Fever-like sensation without fever.

monjanse

It goes up an down, from freezing to be warm. I coldsweating in my handpalms and i feel feversick. But i only have 36.04 celcius temperature. Can this be related to witraval of cipralex?

Used cipralex, now trying to taper fluoxetin.

• Moderator Emeritus

It goes up an down, from freezing to be warm. I coldsweating in my handpalms and i feel feversick. But i only have 36.04 celcius temperature. Can this be related to witraval of cipralex?

Hi monjan, did this have a sudden onset? Sounds more like the flu? I'm not sure what the temp is in farenheight, but you can have associated sweating with the flu and similar ails without running one. Hope you feel better soon and your day still has Cheer. Posted Image

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

It started this morning. I didnt slept in deep sleep this night, only in dreaming sleep. I have had bad sleep this week. Only dreaming an wakening and dreaming. I got up 05.15 and its so comfusing and irritating that i not just getting feversick so i know whats wrong in my body. Im crying while i writing this, chuz im so comfused.

Used cipralex, now trying to taper fluoxetin.

• Moderator Emeritus

It started this morning. I didnt slept in deep sleep this night, only in dreaming sleep. I have had bad sleep this week. Only dreaming an wakening and dreaming. I got up 05.15 and its so comfusing and irritating that i not just getting feversick so i know whats wrong in my body. Im crying while i writing this, chuz im so comfused.

Oh monjanse, I'm sorry you are hurting. Maybe the chills you mention are related to WD, it's all so confusing isn't it? And to some extent the cause does not matter because what you feel is what you have to deal with. I'm glad you shared this, and hope you feel better on the morrow.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

It's called the ssri flu....

You feel like you have the flu, but you don't. There is just hot/cold and migratory aches and pains.

Hugs

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

• Moderator Emeritus

It's called the ssri flu....

You feel like you have the flu, but you don't. There is just hot/cold and migratory aches and pains.

Hugs

I think Nikki is correct... I've just come from checking on my Dad whose fever is falling.. he picked up some sort of bug and had a 100 temp yesterday, not such a big deal except he is 90 so I'm a little myopic at the moment.

Monjanse, hold in there.. you will start to feel better soon. Maybe when you do feel improved you could set up a sig line so we can better answer your questions, K?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy