SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

SleeplessSeattle Effexor Xr Withdrawal

SleeplessSeattle

Today I made a call to the new Sweedish Neuropsychiatric center in Seattle, Wa, which now offers TMS therapy. Watch the videos on DR.OZ.COM, he did a show on TMS treatment. I am a waiting a call back to see if this new controversial therapy, which is painless, drug free and has helped many people, would be a good option to helping the brain through withdrawal syndrome. This could be a good option, This treatment has helped many who suffer from depression and anxiety, relieving all symptoms without medications. It actually treats the problem not the symptoms. Of course my doctor poo pooed it.

Has anyone out there tried this therapy? I think its only available in large top notch institutes, and many insurance companies will not pay, but they do have a patient assist program for the treatment. My insurance will probably cover if I am considered a possible candidate. Its a very interesting option, Also I have tried the Fisher Wallace Stimulator which was featured on The Doctors and noticed a slight improvement. It comes with a 60 day money back, but is really expensive 695.00.