Susu: New Here In Need of Help!

susu

• Administrator

I'm sorry, Susu.

I know the difficulties all too well. Healing thoughts to you.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• susu

• Altostrata

• Jemima

• Skyler

Top Posters In This Topic

had breakdown,home now but might be put away. changed all meds, they don't believe in longterm antidep. w/d, people think I'm making this up, they just listen to the Drs. My family is in charge now. Tell Alto to alert everyone and save people from this.

love, susu

thx sparrow

on SSRI's/benzo for 25 years plus, recently pull off them too suddenly by Pysc nurse

last year was switched from lexapro, zoloft, viibryd,paxil. Got sick trying to go back

on. My system is messed up and is hypersensitive. Nausea, anxiety Quit clonipin and take .5mg ativan.1xday So withdrew from klonopin and SSRI.

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

Take 50mg. trazodone for sleep along with melatonin

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

“I could tell you my adventures—beginning from this morning,” said Alice a little timidly; “but it’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm so sorry to hear about what's happened to you.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

I am on around 7mg valium and 7 of paxil.

Melatonin and trazodine 75.

They are taking me off valium and trying to increase paxil. also Dr. want to change trazodone to remeron for weight gain.. I have limited amounts of valium, maybe enough for 4 mos. or so. I have paxil 10mg.

Family does not believe me or friends about condition.

Please,please some advise on meds. Trying to first get off paxil and then valium.

I have to get better to avoid action by family.

I don't drive and am limited in functioning at home.

Please you have been so kind. susu

on SSRI's/benzo for 25 years plus, recently pull off them too suddenly by Pysc nurse

last year was switched from lexapro, zoloft, viibryd,paxil. Got sick trying to go back

on. My system is messed up and is hypersensitive. Nausea, anxiety Quit clonipin and take .5mg ativan.1xday So withdrew from klonopin and SSRI.

Off SSRI for 2 mos.

Take 50mg. trazodone for sleep along with melatonin

12/26 -liquid paxil 2mg.

12/29 1mg ativan

“I could tell you my adventures—beginning from this morning,” said Alice a little timidly; “but it’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”