I love poetry and I am fulfilled in the writing of poetic romance!

jeffcom2f

Hello, during my life I wrote many Poetry and I already shared it with friends and people of my personal cycle and even my teachers, I am currently writing a book of Poetic Romance and I would like to share one of the chapters with everyone, because the Poetic language besides being a way of expression and idealism, making us dream and desire deep and healthy relationships, my writing expresses my creative and imaginative capacity, because Poetry has the power to express and make us reveal the depths of our being, encouraging us to be better and more confident in Love, which is the biggest reason for human relationships, I like to write about a little bit of everything but Romantic Poetry is my strong point, I will choose in addition to this chapter some to post, I would like you to comment because it will be an incentive to continue and if they are useful to someone here I will be extremely happy and satisfied. Thank you and beautiful Poetic readings for all!

2012-Klonopin, Risperdal, Prometazina

2013 Amitripityline, Saphris, Melleril , Abilify, Klonopin, Prometazina

2013-2019 Zoloft, Klonopin, Thorazine, Risperdal, Haldol

2019-2020 Zoloft, Klonopin Thrazine, Risperdal

2021-2022 Klonopin, Risperdal

Atualmente tomando 0,50 Klonopin e 0,25 mg de Risperdal 

July 24 0 mg of risperidone and in July 27, 2022 0mg of risperidone and 0.30mg of clonazepam and between July 27th and 31st 0 of risperidone and 0.20 of clonazapam, and more or less on July 31st, the two drugs are reduced to 0 so far this is the dose of both, I sent a message to Altostrata, Thanks Shep there it is, I'm counting on your help, but I'm doing great in these decreases to 0!

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi there jeffcom2f,

Hey, we have a section titled Member's original poetry where you may want to add some of your poetry to.

If it is published poetry, there is a section to post that as well:  Meaning through poetry(favorites, published).

And yes, I agree that human relationships are so very important to healing.  And artistic expression is such a great outlet while healing and beyond.

I am happy to read that you have found great fullfillment in writing poetry, and I think many members would benefit from reading your work.

Best, Love, peace, healing, and growth,

mmt

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing

• ChessieCat changed the title to I love poetry and I am fulfilled in the writing of poetic romance!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy