SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

smartgun: effexor w/d

smartgun

If she understands tapering and you feel you can recommend her, you might add her contact info to our list http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/988-recommended-doctors-therapists-or-clinics/

I don't feel comfortable posting that info on a message board :/

Sorry.

Idk if she knows about tapering either, I didn't really ask as I'm not gonna be tapering anything.

August 2012 - Cold turkey'd effexor xr 75mg

• Administrator

If you can get the information, please send it to me in a personal message. Finding knowledgeable doctors is very important to hundreds of thousands of people.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Ok, I will.

I am considering another attempt to reinstate. The withdrawal symptoms are hitting me harder than ever before, it's becoming unbearable.

• Administrator

How much did you try in your first attempt to reinstate?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

i tried half of 25mg tablet(so 12.5mg) last time, and that didn't go very well :S

today, i tried taking out 6 beads from 75mg capsule.

This actually seems to be working, I'm feeling significantly better than I was before.

I suppose time will tell if this'll be useful in the long run.

I'll continue to update on how well the bead method is working.

• Administrator

What are your symptoms?