2017 - Present
  2. Carbamazepine IR  190 mg twice daily (380mg Daily) 2011 - Present (Currently Tapering)

Past Psychiatric Medications From 1994 to August 2021   Seroquel (in Recovery since August 2021 final dose 6.25mg), Depakote, Lithium, Risperidone, Xanax, Lamotrigene, Olanzapine, Lorazepam, Welbutrin, Trazodone, Oxazepam, Gabapentin, Abilify, Topiramate, Prazosin, Ambien (See Attached Spreadsheet And Seroquel Tapering And WIthdrawal Summary)

Current Non Psychiatric Medications Levothyroxine 88mcg (a.m.)-Vitamin D3 1000 IU (p.m.)-Fexofenadine 180 mg twice daily -Clonidine 0.1 mg (p.m.)-Azelastine Nasal Spray

Other - Fish Oil Twice Daily-Multi-Vitamin (a.m.)-Vitamin C 1000mg Daily (a.m.)-Saline Nasal Spray-Salsalate 750mg twice daily PRN, Diclofenac Gel on affected joint PRN-Magnesium Citrate 250mg twice daily, Betaine HCL & Digestine Enzymes With Meals

Quitting Seroquel_A Vacation In Hell_Redacted.pdf

Other Documents https://www.survivingantidepressants.org/topic/26099-feralcatman-recovering-from-seroquel/?do=findComment&comment=633907

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy