SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Free online therapy

Lostmummy

Hi Lostmummy. I went to the site for hugh macnab. Sounds "too good to be true" to my cynical mind. BUT have you tried it? Know anyone who has? Do you know anything about him? Please let me know. Many thanks. FM

Yes I tried week one don't feel any different was due to do week two but doctor has given me 12 week course of hypnosis so haven't really got the time and don't want to mix the two but yes does sound to good to be true

• Moderator Emeritus

I got an error message about the video not loading. ?

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

Thanks - bookmarked

pregan taper 600mg down to 240mg, daily cuts since xmas

valium, just over 75mg, tapering 0.1 a day, will keep this more udated, cos amounts going down

i have borderline personality, chronic ptsd, and suspected adhd and substance misuse as a symptom, which i am addressing with help of medical staff, drugs agencies & mh sta

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy