SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Mezzer: cold turkey

Mezzer

I came off cymbalta 10 months ago after being on them 4 months. Had a bad taper from a prescriber. Bad withdrawals only I didn’t know they were withdrawals. A month later a different prescriber put me on Nortriptylene. That lasted 4 months then I weened off Nortriptylene over four months because it wasn’t helping. I’ve been off the Nortriptylene now for 6 weeks. When getting off the cymbalta my prescriber used Prozac to crossover which didn’t work. The new prescriber kept me on the Prozac while adding Nortriptylene. Im presently on 15mg of Prozac now but having withdrawals from the other two. Prior to this ive have taken Prozac for approximately 13yrs and lexapro for the next 14 years. The last year and a half were the changes to these other drugs. I’ve been on meds for a total of 28 years. I would like to start dropping the Prozac. I’m still feeling depression/anxiety/zaps/fatigue/etc from the withdrawals of the others. I was getting waves and windows pretty equally spaced apart by weeks. 2 weeks on(wave) 2 weeks off (window) After stopping the Nortriptylene it seems the windows are gone and it’s been a rough 6 weeks. Any advise would be great concerning reducing the Prozac? Is there hope after being on meds for 28 yrs to be free of them and healed? 

1993 started 20mg Prozac.

2008 switched to 10mg of lexapro.

2015 added 50mg of Wellbutrin. Between 2015 and 2020 raised and lowered dosage of both. 2021 moved to Zoloft for one month then back to lexapro for one month. Then switched to 60mg cymbalta for four months. Then Basically cold turkeyed off cymbalta in two weeks using Prozac as a crossover med to reduce withdrawals. Not good. Then had Nortriptylene added to Prozac. Was on 20mg Prozac and 50mg of Nortriptylene for four months. Then did a four month ween off Nortriptylene. To date have been off cymbalta for approximately 11 months and Nortriptylene 7 weeks.  Presently taking 12.5 mg Prozac. Also taking 10 mg of bystolic for BLood Pressure. I’m not sure how the Prozac makes me feel. It does nothing to make me feel not sad and anxious at times. I finally figured out the meds are not what I need. What I need is to get off the 12.5mg of Prozac and continue to work on my stuff. Any help is deeply appreciated thank you. Reduced from 12.5 to 10 then from 10 to 7.5. Too much of a drop. Bought a scale and went to 9. Stabilized and went to 8.2 oct 1, 2022. Just got hit with wicked low mood, high anxiety, fatigue, chills. The anxiety is high in the AM and  lessons throughout the day. Hoping to stabilize soon 

• ChessieCat changed the title to Mezzer: Cold turkey

Need help tapering

Hi not sure I’m in the right place but here goes. I have a 28 yr history with ADs. Approx 15 years on Prozac and 12 yrs on lexapro. The last year I was switched to cymbalta for 4 months. Hated it. To stop I did two week crossover to Prozac to help. Didn’t help.( that was 10 months ago) Then was put on Nortriptylene in addition to Prozac. Took for 4 months and weened off in 4 months. Am now on 15 mgs of Prozac and am still in withdrawals from Nortriptylene and cymbalta probably. This was done prior to my knowledge of all the online support there is. Can I please have some help with what I should do to get off the Prozac. My symptoms are depression/anxiety/zaps/fatigue/some joint aches/blurry vision at times. I’ve tried to post in other areas but was not successful. Another member told me to post here. Thanks 🙏 

Edited by ChessieCat
added Intro topic title before merging with intro topic

2015 added 50mg of Wellbutrin. Between 2015 and 2020 raised and lowered dosage of both. 2021 moved to Zoloft for one month then back to lexapro for one month. Then switched to 60mg cymbalta for four months. Then Basically cold turkeyed off cymbalta in two weeks using Prozac as a crossover med to reduce withdrawals. Not good. Then had Nortriptylene added to Prozac. Was on 20mg Prozac and 50mg of Nortriptylene for four months. Then did a four month ween off Nortriptylene. To date have been off cymbalta for approximately 11 months and Nortriptylene 7 weeks.  Presently taking 12.5 mg Prozac. Also taking 10 mg of bystolic for BLood Pressure. I’m not sure how the Prozac makes me feel. It does nothing to make me feel not sad and anxious at times. I finally figured out the meds are not what I need. What I need is to get off the 12.5mg of Prozac and continue to work on my stuff. Any help is deeply appreciated thank you. Reduced from 12.5 to 10 then from 10 to 7.5. Too much of a drop. Bought a scale and went to 9. Stabilized and went to 8.2 oct 1, 2022. Just got hit with wicked low mood, high anxiety, fatigue, chills. The anxiety is high in the AM and  lessons throughout the day. Hoping to stabilize soon 

• Administrator

Welcome, @Mezzer.

Which drug did you cold turkey, and when? How long have you been taking Prozac, at what dosage? What effect do you feel from Prozac?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thank you. 

On 5/20/2022 at 7:25 PM, Altostrata said:

Welcome, @Mezzer.

Which drug did you cold turkey, and when? How long have you been taking Prozac, at what dosage? What effect do you feel from Prozac?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please put your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

I pretty much CT the cymbalta but tried to crossover using Prozac for a two week period. I’ve been on Prozac for the past 11 months. That’s when I stopped the cymbalta. Nortriptylene was added to the Prozac a month or so after I stopped the cymbalta. The Nortriptylene was taken for four months then weened four four months and I’ve been off for two months now. Only taking 13.5mg of Prozac presently. I just dropped from 15 to 13.5mg last week and judy hit hit with withdrawals. Sadness,anxiety, fatigue. Should I ride out the withdrawals or reinstate to 15. I’m hurting 

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Mezzer said:

I just dropped from 15 to 13.5mg last week and judy hit hit with withdrawals. Sadness,anxiety, fatigue.

Please explain more about the symptoms. When did they start?

What times o'clock do you take each of your drugs, with their dosages? How long have you been taking bystolic? What dosage? Please add this to your signature.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

3 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Please explain more about the symptoms. When did they start?

What times o'clock do you take each of your drugs, with their dosages? How long have you been taking bystolic? What dosage? Please add this to your signature.

The anxiety was much more severe than the sadness. Just plain fear in general. Didn’t want to get off the couch yesterday may 27th. The fatigue was severe as well. Very tired but restless from the anxiety.   The symptoms started probably three to four days after dropping the dose and got progressively worse. I dropped the dosage on may 22. I had also been doing a lot of physical work over the past two weeks which wore me down as well. I take the meds  in the AM between 7 and 8. 10mg of bystolic, 10 mg Prozac capsule, 3.5mg of liquid Prozac. I make the liquid from tablets. Taking bystolic for 8 years. 

Struggling with tapering

Hi I’m not sure if I’m in the right place to look for support so excuse me if I’m not. Been on 20mg Prozac for approximately 13 yrs then moved to 10-20mg lexapro for 14 years then the last two were a mess moving from cymbalta 4months then crossover to prozac waited a month or two then added Nortriptylene. Ct off the cymbalta in two weeks. Bad side affects. Then got off Nortriptylene with a 4 month taper. Eleven months off cymbalta and 2 months off Nortriptylene. I’m at 13.5mgs of Prozac now and feeling run down and anxiety. Some sadness. I’m very discouraged because I was feeling ok a few days ago. Managing better than I am now. I guess I was probably in a sort of window and now A wave. I’m struggling with believing I’m going to be better. Very dark thoughts. Have a supportive wife which is good. Been through real ups and downs the past 11 months and feeling just tired and run down. Thanks for the rant 

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title before merging with intro topic

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mezzer and welcome.

I have moved your new topic to your Introduction topic.  SA works differently to most other forums.  Each member has their own Introduction topic (only ONE) which is the best place to ask questions specific to your own situation and where you can journal your progress.  This keeps your history in one place and means you won't have to repeat your story.

There are many existing topics on SA.  To find them you can use the site search function, or use an internet search engine and add site:survivingantidepressants.org to the search term.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Thank you chessiecat,

Is this page the intro topic? The anxiety also makes it difficult to navigate at times

thanks

• Moderator Emeritus

Yes this current topic is your Introduction topic.

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

Great thanks 

Can others join in here? 

• Moderator Emeritus

Yes, members can visit other members' Intro to offer encouragement and support.  But it must be remembered that a member's Introduction topic is primarily about their journey so it is better to keep talk about yourself to a minimum when posting on another members' Intros.  If they want to know more about your situation they can visit your Intro.  It's also important that a member's Intro  isn't cluttered with unrelated chit chat otherwise if they post needing assistance it might get missed.

• Administrator

Have you always taken bystolic with Prozac? Is there any particular reason you do this?

On 5/28/2022 at 7:00 AM, Altostrata said:
4 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Have you always taken bystolic with Prozac? Is there any particular reason you go

The anxiety was much more severe than the sadness. Just plain fear in general. Didn’t want to get off the couch yesterday may 27th. The fatigue was severe as well. Very tired but restless from the anxiety.   The symptoms started probably three to four days after dropping the dose and got progressively worse. I dropped the dosage on may 22. I had also been doing a lot of physical work over the past two weeks which wore me down as well. I take the meds  in the AM between 7 and 8. 10mg of bystolic, 10 mg Prozac capsule, 3.5mg of liquid Prozac. I make the liquid from tablets. Taking bystolic for 8 years. 

Yes I have always taken them at the same time. I take all the meds together the AM. Never thought about interactions and the doc or pharmacist never mentioned it. Do you think there could be a link. I have read about bystolic causing anxiety but it was rare. Any thoughts 

Been in withdrawals for 11 months from cym and 2 months from nortrypt. Still have 12.5mg of pzac to ween off of. I’m so afraid when I stop the pzac I’m going to start again at ground zero with withdrawals. These past 11 months have just stunk. Crappy mood, anxiety, exhaustion, ears ringing loud. I find myself with no enthusiasm for anything. So easy to loose hope for healing. So easy to get trapped into thinking it’s over when there’s a small reprieve of goodness. Any old timers out there that can lend some support. I’m tired, frustrated, and just plain hurting. It feels so freakin permanent at times. And this is one of them 

Reinstate cymbalta?

Hi all, I’ve been in with from cymbalta for 11 months and a bit of withdrawal from Nortriptylene for a couple months. The cymbalta withdrawals I feel are front and center. I still have 12.5 mg of Prozac to drop. Would it be dangerous to try and reinstate a few mgs of cymbalta at this point stop the Prozac and try and stabilize then start dropping the cymbalta. I know I’m past the point of reinstatement but has anyone had success with something like this? Thank you 

Edited by ChessieCat
added topic title before merging with intro topic

• Moderator Emeritus

@Mezzer I've merged your new topic with your Intro.

Please use your Intro topic to ask questions specific to your situation.  It keeps your history in one place.

Staff regularly check the Introduction topics for new posts by members.  However, posts made elsewhere on the site might not get seen by the staff.

Q:  Are you currently taking 12.5mg Prozac?

• Moderator Emeritus

Q:  Why are you thinking of reinstating Cymbalta? 

Q:  Are you wanting to switch from Prozac? 

Q:  Or are you thinking about taking BOTH Prozac and Cymbalta?

Hi my withdrawals really stink. I used the Prozac to crossover from cymbalta but it did nothing. Then another doc added Nortriptylene and kept me on the Prozac. I’m off the Nortriptylene now for two months and did a four month ween off it. The withdrawals feel the same as the cymbalta symptoms. I have been dropping on the Prozac when I can. I’d like to reinstate the cymbalta and stop the Prozac. Hoping the cymbalta would maybe stabilize me so I can continue at some point to correctly taper off the cymbalta. The Prozac or the Nortriptylene never stopped the withdrawals from the cymbalta

27 minutes ago, ChessieCat said:

@Mezzer I've merged your new topic with your Intro.

Please use your Intro topic to ask questions specific to your situation.  It keeps your history in one place.

Staff regularly check the Introduction topics for new posts by members.  However, posts made elsewhere on the site might not get seen by the staff.

Q:  Are you currently taking 12.5mg Prozac?

Yes 12.5mgs Prozac. Wanting to stop Prozac and try and reinstate cymbalta but it’s been 11 months 

Is this where I reply. Man this is confusing. I want to reinstate cymbalta to try and relieve the withdrawals which were originally from cymbalta 11 months ago. I want to stop the Prozac when it reinstate the cymbalta. Try to reinstate a very small amount of cymbalta and hope it stabilizes. Any thoughts about its effectiveness? 

• Moderator Emeritus

Yes, this is the correct place to reply.  I deleted the 3 posts you made that were irrelevant.

What you are experiencing might not be withdrawal from the Cymbalta.  You stopped Nortiptyline very quickly after taking it for 4 months.  It can take as little as 1 month for the brain to fully adapt to getting a drug.

I have asked the other staff for their assistance.

Please provide daily symptoms notes for at least the next 3 days following the example shown in blue at the bottom of this post.  This is what and why the notes have been requested:

On 9/28/2016 at 4:49 AM, Altostrata said:

Keep notes on paper about your daily symptom pattern and drug dosing

Are your symptoms worse at any particular times of day? A symptom pattern that occurs regularly over several days could mean the symptoms are from withdrawal, other adverse effects of drugs, or something else you do on a daily schedule.

In the course of discussion in your Introductions forum topic, you may be asked to keep notes on paper of your daily symptom pattern, including when you take your drugs, their dosages, and any symptoms. We ask this because there may be something we can do to reduce the symptoms.

What we need to see for every single day over several days is what symptoms you get before and after you take your drugs. If you're not taking any drugs and have withdrawal symptoms, we still need to see your symptom pattern throughout the day:

The time of day, dosage, and severity of symptoms are essential information. Include

- Time and dosage for all drugs taken throughout the day, psychiatric and non-psychiatric.

- Following each dose, note any symptoms. If you are having a reaction to the drug, it may take hours for a symptom to show up -- that's why we ask you to keep notes all day long.

- If you're not taking any drugs, your symptoms throughout the day.

- Your sleep pattern. Since so many drugs disturb sleep, if you find you're waking in the middle of the night, it could be from a drug you took earlier in the evening. If you're not taking any drugs, there may be ways you can improve your sleep.

DATE:

6 a.m. Woke with anxiety
8 a.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
10 a.m. Stomach is upset
10:30 a.m. Ate breakfast
11:35 a.m. Got a headache, lasted one hour
12:35 p.m. Ate lunch
4 p.m. Feel a bit better
5 p.m. Took 2.5mg Lexapro
6 p.m. Ate dinner
9:20 p.m. Headache
10:00 p.m. Took 50mg Seroquel
10:20 p.m. Feeling dizzy
10:30 p.m. Fell asleep
2:30 a.m. Woke, took 3mg Ambien (NOT "took 1/2 tablet Ambien")
2:45 a.m. Fell asleep
4:30 a.m. Woke but got back to sleep

Thank you will do. My symptoms are pretty regular. Mostly anxiety/fatigue/tinnitus/blurred vision. I will note them. I do get a reprieve at night when I feel calmer. Will start writing symptoms down tomorrow morning thank again 

• Administrator

Have you always taken bystolic at the same time you take Prozac? Please review adverse effects of bystolic on drugs.com 

• Moderator Emeritus

I haven't looked up the adverse effects of bystolic but I have done a drug interaction check.

From https://reference.medscape.com/drug-interactionchecker:

Serious - Use Alternative

• fluoxetine + nebivolol

fluoxetine will increase the level or effect of nebivolol by affecting hepatic enzyme CYP2D6 metabolism. Avoid or Use Alternate Drug.

Thank you CC. Calling doc tomorrow to raise awareness. I’m wondering if all the BP meds may be affected. Maybe I will take BP at night and Prozac in morning until I switch. 

• Administrator

Good idea. Suggest you gradually move bystolic later by an hour each day. This may change your symptom pattern.

1 hour ago, Altostrata said:

Have you always taken bystolic at the same time you take Prozac? Please review adverse effects of bystolic on drugs.com 

8 minutes ago, Altostrata said:

Good idea. Suggest you gradually move bystolic later by an hour each day. This may change your symptom pattern.

Thank you Alto my goal is to be hopefully off both in the future. Best Bill. You guys are great 

I'm struggling too after only partial success with zoloft reinstatement and getting ready to start microtaper if sleep continues to remain stable with symptoms at steady state or improving.  You are making progress off the other drugs.  Taper the prozac slow so your body adjusts.  Maybe try some alternative supports for healing.  I'm seeing an acupuncturist and doing neurofeedback to help me deal with ocd ptsd which is making managing withdrawal harder.  People taper off many drugs and heal.  

Recent 2018 Zoloft 150mg  (20 years taking at various times, no real issues before stopping)

2019 Risperdal one month low dose (forget amount) stopped bad reaction

2019 Remeron 7.5 mg sleep  (discontinued in mid 2019) on for six months (tapered for a few weeks)

Zoloft 100 mg Summer 2020/Zoloft 75 mg Summer 2021

Zoloft 50 mg November 2021/ Zoloft 25 mg First two weeks January 2022: Reinstated 50 mgJanuary Last week)

Crash in February - on and off doses as doctors conflicted over serotonin syndrome/withdrawal - stopped all for two week & resumed:\

Other drugs tried in hospitals (Abilify, 1mg, 1 dose, Zyprexa 1 dose 1mg, Klonopin .25 4 doses in 2 hospitalizations)

March 1 titrated Zoloft up from 0 to 65 from February to Early May

Severe vision problems at 65 mg (improved depression)

Taper to 55 6/15, 45mg 7/15/ 35mg 8/1, 25mg 8/15, 10 mg, 8/31 OFF 9/2022 Omg  Improved with drops from August to September - November crash ONE dose Zoloft 3mg 11/17 - worsened symptoms - Remain off Zoloft

Mirtazapine -3.5 mg six weeks mid march to end april, occasionally for sleep

Supplements: Fish oil, magnesium, lions mane, cytokine suppress, MCT Oil

On 5/31/2022 at 3:02 PM, Mezzer said:

Been in withdrawals for 11 months from cym and 2 months from nortrypt. Still have 12.5mg of pzac to ween off of. I’m so afraid when I stop the pzac I’m going to start again at ground zero with withdrawals. These past 11 months have just stunk. Crappy mood, anxiety, exhaustion, ears ringing loud. I find myself with no enthusiasm for anything. So easy to loose hope for healing. So easy to get trapped into thinking it’s over when there’s a small reprieve of goodness. Any old timers out there that can lend some support. I’m tired, frustrated, and just plain hurting. It feels so freakin permanent at times. And this is one of them 

Hi Mezzer. I too am at the low end of my AD taper and at 12.5 mgs it feels like I hit a brick wall. Anhedonia, restlessness, horrible sleep, little appetite.

I was like you 11 months after stopping benzos and alcohol. It literally felt like a ride that was never going to end. A horrible wave made me desperate and I jumped on ADs, which in hindsight caused me to be in my current predicament. 

However the withdrawals from the other stuff did eventually end and I went from being an agoraphobic mess to being able to travel and get in great shape. Now that I am coming off sertraline I am back in the withdrawal hell once again...but I know from my own personal experience that things will get better. The negative symptoms you feel are a sign that your brain is reparing itself and healing. Construction work is unpleasant and noisy, but the end result is wonderful.

As you continue with your taper just pamper your mind and body the best that you can. Don't be afraid to pause your taper if you feel your symptoms becoming too intolerable.

You are not alone on this journey as several others and myself are right here fighting the same battle beside you. There are thousands that have already successfully completed their tapers and are fully or mostly healed. You can reach that goal and deserve it just like anyone else. 

Just keep us updated on your progress. Putting what you feel into words can be very therapeutic, and the feedback invaluable.

Stay strong.

2008: March, Klonopin .5 mg to 1 mg

2009: Dec, CT Klonopin

2010: full year heavy alcohol use

2011: Jan - withdrawals start

2012: Apr- bad wave, start zoloft 50

2014 to 2020: Switch ADs

Sertraline 100mgs >Lexapro 20 mgs>Prozac 20 mgs >Lexapro 20

2021: Sertraline 25 mgs

2022: Mar. Cut dose down to 12.5

End of May, starting to crash physically/mentally.

1 hour ago, Roserdl said:

I'm struggling too after only partial success with zoloft reinstatement and getting ready to start microtaper if sleep continues to remain stable with symptoms at steady state or improving.  You are making progress off the other drugs.  Taper the prozac slow so your body adjusts.  Maybe try some alternative supports for healing.  I'm seeing an acupuncturist and doing neurofeedback to help me deal with ocd ptsd which is making managing withdrawal harder.  People taper off many drugs and heal.  

Thank you Roserdl, good to have support. Wishing you well

1 hour ago, Kaervin said:

Hi Mezzer. I too am at the low end of my AD taper and at 12.5 mgs it feels like I hit a brick wall. Anhedonia, restlessness, horrible sleep, little appetite.

I was like you 11 months after stopping benzos and alcohol. It literally felt like a ride that was never going to end. A horrible wave made me desperate and I jumped on ADs, which in hindsight caused me to be in my current predicament. 

However the withdrawals from the other stuff did eventually end and I went from being an agoraphobic mess to being able to travel and get in great shape. Now that I am coming off sertraline I am back in the withdrawal hell once again...but I know from my own personal experience that things will get better. The negative symptoms you feel are a sign that your brain is reparing itself and healing. Construction work is unpleasant and noisy, but the end result is wonderful.

As you continue with your taper just pamper your mind and body the best that you can. Don't be afraid to pause your taper if you feel your symptoms becoming too intolerable.

You are not alone on this journey as several others and myself are right here fighting the same battle beside you. There are thousands that have already successfully completed their tapers and are fully or mostly healed. You can reach that goal and deserve it just like anyone else. 

Just keep us updated on your progress. Putting what you feel into words can be very therapeutic, and the feedback invaluable.

Stay strong.

Thank you my friend, it’s quite the journey. I’m determined to find out what it like to be off meds

6 hours ago, Kaervin said:

The negative symptoms you feel are a sign that your brain is reparing itself and healing. Construction work is unpleasant and noisy, but the end result is wonderful.

Such a great analogy!

"Nothing so small as a moment is insurmountable, and moments are all that we have. You have survived every trial and tribulation that life has thrown at you up until this very instant. When future troubles come—and they will come—a version of you will be born into that moment that can conquer them, too." - Kevin Koenig 

I am not a doctor and this should not be considered medical advice. You can use the information and recommendations provided in whatever way you want and all decisions on your treatment are yours. 

In the next few weeks I do not have a lot of capacity to respond to questions. If you need a quick answer pls tag or ask other moderators who may want to be tagged. 

Aug  2000 - July 2003 (ct, 4-6 wk wd) , citalopram 20 mg,  xanax prn, wellbutrin for a few months, trazodone prn 

Dec 2004 - July 2018 citalopram 20 mg, xanax prn (rarely used)

Aug 2018 - citalopram 40 mg (self titrated up)

September 2018 - January 2019 tapered citalopram - 40/30/20/10/5 no issues until a week after reaching 0

Feb 2019 0.25 xanax - 0.5/day (3 weeks) over to klonopin 0.25 once a day to manage severe wd

March 6, reinstated citalopram 2.5 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 mg for sleep 2-3 times a week

Apr 1st citalopram 2.0 mg (liquid), klonopin 0.25 once a week (off by 4/14/19- no tapering)

citalopram (liquid) 4/14/19 -1.8 mg, 5/8/19 - 1.6 mg,  7/27/19 -1.5 mg,  8/15/19 - 1.35, 2/21/21 - 1.1 (smaller drops in between), 6/20/21 - 1.03 mg, 8/7/21- 1.025, 8/11/21 - 1.02, 8/15/21 - 1.015, 9/3/21 - 0.925 (fingers crossed!), 10/8/21 - 0.9, 10/18/21 - 0.875, 12/31/21 - 0.85, 1/7/22 - 0.825, 1/14/22 - 0.8, 1/22/22 - 0.785, 8/18/22 - 0.59, 12/15/2022 - 0.48, 2/15/22 - 0.43, 25/07/23 - 0.25 (mistake), 6/08/23 - 0.33mg

Supplements: magnesium citrate and bi-glycinate