PistolShrimp68: Remeron withdrawal

PistolShrimp68

• Administrator

Ramelton is a new addition. How long have you been taking it? Please add this to your signature. 

Please put ALL your drugs in this Interactions Checker and post the report or a link to it in this topic.

If you're copying from an app, please post only unformatted text. Thank you. 

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hi Altostrata,

I’ve been taking on and off for the last week, but I’ve decided not too. it didn’t seem to help. Do you still want me to add it? Doctor said it would help with withdrawals but it hasn’t. Thank you for checking on me

Remeron 5 months in 1999 for sleep and anxiety after ATV

May21 - Jun 1st.            15MG 

Jun 1st. - June 30th .     30MG

July . 1st - July. 26th.     15 MG

July. 27th-  July 28th.    7.5mg

July. 29th -  Aug 14th.    11.25MG

Aug 15 and 17th               7.5. MG.  Alternate .Dr Advised 

Aug18th.                           11.25 MG

Oct 5th                              11Mg

zolpidem. Sept1st and 2nd ——25th through  28th thrown away Sept 29th 2022

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

• Administrator

If you're not going to take it any more, no need to add it.

The "vibrations in my head" start after you take mirtazapine? They are caused by mirtazapine.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

Hi @Altostrata can I ask you for some guidance please. We were going through my pill bottles today and found I had one 30MG Mirtazapine pill bottle. So, That means I went 15 mg to 30MG back to 15Mg  then 7.5 for two days then 11.25 MG until present . I just called CVS and they said it was called in for 30 mg on the second bottle. I’m trying to call the doctor to find out why ? I still haven’t slept between one and three hours since 11.25 mg could this be the reason because I why jumping so around much . Also what would you recommend ?  I’m trying to get down to 10 mg as you suggested but not feeling too well.

Thanks,

Bryan

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

• Administrator

Sorry, I can't follow that. Please list your drug dosages over the last month.

I advise you always to read your drug label when you get your prescription filled, to avoid errors.

Sorry for the confusion 

I started 15Mg Remeron on May 21, 2022. I was given roughly 2 weeks worth to see how I reacted.  When the next prescription was called in in June, it ended up being 30 Mg and I took that for one month.  Then, July’s prescription was back to 15 Mg and I took that through July 29th. I was then told to reduce my pills in half to 7.5.  After 2 days at 7.5mg, I had issues and raised my dosage up to 11.25 Mg.I didn’t realize that I was changed from 15MG to 30MG. I have been at 11.25 MG since July 29th. I feel like I still have not stabilized and continue to get one to three hours of sleep at the most. again sorry for any confusion and  Thank you!

May21 - Jun 1st.            15MG 

July. 29th - to current.    11.25MG

again, didn’t realize I was changed to 30 mg during June

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

• Administrator

You might try 15mg and see if that helps.

Hi @Altostrata,

I’m sorry to bug you once again, but I want to ask you do you think going up to 15mg from 11.25mg to stabilize will cause more issues or kindling. I’m just nervous because I only sleep two hrs at the moment and having withdrawal symptoms since my drop in July . I appreciate your time and knowledge.

Thank you very much 

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

I found my answer… Last night I went up and had the worse night with burning and prickly sensations all over my body and only slept one hour. I will hold at 11.25 Mg until I feel more stable.  

Thanks 

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on getting more sleep. Lately I’ve had to stay off work because I’m only sleeping two hours a night and sometimes zero. My question is should I try to split mirtazapine 7.5 at the beginning 11:00  and then when I wake up 1-1:30  take  the other 3.75 ?  I’m just wondering if this would mess up my dosage or make withdrawals worse.Thank you for any suggestions

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

• Administrator

When was the last time mirtazapine enabled you to sleep adequately, and what dosage was that?

Good afternoon,

Aug 14th. 15 MG

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, PistolShrimp68 said:

Aug 14th. 15 MG

This does not appear in your signature, or in your posts.

In your posts, you say 

On 9/1/2022 at 12:47 PM, PistolShrimp68 said:

started tapering July29th 2022 fro 15Mg to 11.25 where I’m at currently

You went up to 15mg on Aug 14? Please list your dosages for the month of August.

I apologize,

August 16th and it would’ve been 11.25 mg . That’s the last time I got a full eight hours showing  on my Iwatch. after August 16 I pretty much crashed and burned

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

• Administrator

Did you take diazepam any time August 10-15? What dosages of mirtazapine were you taking on August 1-14?

Good afternoon @Altostrata,

Thank you again for taking the time to help me ..I just went over my calendar that I include everything I take. After reviewing the calendar I see were on August 15th and 17th doctor recommended alternating doses. I’m very sorry I didn’t put that down earlier, but my kids put their going back to college sticker on top of it. Thank you again for helping I greatly appreciate it

Aug. 1st -14th 16th . 11.25MG Mirtazapine 

AUG 15 & 17th. 7.5 MG Dr said alternate days Aug 18th.-  till present 11.25 MG  

Yes.. I took 5mg. Valium  August 13th

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

• Administrator
On 9/23/2022 at 3:17 PM, PistolShrimp68 said:

after August 16 I pretty much crashed and burned

Alternating doses will do this.

It may take a while for your system to settle down at 11.25mg.

Good morning @Altostrata,

I could really use your guidance at the moment. as you know I’ve been struggling and having a hard time. In the last 6 weeks  I’ve lost 21 pounds and sleeping only 1 to 2 1/2 hours per night. I’m going on six weeks at 11.25 mg and have not stabilized yet. In the last week I tried to switch over to  using a compound pharmacy mirtazapine pills made  so I wouldn’t have to keep cutting pills and try to keep it consistent 11.25 Mg..but ended up not sleeping at all the first night on the new compound. That morning I ended up taking a 10 MG Zolpidem that I was given from my Dr last week to try to sleep and only ended up getting 30 minutes of extra sleep.(I have ended up trashing all Zolpidem after 4 days of using it  ). My question is last night when I took my normal dose not from the compound of 11.25 mg..20 minutes after I started having again the heart palpitations, vibrations in my head and chest and ended up not sleeping at all. I truly feel like this medicine has turned on me in 4.25 months and I don’t know what to do. I feel like at the rate I’m going  between the major depression, Insomnia and newly diagnosed glaucoma I need to get off this soon as possible. I could sure use your help and guidance and it would be greatly appreciated. My doctor and family just say throw the pill in the trash because it’s killing you, but I do know the consequences of that.

Thank you 

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

Hello,

I just read your thread. What jumped out at me was your supplements. While they are all generally good supplements for most people; they possibly could be interfering with your levels of medication and muddying the waters. NAC, in particular, is a major detoxifier so it just may be clearing your drugs too quickly.  The same could be said for most supplements. They are not benign when it comes to drug metabolism. 

This is just my opinion but I am dependent on diazepam and I got this way by using it as needed for years and then I used it every day and now it feels impossible to get off as I have so many debilitating health problems. 

The one thing I know I have done right (maybe the only thing) is that I have resisted any/all other drugs and supps  for 15 years (except B12 which I had no choice about after ignoring a very bad deficiency for a decade). Constantly changing doses, supplements, drug additions makes achieving homeostasis so you can then start a slow steady taper so much harder. 

Perhaps many reading my thread would think I am not succeeding in withdrawal but I actually know that any tiny little change to anything upsets my nervous system and so I wait for times when I sense more stability and make small changes. Acceptance is key here. This is a gut-wrenchingly slow and tedious process for many of us. The explanation of  why it is harder for some than others is so complex. I just studied results of my genetic testing for the enzymes needed for psych drugs. I was not at all surprised to read my results. They explain so much. Wish doctors were more informed and used this info when putting us on these toxins. Don’t compare yourself to others. We are all so different and have to work with the genetics/epigenetics we have among so many other things. 

Make a plan. Not too aggressive and try to stick to it. Consider which supplements you can do without. They all compete with each other for metabolism and may be doing more harm than good. I try to get all my vitamins from food. 

Hope this is not discouraging but empowering. Do not compare yourself to others but try to make a plan based on what you learn here. 

Grace

• amitriptyline from 1980-2002,
  • intermittent  use of benzos over 2 decades prior to 2002
  • 2002-2010 Klonopin 1-2 mg., ambien 10--20, mg, remeron 4 mg. and  trileptal 300 mg
  • 2011 Stopped ambien and crossed over to valium 17.5 mg. (updosing 2.5 mg. to cover ambien C/T )
  • tapered valium w/ long holds to 12.74 mg. from a high of approximately 20-30 mg/day
  • 2015-2023 tapered trileptal to 98 mg.  had to completely stop tapering due to multiple chronic, serious health issues
  • currently 2024 still on 98 mg. trileptal and 4 mg. remeron
  •   Currently on benzo hold as I have to cross-over from brand-name valium to generic diazepam.   The diazepam is way weaker and brought on severe acute w/d
  • Current dose of diazepam is 7.9 and valium is 6.6.  I had to up-dose the total valium/diazepam from 12.74 to 14.5 where I have stayed since June 2023.  I am crossing over to generic at a somewhat tolerable rate of .3mg/month after about 2 months of trial/error w/ updosing.  I am not currently tapering; will continue to cross over. 

Thank you Grace I’ve currently just been taking magnesium and fish oil for the last week. I really appreciate you taking the time to try to help me. I just feel so lost in a matter of such a short time. Something I was put on for sleep issues is now destroying  my life very quickly.

Thank you for your time and have a great day

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

• Administrator

@PistolShrimp68 are you taking glaucoma drugs?

On 9/24/2022 at 4:15 PM, PistolShrimp68 said:

Yes.. I took 5mg. Valium  August 13th

Most likely, it was the Valium that helped you sleep for a couple of days.

You've been inconsistent in your mirtazapine dosing since June 1.

On 9/30/2022 at 8:10 AM, PistolShrimp68 said:

I’m going on six weeks at 11.25 mg and have not stabilized yet. In the last week I tried to switch over to  using a compound pharmacy mirtazapine pills made  so I wouldn’t have to keep cutting pills and try to keep it consistent 11.25 Mg..but ended up not sleeping at all the first night on the new compound.

The compounded drug should contain 11.25mg mirtazapine. There should be no difference.

Were you ever able to sleep on 11.25mg? When was the last time mirtazapine alone helped you sleep, with no Valium?

Good afternoon @Altostrata

The last time I’ve had normal sleep was Aug 16th and that was during the time my doctor told me to alternate doses between 11.25 mg and 7.5mg, since then I only get 1 -2 1/2 hours per night, with no naps due to adrenaline rushes when nodding off. I was sleeping up to two weeks prior to that on 11.25 mg ,but I don’t know if the drop on 7/27-7-28 from 15Mg to 7.5mg  landing on 11.25Mg would have caught me yet?   I still get the vibrations through my head and heart palpitations only  after taking the medicine ? 

Thank you so much again for your help

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

Alsoo, I’m starting to take

latanoprost. Eye doctor recommended me getting off this medication 

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

On 9/30/2022 at 5:47 PM, savinggrace said:

Hello,

I just read your thread. What jumped out at me was your supplements. While they are all generally good supplements for most people; they possibly could be interfering with your levels of medication and muddying the waters. NAC, in particular, is a major detoxifier so it just may be clearing your drugs too quickly.  The same could be said for most supplements. They are not benign when it comes to drug metabolism. 

This is just my opinion but I am dependent on diazepam and I got this way by using it as needed for years and then I used it every day and now it feels impossible to get off as I have so many debilitating health problems. 

The one thing I know I have done right (maybe the only thing) is that I have resisted any/all other drugs and supps  for 15 years (except B12 which I had no choice about after ignoring a very bad deficiency for a decade). Constantly changing doses, supplements, drug additions makes achieving homeostasis so you can then start a slow steady taper so much harder. 

Perhaps many reading my thread would think I am not succeeding in withdrawal but I actually know that any tiny little change to anything upsets my nervous system and so I wait for times when I sense more stability and make small changes. Acceptance is key here. This is a gut-wrenchingly slow and tedious process for many of us. The explanation of  why it is harder for some than others is so complex. I just studied results of my genetic testing for the enzymes needed for psych drugs. I was not at all surprised to read my results. They explain so much. Wish doctors were more informed and used this info when putting us on these toxins. Don’t compare yourself to others. We are all so different and have to work with the genetics/epigenetics we have among so many other things. 

Make a plan. Not too aggressive and try to stick to it. Consider which supplements you can do without. They all compete with each other for metabolism and may be doing more harm than good. I try to get all my vitamins from food. 

Hope this is not discouraging but empowering. Do not compare yourself to others but try to make a plan based on what you learn here. 

Grace

@savinggracethis is really fascinating that you had a genetics test? What did your results tell you? I find it baffling that some people can just stop taking these meds after many years of use with little issue and others like @PistolShrimp68are really struggling after such a short time of use. Thanks 

Malbec37 Introduction:  Diagnosis of Recurrent Depressive Disorder 2005

Sertraline 2003 - 2004 then switched to Citalopram 2004 - 2014 20mg then up to 40mg then switched to Mirtazapine 30mg 2014 - 2020

Began taper off Mirtazapine Aug 2019 - 2 months at 22.5mg, 3 months at 15mg, 10 days at 11.25mg then updosed to 13mg after constant WD...40 days on 13 and then updose to 15 as of 13/2/20...holding for now and stabilised.

Resumed taper from 15mg in July 2021 - 14mg in July 21, 13mg in August 21, 12mg in Sept 21 and 11 mg in Nov 21, made it down to 9mg in Mar 22 but crashed and reinstated to 15mg Apr 22

Currently holding on 15mg 

• Administrator
21 hours ago, PistolShrimp68 said:

I still get the vibrations through my head and heart palpitations only  after taking the medicine ?

Please keep daily notes of times o’clock you take your drugs, their dosages, and your symptoms throughout the day. We need to know how you feel before and after taking each drug, and your symptoms in between. Post 24 hours of notes at a time in this topic, in a simple list format with time o’clock on the left and notation (symptom or drug and dosage) on the right. This can show if your symptoms are adverse effects from one of your drugs.

21 hours ago, PistolShrimp68 said:

Alsoo, I’m starting to take

latanoprost. Eye doctor recommended me getting off this medication 

When did you start latanoprost? Did you read up thoroughly on the adverse effects of that drug? Which drug did your eye doctor tell you to go off?

Sept 30th)

10:30pm took 11:25mg of Mirt

11:30pm heart palpitations & vibrations in head and chest with heart palpitations 

2:32am woke up (never went back to 

sleep)

3:15am  Extreme suicidal thoughts( damn mirtazapine)

4:30.am Took 800 Mg mag gly

7:30. Am.  Protein shake & 1500Mg fish oil 

10:30. Shower 

11:30.  Lunch

12:45.  Tried to nap. (No go ) 

2:00pm. Snack  chips

4:30pm Anxiety

5:35pm  dinner 

10:00pm  400 magnesium and  5 Mg melatonin

11:00PM 11:25mg Mirt

11:50pm Vibrations in head and chest with heart palpitations

(Sat Oct 1st)

1:30.am Awake (never went back to sleep)

2:30am strong suicidal thoughts

3:00 took 2 olly sleep melatonin meds. ( didn’t do anything )

6:30 am protein shake 

8:30am . Tried to nap. (No Go)

10:00 shower

11:20. Lunch

11:50Anxiety 

12:25. 400mg mag/ 1500fish oil

3:45.  Snack

4:00.  Tried CBD 1200MG. 1 dropper (didn’t notice a difference)

4:00 L-theanine. 200 Mg

5:00 Anxiety and stomach tension up 

5:24pm.  Dinner

8:00PM. Anxiety/  Stomach muscles still tense 

9:30. Snack apples 

10:45 took 11:25Mg of Mirtazapine 

11:20. Vibrations in head and chest with heart palpitations

(Sun Oct 2nd)

5:40. Am. Woke up (first time I’ve slept 5 hrs in weeks  ) 

6:15. Extreme depression with suicidal thoughts. never had this before taking Mirtazapine

10:30 protein shake 

10:30  400 mag gly/ Probiotic/ 1500 Fish oil 

11:26. Lunch 

11.43. Anxiety after lunch 

2:22.  Tried again to take a nap (no go ) adrenaline rushes when I doze off then wakes me back up 

3:30 PM snack again 

6:00 Diner

7:15 CBD 1200 MG.  2nd night  

8:15. Snack

9:48 PM. 400 Mag 

10:35. Took 11.25mg Mirt

(Mon Oct 3rd 
3:00am Took 2 olly melatonin 

Never slept the whole night ( couldn’t doze off at all )

3:40 No sleep with Depression / long night feeling hopeless 

520am. 5 Tums for stomach 

5:25. Dark depression 

6:00 protein shake

8:00 am took 2.5 Mg Valium couldn’t take the wired feeling anymore 

12:00  Lunch 

Edited by ChessieCat
Resized font

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

Hi @Altostrata

I started  the  Latanoprost  on Mon Oct 26th and I’ve also looked over Side effects. My eye doctor suggested this would be the easiest medicine  to use and safest. Also, said mirtazapine is not a good fit for glaucoma, and he suggested dropping the mirtazapine. I’m really having a trouble at the moment with  dark deep depression and suicidal thoughts that I’ve never had in my entire life until getting on this mirtazapine. I’m nervous  that if I continue the medicine that something will happen, but I also realize I just can’t stop taking the medicine due to WD. I’m really struggling here and could use your help.  

Thank you 

Edited by ChessieCat
Resized font

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

• Moderator Emeritus
13 hours ago, PistolShrimp68 said:

I started  the  Latanoprost  on Mon Oct 26th

I think you might mean September.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Yes…Sept.  sorry about that 

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Brian

From your notes i understand you are testing many things with your system right now. That is not good my friend. Apart from the magnesium and fish oil which you have to take regularly at a particular time you are destabilizing your system further with Zolpiedm, Melatonin, Diazepam (i am strictly against benzos unless it is very very very much needed).

You have to train your brain now to learn to live with the timings of the meds you are taking my friend. Only in that way you will start to feel the stability. Jumping here and there with all sort of sleeping pills is not the best way to go for the tapering process. You have to accept the situation and start to rain your brain. During the tapering it is normal to have good and bad days and also good and bad patterns of time within the same day. You have to become professional into detecting them and accepting the situation.

It is doable my friend. I made the same mistakes in my beginnings. If you would read my story you would understand that. 

I wrote you a private message. Read that and let me know.

All the best

Santino

2015 -  2016 Xanax only rescue doses of 0.125 mg 1-2 times per month
 March 2016 0.125Mg * 2 Xanax for 10 days.

20 March 2016 0.25 Mg * 2 Xanax for one week. 1 April 2016 Tranxene 5 mg and Fevarin but bad reaction for 5 days.4 April 2016 25 Mg Amitryptiline + 6 MG bromazepam at night

Started tapering Bromazepam 6 days later reached up to 3 MG in 10 days and withdrawal. Pdoc asked to go 6 MG again.

10 of May started Remeron 15 MG and started tapering Bromazepam again.

SINCE 09/06/2016 BENZO FREE - Started Tapering Remeron 04/07/2016

04/Jul/16 12.8 Mg, 11/Aug/16 12 Mg, 20/Aug/16 11Mg, 3/Sept/16 10Mg, 11/Sept/16 9 Mg, 30/Sept/16 8.1 Mg, 14/Oct/16 7.25 Mg, 17/Nov/16 6.7, 23/Nov/16 6.5, 2/Dec/16 6.25, 9/Dec/16 6Mg, 25/Dec/16 5.7Mg, 4/Jan/17 5.4Mg, 20/Jan/17 5.2Mg, 07/Feb/17 5 Mg, 15/Feb/17 4.8Mg, 27/Feb/17 4.5Mg, 15/Mar/17 4.2Mg, 23/Mar/17 4Mg, 1/Apr/17 3.7Mg, 14/Apr/17 3.4Mg, 27/Apr/17 3.1Mg, 06/May/17 2.8Mg, 22/May/17 2.6Mg, 31/May/17 2.3Mg 09/Jun/17 2Mg, 20/Jun/17 1.7Mg, 29/Jun/17 1.4Mg, 11/Jul/17 1.2Mg, 20/Jul/17 1Mg, 31/Jul/17 0.8Mg, 11/Aug/17 0.6Mg, 23/Aug/17 0.5Mg, 05/Sept/17 0.4Mg, 13/Sept/17 0.3Mg. 22/Sept/17 0.2Mg, 03/Oct/17 0.15Mg, 10/Oct/17 0.1Mg, 23/Oct/17 0.05Mg, 22/Nov/17 0.025Mg, 06/DECEMBER/2017 MIRT FREEE.

Hi Santino,

Thank you for taking the time to respond and look over my information. I agree and  I’m trying to not take anything but at times I break down early in the morning when I’ve had no sleep. I will take your suggestions and do my best to stay away from sleeping pills…ETC. again thank you so much for your help

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

Pistol Shrimp,

I do not know how long or how often you have taken diazepam (as needed) but this one thing alone could be causing your extreme sleeplessness. I took benzos for years, pretty sparingly as well, and I believe they caused my extreme protracted withdrawal. Yes, I can’t seem to get off them now but I am absolutely sure they stole my life and landed me here. Consider your history and if perhaps your are in benzo withdrawal if you just stopped taking diazepam recently. That is akin to cold turkey. I know this because I made the same mistake. 
I am so sorry you are doing so poorly. I think you need to get stable before changing anything or you might even need to take some diazepam and taper, though I am reluctant to say that. Maybe check out the benzo forum. 

My best,

Grace

• 2002-2010 Klonopin 1-2 mg., ambien 10--20, mg, remeron 4 mg. and  trileptal 300 mg
  • 2011 Stopped ambien and crossed over to valium 17.5 mg. (updosing 2.5 mg. to cover ambien C/T )
  • tapered valium w/ long holds to 12.74 mg. from a high of approximately 20-30 mg/day
  • 2015-2023 tapered trileptal to 98 mg.  had to completely stop tapering due to multiple chronic, serious health issues
  •   Currently on benzo hold as I have to cross-over from brand-name valium to generic diazepam.   The diazepam is way weaker and brought on severe acute w/d
  • Current dose of diazepam is 7.9 and valium is 6.6.  I had to up-dose the total valium/diazepam from 12.74 to 14.5 where I have stayed since June 2023.  I am crossing over to generic at a somewhat tolerable rate of .3mg/month after about 2 months of trial/error w/ updosing.  I am not currently tapering; will continue to cross over. 

Hi @savinggrace

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I haven’t been taking the valium that long and I’ve tried to take them only when needed. I actually lost my sleep when I tried to cut the mirtazapine in half when directed by my Dr I will try not to take the Valium anymore and I appreciate you looking out for me. 

Thanks

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

Cutting the mirtazapine was terrible advice but I think you know that now. It really destabilized you. Did you know that ambien, though not technically a benzo, is considered one while tapering? It acts on GABA receptors as well. Glad to see you dumped that!  So sorry you were steered in the wrong direction with the mirt taper. I understand extremely well how scary and tortuous chronic sleeplessness is. Hang in there!

Grace

@savior998  Thank you.. I get so desperate when I don’t sleep and it really affects my thinking it puts me in a state of panic. thank you for taking the time to look out for me again. cutting my dose of mirtazapine and a half was a real bad idea but the doctors think it’s no big deal. Thank you again for looking out after me 

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily 

@savinggrace The above message was meant for you I apologize and click on someone else . Sorry 

5mg diazepam when needed 

latanoprost daily