cookies16

Eating / food as an activating factor (increasing anxiety or symptoms)

Lovofsun

I was about to post a new post about this.... I'm 2 and a half months in to a drop from Paxil 20mg to 10mg and I'm getting all these symptoms!

I eat and then I have extreme fatigue for about 10mins then anxiety kicks in for about 30 mins.... Then I'm ok :(

I also get pains in my left arm after eating which I got checked out and the a&e team said its not heart problems and said its more likely anxiety causing muscle aches...

My heart beats super fast and feel irritable too....

I find the symptoms I get are the same after exercise too....

It's either the heart or wd that's all I can think off :(

1999: amitriptyline
2002: fluoxetine
2003: venlafaxine
2007: Paxil 20mg
2012: Paxil 30mg
2014 june: Paxil stopped working and was put on citalopram 20mg
2014 august: docs put me on Paxil 20mg still feeling bad and had to stop antihistamines for hives
2015 January: doctors put me on sertriline 50mg
2015 February March: doctors wanted me to go back on Paxil 20mg
2015 April 1st: I wanted off and dropped to 10mg
9/5/15  Feeling worse for ware!  struggling but i WILL get through this

WiggleIt

Anybody recovered from this?  I eat SO healthy and am trying to reintroduce soft solid foods and—OMG—it's enough already with the bad stuff!  I have always loved eating, always ate pretty healthy, and I am SO tired of food being my body's enemy.  Argh!!!

**I'm not a doctor and don't give medical advice, merely personal experience
***Off all meds since Nov. 2014. Mentally & emotionally recovered; physically not
-Dual cold turkeys off TCA & Ativan in Oct 2014. Prescribed from 2011-2014

-All meds were Rxed off-label for an autoimmune illness.  It was a MISDIAGNOSIS, but I did not find out until AFTER meds caused damage.  All med tapers/cold turkeys directed by doctors 

-Nortriptyline May 2012 - Dec 2013. Cold turkey off nortrip & cold switched to desipramine

-Desipramine Jan 2014 - Oct. 29, 2014 (rapid taper/cold turkey)

-Lorazepam 1 mg per night during 2011
-Lorazepam 1 mg per month in 2012 (or less)

-Lorazepam on & off, Dec 2013 through Aug 2014. Didn't exceed 3x a week

-Lorazepam again in Oct. 2014 to help get off of desipramine. Last dose lzpam was 1 mg, Nov. 2, 2014. Immediate paradoxical reactions to benzos after stopping TCAs 

-First muscle/dystonia side effects started on nortriptyline, but docs too stupid to figure it out. On desipramine, muscle tremors & rigidity worsened

-Two weeks after I got off all meds, I developed full-blown TD.  Tardive dystonia, dyskinesia, myoclonic jerks ALL over body, ribcage wiggles, facial tics, twitching tongue & fingers, tremors/twitches of arms, legs, cognitive impairment, throat muscles semi-paralyzed & unable to swallow solid food, brain zaps, ears ring, dizzy, everything looks too far away, insomnia, numbness & electric shocks everywhere when I try to fall asleep, jerk awake from sleep with big, gasping breaths, wake with terrors & tremors, severely depressed.  NO HISTORY OF DEPRESSION, EVER. Meds CREATED it.

-Month 7: hair falling out; no vision improvement; still tardive dystonia; facial & tongue tics returned
-Month 8: back to acute, incl. Grand Mal seizure-like episodes. New mental torment, PGAD, worse insomnia
-Month 9: tardive dystonia worse, dyskinesia returned. Unable to breathe well due to dystonia in stomach, chest, throat
-Month 13: Back to acute, brain zaps back, developed eczema & stomach problems. Left leg no longer works right due to dystonia, meaning both legs now damaged
-4 years off: Huge improvements, incl. improved dystonia

MichaelMalnutrition

thank you all for this topic ... it seems to be related to my topic

2010  tapered venlafaxine from 225 milligrams to 150 milligrams

2011  tapered mirtazapine from 30 milligrams to 15 milligrams

October 2016: started my second attempt to taper 15 milligrams of mirtazapine

2016-10-15 100%

2016-11-15 90%

gn11

I am really having this problem now. It seems if  eat aslad and maybe some chicken I do okay. If I eat protein by itself or protein combined with something heavier as potato I feel worse. I can do white rice usually and oatmeal. Any suggestions about different foods/

2006-2007 Lexapro (not sure of dose) in 2006

2007 Stopped abruptly. Developed serious wd symptom.Went back after two weeks and  tapered successfully over 3 months

November 2013  started 10 mg of Celexa for hormonal symptoms

early 2014 cutdown Celexa to 5 mg.Attempted to get off it November 2014 and had a difficult time. Went back to 5 mg and stayed until about a month ago. Had eye surgery for glaucoma (left eye-mini-shunt implant)

March-April 2016 developed multiple problems: ringing of ears, ear infections, multiple allergies. Tested negative to allergies  

Anxiety increased  every time I used  an OTC or had stress.April-May Cortisol spike problems increased.

June 9 Found this website while doing research on cortisone and celexa.

Went back between 5 and 10 mg a couple of times. Currently trying to stabilize at 7.5.   and  taking  a leave from work and comeback part-time.

Started taking liquid Celexa 6/15/2016 at 3.75 ml

Other meds: Dorzalamide/timolol for glaucoma twice a day andLatanoprost in the evening.

Vitamin D 2000 mg;vitamin C 500 mg; Lysine 1000 mg 2 x a day. Acupuncture twice a week; meditation; relaxing music daily. 150 mg of Magnesium as of 6/15.

JP904

Does anyone have issues with spiked symptoms after lunch? I can eat as much as I like for breakfast and dinner, but if I eat more than a snack for lunch, my symptoms increase significantly. I could be having a pretty good day and then eat lunch and all bets are off (increased fatigue, brain fog, headache)

ADMIN NOTE:  MERGED SIMILAR TOPICS

2009 - 10/2014: 40MG Citalopram

10/2014: Started taper by liquid titration by about 5% every few weeks (1000 times harder than Benzo taper)

1/26/17: 3.5 MG

3/12/2017: 2.9 MG

12/06/2017: Finished my taper

12/24/2018: took a amino acid called L-Theanine in May, which made my symptoms  far worse and 7 months later, I'm still feeling the negative effects. My symptoms are about the same as they were when I finished my taper a year ago. 

2009 - 10/2012: 2 MG of Klonopin 

10/2012: Hit tolerance and began taper

12/2013: Finished liquid titration taper (less than 10% every few weeks)

Experienced protracted withdrawal and was about 80% healed by 10/14 when I started my citalopram taper. 

IrishMonkey92

OH MY GOD - YES!!!! I thought I was going nuts over this. Why are we seemingly the only ones who symptoms get worse after lunch? I thought it was perhaps the actual timing that made it worse, not the food. I seem to get worse around 12/1pm, but that's because its when I eat lunch at work, so its hard to tell. I definitely know now that its real.
Do we know anyone else with this? Or why it happens? My main symptom is rocking/swaying sensation, like being on a boat. It gets worse after lunch for about 2/3 hours...

ChessieCat

Here's a discussion which you might find interesting:  food-and-its-relationship-to-serotonin-and-the-brain

NEW!!!               INTERVIEW with Altostrata, SA's founder               NEW!!! 

ADs:  25 years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after)

Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering Oct 2015  Current from 14 Nov 2020:  Pristiq 0.50 mg

My tapering program                                      My Intro (goes to my tapering graph)

My website - includes my brief history + links to videos & information on the web

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I provide information and make suggestions.

REMINDER TO SELF:  I don't need the drug now, but my still brain does.

IrishMonkey92

I'm on a special diet where I use ketones for energy, not glucose and my blood sugars remain at a constant level. It helps diabetics reverse their disease. So I don't think it's sugar driving the worsen of symptoms, but I'm interested about the histamine.

It still doesn't explain my 12/1pm the symptoms get worse around lunch time eating, and not break or dinner

Edited by ChessieCat
removed obscenity

ChessieCat

Here's the histamine discussion:  histamine-food-intolerance

And another one which might help:  eating-as-an-activating-factor-increasing-anxiety-or-symptoms    Now merged with this topic.

To search SA I use google and type in survivingantidepressants.org + topic, in these instances histamine and food symptoms worse respectively.

NEW!!!               INTERVIEW with Altostrata, SA's founder               NEW!!! 

ADs:  25 years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after)

Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering Oct 2015  Current from 14 Nov 2020:  Pristiq 0.50 mg

My tapering program                                      My Intro (goes to my tapering graph)

My website - includes my brief history + links to videos & information on the web

PLEASE NOTE:  I am not a medical professional.  I provide information and make suggestions.

JP904

I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone! I don't even eat lunch anymore- going hungry is much better than the increase in symptoms. I usually just eat snacks and even then need to be careful that I don't eat too many or else it's enough to spike symptoms. 

Thanks ChessieCat. I'm going to add more complex carbs into my diet. I recently had to drop oatmeal because somehow after years of eating it every morning, it started to really mess me up.  Same thing happened with Avocados. It's so crazy to me that everything is always changing and it all seems to revolve around diet. I'm also going to try the whole antihistamine thing. Even eating dinner recently has started to spike symptoms and it's been different food each time. I need to figure something out. Anything else I can try besides more complex carbs and less histamines? I don't eat foods that have lots of sugar...most of the sugar I consume is from natural sources. I follow a pretty healthy diet too. 

10/2014: Started taper by liquid titration by about 5% every few weeks (1000 times harder than Benzo taper)

12/24/2018: took a amino acid called L-Theanine in May, which made my symptoms  far worse and 7 months later, I'm still feeling the negative effects. My symptoms are about the same as they were when I finished my taper a year ago. 

Experienced protracted withdrawal and was about 80% healed by 10/14 when I started my citalopram taper. 

DexterWhite

I always feel worse an hour or so after eating. Increase in symptoms. I think it has to do with the autonomic nervous system and digestion, etc.

2009-2013 Started Lorazepam 3mg/day as needed April 2014- Sep 2015 Lorazepam 2mg/day, 10 mg zaleplon as needed September 2015-current lorazepam 3mg every day

October 2014 Suffered Concussion 

May 2015 – started Gabapentin at 300 mg/3 times day, then 600 mg once /day several fluctuations in doses then attempted taper100 mg/ week

Aug 2015 – Only brother died, Reinstated gabapentin 900 mg/ day Sep 2015 – Raised Gabapentin to 600 mg/ 3 times a day for total of 1800 mg

Nov 2015 – Took one 5 mg dose of escitalopram which resulted in further visual snow - afterimages

January-June 2016 –Tapered from 1800 mg/day gabapentin by 100 mg per week, couldn’t get below 100 mg three times/day

Zaleplon, zolpidem and escitalopram used throughout this time for sleep, last zolpidem use was in 3/2016

Switched from lorazepam to clonazepam briefly in early 2016 but then back to lorazepam after poor reaction – last clonazepam use 5/2016

July 2016 – Attempted to switch to diazepam to taper; two 10 mg doses of diazepam resulted in further visual snow, cognitive fog

9/2016 – Attempted to taper gabapentin using solution, starting at 100 mg/ three times a day and reducing to 240 mg total/day, had to reinstate

Currently taking: gabapentin 100 mg/ three times a day Lorazepam 1 mg / three times a day

JP904

It used to be just lunch for me, but over the last few days anything I eat after breakfast does it to me. So I used to hold my taper and continue once my symptoms eased up. Now that I get increased symptoms after eating it's hard to judge when I should taper. It seems like every day will have increased symptoms. For you guys, does the increased symptoms after eating fluctuate in intensity? Also, have you noticed that symptoms after eating correlate with symptoms from dropping in dose?

delsol

Same here. I can eat the same things at lunch as I do at dinner (e.g., a bowl of soup at lunch and the same soup at dinner) -- at lunch, my hypersensitive system will freak out, and at dinner, it will freak out less. ??

I'm trying to follow recommendations of the histamine diet. So far I'm only on day 3 or 4, so it's too soon to tell.

--Current supplements: Fish oil 1000 mg x4 (split into 2 doses of 1000 mg); Vit. D 2,000 iu once daily; 2-3 tsp coconut oil daily

--3/14/20: Re-discontinued gabapentin after 2 weeks, due to agitation

--2/27/20: Reinstated Kpin .5mg and also briefly reinstated gabapentin 300mg. 2x/daily, to help with side effects (Kpin dose usually taken in a.m. between 5-8 a.m.; gabapentin once in a.m. and once around 6 p.m.)

--2/13/20: Tried reducing Kpin down to .375mg due to dysphoric side effects; tried to CT but started hallucinating again after 4 days

--1/23/20: Placed on daily .5mg dose of Klonopin

--From July 2017-Jan. 2020: PRN Klonopin 1mg. :  up to 1x/day:  sometimes weeks without it, sometimes 1-2x/week, sometimes 4-5x/week; tried to CT in Jan. 2020 and ended up in hospital with delirium and hallucinations

--November 2019: Weaned down gabapentin approx. 100 mg. per week and discontinued it

--August 7, 2019-10/18/19: Reduced Trintellix from 10mg. down to zero (insurance stopped paying for it - I couldn't afford it).

--February 2019-11/30/19: Reduced nortriptyline from 75 mg. to zero

--As of February 2019:  Meds were 10 mg. (1x/day) Trintellix, 75 mg. (1x/day) nortriptyline, and 600 mg. gabapentin

--1992 through 2018: On various cocktails of meds, starting with anafranil

IrishMonkey92

JP. I cold turkey'd a year and a half ago - so I wouldn't be informed to tell you that.

I use to get back at dinner, but it went away and just happened at lunch. Now it's slightly back at dinner now. My only real symptom is swaying/rocking and it gets worse at those times

ChessieCat

I've noticed over the last few days at lunch time after eating my body gets hotter.  I'm eating room temperature food, ie not a hot meal, and it has happened for at least 3 days in a row.

Damianamae

Sometimes after I eat, I get a major blood pressure drop which sends me in a multi-hours anxiety spiral.

1994 - Prozac for 3 weeks, then Zoloft until 1997

2000 - Celexa for 3 days, then Luvox until 2002ish?

2001 - Risperdal for 4 months - Started Buspar around here, until 2003 maybe

2004 - Clonazepam

2005 - 2007 Paxil

2011 - Buspar again until 2016 or 2017

2011 - 2014 - Cipralex

2013 - Added Wellbutrin. Stable on 300mg Wellbutrin XL until Nov 2018 when shortages caused me to switch generics

Jan 30, 2019 - Beginning taper by first switching to 150mg SR twice a day. Taking Ativan periodically since November after not taking it for years

supplements: 2016 iron pills, 2017 2000IU Vit D, 250mg Magnesium, 300mg B2, Omegas all twice a day

ChessieCat

I've recently found that after eating room temperature food in the middle of the day I start to feel hotter. 

TurkeyCold

Hey there,

I have to throw my hat into the rag, too. Since a few days I react heavily after meals with enormous headache, whole body pain, increased heart beat, nausea, feelings of being overwhelmed, dry skin, brain fog, agitation (sometimes). And I am constantly constipated.

Thus, Elimimation diet. Today I tried it with gold millet and oatsmeal, coconut oil and salt. It didn't serves me too well, I had strong symptoms, too. Tomorrow I'll try Quinoa (full-grain) and potatoes, although my pain has become worse I am hopeful to find out what I can eat to get soms relief. My inner voice tells me that I am on the right way. Nonetheless, I have to be careful with overeating, cravings got really bad in the last few weeks.

C.

Medical history:
11/2015 - Duloxetin 30mg, 12/2015 - Duloxetin 60mg, 4/2016 - CT
8/2016 - Duloxetin 60mg, 2/2017 - Duloxetin 30mg, 4/2017 - CT
7/2017 - Duloxetin 60mg, 9/2017 - Duloxetin 30mg, 11/2017 - CT
3.5.2018 - Milnacipran 25mg, 10.5.2018 - Milnacipran 50mg, 20.5.2018 - Milnacipran 25mg, 24.5.2018 - CT and protracted WD

Supplements: none

icequeen

Interesting blood test results:  Due to severe constipation for fifteen years after quitting Zoloft because of akathisia, i was hospitalized twice about a year and a half ago and had surgery for paralytic ileus. Blood tests showed that my body is full of lactic acid. The tests also showed hyponatremia and anemia of unknown cause so I had to get blood transfusions.  Anyway, I find that all carbs make my symptoms worse so I eat as little as possible of them. I am still just as constipated, have hyponatremia and anemia. Have any of you asked for tests for lactic acid? If not, maybe you should do that if you ever go to a doctor. Beware of strange accusations though! Because of the lactic acidosis i was accused of being an alcoholic which I am not, have never been and never will be. 

Nivsch
On 8/25/2012 at 7:40 PM, KellyS said:

I am going through withdrawal so maybe I am just hyper-sensitive right now. But when I eat anything that has ANY sugar or caffeine in it I get anxious within minutes of eating it. I think its just because of my withdrawal but I could be wrong. I never felt this affected by food before I stopped my anti-d meds.

Also it happened to you with fruits?

2010-2015 Cipramil 20-40mg. half-year break in the middle which was tough.

2015-2020 Venlafaxine 150-225 mg. Venlafaxine duloxetine cross taper details 

150 for half-year then 225 for a period than stabilized in ~187.5 (1.25 pills) for 2 years than reduced to ~168.5 (1.125 pills).

3.2020 - Duloxetine 60mg.

19.05.2020 - started to taper - 59! 20.5 - 58.5

June 2020: 57. end of June - 55.5

July-August 2020: 5.7 - 54, 9.7 - 52, 12.7 - updose to 53+, 19.7 - 52.3, 26.7 - 51.8, 4.8 51.3, 11.8 - 50.8, 15.8 - updose to 51.0, 17.8 - 50.5.

19.8.2020 - 50.3 📌 (current dose)

If you see the withdrawal not as a withdrawal but as a cross-taper of the drug with more nature, more walking, more sunlight and more self care, it will be a lot easier. 🌲🌱

🏯☀️

Nivsch
On 10/18/2012 at 8:55 PM, lexhex said:

neurostransmitters in the gut become dysfunctional (particularly serotonin)

Why they are dysfunctional?

2010-2015 Cipramil 20-40mg. half-year break in the middle which was tough.

2015-2020 Venlafaxine 150-225 mg. Venlafaxine duloxetine cross taper details 

150 for half-year then 225 for a period than stabilized in ~187.5 (1.25 pills) for 2 years than reduced to ~168.5 (1.125 pills).

3.2020 - Duloxetine 60mg.

19.05.2020 - started to taper - 59! 20.5 - 58.5

June 2020: 57. end of June - 55.5

July-August 2020: 5.7 - 54, 9.7 - 52, 12.7 - updose to 53+, 19.7 - 52.3, 26.7 - 51.8, 4.8 51.3, 11.8 - 50.8, 15.8 - updose to 51.0, 17.8 - 50.5.

19.8.2020 - 50.3 📌 (current dose)

If you see the withdrawal not as a withdrawal but as a cross-taper of the drug with more nature, more walking, more sunlight and more self care, it will be a lot easier. 🌲🌱

🏯☀️

JayUT
On 8/18/2019 at 4:22 AM, icequeen said:

Blood tests showed that my body is full of lactic acid.

@icequeen

Not sure if your still around. Did the doctors provide an explanation for the elevated lactic acid?

Elevated lactic acid is theorized in fibromyalgia. Also, lactic acid relates to pyruvate that feeds the krebs cycle and krebs cycle / mitochondrial dysfunction is theorized in dysautonomia.

There are some theorize that fibromyalgia and dysautonomia can be triggered by stressful events such as drug withdrawal.

Makes me wonder what is happening to us.

By the way, I also get the symptom increase after eating. It usually lasts 2 hours. Smaller bland meals help lower the symptom escalation. Perhaps, large and flavorful meals are simply to demanding and activating for our nervous systems? Maybe?

2006-2013: Amitriptyline 25mg QD at bedtime.

Oct 2014: Clonazepam 0.5mg at night for sleep. Gabapentin 600mg x2 daily for pain.

Dec 2014: CT Clonazepam & Gabapentin on doctor’s instruction, because it wasn't helping symptoms. Caused severe depression, anxiety, panic attacks. ER due to 3 days of no sleep. ER administered Lorazepam IV.

Dec 2014: Lorazepam - 0.250mg AM,  0.125mg PM, 0.250mg Beftime; Zoloft - 50mg

Feb 15 - March 11, 2015: Tapered Lorazepam at 0.125 mg ever 5 days. Too fast and very difficult.

June 1 - Oct 12, 2015: Tapered Zoloft from 50mg at 12.5 mg every 4 weeks. Last 2 weeks I took 12.5 mg every other day. Then CT'd at 12.5 mg.

Dec 4, 2015: Reinstated Zoloft 12.5 mg.

Nov 2018: 12.5 mg to 6.25 mg. Held for 2 months then CT'd 6.25 mg on Jan 26.

Feb 16, 2019: Reinstated Zoloft 5 mg

Dec 2019: CT Zoloft 5 mg. Did okay until August 2020.

icequeen

The doctors accused me of being an alcoholic as an explanation for the lactic acid. I am not, have never been and will never become an alcoholic. I usually don’t talk to doctors but had no choice but to do it when I was in hospital after surgeries for ileus. My intestines were necrotic as well so they had to remove parts. I also had sepsis. Anyway, the lactic acid is probably due to many factors in my case. Horrible muscle spasms all over, mitochondrial damage as you mentioned, lack of oxygen etc. I have been hospitalized for hypoxia twice and have had pneumonia twice during the sixteen years I have been ill. 

JayUT

@icequeen

I'm sorry the way the doctors accused you of being an alcoholic. That must feel terrible.

Did they check your thiamine level? Low thiamine is known in alcohol induced lactic acidosis and also gastro beriberi. Also, Thiamine deficiency is implicated in dysautonomia. I think thiamine deficiency is also associated with hypoxia.

I had a nutrient panel done 2 years into this ordeal and discovered I was B1 and B3 deficient.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5066311/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4699997/#:~:text=Thiamine deficiency most commonly manifests,acidosis in severely ill patients.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/book/9780128103876/thiamine-deficiency-disease-dysautonomia-and-high-calorie-malnutrition#:~:text=Thiamine deficiency derails mitochondrial oxidative,we now recognize as dysautonomia.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/01616412.2017.1331895

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5646851/

2006-2013: Amitriptyline 25mg QD at bedtime.

Oct 2014: Clonazepam 0.5mg at night for sleep. Gabapentin 600mg x2 daily for pain.

Dec 2014: CT Clonazepam & Gabapentin on doctor’s instruction, because it wasn't helping symptoms. Caused severe depression, anxiety, panic attacks. ER due to 3 days of no sleep. ER administered Lorazepam IV.

Dec 2014: Lorazepam - 0.250mg AM,  0.125mg PM, 0.250mg Beftime; Zoloft - 50mg

Feb 15 - March 11, 2015: Tapered Lorazepam at 0.125 mg ever 5 days. Too fast and very difficult.

June 1 - Oct 12, 2015: Tapered Zoloft from 50mg at 12.5 mg every 4 weeks. Last 2 weeks I took 12.5 mg every other day. Then CT'd at 12.5 mg.

Dec 4, 2015: Reinstated Zoloft 12.5 mg.

Nov 2018: 12.5 mg to 6.25 mg. Held for 2 months then CT'd 6.25 mg on Jan 26.

Feb 16, 2019: Reinstated Zoloft 5 mg

Dec 2019: CT Zoloft 5 mg. Did okay until August 2020.

Colonial

During the worst of my withdrawals I couldn't eat carbs or sugar in the afternoons from say 3pm to 8pm at night.

It would make me extremely lethargic and I would almost fall asleep but instead stay conscious but fall into sleep paralysis.

I could have a hard boiled egg or peanuts but only really pure proteins like that.

So I needed to make sure I ate in the mornings even though it wasn't my preferred time or it was trouble.

If I forgot or if food  wasn't available going hungry was preferable to the nightmare of not being able to move or open your eyes.

But after 9pm? Pull out the heavy pasta and we were good to go!  Unbelievable...

Starting ds 2 (12.5 CR'S) = 25 MG PAXIL CR 1/21/15: 1 Pill + 10mg liquid (2 weeks) 2/4: 1 Pill + 9mg Lq (3 weeks) 2/25: 1 Pill + 8 mg lq (1 week) 3/4: 1 Pill + 6 mg lq (2 weeks) 3/18/15 1 Pill + 4 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/1/15 1 Pill + 3 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/14/15 1 Pill + 2 mg lq (2 weeks) 4/29/15 1Pill + 1 mg lq (16 days) 5/15/15 1 12.5 mg Pill ONLY (9 days) 5/24/15 12 mgs liquid (8 days) 6/1/15 11mg lq (12 days) 6/13/15 10 mg.  12/3/15 Drop from 8mg to 7.6 (24 days to) 12/27/15 7.2mgs  8/4/16 6.8mgs,  11/1/16 6.4mgs, 2/5/17 6 mgs  4/3/17 5.6mgs, 4/24/17 5.2mg, 6/13/17 4.8mgs, 9/20/17 4.4mgS, 11/23/17 4 mgs, 1/1/18 3.6 mgs, 2/15/18 3.2 mgs. 4/13/18 2.8mgs, 5/11/18 2.4mgs, 6/10/18 2.0 mgs, 8/4/18 1.6mgs,  9/27/18 1.2mgs, 12/24/18 0.8mg, 3/24/19 0.64 mg,(syringe change issue date?) 4/22/19 0.60 mg, 5/24/19 0.60 mg, 7/7/19 0.52 mgs, 8/4/19 0.44mgs, 11/4/19 0.36mgs, 2/1/20 0.28mgs, 3/1/20 0.24mgs (crash April 6)

Original Wellbutrin Dose: 6 months from 9/14 to 3/2015, 300 XL 3/15/15: Half to 150 XL ( severe symptoms started on day 12) 4/16/15: 125mg   for 20 days to: 5/6/15:   100mg  for  15 days to: 5/21/15    75mg  for  10 days to: 6/1/15:  56.25mg      13 days to: 6/13/15: 37.25mg    7 days to: 6/20/15  28.12mg   14 days to: 7/4/15  18.75mg, 7 days to: 7/11/15; RAISE BACK TO: 28.12 to 8/14/15: 18.75mg  20 days to :9/3/15 : 12.5mg, 8/4/16 9mg 1/9/17: 8.5mg 2/8/17 8mg, 3/9/17: 7.6  4/9/17  7.2  5/27/17 6.4 6/24/17 5.8, 8/1/17 5.0, 8/29/17 4.2mgs, 10/2/17 3.5mgs, 12/28/17 2.5mgs, 2/27/18 1.7mgs,  4/19/18 0.8 mgs, LAST DOSE: 6/11/18:  3 YEARS, 2 MONTHS, 27 DAYS...

Daily medications:  Paxil, Percocet,  Synthroid, Xanax, Skelaxin

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1800-1156,72-8506,1572-951,1463-869,440-203,133-54

ChessieCat
52 minutes ago, Colonial said:

But after 9pm? Pull out the heavy pasta and we were good to go!  Unbelievable...

Maybe add that to the insomnia topic!!!  Just joking of course.