SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

shriraj: nexito withdrawal

shriraj

• Moderator Emeritus

Shriraj

PLEASE STOP CREATING NEW POSTS IN THE INTRODUCTION FORUM.

Please help us help you by posting to THIS thread.

Hi Shri, You accessed valuable information on this site, in addition to which you have been given support for your issue.. please give back by following the rules.

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

• Moderator Emeritus

my libido is fluctuating ....anyone ever came across this situation...is it recovering or not

I'm not sure what you mean by fluctuating... but this sounds like a variation of 'windows and waves'.. This is a general pattern people have when they recover. You spoke about having no libido, now you have some but it seems to ebb and flow? Your libido will recover. Hold tight.. you are improving!

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

my libido is fluctuating ....anyone ever came across this situation...is it recovering or not

I'm not sure what you mean by fluctuating... but this sounds like a variation of 'windows and waves'.. This is a general pattern people have when they recover. You spoke about having no libido, now you have some but it seems to ebb and flow? Your libido will recover. Hold tight.. you are improving!

today 12 30 pm...i felt empty from inside....my

mind was sayng jst end your life...it scared the

hell out of me.....whts all ths dear....i thnk i never

in my lyf had suicidal tendancy....so how is this

happening......m scared if it comes back i dnt

thnk i l b able to withstand it .....it was sooo soo

horrible

It may very well be hypersensitivity to light. Wear dark glasses and dim the lights indoors. Wear dark glasses while using the computer, it's very bright.

an adverse reaction to ssri can take 36 months to recover....is it true

however i have seen significant improvement iin just 43 days off nexito 5mg.

the only problem is with erectile dyfunction..which havent shown much improvement.

an adverse reaction to ssri can take 36 months to recover....is it true

however i have seen significant improvement iin just 43 days off nexito 5mg.

the only problem is with erectile dyfunction..which havent shown much improvement.

• Administrator

Do you remember advice we gave you to be patient, shriraj? You've asked this question many times before. The answer is still the same.

It's a good sign you have seen some improvement, but it may still take many months for you to fully recover.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

hii everyone time for my weekly improvement update

day 49

anxiety-medium

depression-medium

panic attack-medium last for 30 mins

depresonalization-almost gone

headache-medium last for couple of hours

libido-improving

erctile dyfunctioning -improving(m having 70% erection and it last 3mins without going down good news)

morning erection(have it for couple of minutes)

self erection-hmm improving i can say

30th m am gonna meet my girl and will have some kissing and all ..lets see how i feel(last time it was horrible as i didnt feel anything)

suicidal tendancy-hmmm..sometimes

obssesive thoughts-(still very hard to control but m trying)

so..see you all next week with my updates

• 2 years later...

I was prescribed this med before and had similar agitating effects. Whem will science came up with a better antidepressant. All of them have untolerable side effects.

Partner suddenly died 2014. Severe depression AGAIN (had previous episode 10 years ago). I was given escitalopram but could not bear the side effects, so i ask for an ECT (not sure if this helped). During the treatment and my hospital stay I was given Depakote mood stabilizer.  PDOC says I need to take it for two years. After 4-5 months I have a hard time with the Depakote. Hard to get up in the morning. Depression again or Depakote effects? So stopped Depakote (did not know about tapering then)

Januray 21, 2015. Severe depression again, started Pristiq 50mg and clonazepam 0.5 mg nightly. Had confusion, suicidal thoughts, thoughts about death, and find it hard to understand the TV, much more type in a computer.

Had adverse reaction to most antidepressants: muscle pain/spasms, irritablity, restlessness. Also Tried Prozac, Zoloft, Escitalopram years ago.

Started to taper pristiq and clonazepam after four months:

5th month:

2 weeks - 3/4 tablet PRISTIQ   (deducting the clonazepam also, so hard to cut)

2 weeks - 1/2 tablet PRISTIQ   (crumbs of clonazepam nightly)

2 weeks - 1/8 or less (hard to cut really) (zero clonazepam)

Then jump off pristiq.

I just wonder why I was cured during the 10 year period (2004-2014) I have no depression symptoms and no meds either. Pdoc said I might be biploar 2 but it is a "grey" area. Aren't bipolars supposed to be on maintenance meds?! Damn this diagnosis. I am tapering Pristiq either way.