"The point isn't to numb all pain in life"

Kronicles900

Just a quick thought off the top of my head.

We currently live in a culture that thinks we must rid ourselves of all types of pain, emotional, physical and mental. What happens if we had a drug that could remove all of these life indicators? Sometimes we are sad because something in our lives need to change. Sometimes we are in pain because we aren't taking care of ourselves. Pain is a teacher, pain is a friend. Pain isn't always something to be numbed out. 

Now this isn't to say you should ruminate in pain and take no action. You should take some deep breaths and listen to your teacher. Ask your pain what it's trying to tell you. The body is an extremely intelligent system. 

Best of luck ya'll! Listen to your pain, don't just try to numb it out.

That's am intelligent tought. Under normal circumstances the body is able to work perfecly, and all those fellings have a reason. 

Hungry -> eat food

sad -> change something

anxiety -> you are in danger

But on the other hand, you have to live a little bit differnt in WD, like in my case. 

When i am "sad", while getting a new car... that's because my WD brain makes some mistakes. 

But all in all. You are absolutly right! 

Some sorts of pain, like the pain after a surgery.. you don't need to feel them.. than it's okay to numb them for a short time.

But numbing the whole brain, with chemicals.. is a deaster.

2020(09) - 2021(10) venlafaxin 75 mg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy