SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

odd sensations

GiaK

So the latest nervous system weirdness is that I feel cold and wet on certain parts of my body, but I am neither...I imagine it's some odd variety of parasthesia...

I'm not looking for answers...just sharing the oddness of this moment. I've had so many varieties of parasthesia, but this one is new to me

Everything Matters: Beyond Meds 

https://beyondmeds.com/

withdrawn from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

So the latest nervous system weirdness is that I feel cold and wet on certain parts of my body, but I am neither...I imagine it's some odd variety of parasthesia...

I'm not looking for answers...just sharing the oddness of this moment. I've had so many varieties of parasthesia, but this one is new to me

Cold is one I get. Sometimes I put on layers and layers and crank up the heat. I think it's related to the tremors I have. Not certain, but there seems to be a direct correlation between having tremors and feeling cold. But it's 67% in my house, and that's normally really warm for me, yet I'll be cold.

i have been so cold lately!! I live in Ohio and it is getting cold now,heading into winter, but I can't ever remember being this cold so often.

15+ years on various ADs and combos. Spent 3 yrs tapering (off & on ) off 225mg Effexor venlafaxine) XR & Remeron (mirtazapine). Finished tapering Oct 2014.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy