SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

☼ Lise says hi

Lise

Hi everyone

So glad to have found this site and convinced now that I don't have to live a life on medication.

I'm Lise, Danish, 33 year old woman. I was diagnosed with Schizoid Personality Disorder at 25 but have had bad social anxiety issues and what in retrospect were possibly depressive episodes as long as I can remember. My family has a history of depression and schizophrenia, and my childhood was pretty anxious.

I was first prescribed Citalopram (Cipramil is the drug name in Denmark) for depression brought on by social problems in 1998. Since then it's been a history of antidepressant dependance, but also of working with myself in therapy throughout. Only in the last few years have I really made headway though. I'm in psychotherapy now which has helped tremendously just over a few months.

Drug history:

Cipramil (citalopram) 60 mg for major depression and anorexia october 1998-March 2001

Drug free 2001-3 :D

Mental breakdown, suicide attempt and hospitalisation 2003, citalopram reinstated

Switched to Cipralex 20 mg(Lexapro/escitalopram) 2004-5 (?)

Tried to come off them in 2007, mild depression caused me to go back on, same 2009.

Tried to come off over a long period these past year and a half. I was stable and able to work in therapy on 10 mg for a long time.

2 months after I took the last 2 mg in July 2012 a major breakdown with anxiety, intense worry about my health and others, complete loss of appetite and complete passivity which I now realise were very probably withdrawal symptoms as they "felt mental" and were worse than when I tried to off myself back in 2003.

Lexapro 10 mg reinstated around October 9th at dire necessity. I wasn't eating and spending all my time online looking up possible symptoms for diseases I or my mother could have (we're both very physically fit!), possibility of brain damage from my antidepressants (found that all right -.-). But I also found this site.

After 3 weeks of Lexapro I am very nearly back to my old medicated self. Not perfect, but functioning, I can somewhat enjoy activities and get out of bed.

I will be trying to come off Lexapro again, hopefully in the near future. I believe what I experienced was a mix of the underlying issue of my personality disorder making me still choose bad solutions for my problems, and clean-cut withdrawal. My goal remains to be living drug-free and I believe I can achieve this. I receive loads of help from friends, family, and supportive therapists.

The question remains: when to start tapering - am I far enough in my therapeutic journey - and how slowly.

I'm clinging to the fact that I have been off this medication before, but I'm not optimistic about a quick and unproblematic taper. These drugs have been part of my life for over ten years combined. It might well take ten more to get off them, so be it.

I am not per se angry or dejected that I ever took the medication, it has had some good effect and very few side effects on me. But I believe it has had its time.

I apologise for any linguistic mistakes since English is not my mother tongue even though I've had enough training in it that mistakes are really embarrassing :) Also, I tend to use the Danish names for various medications, so feel free to ask if what I type is completely alien :)

1998-2001 Cipramil (Citalopram) 20-60 mg
2001-3 drug free
2003-5 Cipramil 40 mg
2005-7 Cipralex (escatilopram/Lexapro) 20 mg
2007 unsuccesful 3-month taper, mild depression resulted in meds restart
2007-9 20 mg Cipralex
2009 3-month taper, same result
2009-10 20 mg Cipralex
2010-12 slow taper, stable on 10 mg for half a year. Tapered completely over 3 months or so the summer of 2012. Slow onset of depressive/withdrawal symptoms over 1-2 months to severe depression, anxiety in September-October.
Back on 10 mg since oct 10th or so, withdrawal symptoms abated but still present.

2016: at 1,6 mg and slowly tapering off. Feeling GOOD!

• Administrator

Welcome, Lise. Your English is fine!

I'm sorry you've had such a hard time going off these drugs.

Since you've only just reinstated escilatopram -- and I'm glad it's helped with the withdrawal symptoms after 4 months off -- if I were you, I'd stay at that dose for a couple of months, to let your nervous system stabilize.

Then, you can consider decreasing by very small amounts, maybe less than the usual 10% per month, since your nervous system has had such upsets and may be sensitive to dosage changes. For tapering tips, see http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/406-tips-for-tapering-off-lexapro-escitalopram/

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Thanks, both of you. :)

I'm of course anxious (pun intended) to get off the meds as fast as possible and am already thinking about tapering again, but I agree the prudent thing to do would probably be to wait a good few months. Maybe wait until Spring since I suspect there's a seasonal thing lurking about somewhere (Denmark has about 6 hours of real daylight in winter.)

2001-3 drug free
2003-5 Cipramil 40 mg
2007-9 20 mg Cipralex
2009-10 20 mg Cipralex
2010-12 slow taper, stable on 10 mg for half a year. Tapered completely over 3 months or so the summer of 2012. Slow onset of depressive/withdrawal symptoms over 1-2 months to severe depression, anxiety in September-October.
Back on 10 mg since oct 10th or so, withdrawal symptoms abated but still present.

One question: might it help me to switch to Citalopram and taper that, since it's a "weaker" drug and rather similar to Lexapro/escitalopram - I switched meds back in 2005 straight from one to the other with no ill effects?

Or should I rather just stay on Lexapro/escitalopram and taper that?

2001-3 drug free
2003-5 Cipramil 40 mg
2007-9 20 mg Cipralex
2009-10 20 mg Cipralex

• Administrator

If I were you, I'd stay on escilatopram. Switching drugs adds a degree of risk; even though you did it before, your system may be more sensitive now and not take it as well.

Does escilatopram come in a liquid in Denmark? That can make tapering easier.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lise... just want to welcome you and say I'm jealous that you live in Denmark. I know a fair bit about your country and a right good place it is. Alto gives great advice and you could not be in better hands.

Will watch for your progress....

Heh.. 6 hrs of sunlight. Sounds about right.

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

Altostrata, thanks for the advice, I'll not consider citalopram at all then.

I Googled and it does look like we can get it as a liquid, so that's a possibility. Messing with my pill cutter was getting annoying last taper when I was taking 1/3 of half a tablet, hehe :D

Schuyler, thank you! Denmark is by no means perfect but in many ways we've got it better than many others, yes :) (O how I've wished for American friends to get the free health care we have here, even if it's flawed some times.)

2001-3 drug free
2003-5 Cipramil 40 mg
2007-9 20 mg Cipralex
2009-10 20 mg Cipralex

• Moderator Emeritus

Hey Lise,

welcome to the forum - your English is better than mine!

I hope you find all the information you need to do a safe taper that will allow you to be medication free

:)

July 2001 prescribed 20mg citalopram for depression;
On and off meds from 2003-2006.
February 2006 back on 20mg citalopram and stayed on it until my last attempt at tapering in September 2011.
By far the worst withdrawal symptoms ever. Reinstated to 20mg citalopram
October 2012 - found this forum!
Nov 2012 to Feb 2013 did 10% taper, got doen to 11mg - was going great until stressful situation. Cortisol levels hit the roof, hideous insomnia forced me to updose to 20mg.
March 2016 - close to 100% back to normal!

****** I am not a medical practitioner, any advice I give comes from my own experience or reading and is only my perspective ******

Hi lise

Welcome to the forum !

Good to hear you are so positive, I think that's part of the battle - yes alto has excellent knowledge to advise.

Alto and many others have helped me.

Debbie x :)

17 years on seroxat/paxil CT off - thought I was dying luckily found this site. 21st May 2012 12mg seroxat

Stable - Tapered Diazepam slowish.1st June 10mg Seroxat

2nd June 1mg Diazepam.15th June 9mg seroxat

2nd July Changed to 2.5[ml liquid diazepam]2mg=5ml. 16th July 2ml Liquid Diazepam

2nd August 8mg/4ml Seroxat/Paxil 2nd August 1.5 ml Diazepam

18th Aug 2012 1ml Diazepam 1st - 5th Sept 0.5

Diazepam Free!

13th Oct 7mg/3.5ml seroxat - 26 Jan 2013 3.25ml/6.5mg-Mar 3ml-April 2.7ml-May 2.5ml

01/07/14 very slow taper over the last year now on 0.5 ml of liquid Seroxat ......November 14 Seroat Free!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again for the kind comments.

Unfortunately things have taken a turn for the worse since I wrote my post. My mental symptoms are back, not completely to the extent they were before I reinstated Cipralex, but they're still bad. My physical symptoms get better each day (cramped shoulders, muscle pains all over, gnashing teeth...)

I worry that I will develop cancer or dementia, or that my mother will. (She is aging but we're both in very good physical health.) I worry I won't be able to take care of her if/when she gets too old/sick to take care of herself. Of course I also worry a LOT about the long-term side effects of my medication!

All are realistic worries but very much out of proportion and very crippling when they are at their worst. They seem to fluctuate and get better especially at night.

Obsessing about death is not new in my life - I distinctly recall periods of it from my teenage years, before I was ever medicated, so it's not all the meds, I'm sure, and I recognise I have a lot of therapy work ahead of me.

I don't feel as sure of certain impending doom as I were when I went through the worst withdrawal, and the symptoms are worse when I wake up and abate during the day. I am able to take small interest in other things than googling dementia or cancer. I do have some initiative and can exercise, cook and clean, though only when others are around - being in the company of others helps me a lot.

I feel very anxious and insecure and would prefer to stay in bed and be hugged all day. It does to some extent also feel like the depression for which I was first prescribed drugs all those years ago.

I have an OK doctor who understands my desire to be off meds and has a lifetime's experience treating mental disorders. He also recognises the "ssri poop-out" syndrome and that withdrawal can appear after months off a medication, so in that respect I feel that I'm already better off than most.

He does, however, recommend that I up my dosage of Cipralex to 15 and perhaps 20 mg, to alleviate the symptoms, which he believes is a new depressive episode.

I'm partway inclined to agree with him and partway not. I would honestly rather try going into mindfulness therapy, or cognitive therapy.

What is your opinion?

2001-3 drug free
2003-5 Cipramil 40 mg
2007-9 20 mg Cipralex
2009-10 20 mg Cipralex

• Administrator

Since your symptoms improve in the evening, which is a withdrawal syndrome pattern, my guess is they're iatrogenic, caused by the medication dosage changes.

The stress of withdrawal causes a high level of the daytime hormone, cortisol, which in excess can cause anxiety or depression. It naturally goes lower at night.

Here are some suggestions for managing the doomy thoughts http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1112-non-drug-techniques-to-cope-with-emotional-symptoms/

In other words: you believe it's still withdrawal, even after reinstating 10 mg Cipralex? (only 5 wks ago though!) And not recurrent depression?

I read up on neuro-emotion and it does feel like that. Irrational and panicky and beyond control and just a pain. Argh.

You don't think I'd benefit from updosing to 15 mg?

(anyone else, feel free to chip in. :) )

2001-3 drug free
2003-5 Cipramil 40 mg
2007-9 20 mg Cipralex
2009-10 20 mg Cipralex

• Administrator

Yes, sometimes reinstatement does not completely work.

It's up to you whether to try a bit more. Since you have the liquid, you might increase by 1mg for a week at a time, to see what might be the lowest effective dose. Then, after you stabilize, you'll have a lower amount to taper from.

If you get adverse symptoms, which are possible if your nervous system has become sensitized, you will want to decrease immediately.

Titrating by 1mg at a time enables you to observe your symptoms and control the risk of adverse effects.

• 11 months later...

Uhm, well.. hi?It's been a while here - fortunately, a good while :)Depression and anxiety issues have improved a lot. Reinstating medication helped, and once the days got longer over Spring and Summer it really helped. I'm doing work practice now, and getting out of the house and thinking about different things than illnesses etc. also help. I've started getting involved with community work, and am seeing a new therapist to work on reaching life goals. I started coming off Lexapro again with the help of my new GP. We found out that there is a liquid of it available here, and I'm doing 10% cuts at a time with the help of a mililitre syringe. It's not that I can't feel the cuts, but they're manageable. I'm down from 10 mg to 6,3 mg as of this past week. Holding at 6,3 mg for some months, then come February I'll make the next 10 per cent cut, or sooner, depending on how I feel. I feel the withdrawal first as physical symptoms: heart palpitations, nausea, dizziness, muscle pains. Then, after a week or so, my mood takes a nose dive and my anxiety rises, and then it all goes slowly upwards from there.I'm back to doing regular exercise and am making efforts to eat as healthily as possible. Organic food, very little meat and dairy, that seems to work for me. I take normal vitamin supplements as well as extra Vitamin D and fish oil - when I remember to take them! :DJust to say that I'm still here, and hope that others can benefit from my experiences :) 

2001-3 drug free
2003-5 Cipramil 40 mg
2007-9 20 mg Cipralex
2009-10 20 mg Cipralex

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lise! Thank you for posting an update.

Perhaps you wouldn't feel symptoms with a smaller than 10% cut. Maybe you could try 5% or even less if you still get bothersome symptoms. If you can make the cuts small enough to relieve the symptoms, you may find you don't have to hold quite as long. You do what works best for you.

I'm glad you are going slowly, I don't think one can go too slow.

It's really nice to hear from you.

Tezza

• 2 years later...

Four years later I'm now very nearly off Cipralex/lexapro. Feeling better than ever and learning to take care of myself with psychological help. 
Only challenge is to find a syringe small enough to keep making the 10% cuts. 
Not feeling seasonal changes any more.
Anxiety has abated dramatically now that I'm no longer on a working dosage of Lexapro. When I told my psychologist this, she said that she'd heard that from several people:
that anti-anxiety meds actually WORSEN the symptoms :(

2001-3 drug free
2003-5 Cipramil 40 mg
2007-9 20 mg Cipralex
2009-10 20 mg Cipralex

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lise,

Sounds like you are doing well.  That's great news.  Some people find that they need to cut less than 10% the lower they go.  Here are a couple of links which might be helpful:

Using an oral syringe and other tapering techniques

How to make a liquid from tablets or capsules

You might also be able to dilute your liquid so you can measure a larger amount.

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

• Administrator

Very happy to hear you're doing better. I added our cheerful "here comes the sun" symbol

to the title of your Intro topic, to show you're recovering.

Please continue to let us know how you're doing. I hope you will add your story to our Recovery Success Stories eventually!

• Moderator Emeritus

Four years later I'm now very nearly off Cipralex/lexapro. Feeling better than ever and learning to take care of myself with psychological help. 

Only challenge is to find a syringe small enough to keep making the 10% cuts. 

Not feeling seasonal changes any more.

Anxiety has abated dramatically now that I'm no longer on a working dosage of Lexapro. When I told my psychologist this, she said that she'd heard that from several people:

that anti-anxiety meds actually WORSEN the symptoms :(

Wow, another doc who there may be hope for...

So happy to hear things are wrapping up with your taper and that it is going so well!

You may have to do another dilution of your meds so that you can keep using your syringe.  You could add an equal part of water to volume you are working with so that you have half as much med per ml as now.  If you need help, let me know :-)

SG

Started ADs back around 1995 after bad break-up, starting with Prozac.  Switched to Wellbutrin, and then to Effexor in 2002
Effexor XR 2002-2014 up to 225 mg at one point, down to 37.5 mg towards end but back up to 75 mg in 2014; now realize I had W/D as I dropped down, memory very poor about history.  Extreme emotions, poor concentration as I stepped back down, didn't connect the dots!
Summer 2014 reduced to 0 very quickly, was sick of anhedonia/sexual dysfunction due to meds, depression never controlled if not worse. Didn't recognize WD since symptoms built slowly (thought I had ADD! and menopausal on top of it), starting with severe sweats, very bad cog-fog and memory issues, culminating in weight loss, severe anxiety and depression, panic, severe apathy and insomnia by eight months off.  Saw p-doc who put me on Remeron, increased from 7.5 mg/day to 37.5 mg by May 22, 2015; still doing very badly though able to sleep.

June 1. 2015 Reinstated Effexor XR 37.5 mg, Remeron dropped to 30 mg PM. Immediate relief of symptoms, like nothing had ever happened!  Joined SA and began on advice of friend who recognized it was WD all along! Began tapering in July 2015.

Been tapering both meds ever since, focusing on one more than the other or doing no more than 5% of each per month.

12 mg Effexor and 5.8 mg Remeron (mirtazapine SolTabs to make a solution with OraPlus) as of 5/4/2017 

Update 3/14/18: 2.9 mg Remeron and 6 mg Effexor; 6/10/18:  2.6 mg Remeron and 4.9 mg Effexor

My intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9313-squirrellygirl-effexor-withdrawal-etc/page-2#entry196679

Nice to hear! Is your signature updated?

Current dose: 0! Free!  Quit June 2017.

2017: Last dose zoloft: 17 June 0,00065 mg 18 May 0, 001 mg 14 May 0,002 mg 9 May 0,003 mg 28 April 0,006 mg 19 April 0,009 mg 8 April 0,013 mg 25 March 0,019 mg 22 March 0,039 mg 18 March 0,052 mg 16 March 0,079 mg 4 March 0,086 1 March 0,099 mg 22 February 0,11 mg 15 February 0,13 mg 6 February 0,145 mg 24 January 0,15 mg 19 January 0,19 mg 10 January 0,20 mg 3 January

2016: 0,98 to 0,22 mg; 2015: 2,35 to 1,01 mg; 2014: 4,9 to 2,5 mg; 2013: 9,1 to 5,1 mg; 2012: 15,7 to 9,7 mg; 2011: Started on 25 mg - then 50 mg- dropped to 25- to 12.5 mg - back to 25 mg - after 18.75 mg started tiny tapering to 16.6 mg

Started on 25 mg Zoloft in March 2011 due to stressrelated tinnitus that gave me panicattacks. Had a terrible reaction to Zoloft from start, but was told to "hold on". After four months I was stuck. Therefore the long taper. Crazy, I know... Super sensitive to drops and have dropped by 4-6 % from the previous dose.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for getting back late - loads of (mostly good) stuff happening in life :) 

Why didn't I think about diluting... lol.
I even have a friend who's a lab tech who'll do it for me :D 

I'll probably need to cut less than 10% - the last cut I did was about 12% which I felt more acutely than the others, BUT that could also have something to do with throwing myself into some pretty big life-altering things :) 

I will update my signature, thank you :) 

2001-3 drug free
2003-5 Cipramil 40 mg
2007-9 20 mg Cipralex
2009-10 20 mg Cipralex

• Moderator Emeritus

Sorry for getting back late - loads of (mostly good) stuff happening in life :) 

Why didn't I think about diluting... lol.

I even have a friend who's a lab tech who'll do it for me :D 

All the better!

SG

Started ADs back around 1995 after bad break-up, starting with Prozac.  Switched to Wellbutrin, and then to Effexor in 2002
Effexor XR 2002-2014 up to 225 mg at one point, down to 37.5 mg towards end but back up to 75 mg in 2014; now realize I had W/D as I dropped down, memory very poor about history.  Extreme emotions, poor concentration as I stepped back down, didn't connect the dots!
Summer 2014 reduced to 0 very quickly, was sick of anhedonia/sexual dysfunction due to meds, depression never controlled if not worse. Didn't recognize WD since symptoms built slowly (thought I had ADD! and menopausal on top of it), starting with severe sweats, very bad cog-fog and memory issues, culminating in weight loss, severe anxiety and depression, panic, severe apathy and insomnia by eight months off.  Saw p-doc who put me on Remeron, increased from 7.5 mg/day to 37.5 mg by May 22, 2015; still doing very badly though able to sleep.

June 1. 2015 Reinstated Effexor XR 37.5 mg, Remeron dropped to 30 mg PM. Immediate relief of symptoms, like nothing had ever happened!  Joined SA and began on advice of friend who recognized it was WD all along! Began tapering in July 2015.

Been tapering both meds ever since, focusing on one more than the other or doing no more than 5% of each per month.

12 mg Effexor and 5.8 mg Remeron (mirtazapine SolTabs to make a solution with OraPlus) as of 5/4/2017 

Update 3/14/18: 2.9 mg Remeron and 6 mg Effexor; 6/10/18:  2.6 mg Remeron and 4.9 mg Effexor

My intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/9313-squirrellygirl-effexor-withdrawal-etc/page-2#entry196679

• Moderator Emeritus

Thank you so much for updating and very happy for you.

We need good stories about tapering Lexapro to give hope to those of us who still have to make that journey.

Good luck and lots of patience.

Current: 9/2022 Xanax 0.08, Lexapro 2

2020 Xanax 0.26 (down from 2 mg in 2013), Lexapro 2.85 mg (down from 5 mg 2013)

Amitriptyline (tricyclic AD) and clonazepam for 3 months to treat headache in 1996 
1999. - present Xanax prn up to 3 mg.
2000-2005 Prozac CT twice, 2005-2010 Zoloft CT 3 times, 2010-2013 Escitalopram 10 mg
went from 2.5 to zero on 7 Aug 2013, bad crash 40 days after
reinstated to 5 mg Escitalopram 4Oct 2013 and holding liquid Xanax every 5 hours
28 Jan 2014 Xanax 1.9, 18 Apr  2015 1 mg,  25 June 2015 Lex 4.8, 6 Aug Lexapro 4.6, 1 Jan 2016 0.64  Xanax     9 month hold

24 Sept 2016 4.5 Lex, 17 Oct 4.4 Lex (Nov 0.63 Xanax, Dec 0.625 Xanax), 1 Jan 2017 4.3 Lex, 24 Jan 4.2, 5 Feb 4.1, 24 Mar 4 mg, 10 Apr 3.9 mg, May 3.85, June 3.8, July 3.75, 22 July 3.7, 15 Aug 3.65, 17 Sept 3.6, 1 Jan 2018 3.55, 19 Jan 3.5, 16 Mar 3.4, 14 Apr 3.3, 23 May 3.2, 16 June 3.15, 15 Jul 3.1, 31 Jul 3, 21 Aug 2.9 26 Sept 2.85, 14 Nov Xan 0.61, 1 Dec 0.59, 19 Dec 0.58, 4 Jan 0.565, 6 Feb 0.55, 20 Feb 0.535, 1 Mar 0.505, 10 Mar 0.475, 14 Mar 0.45, 4 Apr 0.415, 13 Apr 0.37, 21 Apr 0.33, 29 Apr 0.29, 10 May 0.27, 17 May 0.25, 28 May 0.22, 19 June 0.22, 21 Jun updose to 0.24, 24 Jun updose to 0.26

Supplements: Omega 3 + Vit E, Vit C, D, magnesium, Taurine, probiotic 

I'm not a medical professional. Any advice I give is based on my own experience and reading. 

• 5 years later...

Hi @Lise

How are you doing?

1996-2018 - misc. polypharmacy, incl. SSRIs, SNRIs, neuroleptics, lithium, benzos, stimulants, antihistamines, etc. (approx. 30+ drugs)

2012-2018 - 10mg lexapro/escitalopram (20mg?)    Jan. 2018 - 10mg -> 5mg, then from 5mg -> 2.5mg, then 0mg  -->  July 2018 - 0mg

2017(?)-2020 - vyvanse/lisdexamfetamine 60-70mg    2020-2021 - 70mg down to 0mg  -->  July 2021 - 0mg

March-April 2021 - vortioxetine 5-10mg (approx. 7 weeks total; CT)  -->  April 28th, 2021 - 0mg

supplements: magnesium powder (dissolved in water) as needed throughout the day; 1 tsp fish oil w/ morning meal; 2mg melatonin 

August 1, 2022 - 1 mg melatonin

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.  - Karle Wilson Baker

love and justice are not two. without inner change, there can be no outer change; without collective change, no change matters.  - Rev. angel Kyodo williams

Holding multiple truths. Knowing that everyone has their own accurate view of the way things are.  - text on homemade banner at Afiya house

I am not a medical professional; this is not medical advice.