SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

World Trade Organization

aza

Hi all.

I have been scanning the web for information in regards to supplements and vitamins and came accrost thisWTO Article

The implications for vitamins and minerals could be dire.

To have just discovered the power of the over the counter vitamins and minerals and then to see that big pharma is at it again.

And so here is the scoop. Banning supplements

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi all.

I have been scanning the web for information in regards to supplements and vitamins and came accrost thisWTO Article

To have just discovered the power of the over the counter vitamins and minerals and then to see that big pharma is at it again.

Hi Aza, I'm not dismayed to hear something is afoot, but not surprised. I tried to find the article that was referenced but only pulled this up. I wonder if you might be able to get more detailed information?

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

There is also concern that natural thyroid prescription meds and bioidentical hormones will be effected or less available. Pharma has been battling bioidenticals for years and they are not covered by most insurances even though they are prescription.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

• Administrator

There are no dates on those articles. One is copyrighted 2005.

Nothing ever dies on the Web. This may not be a current controversy.

When posting pointers to articles, please include date of publication, author, and source.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

There are no dates on those articles. One is copyrighted 2005.

Nothing ever dies on the Web. This may not be a current controversy.

When posting pointers to articles, please include date of publication, author, and source.

Here's a more current article:

Date of publication; Aug. 6, 2012

Author: Dr. Carolyn Dean.

Source: Natural News

Codex Alimentarius

Hi all.

Hi Aza, I'm not dismayed to hear something is afoot, but not surprised. I tried to find the article that was referenced but only pulled this up. I wonder if you might be able to get more detailed information?

Hi Schuyler,

I found it on an other web sight The Fate of vitamins-2005 Peter Byrne but no additional information.

Date of publication:2005

Source:Indiadivine.org

Author: Peter Byrne

Sorry

This is what the Food and Drug Administration has to say about the CodexFDA_Codex Alimentarius

Author: Food and Drug Administration

Source: Food and Drug Administration web sight

Date last updated: 09/04/2012

• Moderator Emeritus

I found it on an other web sight The Fate of vitamins-2005 Peter Byrne but no additional information.

Date of publication:2005

Source:Indiadivine.org

Author: Peter Byrne

Hi aza... it seems like the bottom line story is the same theme regardless... the kelptocracy will hijack at every available opportunity so BEWARE. Thanks for checking. Schuyler

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy