AnDrew0: 8 years of psychiatry

AnDrew0

Original topic title before translation:  8 anni di pschiatria

TRANSLATED TEXT:

hello everybody...I am new here....
I will try to be as brief as possible....

so it all started in 2014 following a romantic disappointment I turned to a psychologist
for support... after 4 sessions he told me that medication for me was necessary telling me that it would be
a 6-month drug therapy and everything would work out....
following his directions I went to a psychiatrist who prescribed fluoxetine 20mg; depakin 300mg; xanax for
sleep; the first diagnosis was depression and doc.
days went by and I started having bad side effects. over time I witnessed a worsening
of the condition for which I had been prescribed and new symptoms I had never had before..
the diagnosis before 'intake was depression and doc.
time passed and the worsening was glaring but trusting in my doctor we met for another appointment....
he prescribed quetiapine telling me that it reinforced the beneficial effects of fluoxetine
a rather low initial dose but still no improvement in fact unfortunately the 'exact opposite happened until I
up to a maximum dosage of quetiapine, fluoxetine, depakin and xanax..
it continued like that for a while when I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder... maybe 2 or 3 years went by
and I showed up for an 'appointment visibly agitated and was offered voluntary medical treatment.
I accepted, believing that it would be the ultimate solution. After 15 days of hospitalization I was discharged with
the diagnosis of schizophrenia and further medication...the psychologist who was following me at the time diagnosed me with borderline disorder....
returned to my psychologist after the inpatient stay he told me that another hospitalization was necessary and I very naively
took his advice...he called my psychiatrist and had a bed prepared for me....
after another 15 days on the ward I was very happy to go home but no improvement....
so the one who was my psychiatrist referred me to a mental health center near my village....
I was glad to be able to listen to the opinion of another 'doctor...months passed but nothing at all....
just different medications....
unfortunately the situation was getting more and more stressful...until I made the decision to disengage from the
mental health center and make an appointment with a private doctor....
change therapy month and months and nothing at all getting worse and worse...I firmly believed in psychiatry I thought
there had been some mistake or misunderstanding... there was a third hospitalization always voluntary in the
period before the covid...I don't know how much there
was actually voluntary in those hospitalizations, in fact I never asked for them they were always the ones
telling me that they were necessary....
I changed two other doctors over the years
until it came close to tragedy for severe lithium intoxication...the thing seemed absurd to me I always followed
scrupulously the directions.
the doctor who was treating me told me to abruptly discontinue it assuring both he and the family doctor
that I would not suffer any consequences-things turned out differently-I am still paying for it.
at that point I said no more and went to a psychotropic drug detox center....
it was a team of people from various professions ...
it was confusing too-overly confusing...I was constantly wondering if my choices
were all mine or somehow conditioned by the drugs...I haven't heard from the center in months now
I got a yes answer as to whether or not I could take that much medication
safely... at that time it was: 5 drops daparox, 150 triptych, depakin 1000 and quetiapine 100 + xanax...
I always ignored what the package inserts said by trusting
of the doctors... but reading the information booklet of daparox and triptych I discovered that these two drugs together
are a dangerous mix...so fearing for my health I immediately discontinued them both unfortunately with
consenguences that
I knew there would be but the bugiardini said it was a
a high risk.. today a month later I am only taking depakin 250. from tonight I will start adding
the fluoxetine and xanax
as I was told by the family doctor....
i have no idea if i did the right thing or not... i really don't know i was terrified
by those directions that the pharmaceutical companies gave and that were not followed... maybe there really wasn't
no risk and I made a wrong decision in panic... it's been 15 days and things are really
difficult... my family doctor tells me to take 20 mg fluoxetine xanax drops and depakin 250... this is the therapy with which the
the problems.
he told me that from the day of 'intake after 5 days the fluoxetine will be scaled down....
I am too confused and fear for my future.
I don't understand if it was me who was wrong or the doctors

I apologize for the long text I tried to summarize eight years....
if I am asked for more details I will gladly provide them....
last thing as strange as it may sound i am 28 years old but i can call myself new to the world of the web
i have only used google and youtube to date... hope i have abided by the rules....
if my contribution will help I will be at complete disposal....
i count on contacting a psychologist when i recover.
best regards..

Translation made in 2 steps due to length.  Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

ORIGINAL TEXT:

salve a tutti... sono nuovo qui..
cercherò si essere il più breve possibile...

dunque tutto iniziò nel 2014 in seguito ad una delusione sentimentale mi rivolsi ad uno psicologo
come supporto.. dopo 4 sedute mi disse che il farmaco per me era necessario dicendomi che sarebbe stata
una terapia farmacologica di 6 mesi e tutto si sarebbe risolto..
seguendo le sue indicazioni mi rivolsi ad uno psichiatra che mi prescrisse fluoxetina 20mg; depakin 300mg; xanax per 
dormire.. la prima diagnosi fu di depressione e doc.
passavano i giorni e cominciavo ad avere brutti effetti collaterali. con il tempo ho assistito ad un peggioramento 
della patologia per il quale mi erano stati prescritti e nuovi sintomi mai avuti prima.. 
la diagnosi prima dell' assunzione fu di depressione e doc.
passava il tempo e i peggioramenti erano lampanti ma fiducioso nel mio medico ci vedemmo per un altro appuntamento..
mi prescrisse quetiapina dicendomi che rafforzava gli effetti benefici della fluoxetina 
una dose iniziale piuttosto bassa ma ancora niente miglioramenti anzi purtroppo avvenne l' esatto contrario fino ad
arrivare ad un dosaggio massimo di quetiapina, fluoxetina, depakin e xanax..
prosegue così per un pò quando mi venne diagnosticato il disturbo bipolare.. passarono forse 2 o 3 anni
e mi presentai ad un' appuntamento visibilmente agitato e mi venne proposto un trattamento sanitario volontario. 
io accettai credendo che sarebbe stata la soluzione definitiva. Dopo 15 giorni di degenza fui dismesso con 
la diagnosi di schizofrenia e ulteriori farmaci.. lo psicologo che mi seguiva a quel tempo mi diagnosticò il disturbo borderline..
ritornato dal mio psicologo dopo la degenza mi disse che era necessario un altro ricovero ed io molto ingenuamente 
accettai il suo consiglio.. chiamò il mio psichiatra e mi fece preparare un posto letto..
dopo altri 15 giorni in reparto ero molto felice di tornare a casa ma niente miglioramenti..
così quello che era il mio psichiatra mi indirizzò in un centro di salute mentale vicino al mio paese...
ero contento di poter ascoltare il parere di un' altro medico.. i mesi passavano ma niente di niente...
solo diversi farmaci.. 
purtroppo la situazione si faceva sempre più stressante.. fino a quando presi la decisione di sganciarmi dal
centro igiene mentale e prendere appuntamento con un medico privato..
cambio terapia mese e mesi e niente di niente sempre peggio.. credevo fermamente nella psichiatria pensavo 
che ci fosse stato qualche errore o incomprensione.. ci fu un terzo ricovero sempre volontario nel
periodo prima del covid.. non so quanto ci
sia stato di effettivamente volontario in quei ricoveri, in effetti io non gli ho mai chiesti sono sempre stati loro 
a dirmi che erano necessari..
ho cambiato altri due medici nel corso degli anni
fino a sfiorare la tragedia per una forte intossicazione da litio.. la cosa mi sembrava assurda ho sempre seguito
scrupolosamente le indicazioni.
il medico che mi teneva in cura mi disse di sospenderlo bruscamente garantendomi sia lui che il medico di famiglia
che non avrei risentito di nessuna conseguenza.. le cose sono andate diversamente.. sto ancora pagando per ciò.
al quel punto dissi basta e mi rivolsi ad un centro di disintossicazione psicofarmaci..
era un team di persone di varie professioni..
era confuso troppo.. eccessivamente confuso.. mi chiedevo continuamente se le mie scelte
fossero tutte mie o in qualche modo condizionate dai farmaci.. non sento il centro ormai da mesi
ho otteunuto un si come risposta riguardo al fatto se potevo o meno assumere tutta quella mole di farmaci
in sicurezza.. a quel tempo erano: 5 gocce daparox, 150 trittico, depakin 1000 e quetiapina 100 + xanax..
ho sempre ignorato ciò che dicevano i bugiardini fidandomi
dei medici.. ma leggendo il libretto informativo di daparox e trittico ho scoperto che questi due farmaci insieme
sono un mix pericoloso.. dunque temendo per la mia salute gli ho interrotti immediatamente entrambi purtroppo con 
delle consenguenze che 
sapevo ci sarebbero state ma i bugiardini dicevano che si trattava di
un rischio alto.. oggi a distanza di un mese assumo solo depakin 250.. da stasera inizierò aggiungendo
la fluoxetina e lo xanax
come mi è stato detto dal medico di famiglia..
non ho la minima idea se ho fatto la cosa giusta o meno.. non lo so davvero ero terrorizzato
da quelle indicazioni che le case farmaceutiche hanno dato e che non sono state rispettate.. forse davvero non cera 
nessun rischio e ho preso una decisione sbagliata in preda al panico.. sono passati 15 giorni e le cose sono davvero
difficili.. il mio medico di famiglia mi dice di assumere 20 mg fluoxetina xanax in gocce e depakin 250.. questa è la terapia con cui sono iniziati
i problemi.
mi ha detto che dal giorno dell' assunzione dopo 5 giorni la fluoxetina sarà scalata.. 
sono troppo confuso e temo per il mio futuro
non capisco se sono stato io a sbagliare o i medici

mi scuso per il testo lungo ho cercato di riassumere otto anni.. 
se mi verranno chiesti ulteriori dettagli li fornirò volentieri..
ultima cosa per quanto possa sembrare strano ho 28 anni ma posso definirmi nuovo al mondo del web 
ho solo usato google e youtube fino ad oggi.. spero di avere rispettato le regole..
se il mio contributo servirà sarò a completa disposizione..
conto sul fatto di contattare uno psicologo quando mi riprenderò.
cordiali saluti..

Edited by ChessieCat
added translation

Link to Original untranslated text for drug signature

March 2022 abrupt discontinuation lithium from March 2022 to April 2022

5mg paroxetine 150mg trazodone1000mg valproic acid100mg quetiapine between April 2022 and end of May 2022
abrupt discontinuation paroxetine and trazodoneabrupt discontinuation quetiapinacone radipo depakin until 250mg is reached
added valdorm 15mg (discontinued after 3 weeks) from May 30, 2022 to May 31, 2022
fuoxetine 20mg then next day 5mg 250mg valproic acid10 drops xanax

only 2 days of fluoxetine and I experienced akathisia to mitigate paroxetine withdrawal
discontinued it immediatelydid obvious adverse effects therefore from today only depakin 250mgxanax 10 drops

forced drastic interruptions between april and may the risks far outweighed the problems given by withdrawal

• ChessieCat changed the title to 8 years of psychiatry
  • ChessieCat changed the title to AnDrew0: 8 years of psychiatry

Original topic title:  strangely unexplained.... translated from stranamente inspiegabile....

Translation of post:

hello everyone before I met you I independently discontinued triptych 150, quetiapine 100, daparox 5mg
and under medical supervision tapered depakin down to 250 and auggiunto valdorm 15 (left after short)
since yesterday always under medical supervision I have been taking fluoxetine 20, depakin 250 xanax 10 drops.
I was told fluoxetine needs 10 or more days to act. already taken and discontinued in the past.
barely 24 hours have passed and i feel a slight improvement..
strangely unexplained...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

salve a tutti prima di conoscervi ho sospeso autonomamente trittico 150, quetiapina 100, daparox 5mg
e sotto controllo medico assottigliato depakin fino a 250 e auggiunto valdorm 15 (lasciato dopo breve)
da ieri sempre sotto tutela medica assumo fluoxetina 20, depakin 250 xanax 10 gocce.
mi è stato detto fluoxetina necessita 10 o più giorni per agire. già assunta e dismessa in passato.
sono passate appena 24 ore e avverto un leggero miglioramento..
stranamente inspiegabile...

Edited by ChessieCat
added translation & topic title before merging new intro with old

5mg paroxetine 150mg trazodone1000mg valproic acid100mg quetiapine between April 2022 and end of May 2022
abrupt discontinuation paroxetine and trazodoneabrupt discontinuation quetiapinacone radipo depakin until 250mg is reached
added valdorm 15mg (discontinued after 3 weeks) from May 30, 2022 to May 31, 2022

only 2 days of fluoxetine and I experienced akathisia to mitigate paroxetine withdrawal
discontinued it immediatelydid obvious adverse effects therefore from today only depakin 250mgxanax 10 drops

forced drastic interruptions between april and may the risks far outweighed the problems given by withdrawal

Dear @AnDrew0

welcome to SA. I am so sorry you have been so badly (mis)treated by your doctors. In order to understand your story better, can you please create a drug signature like this: 

How to List Drug History in Signature - Introductions and updates - Surviving Antidepressants

Please write the chemical names of the drugs that you are using - is depakin valproic acid? What is triptych?

Stories like yours are unfortunately not unusual, people get started on antidepressants, then they get side effects from the drugs, then they get new drugs to add to their drug 'cocktail' to deal with the side effects, by this point they get agitated from the drugs so they get a new diagnosis of bipolar, then they get antipsychotics added to help the antidepressants and so on, and so on. You probably don't have any of the diagnoses that you have been given. You may have had a situational depression many years ago but the rest seems to be iatrogenic harm reading your depression. There is a very good book called Anatomy of an Epidemic that explains this quite well. 

It is possible to come off of your drugs but you need to do it very slowly. We recommend that you don't lower your dose by more than 10% of your previous dose every 4 weeks. We also recommend that you do this one drug at a time. 

Important topics in the Tapering forum and FAQ - Tapering - Surviving Antidepressants

Why taper by 10% of my dosage? - Tapering - Surviving Antidepressants

Why taper? SERT transporter occupancy studies show importance of gradual change in plasma concentration - Tapering - Surviving Antidepressants

What are your current symptoms? What drugs are you taking as of today? Once you list your drug signature, we will be much better able to help you. We are here for you on this difficult journey!

OMW

"Nothing so small as a moment is insurmountable, and moments are all that we have. You have survived every trial and tribulation that life has thrown at you up until this very instant. When future troubles come—and they will come—a version of you will be born into that moment that can conquer them, too." - Kevin Koenig 

I am not a doctor and this should not be considered medical advice. You can use the information and recommendations provided in whatever way you want and all decisions on your treatment are yours. 

In the next few weeks I do not have a lot of capacity to respond to questions. If you need a quick answer pls tag or ask other moderators who may want to be tagged. 

Aug  2000 - July 2003 (ct, 4-6 wk wd) , citalopram 20 mg,  xanax prn, wellbutrin for a few months, trazodone prn 

Dec 2004 - July 2018 citalopram 20 mg, xanax prn (rarely used)

Aug 2018 - citalopram 40 mg (self titrated up)

September 2018 - January 2019 tapered citalopram - 40/30/20/10/5 no issues until a week after reaching 0

Feb 2019 0.25 xanax - 0.5/day (3 weeks) over to klonopin 0.25 once a day to manage severe wd

March 6, reinstated citalopram 2.5 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 mg for sleep 2-3 times a week

Apr 1st citalopram 2.0 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 once a week (off by 4/14/19- no tapering)

citalopram (liquid) 4/14/19 -1.8 mg, 5/8/19 - 1.6 mg,  7/27/19 -1.5 mg,  8/15/19 - 1.35, 2/21/21 - 1.1 (smaller drops in between), 6/20/21 - 1.03 mg, 8/7/21- 1.025, 8/11/21 - 1.02, 8/15/21 - 1.015, 9/3/21 - 0.925 (fingers crossed!), 10/8/21 - 0.9, 10/18/21 - 0.875, 12/31/21 - 0.85, 1/7/22 - 0.825, 1/14/22 - 0.8, 1/22/22 - 0.785, 8/18/22 - 0.59, 12/15/2022 - 0.48, 2/15/22 - 0.43, 25/07/23 - 0.25 (mistake), 6/08/23 - 0.33mg

Supplements: magnesium citrate and bi-glycinate

• 2 weeks later...

Translation:

well I am back after a long absence hoping it would not be necessary.
is official after abrupt discontinuation of paroxetine 5mg, trazodone 150mg (independently)
thinning
valproate acid from 1000 to 250 quetiapine 100 interruption (medical indications) all within 'a month.
I knowingly violated the don't-do-it-all rule. thing done regarding paroxetine and trazodone because
the same manufacturers of the drug trozadone in the bugiardino say triptych and ssri possible fatal interaction.
I was being treated at a drug disposal center which I left. if I am asked to explain why
i will provide them. i am thinking of returning to the center since i am in a tight spot so i am turning to you both the
new and the more veteran ones to
understand if it is a right choice but to get help I have to mention a fact.
a doctor tells me that I can take all that cocktail safely in the mix included paroxetine and trazodone.
the same manufacturers of trazodone say trazodone and ssri together dangerous to life.
where is the truth?
I am currently taking valproate 250 acid and 20 xanax drops.
trazodone 150 paroxetine 5 safe or not safe.

Original Text:

bene sono di ritorno dopo una lunga assenza sperando che non sarebbe stato necessario.
é ufficiale dopo una brusca interruzione di paroxetina 5mg, trazodone 150mg (autonomamente)
assottigliamento
acido valproato da 1000 a 250 interruzione quetiapina 100 (indicazioni mediche) tutto nell' arco di un mese.
ho consapevolmete violato la regola non fare di colpo. cosa fatta riguardo paroxetina e trazodone perchè
gli stessi produttori del farmaco trozadone nel bugiardino dicono trittico e ssri possibile interazione fatale.
ero in cura presso un centro di dismissione farmaci che lasciai. se mi verrano chieste spiegazioni sul perchè
le fornirò. sto pensando di ritornare al centro dato che sono alle strette per questo mi rivolgo a voi sia ai
nuovi che ai più veterani per
capire se è una scelta giusta ma per avere un aiuto devo fare un accenno ad un fatto.
un dottore mi dice che posso assumere tutto quel cocktail in totale sicurezza nel mix rientrava paroxetina e trazodone.
gli stessi produttori di trazodone dicono trazodono e ssri insieme pericolosi per la vita.
dove sta la verità?
attualmente assumo acido valproato 250 e 20 goccie xanax.
trazodone 150 paroxetina 5 sicuro o non sicuro.

Edited by ChessieCat
added deepL translation

• Moderator Emeritus

Heloo AnDrew0

https://www.deepl.com/translator

The staff is very busy and does not have time to translate your messages.  Please use a translator and write your messages in English.  Thank you.

Il personale è molto impegnato e non ha il tempo di tradurre i messaggi.  Vi preghiamo di utilizzare un traduttore e di scrivere i vostri messaggi in inglese.  Grazie.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Moderator Emeritus

Member's drug signature before translation:

da gennaio 2022 a marzo 2022
da gennaio 2022 a marzo 2022 5mg paroxetina 150mg di trazodone249mg litio 1000mg acido valproico100mg quetiapina 0,25xanax

marzo 2022 brusca interruzione litio da marzo 2022 ad aprile 2022

5mg paroxetina 150mg trazodone1000mg acido valproico100mg quetiapina fra aprile 2022 e fine maggio 2022
brusca interruzione paroxetina e trazodonebrusca interruzione quetiapinacono radipo depakin fino ad arrrivare a 250mg
aggiunti valdorm 15mg (interrotto dopo 3 settimane) da 30 maggio 2022 a 31 maggio 2022
fuoxetina 20mg poi giorno dopo 5mg  250mg acido valproico10 goccie xanax

solo 2 giorni di fluoxetina e ho avvertito acatisia per mitigare astinenza paroxetina
la interrompo immediatamentedato evidenti effetti avversi pertanto da oggi solo depakin 250mgxanax 10gocce

costretto ad interruzioni drastiche fra aprile e maggio i rischi superavano abbondantemente i problemi dati dall'astinenza

Translated drug signature:

Edited by ChessieCat

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

• Moderator Emeritus
5 hours ago, AnDrew0 said:

I am currently taking valproate 250 acid and 20 xanax drops.
trazodone 150 paroxetine 5 safe or not safe.

From https://reference.medscape.com/drug-interactionchecker

Serious - Use Alternative

• paroxetine + trazodone

paroxetine and trazodone both increase serotonin levels. Avoid or Use Alternate Drug.

Monitor Closely

• trazodone + paroxetine

trazodone and paroxetine both increase QTc interval. Modify Therapy/Monitor Closely.

• alprazolam + trazodone

alprazolam and trazodone both increase sedation. Use Caution/Monitor.

• Administrator

Hello, @AnDrew0

8 hours ago, AnDrew0 said:

a doctor tells me that I can take all that cocktail safely in the mix included paroxetine and trazodone.
the same manufacturers of trazodone say trazodone and ssri together dangerous to life.
where is the truth?

This is a site for going off drugs. If you like your drug combination, by all means, stay on it. If you have any questions about the safety of your current cocktail, please do your own research and discuss it with your doctor.

Please let us know if you'd like tapering information.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

Important topics in the Tapering forum and FAQ

This topic has links to information about tapering.

I was wrong in using the times. it was a useless question as it turned to the past.
I haven't had cocktails for a month and a half.
currently 20 drops xanax and 250 valproate acid. I need advice. valproate acid tapering?

• Administrator

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

thanks altostrata i just read about valproate acid thinning

Hello everybody. xanax help. this drug is bad. I've been taking it for a month. 
tapering xanax? thank you very much in advance for your reply.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 5/28/2022 at 5:16 PM, AnDrew0 said:

so it all started in 2014 following a romantic disappointment I turned to a psychologist
for support... after 4 sessions he told me that medication for me was necessary telling me that it would be
a 6-month drug therapy and everything would work out....
following his directions I went to a psychiatrist who prescribed fluoxetine 20mg; depakin 300mg; xanax for
sleep;

15 hours ago, AnDrew0 said:

Hello everybody. xanax help. this drug is bad. I've been taking it for a month. 
tapering xanax? thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Please update your signature - your current signature only contains your drug history for 2022 but you started these drugs in 2014. Please see:

How to Summarize Your Drug History in Your Signature

Please also let us know when you are taking your drugs and the dose. Please list the time(s) of day, the name of the drug, and the dose. 

• 1 month later...

it all started in 2014 with a psycologisth who dismissed me from the psychiatrist. from that day an ordeal began.

betwwn conflicting medical opinions unjustified hospitalization a drug withdrawal center whose terapist declares that my fixation on the lack

of trust in the drug was an indication of an illness and then i arrived at a general practitioner who took me close to an admission to the clinic for benzo.

in mind july i find a psychiatrist who asserts the fact that i was one of the many victims of medical malpractice by repudiating the diagnoses proposed by his colleagues.

on july 15 i started mirtazapine 15mg and tavor 1,5mg two tablets for sleep. currentrly i suffer emotional instability anger sandeness lack of appetite apathy and some cognitive deficit.

before drugs i was a working student with a passion for travel hobbies and a social life. as i write i am 28 years old unable to work or pursue hobbies. i was stigmatized my social life fell apart.

i am locked in a room 24 hours of a day with a commitment to compensate for missed opportunities in the future. 

• ChessieCat changed the title to andrewjoan: 8 years of medical presumption
  • Moderator Emeritus

@AnDrew0

Please see Shep's post about your drug signature.  And please answer her questions.