SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Tpaggio: 6 weeks off the AD and I’m not sure…

Tpaggio

I’m so damn mad I’ve made it so far cold turkey off Prozac I mean pretty much my Dr said just take your regular 40mg and take 20mg for one week then you should be fine!! My body hurts so bad right now and is so tight and tense and the sad part is I’m not depressed or feeling bad mentally it’s the physical stuff I don’t know if I can handle much longer!  

Edited by manymoretodays
Spelling, name to title(mmt), moved to new Introductions
  • manymoretodays changed the title to Tpaggio: 6 weeks off the AD and I’m not sure…
  • Moderator Emeritus

Hi, @Tpaggio Welcome to Surviving Antidepressants.

How long have you been off Prozac? What other psychiatric drugs are you currently taking? 

Depending on long you've been off Prozac, you may want to reinstate. Here is information on reinstating and information on tapering Prozac.

About reinstating and stabilizing to reduce withdrawal symptoms

Tips for tapering off fluoxetine (Prozac)

Why taper by 10% of my dosage?

The Windows and Waves Pattern of Stabilization

Please set up a signature so we have your drug history at a glance. Here is how:

How to Summarize Your Drug History in Your Signature

And here is a direct link to your signature:

Account Settings – Create or Edit a signature

Once we have your history and a timeline for your drug use, we can give you advice on your next steps. If a reinstatement is appropriate, we can guide you in the dose to reinstate.