LittleSunshine Recovering...Slowly. I hope I can give you hope.

LittleSunshine

I originally joined Surviving Antidepressants in 2020 after I had experienced horrific reactions to a series of medications, antibiotics, and supplements.  I wanted to come back to give some people some hope and track my last bit of progress until i get to the finish line. The story is long, so I will try to make it brief.

My journey with mental health started when I was very young.  I had a feeling, like many young people do, that I didn't fit in. And I didn't. I was considered strange by others. I found it hard to speak without going mute. I felt so overwhelmed at school that I found myself hiding in the bathroom nearly everyday crying and rocking myself back and forth. I consistently resisted the urge to hide under my desk. I was exhausted by having to constantly curate my responses to what I thought was normal. I felt like everyone was playing a game that I didn't get the instruction manual to and would spend hours by myself after school to recharge, because these seemingly simple things left me drained and angry. Despite this, I was a very passionate and happy kid when I was at home or in a chosen environment. I felt so much and my inner world was so deep and intricate. I was never depressed. 

When 11th grade came around, in 2011, I told my parents that I was having social anxiety. I couldn't handle how I felt anymore and something needed to be done. I was almost immediately placed on 100 mg of Zoloft and Buspirone 10 mg a day, which, looking back, seemed excessive for a 95 pound high schooler. But, I loved it. I almost felt a high on it.  Less bad feelings/anxiety and just a high. It became slightly easier to look people in the eyes for longer than a second. I became super positive and a lot of my sensory stuff dulled. It became easier to pretend to be someone else, to be complacent. 

As time went on, I began to sleep a lot. Like ALOT and felt weak and exhausted after almost everything I did. Eventually, my passions became less interesting and I didn't even care. I stopped doing art and everything that I had loved all my life. Yet,  I felt great. That was all that mattered. Once I got into college, 2014 (3 years into taking the medication), I noticed that I spent a majority of my day sleeping and that I didn't really do anything anymore. I had no hobbies. I just slept and hung out with my friends and boyfriend when I could muster the energy. On top of this, I felt sick. My body ached. I felt like there were weights weighing me down. I felt nauseous most of my day. I thought I had an autoimmune disease. 

I continued on sick, depressed, passionless, yet had very little desire or motivation to change it. The social anxiety was returning, though not as intense.  The sexual dysfunction was getting in the way of my relationship. Though, at the time, I hadn't experienced sexual activity without antidepressants, so I didn't know what was normal.  In 2015, I drank for the first time and realized that I would have a bit of relief in symptoms when I did this. My pain dampened and I felt more alive. My social issues were less difficult. I became a borderline alcoholic and took opiates nearly every day for a few months after a surgery, even though I didn't need them. They gave me the same relief from the physical pain that had plagued me for years. 

It wasn't until 2018, when I realized my antidepressants may be the original problem. Of course, the alcohol, opiates and on occasion, cough syrup, didn't help and only exacerbated issues. My boyfriend at the time, mentioned that it could be my antidepressants. I told him no and became very defensive of them. After all, they were keeping me sane! What would I be without them? I truly had no idea how far I had strayed away from myself. A few months later, I took his words seriously and went to my Nurse Practitioner. I found out that I couldn't metabolize my medication quick enough leading to a build up. No wonder I felt so awful. She told me I'd be fine to just stop both of my medications, so I did. I was put on Wellbutrin, because of my complaints of sex drive and motivation. 

I noticed a fairly quick rise in motivation. I started to care more. I felt passionately about my hobbies again. I started to feel less pain and nausea. My sex drive and excessive didn't change until 6-7 months when out of the blue it normalized and I seemingly returned to factory settings. Unfortunately, with this came all of my previous issues. No amount of therapy could help me. I was so overwhelmed being around people too long. I had trouble putting on a face and felt so uncomfortable all the time. 

The next part i'm going to keep less detailed, as reliving this part of my life is terribly painful and traumatic. 

Long story, short. I crashed. I jumped back on the medication train.  I tried a million different medications and supplements to help me. I had horrible reactions, starting with and most prominently, akathisia.  It got to the point where I paced for almost 2 months straight until my feet bled. I was hospitalized, forced medication.  These reactions only got worse and lasted longer, the more I tried. This stint lasted for an entire year until my caretakers realized what was going on and left me to heal. 

Symptoms I had:

- Akathisia

- Internal agitation

- Olfactory Hallucinations

- Time perception issues

- Whole body numbness

- Inability to feel rested

- No dreams

- Visual issues, felt like the floor was spinning, wall was moving

- Sexual dysfunction, complete asexuality, genital atrophy

- Insomnia (Slept 2-3 hours a night) 

- Hair loss

- Floaters

- Loss of period

- Lack of thirst and hunger cues. 

- Incontinence

- Mouth and eye dryness

- Neuropathic pain

- Tinnitus

- Anhedonia, felt no joy

- Uncontrollable anger outbursts, agitation

- Delusions, paranoia

- Brain fog

- Derealization/ Depersonalization (2nd most hellish symptoms)

- Circulation issues

- Constipation, stomach issues. 

- less ability to smell

- Hypersensitivity to scents, caffeine, certain foods.

- Burning skin, especially feet. 

- Emotional Numbness

- Head pressure

Luckily for me, most of the major akathisia, stopped a few months after the last dose, the end of 2020. Though, I felt internal agitation for much longer. I spent the next two years laying around and resting. I went on walks and was gentle with myself. At the end of 2021, I started listening to music again and some pleasure from watching tv, though it was dulled. In every other aspect, i was in hell. I wasn't sleeping more than 2-3 hours a night. 

On one miraculous night in 2022, I was watching tv when, all of a sudden I felt attraction. I felt completely normal again. Like myself. I slept 6 hours that night. It only lasted a day, but it gave me hope. It was another two months till i had another window and it lasted a week. The next one was 5 months later. This one lasted a month. Then another 5 months wave turned into a month long window. Each window got better and better and lead to an overall better baseline. In December I slept more than I had in years. I had normal sexual functioning for the first time since 2019. I spent more time with my friends and enjoyed a lot of the things I used to. 

I'm currently back in a wave, as I believe I have overexerted myself in some ways. i haven't slept properly for about two weeks, but my waves are ten times better and shorter than they used to be. 

Symptoms I have currently,  during my waves.  I've had complete relief of all of these in windows. I want to emphasize that these are only during my waves and are way better in comparison to what they used to be. 

- Insomnia, but I feel rested when I do sleep. Even if it's a little. I even have lots of silly dreams again. 

-  Very mild anhedonia. Things just don't feel like as intense as they are in windows but I can still find some enjoyment. 

- Neuropathic pain (much better than it used to be)

- slight emotional numbness, have trouble feeling sad, but this could just be PTSD from this situation, which I've been diagnosed with. 

- Tinnitus

- Head pressure, but much less pronounced

What did I do to heal this much? I can't say for sure what did it for me but I think I did some things that helped. 

- Stopped experimenting with supplements and medication.

- No Alcohol. None.

- Lots of rest

- Little to no Caffeine. A few weeks ago, I had something with green tea in it and it didn't effect me badly at all. I slept 7 hours that night. Whereas, a year ago I accidentally had some and couldn't sleep at all for days. Even though, my sensitivity to it has lessened majorly, I am still going to limit it.

- Listening to my body and avoiding things that trigger me, but also not assuming every single thing that I eat or drink is going to effect me. 

- Limiting screen time and actually living in the moment.

- Speaking to friends and family, despite not feeling any attachment or anything. 

- Engaging in hobbies I used to love. Work that muscle memory.. 

- Not overdoing it with exercise. Going on walks was very helpful. However,  I did a 45 minute HIIT workout and I think that's what landed me in this recent wave. My sleep hasn't recovered fully, but it will. 

- Limiting time on forums/staying off of them. I remember reading forums and being so anxious and paranoid all the time. I think being on them is helpful, because you know you aren't alone but an obsession with them will only cause you more stress, which in turn, will get in the way of healing. 

- The biggest one: TIME. TIME. TIME. Be patient and give it time. Ride the waves. 

Life is feeling good again. I'm looking forward to the future. I am working again. I bought a house. I see my friends and I am enjoying my life again. Some good things have came from this experience. One being that I had time to really reflect.  I spent loads time in therapy reflecting on my past and found out many things about myself. The biggest including, being diagnosed with autism. It makes me very sad to think of the little girl who didn't have the resources or knowledge to know what was making things so difficult for her. But now, I'm grateful and so much happier now that I can find ways to support and take care of myself and my needs. It's been a game changer. 

I hope you all push through this, because life can truly be beautiful again, despite how hopeless you may feel now. I thought it was all over for me. It wasn't. It was only the beginning. Now that I've made it through this, I know I can tackle anything. And so can you.  Much love and healing to you all. 

2011–2019 Zoloft, Buspirone Essentially a cold turkey. Halfed both for a week 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 
December 2019- Trintellex. Took for two days. Vomiting and agitation. Stopped.

December 2019-January 2020- Pristiq. Felt okay, but sexual dysfunction returned.

2020, unsure of length I took them. Tried and didn't have bad reactions: Seroquel, Ativan, Xanax, Valium, Zopliclone. Tried and had bad reactions (Akathisia), stopped immediately: Paxil, Trazadone, Mirtazipine, Risperdone.

I meant to put my Excessive Sleep. **   not my excessive ___

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

December 2019-January 2020- Pristiq. Felt okay, but sexual dysfunction returned.

2020, unsure of length I took them. Tried and didn't have bad reactions: Seroquel, Ativan, Xanax, Valium, Zopliclone. Tried and had bad reactions (Akathisia), stopped immediately: Paxil, Trazadone, Mirtazipine, Risperdone.

• Altostrata changed the title to LittleSunshine Recovering...Slowly. I hope I can give you hope.
  • Administrator

Thanks so much for telling your story, @LittleSunshine

How did you go off your drugs? What was the last batch you were taking? You took your last dose at the end of 2020, what were your symptoms over the next 6 months?

To help us out, follow these instructions Please summarize your drug and withdrawal history in your signature You may need to use a computer to do this.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Hi Altostrata,

I was pulled on and off all of them, except for Seroquel. No taper. The last medication I was on was Seroquel and I did a taper of that one. My symptoms were what I listed above. They lasted without a ton of change for about 1 1/2 -2 years after the last dose before I started having any windows at all. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

Sunday- Had a great nights sleep felt fully rested. 8 hours. 

Monday- The day was great. Felt almost 90 percent normal. Slept 3-4 hours this night. 

Tuesday- Felt restless and in depressed mood.  Slept 3 hours. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

• Administrator

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

@AltostrataOkay. Is my signature okay?

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

• Administrator

Yes, thank you!

On 2/10/2023 at 5:54 PM, LittleSunshine said:

Symptoms I have currently,  during my waves.  I've had complete relief of all of these in windows. I want to emphasize that these are only during my waves and are way better in comparison to what they used to be. 

- Insomnia, but I feel rested when I do sleep. Even if it's a little. I even have lots of silly dreams again. 

-  Very mild anhedonia. Things just don't feel like as intense as they are in windows but I can still find some enjoyment. 

- Neuropathic pain (much better than it used to be)

- slight emotional numbness, have trouble feeling sad, but this could just be PTSD from this situation, which I've been diagnosed with. 

- Tinnitus

- Head pressure, but much less pronounced

Good to hear you're doing better now. How often do you have waves?

What was your symptom recovery pattern over the last year?

For the first year-year and a half after the last dose, it was pretty much nonstop waves.

I had a small window in January 2022 that that lasted a night, then back in a wave for months. 2- 3 months later I had a partial window that lasted a week. Then back in. But my baseline was much better.  A wave for another three months The next window lasted about a month. Back in a wave for two months. Baseline improved. The next window about 2 months and now I’m back in wave. But my baseline has significantly improved. I noticed that every time, my windows got better and my waves got less terrible and more bearable. 

My current wave consists waning and waxing headaches, agitation, and restless, poor sleep.  I have a harder time focusing and enjoying things. But I’m still able to enjoy things overall. I found myself in  fit of laughter earlier, something I didn’t do for years. 
the great thing is I’m having windows even in this overall wave. I slept slightly better last night and had a good mood this morning.

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

• Administrator

That sounds about right for recovery from withdrawal syndrome. You're on your way!

Please let us know how you're doing.

@Annaaa she had alot of our symptoms

May 2007 started Lexapro 10mg for 2 weeks and up to 20mg (Post Partum Depression)June 2009 Reduced to 10mgAugust 2011 Reduced to 5 mgFeb 2013 Quit Cold TurkeyApril 2013 Reinstated 5mg for 3 days only & Ambien 10mgJune 2013 Introduced Celexa 10mg for 5 days and up to 20mgSeptember 2013 increased to 30mgOctober 2013 Tapered Ambien and quit<p>

@kygirl thank you for tagging me in this post , i just read through it. This type of stories give me so much hope .. 

December 27, 22’ Lexapro 10mg (only took one dose and immediately stopped) 

(Taking magnesium before bed 11 PM)

Look to the LORD, and his strength; seek his face always 🙏❤️

@LittleSunshinewhat an amazing and inspiring story. I truly hope you will find happiness completely. 

1998 - Levothyroxine 100 mg daily, (radioactive iodine treatment twice) and  Asthma steroid inhaler daily

2012 - Citalopram 20 mg daily for panic attacks

2020 - Citalopram 10 mg daily.

2022 - August. Gastritis, Omeprazole 20 mg for 2 weeks. Continual pain, changed diet.

August. Severe anxiety. High cortisone levels 24/7

September. Citalopram 20 mg daily

October. Citalopram 30 mg daily, reduced to 20 mg. Diazepam 2 mg and Promethazine

November. Citalopram 5 mg, changed to Sertraline 25 mg. Hallucinations, head pressure.

December. Mirtazapine 7.5 mg. Stopped all drugs (except Levothyroxine). Cold turkey, 5 days, nightmares, nausea, high anxiety, head pressure, jumbled brain, weird thoughts. Reinstated Citalopram 2.5 mg, increasing to 5 mg. Continuing on 5 mg, not stabilised. Terrible symptoms, jaw clenching, tearful, doom, chest pressure etc etc. 

@HelenRthanks so much ❤️

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

I’ve slept about 7 hours nearly every night for about a week! Feeling great. 

also I’ve noticed in my windows, I’m able to feel a lot more physical pain like aching and soreness. Just something I found interesting. For a while I’d walk 8-10 miles a day and not feel any sort of soreness or pain. I think the ability to feel emotion and ability to feel pain are linked for sure. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

I've felt very emotional and sentimental the past few days. I've been feeling things I haven't felt in years. I'm very happy with this. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

On 2/22/2023 at 4:49 AM, LittleSunshine said:

@HelenRthanks so much ❤️

Hi little Sunshine, 

Use to take Xanax half .25 for stress And anxiety as needed 

In 2020 started  Lexapro  .10 mg for 3 days.  Hospital gave me Attivan .50 mg 

Then relapsed they gave me Zoloft .50mg for one day passed out  3 days later given Celexa  had crazy side effects back to hospital put me on Mertazipine 

On 2/23/2023 at 11:33 AM, LittleSunshine said:

I've felt very emotional and sentimental the past few days. I've been feeling things I haven't felt in years. I'm very happy with this. 

Hi I was just wondering, you were on a huge amount of meds too. Did you go to a hospital.  That’s how I got all of them. 

Then relapsed they gave me Zoloft .50mg for one day passed out  3 days later given Celexa  had crazy side effects back to hospital put me on Mertazipine 

7 hours ago, Kristyb1130 said:

Hi I was just wondering, you were on a huge amount of meds too. Did you go to a hospital.  That’s how I got all of them. 

Yes. I was hospitalized several times.

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

Did they ever diagnose you in the hospital with psychosis from so many meds?

56 minutes ago, Kristyb1130 said:

Did they ever diagnose you in the hospital with psychosis from so many meds?

Not officially diagnosed on my records but it was discussed.

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

• 2 weeks later...

@LittleSunshine how is your emotions and physical pain going is it getting better ?

29 minutes ago, Annaaa said:

@LittleSunshine how is your emotions and physical pain going is it getting better ?

I’m doing great! This week I’ve had a lot of relief. My sense of smell has even improved quite a bit. I forgot how bad it was. I cried on my way home from work today. It was great. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

@LittleSunshine im so glad to hear that , your story gives me hope , my smell is great but I loss my taste is weird , how this medication affects everybody.. 

Hello LittleSunshine, hope you fully recover soon! Could I ask how do you cope during the day when you could only sleep 2-3 hrs a night? I am currently in an insomnia wave for about three months, and I feel all my other symptoms are intensified because of sleep deprivation. And I can't nap during the day. I am always very tired but can't fall asleep. It's very depressing and I don't know what to do. 

2021/2 - 2021/5: Xanax 1mg, zopiclone 3.75mg; 2021/5 - 2021/8: Xanax 1mg, zopiclone 3.75mg, venlafaxine 225mg; 2021/8 - 2021/11: Clonazapem 2mg, venlafaxine 225mg, rexulti 2mg, mirtazapine 30mg, zopiclone 3.75mg; 2021/11 - 2021/12: Clonazapem 2mg, venlafaxine 225mg, rexulti 2mg

Crashed, mirtazapine WD(didn't know at that time)

2022/1 - 2022/3: Clonazapem 2mg, venlafaxine 225mg, bupropion 300mg; 2022/4 - 2022/5:Clonazapem 1mg, venlafaxine 187.5mg, trazodone 100mg

2022/5 - 2022/8/15: Clonazepam 0.5mg(wean off), trazodone 100mg, lexapro 20mg(cross taper), rexulti 3mg

Crashed, suspect to be benzo WD

2022/8/16 - 2022/9/7: Clonazepam  0.5mg, venlafaxine 150mg(side effect this time), rexulti 3mg, trazodone 100mg, seroquel 25mg; 2022/9/8 - 2022/10/1: Clonazepam 1mg, trintellix 20mg(cross taper), rexulti 3mg, trazodone 50mg, seroquel 25mg; 2022/10/2 - 2022/11/8: Clonazepam 1mg, trintellix 10mg, trazodone 25mg

Crashed since 10/9

2022/11/9 - 2022/11/15: Clonazepam 1mg, trintellix 5mg; 2022/11/16 - 2022/12/2: Clonazepam 1mg, trintellix 5mg, dayvigo 5mg; 2022/12/3 - 2022/12/21: Clonazapem 1mg, trintellix 5mg, dayvigo 2.5mg

Fly back to China from Canada, 13hrs jet lag triggered severe wave til today.

2022/12/22 - 2023/3/21: Clonazepam 1mg, trintellix 5mg, dayvigo 5mg

2023/3/21 - now: Clonazepam 1mg, trintellix 10mg, dayvigo 5mg

@LittleSunshine

Thank you for this update it is most inspiring because your symptoms, timeline is similar to mine and I was beginning to think I was not healing and would be the one to make history.  I have experienced mostly waves with the odd window every several months and in some respect felt worse the further out I am. I can have a good night sleep for 8 hours followed by  a week of 1-2 hours per night and significant symptoms, it is easy to lose all hope.  So a big thank you it gives me hope and especially Altostrata comment that 'it sounds about right for withdrawal syndrome' I look forward to reading your success story.

Started venlafaxine December 2016. Started to wean off Effexor over 16 months period and I had no issues at all. Stopped June 2020.  Unfortunately, I was under chronic stress from 4 deaths (1 was my mother) in the family amongst other things  and sunk back down in October 2020.  Rather than accepting this was chronic stress and grief, I panicked and went to the GP.

October 2020 prescribed Vortioxetine 10mg for 1 month and then increased to 15 mg ups advice from GP on for 7 weeks in total.  Had suicidal thoughts and off the wall anxiety.  Changed to Lexapro in mid December 2020, slow titration from 2.5mg up to 10mg.  After 7 weeks again off the wall anxiety. I was advised to take 5mg for one week and stop as I want to go 'au natural'.  Last SSRI was 30 January 2021.  

I was also prescribed diazepam and Zopiclone through the 4 months of taking SSRis to 'manage' the side effects and also for the withdrawal.   I am probably withdrawing from all drugs.

I've been back in a full window the past 4 days. I've been feeling great. Sleeping great. I've been feeling joy and comfort. For a long time I forgot that I felt satisfaction from sleeping or watching tv. Contentment was lost to me. I'm very happy. Just cried because Ke Huy Quan won an oscar. Very much like the old me would. It feels good. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

On 3/9/2023 at 7:28 AM, angela9985 said:

Hello LittleSunshine, hope you fully recover soon! Could I ask how do you cope during the day when you could only sleep 2-3 hrs a night? I am currently in an insomnia wave for about three months, and I feel all my other symptoms are intensified because of sleep deprivation. And I can't nap during the day. I am always very tired but can't fall asleep. It's very depressing and I don't know what to do. 

I just watch tv or try to keep myself occupied in some way, puzzles, etc. I still get those nights sometimes. Lying awake and stressing over the fact that I wasn't sleeping didn't help me at all. When I stopped thinking about the fact that I wasn't sleeping, I think it reduced a lot of my stress. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

On 3/11/2023 at 7:30 AM, BooBoo19 said:

@LittleSunshine

Thank you for this update it is most inspiring because your symptoms, timeline is similar to mine and I was beginning to think I was not healing and would be the one to make history.  I have experienced mostly waves with the odd window every several months and in some respect felt worse the further out I am. I can have a good night sleep for 8 hours followed by  a week of 1-2 hours per night and significant symptoms, it is easy to lose all hope.  So a big thank you it gives me hope and especially Altostrata comment that 'it sounds about right for withdrawal syndrome' I look forward to reading your success story.

I'm glad it gives you hope! Yes. It took a while to get to this point but it was worth the wait. I just remind myself every time I have a window, that I will eventually feel that way all the time and that it will get better and better every time. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

Thank you for sharing your story. It gives me hope 🖤🥲

Akathisia from 5-50mg doses of Zoloft 3/2022

10mg of Lexapro since 4/2022

Taper began 6/2022: 5.0mg

End of 2022: 3.2mg

End of 2023: 1.8mg

2024 taper:

2/3/24: 1.76mg

3/2/24: 1.7mg

• 2 weeks later...

Which probiotic do you take?

Lexapro Summer 2014 - March 7th 2023 - 10 mg 1x day

2023 Lexapro tapering: 3/8 - reduced to 9.75 1x day, 3/20 - reduced to 9.5 mg 1x day

Supplements:

Prescription strength fish oil 4g, Vitamin B12 500mg, Folate 400mg, NAC, Vitamin D3 1,000 IU, Lions Mane 500mg, Tumeric 40 mcg, Magnesium 250mg

Past:

2012 - 2020
Trleptal 300 mg 3x a day

2012 - 2014

Cymbalta 30 mg 2x a day

Other medications (short-term and unknown dosages):
Strattera, Latuda, Lamictal (2010 - 2016)

3 hours ago, JF46 said:

Which probiotic do you take?

I don't take any probiotics.

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

@LittleSunshine How are you doing now ? Are you still seeing improvements?

On 3/31/2023 at 4:08 PM, Annaaa said:

@LittleSunshine How are you doing now ? Are you still seeing improvements?

Yep! I'm in a bit of a wave right now, but I had about a month long window. My baseline is much better, however.

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

I will say that my hypersensitivity to fragrances and VOC's has not gone completely away, though it is much better. I just bought a hypoallergenic perfume, Dossier, but it caused a reaction. Headache and brain fog all day. Slightly derealized. It will go away. My reactions don't last as long as they used to. 

2019-2020 Wellbutrin 

Hey @LittleSunshine it's so nice to read your story, I'm also in a similar position although not as tough, had a bad reaction to my usually ok sertraline 4 months back, then a bad reaction to lorazepam/ativan then was given antibiotics having waves and windows that happen daily but I'm trying to keep hope that I will heal over time as its still early for me at the moment

Thankyou for sharing 

SI xx 

Previous to pharma I was doing a fair bit of drinking and taking party drugs, mainly from the ages of 18 and 21

2014: started 20mg citalopram

January 2015: switched to sertraline 50mg

March 2017: dropped to 25mg sertraline

Between these last 2 dates I was on and off the sert (now I know this was stupid) 

December 8th 2022: 50mg sertraline (adverse reaction: Suicidal images and homicidal images) 

December 19th 2022: ct from sertaline

Sometime here had a paradoxical reaction to lorazepam (extreme anxiety, closed eye hallucinations) this caused the dpdr to start

February 17th/19th 2023: WD from sertraline started

Also had an amoxicillin treatment in February, not sure if this did anything but I did get akathisia from then

"BUT I LOVE THE PAIN, LET IT RAIN AND WASH AWAY, LET IT CARRY YOU TO A BETTER PLACE AND FORGET MY NAME"  Ambleside - Wash away